Time to get serious gentleman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bear
"we should honor our appointments to the best our our ability. It's the right thing to do.
amen to that.

a lot of a message is the delivery....

a cheeseburger from a diner tastes the same whether the waitress is really pleasant or a total bitch, the difference in the dining experience depends on a lot on the delivery, just as an analogy

jrman66, you got treated a little rough on that Samone
thread. The guys were a little rough. But they love you.

I'll tell you what bugs me the most about the three of them.
They didn't use their heads. Ma-ling follows UG. Reads the NNJ
threads. You see how disappointed guys are with the
agencies in this area. Their service has been horse shit at best.
There are probably 100 guys in this area dying for sex with 3
hot new babes. Use that to your advantage. Book a nice hotel
in the area. Rt 3 or Rt 46. Accessible to quick in and out guys.
You know what kind of guys are in this area, if you read the
board. Mostly 1-2 hour session guys. Maybe price yourself for
this area, at this time. Maybe $$ for the new girls, as an intro.
Maybe $$.50 for yourself. Chances are the guy will tip you the
other .50 if you were good. A good game plan going in, and
the trip would have been a big success. IMHO.

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
Vent

Daro, no issue here on the strategy (maybe not the price). I think Ma-ling used this venue to vent her frustrations; and her anger showed in her post. Before I took my zanex, my anger showed as well (just kidding).

IMHO, she's a gem and a class act.

Jrman66:

I always agreed with your reviews after trying some of the same, no exception, and will always go with your recommendations.

Ma-Ling:
First you say in your original post that your solution is to book on the hour every hour, then you say it was only a suggestion and you only book one or two guys a day.

At least read your original posts before you try to do the tap dance.

Also, just for the record, I am ALWAYS a complete gentleman when I am with anyone.

So if you are not in the market for men like myself and some of the other NNJ gentleman that I have personally met, then don't come back.

There are plenty of other quality providers with a better attitude than yours in the area.

"You obviously never met me. Im sorry that ladies have "fucked" you over guys, but damb, this is one way to try get rid of some good ones. Do you homework and usually you can avoid the rotten apples"

but damb??

Daro:

Right on, my friend.

I think that this group expects us to kiss up ( or down) to the them.

I have never before posted crap like this, BUT this just yanked my chain.

Jrman:

Pass the zanex.

Play safe.

Ciscook

Originally posted by Ma-ling

By the way, my friends do not book back to back. But it is important to book more than expected. That is the only way to work this town unless some of us could work togethor.

xox Ma-ling
That is the only way to work this town.
Are you three providers, or are you three grifters with the carnie.
How do you expect to get treated with respect from us, when
you come to our town, and you disrespect us with your classless
suck the town dry attitude. (no pun intended)
Shit, Sherman treated Georgia better. IMHO.

Re: Newark

Originally posted by jrman66
Daro, your point about Newark is right on. Not the best place to set up shop. I guess I never got over my Simone post a few weeks ago and still harbor bad feelings towards this board. Hold on, let me call my therapist and take a zanex.

ah....

Much better.

i want one tried it once and it made me fucking loopey

Originally posted by daro

That is the only way to work this town.
Are you three providers, or are you three grifters with the carnie.
How do you expect to get treated with respect from us, when
you come to our town, and you disrespect us with your classless
suck the town dry attitude. (no pun intended)
Shit, Sherman treated Georgia better. IMHO.

daro did i tell u i have a crush on u

love your honesty now that u became my shillski

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj

daro did i tell u i have a crush on u

love your honesty now that u became my shillski

Was that before or after you went fucking loopey. LOL.
A crushing experience. I'm flattened. LOL. I mean flattered.
Thanks for the kudos. It's easy to be honest, when you are
telling the truth, in regards to this thread. IMHO.

Originally posted by ciscook
I was almost ready to book this lady but.............

If they are going to book every hour on the hour,someone is going to get pissed-off, either the hour becomes 45 minutes or the next guy waits.
If 3 or 4 guys show on time in a row, you will have a real thing going.

Oh wait, the girls can just jump from room to room (connecting of course), and guy to guy (without a wash up) to stay on schedule I'm sure the guys won't mind.

I just love it when I read SERIOUS sh*t like this.

Play Safe, and bring a watch so you can tell the hour on the hour.

Ciscook

Ashley said "Great idea Einstein"

Re: Re: Time to get serious gentleman...

Originally posted by daro

You three hockey pucks are in Newark. How do you plan to
transform this town (big ass city) into the type of town it should
be. Why not start with three less people. Why don't you and
your two wingers, skate your asses back to the Montreal
Forum/Molson Centre. Sorry to be so crude, but just what we
need as we approach 9/11, more fucking foreigners, telling us
how to run our country. IMHO.

Ashey writes " Call your doctor and double your dosage"

ma-ling i did my first tour in long island and yes i had a few no shows but i dont harber on that...in this biz take the good with the bad and if u do offer that 100 off next visit when u cancel then that is good business practice but to trash men for it doesnt make sense to me but thats just my opinion

good luck on tour

so back to you now ma-ling. what is your policy if you are late or can't take a client b/c of overbooking. please don't say it wont happen b/c eventually if you overbook, it will happen, somebody will get cut short, or be made to wait. So what do you do to recompense for that unforgivable sin?? [/B][/QUOTE]

anything??

