UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

I have to say, I feel like this is 10 steps backwards for so many reasons. The youngest I ever got involved with was 3 years younger, everyone else, always same age (give or take a couple of months) or a couple years older. I have giving myself until tonight to see differently but I already know it will not be easy to escape even at this point. For every 1 text I send I get about 6. Sweet kid, but exactly that, a kid and I hate being the bad guy.

A 22 yr old female is not a woman, she's a girl, a young girl. With that are issues that are just not worth dealing with, i.e. lack of experience, immaturity, completely different perspective then yours, un-worldliness, confused emotions, giggling...

Sure, there are exceptions, and there are wild hotties that know how to please a man at a young age but once the orgasm subsides and you're left laying there with this spitfire, what is there in common.

You: "Baby, that was incredible. I am completely spent, come here and lay next to me"
Her: "That was fun (giggle). I texted Gina and she said there's this rad party over at Brad's. Everyones gonna be there. I'm hungry can we get some pizza. My dad has the same watch as you"

Now a mature woman...
You: "Baby, that was incredible. I am completely spent, come here and lay next to me"
Her: "uuummmm I love the smell of you when I dig my nose in your neck. I am so fucking horney again. I want more. Let's stay in bed all night and not leave the room, order in some dinner later. I want you to make love to me again.....and again......and........"

When I was a young man in my early 20s I had a gf the same age but I was "taught" about female sexuality from ladies in there 30's and 40's. The lessons were priceless.

Young women need to experience the missteps of young guys in order to hone their sexual prowess. Once they become seasoned, then they're sexuality blossoms and continues to blossom as they mature.

So for you guys who love the young girls.....enjoy....but know their limitations and stop whining when they don't respond in the way you hope for.
Brilliant post Rufftoy you really nail the whole scenario. Bottom line is that, for NP4P, the young hotties in their early 20s are too much trouble than what they're worth in most cases. They are way too unstable. Gavy finally agrees with this btw!

I have to say, I feel like this is 10 steps backwards for so many reasons. The youngest I ever got involved with was 3 years younger, everyone else, always same age (give or take a couple of months) or a couple years older. I have giving myself until tonight to see differently but I already know it will not be easy to escape even at this point. For every 1 text I send I get about 6. Sweet kid, but exactly that, a kid and I hate being the bad guy.
Don't sweat it so much but whatever you do, for the love of Pete, just dont get attached!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, go out and be a rung on her belt. Enjoy the sex. Enjoy the 22 year old body (because you know the grandmas you run with don't hold up). It is what it is. You don't have to marry her.

So yesterday after a gaziliion texts coming in from her I was starting to get annoyed. I told her something on Saturday how I can not sit here and text you all day, in fact, I hate being connected to a phone. If you want to come over and hang that is one thing, if you want to sit here and text me all day, that is just not me. Ok.. so I dont mind texting but not every 5 or 10 minutes. So yesterday after her many more texts I said look.. I will talk to you later, I am getting in work mode and with that she said ok. Last I heard, sweet kid but a kid. I am attracted to knowledgable, wise people if you will. 22 and I are just are on two way different levels when it comes to really just about everything. She can smile, drink a drink but thats all it is.
I would rather put the energy into the girl I have been seeing although I dont know what I want with her, it is more fulfilling than that was.
On another front, pull up in the driveway this morning to the mail woman walking up to the mailbox (I would put her about 32-34) who turns around and smiles and says Hi as I get out of the car. I smile and say Hi. She says should I put the mail in the box or give it to you. I said I'll take it and then had to ask her about some certified mail that I am waiting for. She starts yapping up a storm and the stack of mail is falling out of my hand, didnt even realize it and she grabs it and is putting it back in my hands and has this big smile and has that whole flirty look, the eyes, the posture and starts rambling on about work. It was very cute. She says I will look for the certified stuff and bring it but you should sign for it, will you be home? I said sure, Ill be here and then says oh wait, tomorrow its the guy, I am just the fill in. I recognize this chick from last summer, one day she knocked on the door with a box and the sprinklers had just gone off and she is standing there getting soaked and she says dont worry, it feels good. She looked hot and her sitting there getting soaked just was that much hotter. Anyway, could of kicked myself, hair is tassled, shirt is all wrinked, I didnt even shower, just ran out to grab bagels otherwise my response would of been, do you make drinks as well when she asked if she should hand me the mail or throw it in the mailbox. Dont you hate when you feel like a scrub and arent up to being a bit more flirty. She is the fill in though, so I am sure I will see her soon enough.... really freaking cute, petite and feminine but doing a mans job, I dont know, something sexy about that.

SNIP . ...
Her: "That was fun (giggle). I texted Gina and she said there's this rad party over at Brad's. Everyones gonna be there. I'm hungry can we get some pizza. My dad has the same watch as you"
Brilliant post Rufftoy you really nail the whole scenario. Bottom line is that, for NP4P, the young hotties in their early 20s are too much trouble than what they're worth in most cases. They are way too unstable. Gavy finally agrees with this btw!
So yesterday after a gaziliion texts coming in from her I was starting to get annoyed. I told her something on Saturday how I can not sit here and text you all day, ..... SNIP

They are not stable, and thats just the point. Its like being on a knife's edge. Riding a bull. But for me... that's like crack. Somewhere in there, there is a sweet spot. like hitting a turn on a drift... too much gas and your going all the way around... not enough.... your in the fence. But if its just right, it can be great.

