Tinder...? Anyone getting action here

I was with a young girl from SA and she said she hooks up all.the time on tinder... I'm thinking why am I paying?
Free sex is even better than paying....
Anyone using tinder and getting any good hookups from it????
I've been using tinder and it has been ghost city. You talk to them for a while and then they disappear. There are a few that are looking for sugar daddies but they seem more delusional than the SA girls.

Just ran across this on my phone: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ens-men-into-mass-date-viral-stunt/1048266002

Yes they are there and I have smashed quite a few in the 5 months I been on there. But this has the emotional and mental cost factor involved especially if you are really single.
Emotional and mental costs.... as in getting too involved with them?

There is also POF which has a treasure trove of them and is free
Ok, interesting I had thought I heard POF was not too good.

It's the women honestly if they start to like you a lot they are pushy about a relationship
Ok thanks for the heads up. Hopefully if I try it I could maintain that. As I mentioned in the CL/SA thread I'm normally busy anyway and that works there so perhaps here too.

I had a good amount of success with Tinder early on. My best score was a busty Emma Stone look a like who let me put it in bareback. She liked to be spanked too. Good times.

About two years ago, I was swiping away and just felt pathetic about the whole thing. So I deleted my profile and the app. I haven't even thought about it again until this thread.

As an above average looking dude who got into these dating apps after divorce I have found them to be a large waste of time. I have had more action from Instagram and social media than dating apps. Like someone said above these chicks are insanely delusional... I also feel like I’m in some weird Philip k dick novel gone wrong when using it.

I did however wonder that the crackdown of personal section on CL, backpage and the like must have fully put all reign into the algorithm, machine run dating game that is Tinder, OKC, bumble and whatever the fuck else.

Tinder however I have found is good in a foreign land or vacation destination for quick fucks.

Girls go on Tinder to get quick hookups. The younger (32 and younger) guys at my CrossFit box use Tinder all the time for one night stands.
But unlike SA these girls are looking to get fucked by guys they are attracted to, not some old guy willing to pay them.
So that eliminates a huge segment of the UG population.
Yes, that's why I've never tried it. I know a pair of dysfunctional 25 year old guys who clean up there. These are nearly the last two people I can imagine anyone their right mind going after and yet...

Yes, that's why I've never tried it. I know a pair of dysfunctional 25 year old guys who clean up there. These are nearly the last two people I can imagine anyone their right mind going after and yet...
Tinder is mainly for hook ups with people you find attractive. If the two guys you know are attractive to some or most Women they will do well on there.

In the brief time I was single I did get on them but I quickly took them down because I knew a fair amount of people that use tinder, specifically, and didn't want any of them to find me on there.

This is anecdotal, but I can say this - I met a girl on SA that started off hating me, but I killed her with kindness and literally got to fuck her off of that and dinner. I did give her some money because she needed help with rent, but it was after I had already made a video dropping a load on her stomach and face because I felt bad she was about to get kicked out. I spoke to her a while back and she said she quit SA because people were too creepy on there, and in the following ~2 years slept with over 100 guys on tinder, almost all raw and even let them all drop loads in her while she wasn't on bc. I'm sure they're not all over the place, but I'm also sure with a good/funny profile to get the proper direction swipe and guessing the right way to butter up the girl it's still doable.

Plus, like David Spade said there are probably a lot of hybrid hookers - they won't take money, but they'll hit you up for a washing machine later.

I downloaded and joined Happn today. It's basically Tinder with GPS capabilities. So you actually see where you have crossed paths with other members. One match so far. A very attractive 38 year old Latina that lives on the street over from my apartment. Kinda spooky, but cool at the same time. If she doesn't ghost for no reason, I'm going to try to get her to go for a walk around the neighborhood later this week. I heard you get a lot of results when you go out in the City with this thing.