UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was in Long Beach yesterday. ............. I had brought this short haired 20-something white girl back to my place in Glen Oaks (she lives in NHP which is a stone's throw away from where I live).

Gavy
So you went all the way to Long Beach to pick up an ugly girl who lives one town over from where you live?

LOL LOL SF SF

Last edited:
LOL.. Gavy, you crack me up! Atleast you got laid!

You're right, in reading your posts, we are very different tastes in women. A 10 in my book is very different from yours. I would never go near a black chick, just dont find anything about them attractive. Not into spanish or any of that either. I like the fair skinned, busty, long legs, 5'7 or above, small ass. I would say this ranks a 9 or so

Last edited:
Guys, she was a 4 in my book.
Wow, this ugly girl had a slamming body. Thin with tits and a small but shapely ass.
She was more than a 4 then.

Hot body but ugly face is quite an exotic combination. I have always been fond of it.

(Heck, beggars like me definitely cannot be chosers!).
Haha. Cool. Just keep your expectations down and you will always have something in your bag.

Beggars always do better than braggers. ;)

Last edited:
PS... Why are women so screwed up?

Ok, so back to my original post saying its over with this last relationship. Well after last night telling the shall we say "ex" that I am done, there are so many other women out there and if she wants to continue acting the way she is I am moving on I get a text this afternoon hinting that she may want to go out. When she didnt get an immeditate response of the "hint" I see a text 5 minutes later saying "See, I knew it, this is why I act the way I do". When I explained sorry for the lack of an immediate response back, I was not near the phone she tries to cover it up by saying she knew I wasnt blowing her off.

So we go out after me asking her, I guess your hint is an "ask"? and I get the I just wanted to go out as friends. I ask her if she is always so confused on everything in life and she laughs and says "Yes I am".

Got to love women..... to pursue others or not to? I am sure I will get a good 30 texts from her tomorrow if not more.

Another thing I found interesting...

I was talking to an friend last night and she says you just want to jump into bed all the time and thats why you end up in screwed up relationships.

Very, very interesting...

By the way, this post is while under the influence... lol.

Last edited:
Just be careful, for if you're caught, you'll be forced to abandon golf (well if you're Tiger I mean. And not really, the guy is back in no time).
Thats the thing, it is so easy to get caught with her, if I am with someone else and cant answer the phone or text back she will know or suspect at the very least. But there are plenty of women that one (I) could miss out on while things are what they are with her.

And funny, was just out with her and the story of Tiger comes on in the bar we are at.. but that's a whole different conversation.

I really want to see FAH's 9's and 10's and 7's for that matter. I personally have never met a 10 in real life. 9's are rare, but are out there. I suspect that 9's and 10's to FAH are tantamount to 6's and maybe 7's in my book.

I was in Long Beach yesterday. Young crowd. I was out of place. Was at "The Inn". Mostly white crowd. One or two black girls in the crowd. I felt a little too old for these people. Either that or very underdressed (I played icehockey earlier in the day at the Long Beach Arena). Just not my scene. I just don't find white women attractive.

Well, we decided to leave at 10 PM. 10 PM turned into 2:00 AM and I had brought this short haired 20-something white girl back to my place in Glen Oaks (she lives in NHP which is a stone's throw away from where I live). Guys, she was a 4 in my book. Very average looking. I am sure the guy that likes white girls would give her a 5 or a 5.5. The one thing that I really liked was seeing her naked. Wow, this ugly girl had a slamming body. Thin with tits and a small but shapely ass.

She woke me up to take her home around 8 AM. The dogs loved her, she loved them. But she was definitely doing the walk of shame back to her parent's house. We didn't even exchange numbers. I think she was as repulsed by me more than I was by her her. (Heck, beggars like me definitely cannot be chosers!).

Gavy
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for your short trip to drop her off. I am cringing just thinking about it.

PS- the funniest part of your whole post is saying you live in Glen Oaks lololol
Love, Bunyon

LOL.. Gavy, you crack me up! Atleast you got laid!

You're right, in reading your posts, we are very different tastes in women. A 10 in my book is very different from yours. I would never go near a black chick, just dont find anything about them attractive. Not into spanish or any of that either. I like the fair skinned, busty, long legs, 5'7 or above, small ass. I would say this ranks a 9 or so

Thats a very good point Base, me and him always qualify our rankings with the disclaimer that our tastes probably differ from most guys on here. For the most part the blonde hair, blue-eyed statuesque broad isn't my cup of tea. While of course I wouldnt kick her out of bed, I prefer the tanned skin, long dark hair look. Love long jet black hair on a beautiful woman! A beautiful Mexican or American Indian is pretty much my ideal woman. The Land O' Lakes Indian girl is a good example. A 10 in my book lol!

I really want to see FAH's 9's and 10's and 7's for that matter. I personally have never met a 10 in real life. 9's are rare, but are out there. I suspect that 9's and 10's to FAH are tantamount to 6's and maybe 7's in my book.

I was in Long Beach yesterday. Young crowd. I was out of place. Was at "The Inn". Mostly white crowd. One or two black girls in the crowd. I felt a little too old for these people. Either that or very underdressed (I played icehockey earlier in the day at the Long Beach Arena). Just not my scene. I just don't find white women attractive.

Well, we decided to leave at 10 PM. 10 PM turned into 2:00 AM and I had brought this short haired 20-something white girl back to my place in Glen Oaks (she lives in NHP which is a stone's throw away from where I live). Guys, she was a 4 in my book. Very average looking. I am sure the guy that likes white girls would give her a 5 or a 5.5. The one thing that I really liked was seeing her naked. Wow, this ugly girl had a slamming body. Thin with tits and a small but shapely ass.

She woke me up to take her home around 8 AM. The dogs loved her, she loved them. But she was definitely doing the walk of shame back to her parent's house. We didn't even exchange numbers. I think she was as repulsed by me more than I was by her her. (Heck, beggars like me definitely cannot be chosers!).

Gavy
So what's a good spot to hang out and meet these girls in long beach? Im planning on checking it out this spring and summer, Im 30 so I dont mind the younger crowd or the 5-5.5 girls lol.
thx
Eddie