UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Good advice and generally I have no problem introducing or being introduced even if I am not sure about the girl but what I meant is I feel like a creep! I mean it is a sizeable age difference and I feel like, well, creepy. lol. One of her friends got on the phone the other night when they were out and she called me and her friend was like oh you have to see her, she looks amazing tonight... which was pretty cool. Just not sure the friend knows how old I am... lol. Every guy should have a younger girl like this, just not sure its politically correct and she should be kept in a spare room or something. You know, like a slave! lol. I am going to hell... but I was already going there anyway..

If the age spread is greater than 20 years, you know it cant work. And if you are started to fall for her, or the illusion of what you think is her, then the longer this goes out, the more painful it will get for one or both of you.

Keep some distance and let it run as long as you can get, but it would me a huge mistake (other than short term gratification) to spend signficants amount of time together (in person, on the phone etc). You will convince yourself at some point this is viable when it is not. She is not experienced enough in life's lessons to necessarily know what is good for her. At that age, people believe love can conquer all.

I had a business vendor (wealthy) who actually married the girl. Ten years later it lost its charm. He had a business to run and she still wanted to go to discos on Tuesday. I would not be surprised if she was not sleeping around.

Accnts,
Good advice as well. Women dont have to be ten years younger to have that menatility though, that whole I want to go out and have fun mentality. I have done rather well for myself in the past, I wouldnt call it rich but have had a decent amount of money and as a business owner have been afforded the luxury of writing my own schedule and women defintely take advantage of that at any age! The whole, cmon, you can work later or you dont have to work today, lets go to xyz and have fun. It gets annoying I must say because I defintely blew off work when I shouldnt of and its costed me.

As for this though, the gap is 15 years basically. As she says, she would never get involved with anyone that isnt at least 10 years older and justifies relating to people older because her siblings are that age. I have been totally honest about everything with her so she knows what she is getting. The funny thing, she really does not act her age but lets face it, she still is just a girl in her early 20s the matter what the case might be.
I am finding myself more and more attracted to her though, the youth and she has a freaking tight, firm body and knows how to use it. It can never be though, well never say never but the thought of giving up that body just dosent seem right! lol

On another front, was out this afternoon and met a gorgeous 43 year old who I am more then certain I will be having drinks with by weeks end. We just have to much in common and well she lives right up the block. Ever just know when you are in like Flynn?
My life is in shambles, transition time but women wise looks like it will be a fun summer!

If the age spread is greater than 20 years, you know it cant work. And if you are started to fall for her, or the illusion of what you think is her, then the longer this goes out, the more painful it will get for one or both of you.
I just finished a very well written biography. The book is about his professional life, but I learned that he left his wife and kids for a girl 25 years younger. They are still married today, 30 years later. I know there are rules and exceptions, but it is not necessarily a lost case.

Nevertheless, I think FAH knows what he is doing.

If he gets serious with one of older age, he will definitely cheat on her. Much younger is his only chance for fidelity.

Nevertheless, I think FAH knows what he is doing.
Nothing could be further from the truth, in fact, I am calling myself a pedophile. lol. Kidding of course, I mean she is an adult and is all woman with those jugs...

If he gets serious with one of older age, he will definitely cheat on her. Much younger is his only chance for fidelity.
Hahaha... you sure you arent referring to yourself here? But you know what, I think you may have a point.... and imagine in 10 years from now...Who do you want splashing around in the pool, a hot firm perky little thing that is "fresh" assuming she knows how to use her body or a good looking but obviously not as firm and perky 40 something year old... and in 10 years it is going to count even more than it does at our age today...

Last edited:
If the age spread is greater than 20 years, you know it cant work. SNIP.
You cant say that for sure, (and in this case the age difference is a bit less). I know two married couples that have been with each other for many years with similar age differences. You are probably right in general, but life is not a generality right?

As far as falling for her and keeping your distance and so forth. I say fuck it. Get in there FAH and do your thing. Have a good time.. Enjoy it. If it lasts, great. If not. thats not the end of the world either. It is better to have loved and lost ... blah blah blah.

Look at it this way.... its an experience. Even if it goes south its still something you can look back on when your in the rocking chair at fair oaks home for the convalescent.

The 23 year old ("G") that ive been occupying my thoughts with is a bit of a fucking emotional roller coaster for me but i'll take it where it takes me. Why not? you only go around once.

You cant say that for sure, (and in this case the age difference is a bit less). I know two married couples that have been with each other for many years with similar age differences. You are probably right in general, but life is not a generality right?

As far as falling for her and keeping your distance and so forth. I say fuck it. Get in there FAH and do your thing. Have a good time.. Enjoy it. If it lasts, great. If not. thats not the end of the world either. It is better to have loved and lost ... blah blah blah.

Look at it this way.... its an experience. Even if it goes south its still something you can look back on when your in the rocking chair at fair oaks home for the convalescent.

