Tinder...? Anyone getting action here

I’m noticing a lot of these girls I match with immediately want me to go to their Snapchat and then, after a few minutes of chatting, they want money upfront via Venmo or cash app to schedule meetings. I even had one ask for money just to exchange phone numbers. Sorry but I’m not playing that game. I’m not even sure these are legit girls and not some dudes posting pictures they found online.

I’m noticing a lot of these girls I match with immediately want me to go to their Snapchat and then, after a few minutes of chatting, they want money upfront via Venmo or cash app to schedule meetings. I even had one ask for money just to exchange phone numbers. Sorry but I’m not playing that game. I’m not even sure these are legit girls and not some dudes posting pictures they found online.
First and last time im letting that happen to me. Couple months back i matched with a chick that wanted to hang out. Wanted venmo for her time, it was cheap, figured why not. I paid like 30 in advance, got to address and was met by some old fat dude, immediately knowing why i was there and to leave or he'd call the police. I leave then start getting messages to pay 70 more or they're calling police. Blocked, called a loss on the 30 and went on with my life.

Totally didn't go back to the address a month later in the middle of the night and take the valve cores out of that nice mercedes in the driveway tho

Yeah, these pay apps ruined the hook up culture previosly fostered by this app. Seems like its time to hit the bars/pubs again if you are looking for some np4p action.

All of these apps have suffered the same fate personals did, its just a bunch of bots, spammers, and chicks looking to sell nudes.

Anyone try dating sites like pof? I used to get so many girls easily on here... Now its just about impossible even the fat ugly ones barely answer. I look the same as b4 just that they wont let you put up shirtless pica anymore.

I also find many of the women have been on for years, theyre either getting fucked by a different guy every week or they are ultra picky.

Maybe women are smarter now and know guys just want to fuck them.

Anyone try dating sites like pof? I used to get so many girls easily on here... Now its just about impossible even the fat ugly ones barely answer. I look the same as b4 just that they wont let you put up shirtless pica anymore.

I also find many of the women have been on for years, theyre either getting fucked by a different guy every week or they are ultra picky.

Maybe women are smarter now and know guys just want to fuck them.
You mean women didn’t already know that guys just want to fuck?

I know a few of females on POF. They are all filthy whores (in a good way). I do not have an account because I will not put my picture on the internet.

I loved the primitive days of aol chat rooms. A simple message of “asl?” usually led to a very short conversation followed by a phone number and a easy hook up. A lot of threesomes too. A girl would normally have a friend with her to feel safe meeting up. And for some reason my “friend” always got a flat tire on the way to the meeting :p. But it was great because if they were ugly or if they thought I was ugly it was always the mindset of everyone involved- well we are here so we might as well.

From what I read here and other threads, those days are long gone and all these bitches expect a sandwich and an emotional connection first.

I know a few of females on POF. They are all filthy whores (in a good way). I do not have an account because I will not put my picture on the internet.

I loved the primitive days of aol chat rooms. A simple message of “asl?” usually led to a very short conversation followed by a phone number and a easy hook up. A lot of threesomes too. A girl would normally have a friend with her to feel safe meeting up. And for some reason my “friend” always got a flat tire on the way to the meeting :p. But it was great because if they were ugly or if they thought I was ugly it was always the mindset of everyone involved- well we are here so we might as well.

From what I read here and other threads, those days are long gone and all these bitches expect a sandwich and an emotional connection first.
I was living in The Midwest back in the late 90’s and I agree 100% with your assessment of the AOL chat rooms. The experiences I had, and the ease with which to set them up, just doesn’t exist now. I think because we had such few outlets, we all found each other more easily. Now you have to spend hours on 20 different sites.

Aol aim was too good and easy to be true i was getting quick easy pussy on when i was like 15 to 25 around when those programs expired. Had one over in 30mins like ordering a pizza ...2mins later my face was in the crack of her big brown ass.

I had no money and lived w parents and these women had no prob getting fucked while parents were right in next room. I have 1000 of these stories.

Now i work and have money but its like i gained 500lbs because its almost impossible now and just too much work. I got two numbers this week and just like that they stop answering for no reason.

Also i know a guy who caught stds from a girl off pof

There was both AOL and to a lesser extent Yahoo chat rooms where you could easily meet people. They both led to many adventures. Even earlier in the dial up days I did meet a few in the old CompuServe.

I use Hinge, Match, Bumble, occasionally Tinder. There isn't a weekend that goes by that I don't add one two or three to the body count. It really isn't difficult once you establish what you're really looking for. Sure 7 out of 10 girls will say no, but 3/10 will be down. And age is irrelevant- I have 23, 24 year olds come over, even a 20 year old, and women in their late 50s. Have your own place, look good, smell good, be able to chat and don't be creepy.

