• He should STFU altogether

Votes: 106 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not so reread your original post

Thorn said:
Never said different.

My comments regard her practice of late of being the little pot that calls all the kettles black. Hypocrisy always tends to draw negative attention from me.

I see it as a shame, because back in the day one of her strongest selling points was that she didn't have much of that in her. She was exactly who she was and didn't try to be anything other then that. I think the rarified air at the altitiudes she is flying at lately might have gone to her head. That's all.

Anyway... that is more then enough on that topic.[/QUOTE

you were less than informed and really unkind...im still who i am,average woman wih good sexual and people skills and a huge sexual appetite

slinkybender said:
For those who enjoy Vermeer's...... err....... posts.......

who would like to see him "spread his cheer" around a little more, and stop concentrating on Miki?
Well my two cents is...I think slam posts are funnier when it's not constant. it's one thing to take a jab at someone (John or provider) and then laugh it off and move on. But if something just keeps going on and on...it gets kinda boring after awhile.

MikitheMilf said:
Thorn said:
you were less than informed and really unkind...im still who i am,average woman wih good sexual and people skills and a huge sexual appetite
Yeah. Your right. There were kinder ways to express myself then the way I did. I'll even state it was atypical of me to express myself that way. But when I saw you say that V doesn't have to right to an opinion, and to express it, while at the same time I have noted you expressing your opinion on certain other providers and clients who have negative things to say about you on occassion, well... pot, kettle.

Understand?

Last edited:
Thorn said:
MikitheMilf said:
Yeah. Your right. There were kinder ways to express myself then the way I did. I'll even state it was atypical of me to express myself that way. But when I saw you say that V doesn't have to right to an opinion, and to express it, while at the same time I have noted you expressing your opinion on certain other providers and clients who have negative things to say about you on occassion, well... pot, kettle.

Understand?
i never said he doesnt have the right to an opinion,we all d and I am a big advocate of free speech....but not dangerous spech,not threats and NEVER outing thats just wrong. read the post again...this guy has lied,threatened me and outed me on cl....i cant access the archive but i can show you where he posted completely personal info about me that had NO BUSINESS on a pmb...Yes i have defended myself on occasion,my right,no? i have only slammed one provider on this board with whom I had very bad business dealings with and who was once a partner of mine but went psycho...and one who tried to stir up unfounded shit out of jealousy(again I know the posts and the threads and could show you if i could get to the archive ...show me any other posts and I will give you a free session I am sorry Thorn but you are totally wrong. I am a lover and treat everyone with respect....if I see BS and then I call them on it....vermeer has his place on UG,he makes alot of people laugh,he has gone over the line on many occasions....but what would a village be without a village idiot?

MikitheMilf said:
Thorn said:
...but what would a village be without a village idiot?
You see, when you write like that I find it very reasonable and impossible not to agree with.

V is a muckraker and scandelous, but dangerous... I don't think so.

On the outting thing I can't comment. I almost never go anywhere near CL. Maybe pop a peep one every other month. I can't imagine that if he did that he wouldn't have been shouted down vehemently here though. Outting is the only thing I can think of that will bring down the true heat of peer pressure within our little group.

While I can point to a few posts over the last few months about providers other then the two you spoke of that seemed, to me, to be little 'catty', I'll except your say so that you had no intentions in that direction. Maybe it was just the way I was 'hearing it' as opposed to the way you were 'saying it'.

MikitheMilf - Just throwing my two cents in. I've never seen you, but only because I can't afford you. I personally prefer older women, being 58 myself, and from what I have read about you, and seen on your website - you are one dynamite woman! Pay no heed to those who make snotty comments or disparage you. Their crap does not stick to you - but only falls back onto themselves.

justme

homo economicus
Interesting that you can account for a much higher percentage of the leave him aloners.

(And what was so funny about that exchange???)

Psychosis said:
We should find out who he is, where he lives and shoot him dead PERIOD!
No one deserves to be shot just for spouting objectionable remarks. However, Vermeer should get a fair trial by a council of the tried and true UGR's. Either, he gets banned or he is limited to a set number of posts/ month.

Last edited:
I was in C- town on the eastern side of the street near Grand and low and behold I saw a bell with Vermeer on it. Was almost tempted to ring the bell but then sanity came over me.

Status
Not open for further replies.