UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah I hear that. That tends to happen once you stop having fun.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. My life is boring as hell. It's quite possible that the only way I could be having less fun is if I was in prison.

BTW, I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I know that must have been rough on you.
Please call me. We got to talk.

Also, La Rockera is back in the picture...

Gavy

Wow, I've got a lot of reading to do trying to figure out what I missed.
Here's a quick list for you (hope you can handle it):

MagicFingers died.
Desi retired.
Wolf is MIA (said he won't come back unless Dave is back or Duckman becomes a liberal).
Gavy apologized to Seeker and they had make-up sex.
PB tried to hide the fact that he lives in Union City.
I went to see Time Stands Still with the intention to jerk-off while watching Alicia Silverstone play but ended up jerking-off for Laura Linney instead. (OK this was not reported in UG until now.)
Old Gold/West 22 closed after years of operation and tons of flying sperm.
Lightweight (the recent stud-star of this thread) met Gavy and it was love at first sight. Teps had to talk them out gay-sex and they went banging random doors in the middle of the night asking for pussy.

OK enough for now. Welcome back. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you married Amanda. It was in the stars... kind of.

MagicFingers died.
Desi retired.
Wolf is MIA (said he won't come back unless Dave is back or Duckman becomes a liberal).
I went to see Time Stands Still with the intention to jerk-off while watching Alicia Silverstone play but ended up jerking-off for Laura Linney instead. (OK this was not reported in UG until now.)
Lightweight (the recent stud-star of this thread) met Gavy and it was love at first sight. Teps had to talk them out gay-sex and they went banging random doors in the middle of the night asking for pussy.

OK enough for now. Welcome back. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you married Amanda. It was in the stars... kind of.
Thanks for the recap. That's a lot to digest.

Sad to hear about Magic. What a shame.

BTW, Amanda's been out of the picture for a long time. I'd choose being bored over getting back together with her any day of the week.

MagicFingers died.
Desi retired.

Thats a great wrap-up of all things UG recently!

Plain girls are messed up too!

So to add some comments into this dead thread, I remember reading sometime back, somewhere in here it was said in summary that hot girls are screwed up because all guys want to do is fuck them.

Well, let me just add, it is not only 9's and 10's that are screwed up but 7's are as well. I wrap up another relationship and figured I would give cute but not HOT a chance. I think that if your going to have to deal with the issues, complications and baggage (talking mental baggage) minus well go for the hottest chick so you have something really really good to look at.

Son: Dad, I am thinking of marrying a fugly woman.
Dad: Why my son, with all these pretty women all over the place.
Son: Nah, if I get a pretty one, she will eventually cheat on me.
Dad: Well son, ugly wives cheat too...
Son: Yeah, but I wouldn't give a shit for the ugly one.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I really want to see FAH's 9's and 10's and 7's for that matter. I personally have never met a 10 in real life. 9's are rare, but are out there. I suspect that 9's and 10's to FAH are tantamount to 6's and maybe 7's in my book.

I was in Long Beach yesterday. Young crowd. I was out of place. Was at "The Inn". Mostly white crowd. One or two black girls in the crowd. I felt a little too old for these people. Either that or very underdressed (I played icehockey earlier in the day at the Long Beach Arena). Just not my scene. I just don't find white women attractive.

Well, we decided to leave at 10 PM. 10 PM turned into 2:00 AM and I had brought this short haired 20-something white girl back to my place in Glen Oaks (she lives in NHP which is a stone's throw away from where I live). Guys, she was a 4 in my book. Very average looking. I am sure the guy that likes white girls would give her a 5 or a 5.5. The one thing that I really liked was seeing her naked. Wow, this ugly girl had a slamming body. Thin with tits and a small but shapely ass.

She woke me up to take her home around 8 AM. The dogs loved her, she loved them. But she was definitely doing the walk of shame back to her parent's house. We didn't even exchange numbers. I think she was as repulsed by me more than I was by her her. (Heck, beggars like me definitely cannot be chosers!).

Gavy