Was A-Rod a great Yankee? Steroid users in HOF

I am not crazy about A-Rod in teh booth either. I enjoy listening to the guys in the Yankee booth. I love Kay, COne and O'Neil. I love when Kenny is in there too. I miss Bobby Murcer. He was great to have in the booth. Loved Kaat. Seaver was good too. I will always love the Scooter. I grew up on Scooter, Messer and White. Looking back - Messer was kind of boring and White was just OK.

I am not crazy about A-Rod in teh booth either. I enjoy listening to the guys in the Yankee booth. I love Kay, COne and O'Neil. I love when Kenny is in there too. I miss Bobby Murcer. He was great to have in the booth. Loved Kaat. Seaver was good too. I will always love the Scooter. I grew up on Scooter, Messer and White. Looking back - Messer was kind of boring and White was just OK.
Messer and White were boring but thats what made them so great, with scooter. It would have never worked with another big personality

Arods first year with the mic, during the playoffs and WS, he was their sideline reporter... HI thought he was great. In the booth, maybe not great, but really good.

Statistically, Dickey is a much better hitter than Yogi. The man almost never struck out. Posada does not belong in the conversation.
Posada was a slightly below average catcher but he was a decent hitter.
I didn’t see Dickey or Yogi. What I remember about Munson was his throws into center field trying to throw out a base stealer. He was tough though and wasn’t afraid to block the plate unlike Posada.

Yogi had 3 MVPs ... Casey said that if the game was on the line he wanted Yogi at the plate. he did not say Mickey. Thurm was a great defender. He was a 300 hitter. His numbers don't look as great as others - but you have to consider the era he was playing in. maybe 10 players hit 300 a year back then. Thurm also had 3 gold gloves. He was one of my favorites. My early Yankee favorites ... Murcer, Thurm, Chambliss.

Speaking of catchers, is it no surprise the decline in Gary Sanchez since Girardi was let go? ( a move that I hated) He has to find his mojo again or else Higi will be our everyday catcher.

. My early Yankee favorites ... Murcer, Thurm, Chambliss.
I must be a few years older.

60's - Bobby Richardson, Mickey Mantle and Mel Stottlemyer
70's - Catfish, Guidry, Thurmon, Ed Figueroa
80's - Donnie Baseball, Winfield, Willie Randolph
90's - Jeter, Mo, Paulie, El Duque
00's - Jeter, Mo, Matsui, Mussina
10's - Jeter, Mo, Tanaka, David Robertson
20's - DJ, Judge, Gleyber, Andujar

pokler

Power Bottom

You forgot Tom Tresh

I might be in the minority but I gotta admit I was a huge Reggie fan.