• He should STFU altogether

Votes: 106 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
MikitheMilf said:
Do you think that Vermeer had anything to do with growing my business??!!
My point was it's hard for you to make an argument that whatever it is that he's done over the last year that's it's "put (you) out of business", which is what you said he claimed he would do. It's not about what vermeer has done for you, or to you, because it appears from what you are saying is that he really hasn't done much one way or the other, and that in fact you are responsible for where you are one way or the other, and he has little to do with it.

but that wasnt the point...hes very freakin abusive that was the point,hes nasty,a liar,a misogynist,a raciist and hes a detriment to the board....the fact that my business flourishes is immaterial....

52.67%

His post are ok/funny, but he's gone overboard on Miki 79 52.67%

Amazing, really!

If these numbers represent the UG community as a whole, it means that we were all underestimated the time it’ll take from the war in Afghanistan till the Taliban resurfaced. This style of disrespectful and degrading women is considered “funny/ok” by more than half of those who were appalled and revolted by the way they treated women in the mid-east.

Same writing style aimed at blacks, Jews, Asians, fats or whatever sector, would most definitely invoked completely different opinions as to what is “funny”.

Slinky, compassion is a noble virtue, however, letting the miserable on board out of pity for him (where else this sad state of a fart could get the attention?) is, IMO, a major lack of good judgment.

Thorn said:
Miki. Miki. Miki.
...However, lets be honest: At $150 you were OK for an hour of 'close your eyes and pretend its Pamala Anderson blowing you', good times. At twice that its asking the imagination to stretch itself a little too thin, even for a sex addict. I wish you nothing but well, and I mean that, but please get over yourself already.
Thorn; Unlike yourself, I've not seen Miki up close, and she's not visited close enough to home for me to share interest. I totally agree that I would expect an aging MILF to be in the $1.5 range, but solid business practice is to sell your goods based on demand, not on market price. Miki must be providing something that is in demand, something beyond the norm. I'm sure there are many of us looking for love (not just sex) in all the wrong places. Miki's reviews of being a fuck buddy has it's merits. I guess she can't rock everybody's world, and maybe someday the demand will diminish as will her rates. She has every right to ride her wave as long and hard as she can.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
MikitheMilf said:
...hes very freakin abusive that was the point,hes nasty,a liar,a misogynist,a raciist and hes a detriment to the board....the fact that my business flourishes is immaterial....
Ever heard the saying ...... "say what you want, just spell my name right"

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
gardener said:
His post are ok/funny, but he's gone overboard on Miki 79 52.67%

Amazing, really!

This style of disrespectful and degrading women is considered “funny/ok” by more than half of those who were appalled and revolted by the way they treated women in the mid-east.
While you're certainly entitled to your opinion of Vermeer, this is about as ridiculous a comparison as could be made.

MikitheMilf said:
PS to thorn: i am scarred,true but if you havent seen me in over a year you cannot comment on the shape of my body....i 've worked with a trainer 3-4x a week since last july,had dental work done and have improved my looks considerably,I get 350hr and have many regular clients and a national reputation as a top mature provider...I dont need to get over myself .....YOU DO!!!!!

Miki, if you have taken care of some of those issues I give you credit for doing what a professional ought to do to address problems directly associated to her work.

But the 'get over yourself' part has to do with an attitude change I have noted since you have become more popular. Snidely, in what I would call a left handed manner, commenting on other providers and telling folks who have a negative thing or two to say about you that they have to get over themselves.

You, decidely, aren't the same Miki I knew two years ago. Maybe, in some ways, that is a good thing... but back in my old neighborhood in Brooklyn we would say about your current attitude: "She thinks who she is."

Just something to think about.

justme

homo economicus
Thorn said:
Snidely, in what I would call a left handed manner, commenting on other providers and telling folks who have a negative thing or two to say about you that they have to get over themselves.
While this might be true (and I really have no idea), you do realize that what's being discussed is something altogether different, right?

vorhaut said:
She has every right to ride her wave as long and hard as she can.
Never said different.

My comments regard her practice of late of being the little pot that calls all the kettles black. Hypocrisy always tends to draw negative attention from me.

I see it as a shame, because back in the day one of her strongest selling points was that she didn't have much of that in her. She was exactly who she was and didn't try to be anything other then that. I think the rarified air at the altitiudes she is flying at lately might have gone to her head. That's all.

Anyway... that is more then enough on that topic.

justme said:
While this might be true (and I really have no idea), you do realize that what's being discussed is something altogether different, right?
Never stopped me from going off on a tangent before.

No, seriously, its something that I have been meaning to mention to her before this, because I have known her in the past to be a good sort.

You know me. Bad edit function between brain and keyboard. :)

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Thorn said:
Never stopped me from going off on a tangent before.

No, seriously, its something that I have been meaning to mention to her before this, because I have known her in the past to be a good sort.

You know me. Bad edit function between brain and keyboard. :)
OK, now I gotcha.

Thorn said:
Miki, if you have taken care of some of those issues I give you credit for doing what a professional ought to do to address problems directly associated to her work.

But the 'get over yourself' part has to do with an attitude change I have noted since you have become more popular. Snidely, in what I would call a left handed manner, commenting on other providers and telling folks who have a negative thing or two to say about you that they have to get over themselves.

You, decidely, aren't the same Miki I knew two years ago. Maybe, in some ways, that is a good thing... but back in my old neighborhood in Brooklyn we would say about your current attitude: "She thinks who she is."

I .
I know who I am...just a middle aged housewife escapee on a wild ride having the time of my life,,,it was yoy ho commented on my age(I've never hidden it,,,47) my apprearance(outdated info) you said i was okay if you shut your eyes,,,i should be pleased with this??YOU were the one who told ME to get over myself and when I take offense yo say "she thinks who she is"the Miki of two years ago would have stood up for herself too! I am not the youngest or the prettiest or the best but my clients leave happy and come back and they pay 350...there must be a reason I get great reviews,I'm not sure what it is but I am damn proud of my good reputation and I'm not gonna let ANYONE shit on me.

Thorn said:

I .
I know who I am...just a middle aged housewife escapee on a wild ride having the time of my life,,,it was you who commented on my age(I've never hidden it,,,47) my apprearance(outdated info) you said i was okay if you shut your eyes,,,i should be pleased with this??YOU were the one who told ME to get over myself and when I take offense you say "she thinks who she is" the Miki of two years ago would have stood up for herself too! I am not the youngest or the prettiest or the best, but my clients leave happy and come back (and they pay 350)...there must be a reason I get great reviews,I'm not sure what it is but I am damn proud of my good reputation and I'm not gonna let ANYONE shit on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.