UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
So what's a good spot to hang out and meet these girls in long beach? Im planning on checking it out this spring and summer, Im 30 so I dont mind the younger crowd or the 5-5.5 girls lol.
thx
Eddie
All those places by "The Inn". Minnesotas. The Beach Club (I think). Looks like a happening scene for guys into white girls between the ages of 20-30. Definitely NOT my cup of tea.

So what's a good spot to hang out and meet these girls in long beach? Im planning on checking it out this spring and summer, Im 30 so I dont mind the younger crowd or the 5-5.5 girls lol.
thx
Eddie
If you're looking for 5's in Long Beach try the bar at the Allegria Hotel. Place is right on the beach, spectacular decor and fugly chicks. You'll love the place.

All those places by "The Inn". Minnesotas. The Beach Club (I think). Looks like a happening scene for guys into white girls between the ages of 20-30. Definitely NOT my cup of tea.
Its actually the beach house and stop trash talking LB or better yet stop sending everyone here parking sucks as it is without you trouble makers making it worse;)

I now return you all to your reg scheduled manly program but I can only stay away so long before I need a good UG fix....sweet dreams, miss you guys xox

Ok.. for all of you who have messed around with someone much younger, what do you do with them? I have a 22 year old who is very aware that I am 15 years older and she is the one totally coming onto me. The texts, the drunking calls at 2am, afterall, she is 22 so what do you expect.

Do you find girls this age latch on to easily? She's hot.. no question about that but I am kind of with someone, although things arent perfect, the girl I have been seeing has said it many times she has interest in nobody else. Not sure that I want to screw that up, not sure what I want with her exactly but I dont want to screw it up and this 22 year old is very enticing.

Is a 22 year old asking for trouble? I dont need her pulling up in my driveway or some shit if I dont answer the phone at night cause I have company (i.e. the girl I have been seeing).

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, probably a little crazy, but things aren't going that well in your relationship now, so why let this one slide? 25-29 is the preferred age, but brother, at 37 years old, you aren't going to have 22 year old ass on your jock forever. Go out there and do what you got to do.

Gavy

Ok.. I will take Gavys advice and fuck it, go for it. I was offered the same advice by a girl I met last summer that asked me this morning if I was seeing anyone.. (still keep in touch from time to time). But 22 what do you even have in common... and chances are she is looking for a role model of some sort and what scares me is the way she really pursues me which could end up messy. Oh well... here goes nothing... the chicks working till 9 at her meaningless job but Ill try and set something up for later...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Ok.. I will take Gavys advice and fuck it, go for it. I was offered the same advice by a girl I met last summer that asked me this morning if I was seeing anyone.. (still keep in touch from time to time). But 22 what do you even have in common... and chances are she is looking for a role model of some sort and what scares me is the way she really pursues me which could end up messy. Oh well... here goes nothing... the chicks working till 9 at her meaningless job but Ill try and set something up for later...
Who cares what you have in common, go out and try to enjoy yourself. It should be a nice break from the 30+ men haters you've been tying yourself down to over the last few years.

And, man, she is 22 years old. No need to look down at her "meaningless job". She is just biding time until her real job --- her reason for being --- kicks in --- motherhood. Which, after a lot of thought, is the most important job on the planet.

Gavy

Hey, no one is allowed to say no to a shower in the fountain of the youth. Although I have closed that chapter forever.

There is nothing under 30 that attracts my attention. (You can't possibly learn to give a decent BJ before you get 30. Haha. How's that for a standard bar.)

Well said to the big Gavy... very well said and yes you are right all the way around. I totally tend to analyze someone, way to much. I should just kick back and enjoy the youth..

I also tend to agree with Marc on the skills of a girl this age. The best woman by far I ever had was in her later 30s. Smoking hot and man, could that girl suck a dick and fuck. Incredible, nobody even comes within any kind of distance to the things she could do or was it that it was just perfect chemistry. Whichever it was she was amazing. Isnt it funny how you miss someone because they are amazing in bed? It does win a guy over, no doubt.

So anyway, after 2 days of saying I will give this girl the time of day, I have already had it. My phone is non stop with her. Texts and it dosent matter if I respond, she keeps texting with the random phone call thrown in the middle of the texts. Any girl who texts the way she can needs to be shot!! I blame it on the youth. At 22 life is different although you can still feel 22, life was different then. Well see.. but I give Gavy and any of you other guys some serious credit for dealing with girls this age. As you mentioned Gavy, 25-29 , more so a MATURE 29 can be a great thing and should not be ruled out by any means. 22, just a little to young I think...

A 22 yr old female is not a woman, she's a girl, a young girl. With that are issues that are just not worth dealing with, i.e. lack of experience, immaturity, completely different perspective then yours, un-worldliness, confused emotions, giggling...

Sure, there are exceptions, and there are wild hotties that know how to please a man at a young age but once the orgasm subsides and you're left laying there with this spitfire, what is there in common.

You: "Baby, that was incredible. I am completely spent, come here and lay next to me"
Her: "That was fun (giggle). I texted Gina and she said there's this rad party over at Brad's. Everyones gonna be there. I'm hungry can we get some pizza. My dad has the same watch as you"

Now a mature woman...
You: "Baby, that was incredible. I am completely spent, come here and lay next to me"
Her: "uuummmm I love the smell of you when I dig my nose in your neck. I am so fucking horney again. I want more. Let's stay in bed all night and not leave the room, order in some dinner later. I want you to make love to me again.....and again......and........"

When I was a young man in my early 20s I had a gf the same age but I was "taught" about female sexuality from ladies in there 30's and 40's. The lessons were priceless.

Young women need to experience the missteps of young guys in order to hone their sexual prowess. Once they become seasoned, then they're sexuality blossoms and continues to blossom as they mature.

So for you guys who love the young girls.....enjoy....but know their limitations and stop whining when they don't respond in the way you hope for.