I believe that I enjoy it so much becuase it brings me back. I have this intense sense of notstagia when i have a thing going with somebody much younger. It brings me back to that time in my life. I am not particulary mature anyway. For me it just fits really well. It's lighter, fluffier. Not so fucking serious like the rest of my life.

if it were just the body... just the sweet young thing bouncing on your cock... then P4P is the way to go... but that little something more, (the chase, the banter, the game), makes all the difference.

She is the fill in though, so I am sure I will see her soon enough.... really freaking cute, petite and feminine but doing a mans job, I dont know, something sexy about that.
Dude, I loved this. Should go to the best of np4p. Screwing with the mail woman. But I would never do it. You'll have to dump her at some point and then she will screw your certified mail. (She is probably already meeting Newman and the rest of gang to make plans.)

When I was a young man in my early 20s I had a gf the same age but I was "taught" about female sexuality from ladies in there 30's and 40's. The lessons were priceless.

Young women need to experience the missteps of young guys in order to hone their sexual prowess. Once they become seasoned, then they're sexuality blossoms and continues to blossom as they mature.
Fully agree with this post.

Dude, I loved this. Should go to the best of np4p. Screwing with the mail woman. But I would never do it. You'll have to dump her at some point and then she will screw your certified mail. (She is probably already meeting Newman and the rest of gang to make plans.)
Hahaha..well she is cute enough to keep around. I wouldnt have to dump her if she was cool enough... so she's a mail woman.. I don't care. I have to admit, the thought of her delivering the mail and getting wisked inside for a 15 minute quicky is kind of a nice thought. In fact, I think I will send myself some certified mail once I figure out what days she comes and turn on the sprinklers so I can see her standing there getting soaked again. Maybe make a wise ass comment and ask her if she wants me to throw her clothes in the dryer.

Funny stuff guys! Come to think of it there have been a few times when I had a mail women deliver the mail and she was pretty cute. Youngish latina type or WOC! I would have hit that in a minute.

So call me confused but last night, I shoot the 22 year old a text and she was pissed she hadnt heard from me since last weekend but pissed and said lets hang out... I want to come over and lets grab some drinks and no hesitation to put massive game on...and I do mean massive game, being all sexual... what a trip, a trip when any girl puts game like that on you but something about the innocence of a 22 year doing it...

I would of never of giving her the time of day if it wasnt for reading this board and still cant believe I am but well with the GF back to being cold and this one hot on the trail .. why not. Thanks guys for openning my eyes to a new experience. 22, damn.

Last edited:
I would hate to say this but the girl is actually pretty cool... she does not even act her age... and yikes.. is there a "catch 21" phrase? Going straight to hell for this one especially because I am seeing she really digs me.

I have learned a new lesson, age does NOT mean how good one is in bed. I have been mistaken all along. This chick is actually better than the majority of girls nearly twice her age . I do not want to know how she learned the things she did, she claims to not of been with that many guys and I do not want to know.. but lesson learned. Chicks can be very young and great in bed. If you told me this anytime before this point in life I would of said noway.... but yes way. Every girl deserves a chance to prove her skills young or old before judging.

older women are wrinkled and used. I hate to tell you I told you so, but...
LOL, trust me there are some very beautiful women in their upper 30s and some even older than that. BUT I have to say, seeing a pair of perfect 36c breasts that are as firm as can be with ZERP droop, so perfect that they look augmented and the skin that is just flawless and comparing that even next to a 30 year old you would see the difference. Not to say the 30 year old cant be absolutely stunning but there would be a difference. I think you know what I am saying.

Anyway... beautiful body and knows how to use it and cool to hang out with is a win/ win and I have to say I see a huge difference between her and the girl I was just seeing who I have said in your terms is a "man hater". I have said there are control issues but I think she is just a man hater, with good reason. Probably the first woman I have been involved with that I could classify as a man hater. The others have luggage but have kept it, for the most part, to themselves.

The youth, she has I am sure her experiences but they arent as many or severe as someone say 10 years older than her.

This could be dangerous.. not sure what to do with it or how far to allow it to go, I have been invited to meet some of her friends which spooks me...

This could be dangerous.. not sure what to do with it or how far to allow it to go, I have been invited to meet some of her friends which spooks me...
Friends are always trouble.
One always has to choose between friends and partner. Wait until you connection is strong enough.

Unless she has an even hotter friend who's willing to take a giant leap for the humanity.

As for the relationship, just go with the flow. Not worthy making plans. If it lasts it lasts.

Good advice and generally I have no problem introducing or being introduced even if I am not sure about the girl but what I meant is I feel like a creep! I mean it is a sizeable age difference and I feel like, well, creepy. lol. One of her friends got on the phone the other night when they were out and she called me and her friend was like oh you have to see her, she looks amazing tonight... which was pretty cool. Just not sure the friend knows how old I am... lol. Every guy should have a younger girl like this, just not sure its politically correct and she should be kept in a spare room or something. You know, like a slave! lol. I am going to hell... but I was already going there anyway..