Time to get serious gentleman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am visiting here in NJ with two other lady friends. We have all decieded it is time to get serious.
Gentleman, if you make an appointment you should keep it. Just like a business meeting, we take this just as serious. When I have to cancell with a gentleman and it is not over 24 hours from the appointment scheduled, I give them a $100 discount on our next visit. I give them the benifit of the doubt that they would have shown up. I think the same respect should be shown for us ladies.

We are not even getting the cancellations, but we are getting strait no shows with out a word or even an *****. So here is the solution that has been made.

1) Have to book appointments every hour on the hour so that we can try and get the 50% who do show.

2) We are making a list and offering it to all the ladies out here in NJ so that they do not have to go through this eithor.

3) Asking ladies to please do the same and if they would like, we can ***** eachother this list at the end of every trip. (Ladies please contact me at (appointment@ma-ling.net)

Gentleman, this is going to help stop the nonsence and get this town the way it should be. Reliable, thoughtful and acting like gentleman.

Thank you for all that made this week a pleasure for all of us. Gentleman, who kept your appointments, I truley thank you! Please contact me if you should ever need a reference.

xox Ma-ling and friends

daro

in loco CM
footy3, she said "strait"en us out. When I read this, I thought
maybe Magellan was a no show. Ma-ling, I don't think he's
coming. LOL. Something about bridge traffic.
I agree it is time all three of you got serious. With all that spare
time on your hands, learn to spell correctly. No offense, but
your post, lost a lot of its punch in the translation. IMHO.
P.S. I also hate all the strait no shows. It makes us strait guys
look bad. How come the homos/bi's get there on time?
Easy, their shit is all ready packed. Just having some fun.
I understand your plight. I hope she knows what plight means.
I can just hear her reply, no flight, we take twain to NYC. LOL.
Moral to story. Never tell Daro it's time to get serious.
But thanks for calling me a gentleman. Ladies, good luck.
Like the providers tell us, live and learn, and you pay you play.
Or to put it simpler, "SHIT HAPPENS."

Last edited:
i just find it hard to believe....

i mean i have never experienced one instance where a provider was not absolutely 100% truthful honest and upfront. it shocks my conscience that a hobbyist could do such a thing...

I was almost ready to book this lady but.............

If they are going to book every hour on the hour,someone is going to get pissed-off, either the hour becomes 45 minutes or the next guy waits.
If 3 or 4 guys show on time in a row, you will have a real thing going.

Oh wait, the girls can just jump from room to room (connecting of course), and guy to guy (without a wash up) to stay on schedule I'm sure the guys won't mind.

I just love it when I read SERIOUS sh*t like this.

Play Safe, and bring a watch so you can tell the hour on the hour.

Ciscook

daro

in loco CM
Originally posted by Ma-ling
I

Gentleman, this is going to help stop the nonsence and get this town the way it should be.

xox Ma-ling and friends

You three hockey pucks are in Newark. How do you plan to
transform this town (big ass city) into the type of town it should
be. Why not start with three less people. Why don't you and
your two wingers, skate your asses back to the Montreal
Forum/Molson Centre. Sorry to be so crude, but just what we
need as we approach 9/11, more fucking foreigners, telling us
how to run our country. IMHO.

Re: Re: Time to get serious gentleman...

Originally posted by daro

You three hockey pucks are in Newark. How do you plan to
transform this town (big ass city) into the type of town it should
be. Why not start with three less people. Why don't you and
your two wingers, skate your asses back to the Montreal
Forum/Molson Centre. Sorry to be so crude, but just what we
need as we approach 9/11, more fucking foreigners, telling us
how to run our country. IMHO.

fuckin' a

Im Fucking American

First of all I am American, and second, you are definaltly not the market we are looking for anyway. I preferr a gentleman in every sence of the word. Third, I actually only see 1-2 guys a day, (my choice) so your rudeness was definatley not needed. And the every hour was a suggestion on how things could be done! I know girls here that double book because of all this.

Now, most of my post was to state what was happening and I take this very seriously. When I first came here I had 70% no shows when I only booked 2 a day. This can make any girl pissy, but then I met some of the best guys I have ever dealt with and wanted to return for them. I am almost at a state where I do not want to see anymore "NEW" guys, just my dependable and reliable repeats. When my friends are new and visiting, they do not have that opportunity, but damb I wish another girl could have spared me some time with some names of guys who don't take this hobby seriously.

Obviously the men of Utopia Guide don't take it seriously. I apologise for taking the time to point this out to all you non gentleman out here. I do hope there are a few lurkers and women who got the message. Then it was all worth it.

