Votes: 59 26.2%
  • He should STFU altogether

Votes: 106 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

homo economicus
I would expect the likelyhood of men and women voting to be substantially different. But I expect a lot of things that don't turn out to be true.

(is the 884 net bannings?)

Last edited:
Originally posted by justme
I would expect the likelyhood of men and women voting to be substantially different. But I expect a lot of things that don't turn out to be true.

(is the 884 net bannings?)
What's a net banning?

Oh wait, I know. She made that movie with Harrison Ford and Greg Kinear.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by slinkybender
What's 3 out of 88? (now 89)
1 out of 29.33 (now 29.67)

Insanely close to 884 out of 25,920 (1 out of 29.32)

How often do expected values work out so expectedly?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My point to justme was that I think 3 females out of 88 (votes) didn't sound out of line, and my proffer of "reasonableness" was that the same ratio of all UG posters would arise if there were 884 registered female members.

justme

homo economicus
So much for thinking.

(I couldn't remember if you had a field for that at registration... it's been a few years. It seems like the kind of thing you might put on there.)

Anyway, the 25k number is less significant than the number of currently active posters. Of course that number's harder to get at.

In General

Vermeer should be banned and/or STFU. I object to his constant racist comments about Asians. Perhaps there is a White Power or KKK hobbyist site to which he could contribute.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
I think he should follow the rules

slinkybender said:
For those who enjoy Vermeer's...... err....... posts.......

who would like to see him "spread his cheer" around a little more, and stop concentrating on Miki?
I think he should SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL TOGETHER, LAY OFF MIKI and follow the damm rules!! I did a search on some of his posts and sorry to say VERMEER you are one sick MOFO. Even though his post's could get people to continue their education or they will end up FUCKING REATRDED LIKE HIM! He really should tone it down a bit.

His posts really don't bother me but sometimes they can be really messed up.

Not for nothing Slinky but sometimes his humor is NOT funny.

If someone else would have came on here and said the things he said to Miki or anyone else expecially an advertiser you would have banned them already no?

Newbies that come here obviously will not be fimiliar with Vermeer and ignore him. They could take offense and never come back here or if it is an indy or agency take their money somewhere else. Is it worth it?

Why keep HIM here? To humor everyone? CLOUD NINE is funny Vermeer is ignorant.

Does he donate a million dollars a month to UG umm I don't think so!!! From the way he sounds he's a cheap bastard!

I think the same rules that apply to everyone else about not attacking someone should apply to him. HE IS NOT FUCKING SPECIAL!!!

JMHO

xxo
Lacey

There is a line that exists between stating opinion and attacking someone.

"V" dances all over that line but I don't know if I have actually seen him cross it.

BTW, the proper response to someone's opinion who REALLY annoys you is to simply state, "Yeah, well in my opinion your an asshole.", and then you ignore each other until such time as you can find common ground to jaw about.

You don't loose your mind over opinions. [If anyone on a certain board whose topic manner is strippers and strip-clubs is listening....] :)

Last edited:
apparently you haven't done your research

Thorn said:
There is a line that exists between stating opinion and attacking someone.

"V" dances all over that line but I don't know if I have actually seen him cross it.

BTW, the proper response to someone's opinion who REALLY annoys you is to simply state, "Yeah, well in my opinion your an asshole.", and then you ignore each other until such time as you can find common ground to jaw about.

You don't loose your mind over opinions. [If anyone on a certain board whose topic manner is strippers and strip-clubs is listening....] :)
vermeer has cyber blasted me for almost 2 years...he swore to me through some *****s he sent almost 2 years ago that he would put me out of business.He has attacked my looks,called me a junkie,blasted my family,lied about my apartment,outed me ...its all in b/w in the archives..he is imho a depraved and potentially dangerous individual.

Miki. Miki. Miki.

Your business has done nothing but improve during that time, correct?

Look, I wasn't going to go here because I wish you nothing but well, but let's face some facts here.

You are a woman closer to 50 then to 35. You've had a hard knock life and I give you credit for pers*******. I would estimate your age to be 46 or so [yes, I have seen you close up and personal]. You are very heavily scared about the torso, and while this certainly isn't your fault it is visually distracting and disconcerting. There are large empty saddle bags between your thighs that appear to be left over skin that may be the result of having lost a great deal of weight in the not too distant past [there is extra skin in other places too, like around your middle and under your arms that suggest this as well]. Your photography is specifically designed to diminish these and other physical attributes that negatively impact on your overal look. So much so, in fact, that your pictures almost border on bait and switch. [Unless you have had a lot of cosmetic surgery since I've known you. ]

On the plus side, in person you have a sweet disposition and [at least back before you were the famous "Miki the Milf", I couldn't say now] were generous in your accomadating nature. Add to that the fact that you give a truly decent blowjob. [Some of the so called blowjob queens around here could take a pointer or two from you]. However, lets be honest: At $150 you were OK for an hour of 'close your eyes and pretend its Pamala Anderson blowing you', good times. At twice that its asking the imagination to stretch itself a little too thin, even for a sex addict.

I wish you nothing but well, and I mean that, but please get over yourself already.

omg slinky...

slinkybender said:
And what's happened to your business over the last 2 years?
Do you think that Vermeer had anything to do with growing my business??!!
maybe it as because I worked hard
maybe it a because I give good service
maybe its becaues i show up,call back and show up on time
maybe its because i know how to self promote
maybe its because im polite.respectful and value my clients time...
maybe its because i love sex and am a total machine with great skills
maybe its because i want to have as much fun as the man im with is having
maybe its because i give amazing head
maybe its because i hold my ground and stay honest....
vermeer did not do this for me
I DID
PS to thorn: i am scarred,true but if you havent seen me in over a year you cannot comment on the shape of my body....i 've worked with a trainer 3-4x a week since last july,had dental work done and have improved my looks considerably,I get 350hr and have many regular clients and a national reputation as a top mature provider...I dont need to get over myself .....YOU DO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.