Votes: 59 26.2%
  • He should STFU altogether

Votes: 106 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
For those who enjoy Vermeer's...... err....... posts.......

who would like to see him "spread his cheer" around a little more, and stop concentrating on Miki?

Originally posted by slinkybender
For those who enjoy Vermeer's...... err....... posts.......

who would like to see him "spread his cheer" around a little more, and stop concentrating on Miki?
I could think of a few more viable suggestions...

xoxox
MexicanaMami

even if he wont lighten up, everyone has to develop thicker, real thicker skin, and take it all lightly.
Constant attacks that go unaswered or ignored, will eventually fade away.

Originally posted by justme
Kinda wish this poll was controlled for gender.
WHY???? do ya think its ok to abuse someone for no apparent reason, I guess you think that guys would think its OK?????? what if the tables were turned and a provider dissed a john she never even saw and the other providers were hesitant to meet him???what if that guy was you????

justme

homo economicus
You really have me pegged completely wrong.

But you aren't the first.

(Look, don't you think it would be interesting if women overwhelmingly thought that vermeer had gone too far while men did not? Wouldn't that be evidence that women generally find these kind of things more upsetting then men? Wouldn't that evidence kind of point out that because UG is heavily biased in population to men that that bias might create an environment that women find hostile? And wouldn't that hostility then create a positive feedback loop in which women post?)

justme

homo economicus
Oh, I forgot to thank you for the irony of prematurely and unjustifiably jumping all over me in a poll thread thats devoted to your harassment.

Nice.

Originally posted by justme
Oh, I forgot to thank you for the irony of prematurely and unjustifiably jumping all over me in a poll thread thats devoted to your harassment.

Nice.
YOU'RE SO WELCOME...INTERESTING YES, HORRIFYING NONE THE LESS...THE BIAS EXISTS BUT YOU GUYS INSIST ON BITING THE HAND THAT JERKS YOU...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.