I use Hinge, Match, Bumble, occasionally Tinder. There isn't a weekend that goes by that I don't add one two or three to the body count. It really isn't difficult once you establish what you're really looking for. Sure 7 out of 10 girls will say no, but 3/10 will be down. And age is irrelevant- I have 23, 24 year olds come over, even a 20 year old, and women in their late 50s. Have your own place, look good, smell good, be able to chat and don't be creepy.
Really don't know if I could believe all that, I must be doing something wrong. Hardly anyone on pof answers and the ones who do usually play games like stop answering after one or two messages for no reason. Ive been talking to one now who only has face pics up and always has an excuse to not show me any other pics and won't give me her number yet so I don't know about this one. Another problem on pof is that alot of them have age restrictions to message them, I'm 33 and about 60% have my age range auto blocked.

I usually just send a simple message to see if they will answer, I know its probably better to send something longer and funnier but I feel if they look at my page and arent attracted it won't matter what message I send and if they are attracted a simple message should be enough. Some said I look good but too young, i don't understand how thats a bad thing? Maybe the milfs messing around with younger guys thing died out.

Are there any other sites where you can keep your own page completely hidden to the public? I wouldnt want anyone to see me on there and rat me out if you know what i mean because that wouldnt be good. Thanks.

Really don't know if I could believe all that, I must be doing something wrong. Hardly anyone on pof answers and the ones who do usually play games like stop answering after one or two messages for no reason. Ive been talking to one now who only has face pics up and always has an excuse to not show me any other pics and won't give me her number yet so I don't know about this one. Another problem on pof is that alot of them have age restrictions to message them, I'm 33 and about 60% have my age range auto blocked.

I usually just send a simple message to see if they will answer, I know its probably better to send something longer and funnier but I feel if they look at my page and arent attracted it won't matter what message I send and if they are attracted a simple message should be enough. Some said I look good but too young, i don't understand how thats a bad thing? Maybe the milfs messing around with younger guys thing died out.

Are there any other sites where you can keep your own page completely hidden to the public? I wouldnt want anyone to see me on there and rat me out if you know what i mean because that wouldnt be good. Thanks.
I use Tinder and Bumble right now- I banged a milf tonight, date tomorrow with a 35 year old yoga instructor, Wednesday a 27 year old social worker is coming over, I have a date Thursday with a 32 year old RN and Friday a 42 year old cougar wants to cook me dinner and feed me wine.

I'm 40. 25 year Olds fuck me, 55 year Olds fuck me. I have a career, my own place, tattoos, have a 6 pack and I'm educated. There is not one week that passes I'm not bagging at least one new body.

Don't quote my post and say I'm lying- these apps are like shooting fish in a barrel. POF is garbage. Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble are much better. If you need to keep anonymous for whatever reason I wouldn't recommend any app. The world is small and people know people.

I use Tinder and Bumble right now- I banged a milf tonight, date tomorrow with a 35 year old yoga instructor, Wednesday a 27 year old social worker is coming over, I have a date Thursday with a 32 year old RN and Friday a 42 year old cougar wants to cook me dinner and feed me wine.

I'm 40. 25 year Olds fuck me, 55 year Olds fuck me. I have a career, my own place, tattoos, have a 6 pack and I'm educated. There is not one week that passes I'm not bagging at least one new body.

Don't quote my post and say I'm lying- these apps are like shooting fish in a barrel. POF is garbage. Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble are much better. If you need to keep anonymous for whatever reason I wouldn't recommend any app. The world is small and people know people.
Nice to be single, 40, have your own place and a 6 pack.. I’ve got education m, career and tattoos and jealousy ( lol)...
Good job..

Ok thats great but if you are meeting girls so easy for free what the hell are you doing here
Well, there are some things non-pros won't do so this is another outlets. Things like rimjobs and anal with NSA hookups are rare (at least in my experience)
I only met 2 girls that would eat my ass and 1 that would let me cum in any of her holes.

billyS

Reign of Terror

40 is a really great age, especially if you're in shape and personable.
Being young looking helps too.
Younger girls in their 20's like having an older man handle their needs but they don't want a creepy looking dude.
Milfs will jump at the chance to fuck a guy close to their age and in good shape since most of their husbands are fat impotent fucks.

40 is a really great age, especially if you're in shape and personable.
Being young looking helps too.
Younger girls in their 20's like having an older man handle their needs but they don't want a creepy looking dude.
Milfs will jump at the chance to fuck a guy close to their age and in good shape since most of their husbands are fat impotent fucks.
Hey leave us Fat Impotent fucks outta this!! LOL