Last edited:
Okay guys, time to get things VERY clear. Someone wrote me and said, the guys are very outspoken and can be very hostile. COOL, so can I. I have never been one to watch my mouth and I say what I feel. I am a REAL person and I choose to be myself. I really don't care who does not like the way I am, there are plenty that do. I am strait forward and always tells it how it is.

Now, I am definately NOT LACKING business in any way! Completely on the contrary. I do exceptionally well here but this is because I only see 2 new guys per visit. The rest are REPEATS. (I usually book 4 so I can get 2 LOL!) But this works for me. I have already built my cliental here and weeded out the rest.

As far as my friends. I explained to them how this city works from my own experiences. So they are doing what is best for them. There is no double bookings and no unhappy hobbyists. Can anyone out there say they had a problem or a bad time? I highly doubt that! Now, they are NOT LACKING in business eithor. Ashley is VERY HAPPY about her week and will return next fall when she tours again. She had an amazing week here and many guys have written there thank you's already. So this is not about proper advertising and getting the right guys, because I am the one doing all the screening and I have a name and phone number for each guy that booked. I have talked to each personally myself. I AM EXTREMELY ORGANIZED! And regardless to where we locate ourselves, IF YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT....IT SHOULD BE KEPT! And still, there is guys that do not show. That is a part of life, but I will let it be known. But if this is not the case for "you" then it was not written for "you". I am making clear that this is happening, and that just maybe, these guys who stand girls up, should get a "little shit" for it. I am surprised that all of you are attacking me and not those who are making Jersey a bad name.

Do you think it is happening to just the three of us? No, it is happening to alot of girls. Some that are not BOLD enough to write about it. (I can see why now) But yes I am arrogant enough to do so and I love my personality. I wish there were more strait shooters like me out there that I could relate too. One thing about a strait shooter is that there is no bullshit and no lies, just the honest truth. So to the guy who has never met a honest and trust worthy provider.....now you have! I always tell it how it is, and I do not FEAR these boards one bit.

It is sad that you guys preferr the quiet , docile ladies who just tell you what you want to hear. Maybe "you" should go to ASIA. I am definatley "American" and preferr to speak my peice. If you do not like it, don't read it. There are many other threads out there to read.

For the gentleman giving thoughtful and helpful feedback, it is very nice to know there are some out there. But I know there are a lot of great Jersey guys out there and I have met many. I just wish this "nonsence" did not have to go on. It does not have to be this way. This is what a "black list" is for. So no one else has to deal with the same fools who enjoy wasting a girls time.

As far as the type of clients we are catering too, well they are all executives in large corporations and lawyers, doctors, pharmaists... I have spoken to each one. Maybe we should cater to the lower class, then they won't be so busy.....that they could not even CALL! Remember, I am from Boston, I book very carefully! Now, I think I am doing the right thing posting this here, and not calling there "JOBS" and "SECRETARY's" asking why they felt they felt they should not cancell!

I DO NOT OVER BOOK! So there is NEVER a problem! But if I cancell then I pay for it! Im not asking the guys to compensate us in any way but a simple phone call would be nice.

Thanks guys, " I came" I love aggressive men. Happy hobbying

ma-ling

added my two cents....

I am one person and my experience may differ from everyone else's...I don't post much but thought I could add some info on this thread.....with that said...

I have seen ma-ling several times when she comes to the NJ area...the first time I made an appointment...she did not show (problems in AC) she did give the 1$$ dollars off for the next (first) visit. Each time I have seen her since she has been total GFE...(I recommend her highly) there has been times when we spent entire afternoons together and she was never a clock watcher. Now I can't speak for her but I think the first outing she had in NJ there were some bad apples that ruined it for the rest of us....

like I said just my 2 cents.....

well i said i had no shows but again i dont harber ill wills...ma-ling i wasnt being negative but like u i speak my mind and dont give a fuck lol...maybe u should read my post again

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
ma-ling i did my first tour in long island and yes i had a few no shows but i dont harber on that...in this biz take the good with the bad and if u do offer that 100 off next visit when u cancel then that is good business practice but to trash men for it doesnt make sense to me but thats just my opinion

good luck on tour
I am not trashing the men of Jersey, only the guys who are wasting our time. And you should NEVER except guys who are rude and stand you up. That is not okay behavior. Cancelling is, but not standing up. If it were us who stood the guys up....it would be a nightmare on these boards. And I am not speaking about 1 or 3 guys, we are talking.... hold on let me count... 11 guys. That is NOT okay in my book. And these are all "Proffessional" men. Not even a phone call or letter. Im sad that you accept this to be okay behavior. I don't. I do understand that it does happen but you know what, we can avoid it much more if we stick togethor, and do what we can to avoid these guys til they realise that they will have no one to stand up anymore. Is this not better than just excepting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.