Was A-Rod a great Yankee? Steroid users in HOF

This could be said for so many players
I have NO sympathy for the cheaters that were caught and the one's under suspicion.

Bonds, Clemens, Ortiz, A-Rod, Cano, Sosa, McGuire, Canseco - They should NEVER have their names and shame in the the Hall of Fame.

They plundered hundreds of millions in contracts and endorsements, let them be pariahs in exchange for all those fraudulent stats that has made them rich beyond rich. They're double stupid if any squandered their millions. Losers, in ever aspect of the word.

Well just about all ballplayers took amphetamines in the 60's and 70's and probably 80's. You can go on and on. Whites didn't have to play against blacks prior to 47. So are they out of the HOF?

Yes he had a good 3 games
Steve - Matsui was the 2009 World Series MVP. Go back and revisit the Game Six box score. He had 6 RBI's in the finale, and batted .615 with 3 HR's for the series. Not to mention owning Pedro.

Game 2 - Yanks down 1-0. AJ Burnett pitches a gem and Yanks win 3-1. Matsui's home run against Pedro broke up a 1-1 tie. (Texeira hit one earlier) Backs to the wall and facing Pedro, that home run was critical in a must win game. A-Rod struck out three times in that game.

I have NO sympathy for the cheaters that were caught and the one's under suspicion.

Bonds, Clemens, Ortiz, A-Rod, Cano, Sosa, McGuire, Canseco - They should NEVER have their names and shame in the the Hall of Fame.

Yet Harold Bianes is in....lmao....the players you named belong in the hall. You can’t tell the story of baseball without them.

Steve - Matsui was the 2009 World Series MVP. Go back and revisit the Game Six box score. He had 6 RBI's in the finale, and batted .615 with 3 HR's for the series. Not to mention owning Pedro.

Game 2 - Yanks down 1-0. AJ Burnett pitches a gem and Yanks win 3-1. Matsui's home run against Pedro broke up a 1-1 tie. (Texeira hit one earlier) Backs to the wall and facing Pedro, that home run was critical in a must win game. A-Rod struck out three times in that game.
I agree with you - I never said anything about Matsui. I love him. He was definitely the driving force in that series.

I think we all know Piazza used steroids but there was no definitive proof. So he got somewhat of a pass. Lots of writers didn't vote for him - He didn't get in the first year. I think the writers know.

Yet Harold Bianes is in....lmao....the players you named belong in the hall. You can’t tell the story of baseball without them.
Belong in the hall? I get it most of us are cheaters on UT in real life, but they are pariahs that should forever be excluded from record books and HOF consideration. These are not the role models kids should look up too. Teaching the younger generation to cheat and take short cuts to fame, success, and admiration - That shit it weak.

Hard work, dedication, sacrifice, thats what its all about. Forever and always (in my opinion of course).

While we talking HOF, that shit stain Schilling shouldn't be allowed in the HOF either. First off his numbers to me don't merit the consideration. Secondly, you want off the ballot, you got it chief. DONE. Little bitch.

I would take a team full of Mike Mussina's, Hidecki Matsui's, and Jorge Posada's over any of the dirtbags who are trying to get in HOF based on flawed and fraudulent stats.

I think we all know Piazza used steroids but there was no definitive proof. So he got somewhat of a pass. Lots of writers didn't vote for him - He didn't get in the first year. I think the writers know.
He definitely got a pass. He hid his Steroids better than his boyfriend Sam Champion, who was snowballing him on his off days.