Tinder...? Anyone getting action here

I've been wondering this myself lately. SA is great, but looking to try this too at some point, when I'm in Manhattan is perhaps do a meetup on the fly, drinks plus whatever. Don't know how realistic that is, probably not much so. Otherwise it's a whole other thing to set up and monitor.

Avoid the girls who hang out there. They've been know to pull the wool over your eyes. (Yes, I know this is corny. But I wanted to beat vad to the punch.)
Jeez, Sir B, give me a chance! You are wolfing down potential punch liners, I feel fleeced. It's sheer luck, you beating me to these and blanketing the board with puns - but I'll let it ride, cos I love having you baaaack.

V

Jeez, Sir B, give me a chance! You are wolfing down potential punch liners, I feel fleeced. It's sheer luck, you beating me to these and blanketing the board with puns - but I'll let it ride, cos I love having you baaaack.

V
That's gotta be a record for you for most puns in a single post.
I hereby award you the SAM I AM "Wooly Bully" award.

Girls go on Tinder to get quick hookups. The younger (32 and younger) guys at my CrossFit box use Tinder all the time for one night stands.
But unlike SA these girls are looking to get fucked by guys they are attracted to, not some old guy willing to pay them.
So that eliminates a huge segment of the UG population.
Ouch!