I am glad you find humor in your rude words. I am glad you would like to me to leave. Then I am rest assured that I will never have to see your rude and ignorant faces...ever. That thought will help me sleep at night. Thank god I screne my clients!

xox Happy hobbying to all you gentleman out there!

I would never book back to back.. leave that to the 20 something ladies... wait...you are the 20 something ladies!!

Anyhow, this use to happen to me in the begining as well. After awhile you gain enough experience to pick up or weed out these problems, even traveling! Best of luck!

Originally posted by footy3
i just find it hard to believe....

i mean i have never experienced one instance where a provider was not absolutely 100% truthful honest and upfront. it shocks my conscience that a hobbyist could do such a thing...

You obviously never met me. Im sorry that ladies have "fucked" you over guys, but damb, this is one way to try get rid of some good ones. Do you homework and usually you can avoid the rotten apples.

Originally posted by candie
I would never book back to back.. leave that to the 20 something ladies... wait...you are the 20 something ladies!!

Anyhow, this use to happen to me in the begining as well. After awhile you gain enough experience to pick up or weed out these problems, even traveling! Best of luck!
That is exactly what we are doing. Weeding out the bad! But it would be alot more helpful if the ladies could help one an other. Who wants to deal with this 10 times till you have a group of good guys.

By the way, my friends do not book back to back. But it is important to book more than expected. That is the only way to work this town unless some of us could work togethor.

xox Ma-ling

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
Guys on Utopia

This board is well known for guys beating the shit out of you when things are said that they do not like, or if you happen to provide less than 100% of the information people are looking for; or god forbid make a speling (excuse me) a spelling mistake.

The nice thing about the NYC metro area is the pure # of people. Let's assume 80% of all the guys here are scum bags (and 50% of all people are men), that means there are 4.8 million (check the math boys) male scum bags and that still leaves 1.2 million gents. Needless to say NNJ is not known for its gents nor its high level of classiness. However, we do exist in small pockets.

Ciscook, thumbs up on anything to do with this gal. Trust me here as you have before.

Daro, dude WTF. You are usually not the instigator of these types of posts.

Last edited:
Originally posted by ciscook
I was almost ready to book this lady but.............

If they are going to book every hour on the hour,someone is going to get pissed-off, either the hour becomes 45 minutes or the next guy waits.
If 3 or 4 guys show on time in a row, you will have a real thing going.

Thank god, they don't show up. My god, we can sit in our room and make bets about it. But if everyone were responcible and then this would not be the case.

One thing that I can assure you, there is not one guy here that can say that he met another guy coming out of the room or got rushed out before his time. Or a complaint about cleanliness.

Everyone gets treated fair and respectfully.

I wish we could get the same respect here. This Utopia guide is a bit out of control for me. Not the kind of guys we are looking for. But I think it was the perfect place to post what I did, cause now I am realising, this is where the rudeness is coming from. Glad I had a chance to share my thoughts here with all of you. I hope you WILL AVOID us at all costs. That might change things quite a bit.

xox Ma-ling

c'mon jrman, i of course would defer to your stamp of approval, but really have we become so thin skinned that busting is out of place? re-read the first thread, i just did and it still strikes me as really presumptious. imho if you are going to post a message that basically reads like most of you people are a**holes and now we are going to punish you by double booking and not care if we f you over b/c we have been f'ed over.

additionally, she is full of shit. in her first post she states

"So here is the solution that has been made.

1) Have to book appointments every hour on the hour so that we can try and get the 50% who do show. "

This is significantly different from her next post, which states

"And the every hour was a suggestion on how things could be done!"

it was not a suggestion at all. It was a rule that she and her two friends had decided was now to be imposed on all of us.

perhaps if she really "Thank god I screne my clients!"

then she would be able to "Do you homework and usually you can avoid the rotten apples."