The 23 year old ("G") that ive been occupying my thoughts with is a bit of a fucking emotional roller coaster for me but i'll take it where it takes me. Why not? you only go around once.

I stand corrected. If some is 55 and 35 it has a shot. But a 21 year old girl is a kid and the 41 year old hopefully is an adult. Do you think you have not learned something in those 20 years. If you havent, you have just wasted a significant portion of your life. LOL

You can do real damage to a 21 year old if you have this failed relationship for like 7 years. By the time she is out of the market, a good % of the decent guys are gone. The older she is, the more likely she has choices of losers or damaged people. Not all, but better choices for her at 25 than 30.

So to pretend this has no consequences, is narcicistic. The "life is too short" is from the perception of the older guy who feels they have little to lose in this arrangement. The girl does and some are not capable of making intelligent choices.

Yes you have some women from third world countries who through unusual circumstances, had to grow faster than their years, but that is the exception not the rule. Yes there are maraiges that have worked, but in my mind, either the guy is immature (and I know plenty of those) or they get their friendship needs from other sources, like friends. There are plenty of foreign cultures whose men really do not talk to their wives much.

I like the two different points of view but it is making me almost feel bad.. like I shouldnt be messing with her but rather saying look, I am to old, I dont want to know you.. but in essence I have really known this girl for a couple months already so do I cut off the sex now. Noway! lol... ok, in all seriousness, I see both points and they are valid... I am not coming onto her though, in fact, I let her make all the moves from the first kiss ...

Anyway........ just a point that hit home about wasting someones prime years though... in fact, I feel mine were wasted and it pisses me off that I did waste them. I wouldnt want to do that to someone nor do I intend to.

As for the first time I was with her Ruv... lol... I dont do the blow for blow count. Ill say I let her make the first move though... She came over, we had some drinks.. I behaved myself because I dont want to do any damage to her and she ended up going to leave and one thing led to another and before I know it my clothes are coming off, we are on my bed, she has her hands in my underwear jerking me off.. nibbling on my chest going lower and lower before I take her top off and her pants so she is just in her little thong, she crawls under the covers give an amazing blow job and jumps on for a ride... and I said holly shit.. look at that perfect rack and the youth... I am in lust. Now, I am hooked and in a fog saying am I really doing this? but have a huge smile when I say I really am! 15 years younger, holy shit! lol....

In your case, 15 years is not a terrible difference. You just have to be honest and find out do you like her for what she truly is or are you infatuated with her. With that being said, no one is not saying to have sex with her. By all means, go for it! Just keep a certain distance. It will evolve, mature and end on its own weight. Women have a great way of developing selective anesia about their sexual histories.LOL But if you allow this relationship to go down it normal trajectory, at 50 you may have 7 year old and you have to be prepared for that (2nd or 3rd kid).

The great thing about mongoring, is you always have access to those young bodies. You have to pay for it one way or another. It is great being a guy, because we dudes can easily access younger talent and for women it is a bit trickier. So if you lose her, it hardly means that you can not enjoy that body type again. By ending the relationship with this girl, all you are losing is the infatuation part. So if you go long term with this girl or end it, you will lose the infatuation part anyway.

In any case, have fun!

Ok, so just an update... I could never hang with someone so much younger. I just have zero in common. Its funny because if you ask me I still feel like I am 22 but in reality, that was so long ago and have nothing in common with someone so much younger. I guess a bit of a wake up call to thinking you are still 22 and in fact, I thank god I am not. I cant even keep it going... she asks to come over and I just duck out of it at this point. Sweet kid but exactly that, a kid.
I think young 30s is the lowest I can go...

P4P to a 22 year old might be fine but thats just a hit it and run, no other communication once you walk out of that room...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
You are fucking nuts. I dated this older girl, late 20s, for a bit and al she wanted to do was talk about a future. Life is so much easier with the younger girls. I am seeing htis girl that turns 21 on Sunday. She is joining the Navy, she wants to go to grad school, she talks a lot of nonsense. The girl had no idea that apples had different names! And she is in Hofstra University.

It is "dating". You aren't going to marry her.

I am seeing htis girl that turns 21 on Sunday. She is joining the Navy, she wants to go to grad school, she talks a lot of nonsense. The girl had no idea that apples had different names! And she is in Hofstra University.

It is "dating". You aren't going to marry her.
Oh my god, you have me cracking up hysterically but that's what I mean. Its obvious you have more patience for that stuff than I do. This girl - my 22 year old - is still in party mode. She drinks and parties the majority of the nights, but that's what you do when you are that age and it is summer. She asks me things like if I think she should make career changes for what she plans to do in the future when she finishes up school - which is a good goal she has in plan but it makes me realize just how young she is. It almost feels like she is my daughter rather than someone I want to jump. Maybe it's just me when I look at that baby face and realize just how long ago that was. She will ask me what I am doing and I am like xyz around the house and I am like this girl and I just live two totally different lives - she lives at home with no responsibility except I have to go to a job I dont like and whats going on tonight. The funny thing is when she fell asleep and woke up around 7am and was in panick mode, I was like oh my god, this girl has to go home and face her parents who are getting up and ready for work.
Gavvy Cravath said:
You are fucking nuts. I dated this older girl, late 20s, for a bit and all she wanted to do was talk about a future.
I actually think that can be cute if you are into her - well initially anyway. When they continue on with that kind of talk regardless of how into them you are, that's when it just becomes scary.

