Tinder...? Anyone getting action here

I downloaded and joined Happn today. It's basically Tinder with GPS capabilities. So you actually see where you have crossed paths with other members. One match so far. A very attractive 38 year old Latina that lives on the street over from my apartment. Kinda spooky, but cool at the same time. If she doesn't ghost for no reason, I'm going to try to get her to go for a walk around the neighborhood later this week. I heard you get a lot of results when you go out in the City with this thing.
This sounds a bit Big Brotherish to me! Real creepy stuff

This sounds a bit Big Brotherish to me! Real creepy stuff
Agreed. Basically, from the dot on the map, not only do I know that she lives on the street over, but I could probably pinpoint her to two or three houses, if I really wanted to. It's one thing, if you cross paths with someone at the supermarket or a bar. Their house is a little much.

It's amazing the police or FBI don't solve every crime these days with the technology out there. I guess more fuel to the fire for the conspiracy theorists that say they don't want to.

I have used Tinder and now Bumble for years. Its literally fish in a barrel. The problem is I have sort of "overstayed my welcome." I have slept with too many girls on both apps in the area I live in. I need to move to a different county or state.

Never used em, But do the women on these Apps REALLY expect you to be monogamous??? Moving seems a bit drastic compared to honesty.
Just sayin
I don't comment of posts like #47 & #48 as I can't believe they are serious.

I have been around a long time, possible in the top 1% in age of posters here. As such I have seen many times situations where guys hook up with girls they work with or live nearby, single or not, and when they go south, they tend to go south badly.

There are so many women around far enough away such that you don't bump into them every day at work or nearby in the neighborhood(walking around, supermarket, etc.) when things go south — and that happens more than not — why would anyone want to do that?

These app have, at the very minimum, the options to sort potential matches by location and age. You can also set your location elsewhere.

I havent had much luck. All the women I did meet or set up meet ups with were on the heavier side. The one or two hotties I was looking forward to meet had to cancel so that was that.

I am middleaged and fat so I am not really picky but I do prefer the average shaped women regardless of age or life situation.

For the married men that use Tinder, are you afraid somebody you know sees your profile on Tinder?
Not married but afraid that pretty much anyone I know would see my profile. Also, am pushing 60 and have been lead to believe that Tinder is an app for younger people. Some years ago, I was out with a 20-something friend who was swiping madly in one direction. I asked her if she ever actually met up with anyone she found on Tinder. She looked a bit embarrassed and said that the only person she met up with was a girl whom she recognized from a party.

I just tried bumble and a 30 yr very pretty girl, if shes real, matched with me, very suggestive about meeting and talked about sex very provocatively, then she just disappeared.

My first thought is she is scamming and will try to blackmail me but I dont think so. Nothing happened after she cut off. No threats to pay money or the texts will be exposed, etc.

So, what was that? Is it someone chickening out or playing games? Or someone took her phone and deleted her account?

Anyone ever have that experience?

I had ok luck with Tinder for dating. The best function is if you're out of the country, in a lot of areas working girls post on it. For example I had a semi-pro pair of cousins in Kiev. If you get the advanced version you can set it to search in another area. So if I was going to DR, I could search the week before and set up a date or two. But I have not really used it for mongering in the US

I have been searching tinder for the last two weeks ago. I have come across two women offering massages with extras. One had a link for a snap chat, and the other had an Instagram link. Anyone ever have any luck with these types of women?

I have been searching tinder for the last two weeks ago. I have come across two women offering massages with extras. One had a link for a snap chat, and the other had an Instagram link. Anyone ever have any luck with these types of women?
The one I answered, a few months back, wanted an online payment first.... and passed. Knew it was a scam. Haven't bothered with any of the others I've seen. Probably the same