(I know, take your shots cause that reads like shit, but just want to use her own words and i know you get the idea)

will be the first to admit to being a complete wise ass, but it's usually in good fun. I have re-read all her posts and still think she sounds like a spoiled, whiny, bitch. Finally, I would note that she puts a higher value on her time than that of her clients as "it is important to book more than expected." This inevitably means some hobbyist will be inconvenienced.

so back to you now ma-ling. what is your policy if you are late or can't take a client b/c of overbooking. please don't say it wont happen b/c eventually if you overbook, it will happen, somebody will get cut short, or be made to wait. So what do you do to recompense for that unforgivable sin??

jrman66, you're right about me not being the instigator of these
kind of posts. I was only having a little tongue in cheek humor
with her original post. Now that she claims to be an american, it
might make sense for her to work on her communication skills.
They do come in handy in her type of business.
The last time she visited, she complained about the area and
the clientle. She even restated that 70% of the appointments
were no shows. I would have thought she would have learned
more from her last experience and would have been more organized or better prepared this time. But obviously she
wasn't. She brought along two friends, and they are running
into the same problems she incurred the last time.
She tells us to do our homework, but she wants the other
providers, her competition, to provide her with their "A" list
of clients. What am I missing?
I think you are off base with your classless NNJ comment.
You got your dick sucked good by her last time. Now you
have to defend her honor. That's your decision. Nobody here
said she sucked a bad dick.
You park yourself in an incall hotel in Newark. A ghetto city.
Not many NNJ suburban guys with class, are going to run
down to the airport hotel to see you. Between traffic and
married guys doing it during the day, it's not a good mix. IMHO.
I just took offense that she put the blame on us, because her
trip wasn't as rewarding in dollars, as she had hoped it would be.
I guess all the best guys she dealt with were busy this time.
It is August. A lot of guys are on vacation this month.
I think she could have planned it better this time. IMHO.
Like Candie said, you are learning what happens on these tours,
and with experience, you will be more successful later on.
I may have come off rude and a little rough, but that's how
she appeared in her original post. Remember in a customer
service business, the customer is alway's right. Even when he
is wrong. If you piss him off, he will go some place else to get
his dick sucked.

Last edited:

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
Originally posted by footy3
have we become so thin skinned that busting is out of place?
Busting is one thing. To tell someone to skate their asses back anywhere is just an un-cool thing to say. Comments like this are meant to be malicious and not funny. If I want maliciousness, all I have to do is look at the BS politics of work. I come to this web site to have fun, not to attack.

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
Newark

Daro, your point about Newark is right on. Not the best place to set up shop. I guess I never got over my Simone post a few weeks ago and still harbor bad feelings towards this board. Hold on, let me call my therapist and take a zanex.

ah....

Much better.

Last edited:
Ma-ling:

Because I am a gentleman and a scholar I would like to suggest the following operational model that is likely to suit your purpose. It borrows freely from the operating mode of today's dentists as well as how a saloon- cum-whorehouse in the Wild West operated in the past. It also turns the need for waiting period for men between ejaculations into a distinct business advantage for you.

Here goes.

First your facility planning must include having twice as many rooms as you have girls. Let's further assume that you have nothing but one hour clients.

One client is scheduled for each girl at 30 minutes intervals, which means that in each of the girls' rooms there is a client each in a different half of his purchased one hour.

The girl starts each session with a ferocious BBBJTCNSNQ, i.e. a real drainer that will make anybody, exept perhaps Flounder, gasp for air and pray for mercy. Complimentary drinks and X-rated movies are made available for the gentleman during his recovery period so that he is a happy camper. The girl leaves and is ready for the next customer in the next room to do exactly the same thing. As the girl cycle back to a customer she would make a busines decision as to what plan of action should be appropriately initiated in order to send the customer down for a count equal to the remainder of that 30 min period.

In this fashion the girls achieve a an increase in operating efficiency that goes far beyond the losses of a few no-shows.

If you want to enhance the effectiveness you may consider hiring Betty who better than anybody understands industrial strength sucking. She will be able to train your personnel in the crucial heavy duty cock sucking. To truly achieve success it is important that the initial BBBJTCNSNQ is delivered with aplomb and heavenly determination so that the customer from the word go is hanging deliriously on the ropes. He can be finished off at your convenience and he would welcome any delay that will postpone his next time through the wringer or whatever action is taken.

It appears that in the old west they played cards downstairs instead of the X-rated movies set forth in this scenario. At the dentist, when you are waiting with your mouth full of hardware, you may kill time with a paper, with dirty thoughts or whatever. The fundamental principle is the same: Turn an unavoidable waiting period into a business advantage.

Therefore please notice that the suggested operating mode is historically based and has proven itself over time. This should maximize the utilization of your entertainment facilities for optimum profits.

"damb"? I'll have to look that one up. Funny comments, Daro! A little humor goes a long way. There are plenty of scumbags in every area, not just NNJ. Since we're not exactly in a legit area, you're definitely going to attract some from the lower rungs. That's the nature of the biz you're in. Having said that, we should honor our appointments to the best our our ability. It's the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.