Last edited:
Well Gavy sure had a night for the ages last night into this morning. I'll let him handle the honors to do the story justice like only he can but I will say that I was jealous of that rat bastard while he was recounting the carnal story to me lol. He did call me last night before the fun so I have to give him props for keeping me in mind but of course I picked last night to fall asleep early for the first time in months.

Ok, so just an update... I could never hang with someone so much younger. I just have zero in common. Its funny because if you ask me I still feel like I am 22 but in reality, that was so long ago and have nothing in common with someone so much younger. I guess a bit of a wake up call to thinking you are still 22 and in fact, I thank god I am not. I cant even keep it going... she asks to come over and I just duck out of it at this point. Sweet kid but exactly that, a kid.
I think young 30s is the lowest I can go...

P4P to a 22 year old might be fine but thats just a hit it and run, no other communication once you walk out of that room...
Sounds like you learned one of those "life lessons". LOL And the girl pretty much learned nothing from this, will move on or has moved on and you were just a blip in her recollections a few years from now.

Dating can be so humbling. LOL

Sounds like you learned one of those "life lessons". LOL And the girl pretty much learned nothing from this, will move on or has moved on and you were just a blip in her recollections a few years from now.

Dating can be so humbling. LOL
I'm sure you are right ... When I first met her one of the first things she told me was she wouldnt get involved with anyone under 30. Well we recently facebooked eachother and I see another guy who stands out like a sore thumb, reason being we are the oldest people of her friends (ugly dude, a few years younger than I who seems to be giving her the blow off as well). Anyway, I chuckled and the other day uploaded a better picture of me and eeehh, now on top of texts I get messages from her on Facebook but noticed she deletes that she writes on my wall from her wall. (covering some sort of tracks I suppose) I seriously cant be bothered, there is just NOTHING in common with someone 15 years younger.. I would almost rather jerk off to howdy doody than have to tolerate hanging around her. Sweet kid but what do you say to someone who is living such a totally different life and is yet to see the world. I felt like Chris Hansen was going to come flying out into my backyard or something anytime she would come over. A 22 year old is cute to look at but past 5 minutes of talking with them, there just is nothing to say.

Funny thing, last week one day I was hanging on the beach and I notice a pretty hot girl about 22 or so just hanging on her towel by herself in her bikini checking out the scene. (Pretending to be reading her book but keeps looking up, to the right, to the left, looks over her shoulder, playing it cool but defintely checking out the scene) So anyway I am hanging out catching some sun laying down and I hear her talking, wasnt sure if it was to me or to who so I get up and am looking, turns out the guy about 10 feet away from her (mid 40s or so) in his hat, sunglasses is chatting up a storm with her. I am listening and hes like so where do you go to school, whats your major, etc. About 10, 15 minutes of him chatting from what are your plans with college to wasnt Kodak the major employer upstate (where she had been going to school) he just simply shut up. I think he just really started to struggle with what to talk about. I was cracking up a bit and thought, yup, what do you say to a girl this age. She was cute though, she commented on how cold the water was when she went in the ocean and told him it was really nice to meet him as she left and he just kind of smiled and left it alone.

It was an experience and as I leave her alone I am almost fairly certain I will start to get the "your such a dick" texts from her like I was getting recently when I left her alone but if she knows whats good for her, she will just let it be. And your right, dating just plain sucks! It can be fun when you have a few on rotation before anything gets serious but a few good ones on rotation... as cute as she is.. at 22 she just cant be put on rotation... I think it was you who said you can always go the P4P route and have a 22 year old body and I couldnt agree to better advice. Pay, enjoy and leave with no connections and no sense to amuse or entertain between hook ups.

Well Gavy sure had a night for the ages last night into this morning. I'll let him handle the honors to do the story justice like only he can but I will say that I was jealous of that rat bastard while he was recounting the carnal story to me lol. He did call me last night before the fun so I have to give him props for keeping me in mind but of course I picked last night to fall asleep early for the first time in months.
He enjoys when he leaves us in suspense. He is probably too busy to write going to pubs to watch soccer games hoping to score some sexy Latina while the Latin-American teams try to score their shameless goals.

if she knows whats good for her, she will just let it be.
Are you developing a consciousness? Haha. You're probably ripe to get married now and start chasing hookers.

But seriously, a 22-year old can be mature too. It is just too rare in this country.

By the way, why are you stuck to choosing between one aged 22 and one 35. There's plenty in the middle. Probably a 28-29 would be closer to your preferences.