Votes: 60 26.7%
  • Leave him alone

Votes: 59 26.2%
  • He should STFU altogether

Votes: 106 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all. I haven't lurked this board for a while, but I found this post and felt inclined to respond.

I have lurked UG on and off for years. I am doing so again for reasons that I will explain later in my post. I am also a black man. I have always found vermeer at best comically-obssessed and at worst potentially dangerous. As a racist, he is benign and humorous, because nobody could be THAT dumb (sort of like "Blazing Saddles") and if he is then he's the pitiful kind of stupid that still makes us men laugh. In any ther regard, I doubt he could do anyone any real harm. And if he does, someone should take it up with LE.

The truth is: I lurk this board because I am a sex-addict. I would imagine that many of the men who post here are, but many of you seem to have different reasons as well for hobbying. Like most addictions, this "hobby" has played a part in ruining areas of my life. As those areas get worse, I become more introverted, less self-confident and resort to the company of providers because, despite my being a somewhat handsome, very well-educated (and in the opinion of others) worldly guy, I lack confidence. Also, because of my chosen profession (though I love it) I lack the trapping that inspire confidence in myself and women.

So, I spend what money I can together looking for something I can never find on these boards and with these women.

No matter how sweet a provider is (and they CAN be sweet; I became the sugar baby of one of my providers for years and I miss her very much since I've moved away from her) they are still profiteers of an addiction. People who profit from addiction have to accept that there are some shitty parts that come with their ability to make a fair amount of money (tax-free, mind) illegally and "easily" (I don't know if I could ever call what the ladies did "easy").

I take this board for what it is and if I was a frequent poster, I would by no means get up on a high horse. Vermeer is what he is. I am what I am. When looked at with sober eyes, we are both pretty pathetic. Pity the man and wish him help, not harm.

If this is out of line because of my status as an infrequent poster. If it is, please let me know and I will respectfully delete it.

Kev Sexy,

Although the subject of sex addiction has been much discussed here, not all the folks who post on UG are sa's, by any means. Sex addiction is quite controversial in serious socialogical circles. Because there is no chemical dependence, as with drugs and alcohol, sa is very different.

I think Vermeer is often funny, and his cynicism about the hobby is well-founded, I'm sure. That said, Mike is great,whether or not you like MILFs.

Vive Miki the Milf and her friends,

Chels

Kevsexy said:
Hello, all. I haven't lurked this board for a while, but I found this post and felt inclined to respond.

I have lurked UG on and off for years. I am doing so again for reasons that I will explain later in my post. I am also a black man. I have always found vermeer at best comically-obssessed and at worst potentially dangerous. As a racist, he is benign and humorous, because nobody could be THAT dumb (sort of like "Blazing Saddles") and if he is then he's the pitiful kind of stupid that still makes us men laugh. In any ther regard, I doubt he could do anyone any real harm. And if he does, someone should take it up with LE.

The truth is: I lurk this board because I am a sex-addict. I would imagine that many of the men who post here are, but many of you seem to have different reasons as well for hobbying. Like most addictions, this "hobby" has played a part in ruining areas of my life. As those areas get worse, I become more introverted, less self-confident and resort to the company of providers because, despite my being a somewhat handsome, very well-educated (and in the opinion of others) worldly guy, I lack confidence. Also, because of my chosen profession (though I love it) I lack the trapping that inspire confidence in myself and women.

So, I spend what money I can together looking for something I can never find on these boards and with these women.

No matter how sweet a provider is (and they CAN be sweet; I became the sugar baby of one of my providers for years and I miss her very much since I've moved away from her) they are still profiteers of an addiction. People who profit from addiction have to accept that there are some shitty parts that come with their ability to make a fair amount of money (tax-free, mind) illegally and "easily" (I don't know if I could ever call what the ladies did "easy").

I take this board for what it is and if I was a frequent poster, I would by no means get up on a high horse. Vermeer is what he is. I am what I am. When looked at with sober eyes, we are both pretty pathetic. Pity the man and wish him help, not harm.

If this is out of line because of my status as an infrequent poster. If it is, please let me know and I will respectfully delete it.
Call Dr. Phil.

blahmonkey said:
Call Dr. Phil.
If we took Oprah and her protégé Dr. Phil up in a 747 to an altitude of, of say 35,000 feet or so, and chucked them both out simultaneously, which one would hit the ground first?

Don't really know, but I do know that the human race would be better off for the experiment!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Can we lock this thread? Every time someone randomly votes in the poll, it moves the thread to the "unread" list with Hyabby as the last poster.

Well, not any more, but it's still depressing.

RIP Hyabby and Miki. You are missed.

stu·pid   /ˈstupɪd, ˈstyu‐/ Show Spelled [stoo-pid, styoo‐] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun
–adjective
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
6. Slang . excellent; terrific.
–noun
7. Informal . a stupid person.
Use stupid in a Sentence
See images of stupid
Search stupid on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1535–45; < L stupidus = stup(ēre) to be numb or stunned + -idus -id4

—Related forms
stu·pid·ly, adverb
stu·pid·ness, noun
un·stu·pid, adjective
un·stu·pid·ly, adverb
un·stu·pid·ness, noun

—Can be confused:   ignorant, stupid (see synonym note at ignorant).

stu·pid   /ˈstupɪd, ˈstyu‐/ Show Spelled [stoo-pid, styoo‐] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun
–adjective
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
6. Slang . excellent; terrific.
–noun
7. Informal . a stupid person.
Use stupid in a Sentence
See images of stupid
Search stupid on the Web

I always thought that stupid meant "bent over", "Unable to stand up straight", etc.

as in "MY friend hurt his back in an automobile accident and now he is stupid."

Status
Not open for further replies.