Time to get serious gentleman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jrman66, you're right.
When I saw her on her website, she was a hottie. Especially
in the tub. Then when she went off on everybody, like
you said, that tude made her appealing to me.
Then I felt bad for her, with the attack and other shit that
happened to her. Now she was more than just nasty words
on a whoreboard. She was a person, and I may have said
some ungentlemanly things to her, and it didn't sit well with me.
We are a bunch of sick fucks. But I, like you and others here, would never resort to any physical violence toward any lady.
Regardless of how she acts, talks, or whatever her profession
may be. It has been a long day. After playing poker last night,
I'm working on 2 hours sleep and am on edge. I will definitely pay a visit or two to some fine establishment this weekend.
I'm not sure if it will be column A or column B. LOL.
It sounds like a plan to me. I'm done with this thread.
Peace out to all. Guys play safe. Play often.

Hi Ho, Silver!

At this rate, Ms. Ma-Ling is half way to Silver on a single thread. That's got to be a record!!!

Let's stop kicking this dead horse already. Guys who cancel w/o good excuse == bad. Guys who rough up girls who aren't being paid to be roughed up == very bad. Providers who try to provide a positive experience == very good. There's a SanFrancisco board that allows board members to brand a provider as a ROB ("Run Out Bitch") for Grab and Go girls. I think it would be great for providers to maintain a board where they could brand the guys something similar.

I just hope Ma-Ling hasn't been so turned off on this trip that she won't consider a return trip. I'd like to see her some time and judge for myself.

Originally posted by Ma-ling
They may shit on you on a whoreboard or make up false bad reviews.

See this is why I am not taking any customers. This week I have seen only one regular and no new clients. So there for any faulse review could look very stupid on the reviewer. No new customers this month. (To the men before they even try)

And JRMAN66, thanks for my one organsm this week. xox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ma-ling it's over. I didn't put words in your mouth.
You only saw one regular this week. You saw no new clients this
week. You saw a bad guy with a suit and a tie and a belt this week. But he wasn't a regular of yours. Enough said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ma-ling it's over. I didn't put words in your mouth.
You only saw one regular this week.

YES JRMAN

You saw no new clients this week. You saw a bad guy with a suit and a tie and a belt this week. But he wasn't a regular of yours. Enough said. [/B][/QUOTE]

I NEVER SAID THIS WAS THIS WEEK. THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED A WHILE BACK WHEN I FIRST CAME. (STATED IN MY THREAD)

YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK A FOOL. PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE YOU WRITE.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing it up. You were right and I was wrong on
that guy you and your girlfriend had a problem with. I read it
early this a.m. and missed part of it. I was the fool here.

P.S. Most people in the State of New Jersey are not foreigners.
That was a foolish statement. You were the fool here.
The majority are americans. Some are even korean looking.
They call themselves "fucking americans."

We are done. Go in peace. This thread is over. IMHO.

P.S. Most people in the State of New Jersey are not foreigners.
That was a foolish statement. You were the fool here.
The majority are americans. Some are even korean looking.
They call themselves "fucking americans."

We are done. Go in peace. This thread is over. IMHO. [/B][/QUOTE]

GREAT! Daro got his final slap in. Everyone notice that? Last slap said by Daro. Im so proud of you. NOW can we really finish this?!*

Last edited:
Re: You can take the girl out of Jersey ......

Originally posted by KimberlyLV
Forgive me for this being my first introduction to this forum, Lord knows I'm homesick but FUCK does this broad know when to shut up? Let me lay it out for you "Jersey Style" babe, you don't like the place its simple: LEAVE! Stop sitting here trashing the guys who support your little 'habits' you so proudly displayed ALL NIGHT LONG and you expect us ladies to come out and support you? Bwahahaha !! In all honesty they have a better shot at finding Hoffa behind the Meadowlands then you'd ever have at gaining an ounce of credibility after your ignorant display here. May I suggest you sober, up take a deep breath and 'smell the exit' - it may be what you need to get back to reality. Good business? You wouldnt know it if it hit you in the head.....sad little girl, very sad indeed.

^5 kimberly lv

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by KimberlyLV
I'm more amused on how you edit and delete things from one minute to the next....baby ya gotta walk the talk. But first you gotta sleep....LMAO
KimberlyLV, Welcome to UG.

Hugs,

Bill

The thread was dead, yet you keep trying to bash me. I do not look fool now. As for me leaving, even the bitch/bastard that called security at my hotel, could not run me out of this town. Now, Im actually thinking of moving here.

Wow, I can't believe how many guys wrote me asking me to stay. They need more girls like me around here. Think you all got out numbered.

Thanks to all who wrote me with comfort and love. I will be back next week for all of you. (And yes they all read Utopia Guide)

See you all next week!

And who ever called security, it's all good. Get ready to share your business with me. I'll be back!

xox Ma-ling

Originally posted by candie
on my way to foxwoods for the sopranos launch party and it saddens me to see this thread still going on... I sure hope this doesnt get so blown out of proportion! Caps again too! This isn't good for the hood ;)

jeeze... this thread is nuts!
candie doll have a great time and say hi to my fellow coworkers up there and stop by mystic and say hi to my folks lol

Oh my god I cant believe someone called security on you Ma-Ling, unreal. And i am saddened to hear what happened to your friend. I just had a bad experience on LI and will share the gentlemens information, and I use the word loosely to describe him to whom ever provider will ***** me at [*****]njclassyblonde4u@yahoo.com[/*****].
All you men get paranoid because we want your information its to protect us, thank god I had a driver with me or I would not be here to write this.

lauren are effing kidding me that totally sucks...what a prick...

sucks what happend to ma ling noone deserves the chit that happend...

first me two weeks ago that nut case showing up at my house now this

un fucking real

Originally posted by njclassyblonde
Oh my god I cant believe someone called security on you Ma-Ling, unreal. And i am saddened to hear what happened to your friend. I just had a bad experience on LI and will share the gentlemens information, and I use the word loosely to describe him to whom ever provider will ***** me at [*****]njclassyblonde4u@yahoo.com[/*****].

Yeh, crazy huh. Three security guys pounding on the door. Was definatley not cool, but my fault. Should not have written where I was on the board. Live and learn and get smarter next time. It is all good, New-York is an awsome place to spend my last night!

I am really sorry for what happened to you. I hope it did not get your spirits down. I know there are a lot of "good guys" out there and those nut cases are just one in thousands. So please keep your head up and let me know if you should need anyone to talk to. Some guys are just such ass-holes! Im really sorry for that.

Ladies, if you did not know already, TBD has a board for the ladies. It is call "In the BIZ" inder the member's section were we can discuss all these bad experiences. The only problem is that many girls don't pay for a membership so they are not alloud to participate. I think this is for security so men can not just sign in. But I think it is time we all participated a bit more on that board. I would hate for any girl to go through what you have if we could have stopped it through just a little bit of communication. Helping one girl to another.

Hey Candy and Greekgirl, sorry for all this nonsence. We are all in the same business and it is time that we work togethor. There are alot of nuts and crazy guys who should be the enemy, not eachother. My apologies. xox

Be safe all. And please be careful. Have a great week.

xox Ma-ling

p.s. only edited for grammer mistakes.

Last edited:
ma ling no harm never meant anything by it just like u i speak my mind...so its ok glad u are ok and when u come back lunch on me

be safe
be careful

no apologies neccessary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.