Time to get serious gentleman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for the record im not trashing her just asked a few question then she replied no providers would say anything when i already did so she lost a little crediability with me not that it matters..the last thing i do is give another provider is a clients e ****addy unless its to give for reference only...what just because a client doesnt show or doesnt call with me hes gonna do it to s omeone else..i cant say he would or wouldnt..sorry that doesnt jive with me but if thats her practice then so be it im not here to judge

its all my opinion

Originally posted by slinkybender
But to add a different angle on things:

A lot of ladies aren't "set up" to be independants, and part of that is having the ability to properly screen clients, part of which is to know how to tell who will show or not.

DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE ESP IN ORDER TO BE AN INDEPENDANT?

You friend worked at an agency in Boston ( who took care of this end of the business ), and didn't have any no-shows. But what did she take home from each session ? $100 ?

SHE IS NOT PART OF THE LADIES WHO HAVE BEEN COMING FROM MONTREAL AND PROVIDING SHITTY SERVICES. SHE HAS BEEN GIVING TOTAL GFE SERVICE AND THE AGENCY SHE WAS WORKING WITH AND STILL DOES WHEN SHE IS IN CERTAIN CITIES, IS A HIGH CLASS AGENCY WHO PAYS TOP DOLLAR. THESE GIRLS MAKE MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT. I AM NOT GETTING UPSET WITH YOU BECAUSE I KNOW A FEW LADIES HAVE BEEN GIVING GUYS BAD SERVICE FROM MONTREAL. BUT JUST AS I SAY NOT ALL NEW-JERSEY GUYS ARE BAD, NOT ALL MONTREAL GIRLS EITHOR. YOU GOT THE WRONG GROUP OF GIRLS.

Now, she comes to this area, sets herself up in what is a downright scary area for most of the guys who could actually afford the rate ( $300 an hour ? ), and is surprised that it's not easy, and she's having no shows, etc.

THIS HOTEL IS GREAT WITH SECURITY SURROUNDING, BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED, EASY PARKING AND IT SEEMS TO MAY GUYS WHO HAVE COME, THAT IT WAS A GOOD AND CONVINENT LOCATION. I HAVE BEEN DOING HER BOOKINGS AND SHE HAS BEEN BOOKED SOLID ALL WEEK. I HAVE HAD TO DENY OVER 20 APPOINTMENTS. ALL PROFFESSIONAL MEN. NOW WHAT IS YOUR POINT? I DON'T THINK THE DOCTOR I CALLED AT HIS OFFICE TO SET UP THE APPOINTMENT WAS HAVING SUDDEN FINANCIAL TROUBLE BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT, NOR THE GUY WHO IS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF A TECH COMPANY IN THE AREA.... (BUT BOTH DID NOT SHOW.......DO YOU REALLY THINK IT IS THE TYPE OF GUYS OR THEY SUDDENLY WENT BROKE?) I KNOW THE STOCK MARKET HAS NOT BEEN GREAT BUT COME ON....

I just think it's unrealisitic, and it's what gets a lot of "touring ladies" in trouble when they come to NYC ( no, I don't mean "real trouble", I just mean they are often disappointed with their trips here ).

tHERE IS NO DISAPPOINTMENT FINANCUALLY FROM THIS TRIP. IT IS DISAPPOINTING THAT WE HAVE TO BOOK MORE APPOINTMENTS THAN WE NORMALLY WOULD, KNOWING GUYS WILL NOT SHOW. THAT IS A HEADACHE AND THAT IS WHAT I WAS MAKING CLEAR. THE MONEY IS GREAT HERE AND WE WILL ALL RETURN. BUT DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE ALL THESE NO SHOW'S TOO. IS THIS JUST A PART OF NJ?

What happens is that they try to "cash in" by charging top NYC rates, but skimping on expenses,

ALL OF US STAY AT 4* HOTELS AND UP. IF YOU WALK INTO MY HOTEL, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU $120-$180 DOLLARS A NIGHT. WHEN I STAY IN NY AND BOSTON, THE HOTELS I CHOOSE ARE OFTEN PRICED AT $300-$400 A NIGHT. WHO IS SKIMMING ON EXPENSES?

and in a time when the economy is basically in the toilet in NYC, they are surprised that it doesn't work out like they planned.

SO BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS BAD, THIS GIVES A GUY A THE RIGHT TO STAND US UP. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT, DON'T BOOK IT. MANY OTHERS CAN!

Now, I think anyone can charge anything they want. No guy has the right to tell any lady that they can't. But you have to understand the market, and know that in the same way that the guys shouldn't expect "something for nothing", that it cuts both ways.

I KNOW YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER LADIES FROM MONTREAL. "SOMETHING FOR NOTHING" I DON'T THINK COMPLETE GFE IS NOTHING. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THERE HOMEWORK AND FIGURE OUT WHO YOUR WRITING TOO. THIS IS NOT THE SAME SET OF GIRLS.

You can't just waltz into a new city, ( especially not this one ) and expect the world to fall at your feet.

YOU MEAN, I SHOULD NOT EXPECT COMMON DECENCY LIKE "HEY MA-LING, SOMETHING HAS COME UP AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT" OR "HEY, SORRY I MISSED OUR APPOINTMENT, I HAD AN SITUATION...." SORRY THAT IS NOT EXPECTING THE WORLD AT MY FEET.

And if the lack of ability to get guys to show up for appointments, especially when it seems that it's a persistant problem, doesn't signal to you that there's some real problems with your screening methods,

WHY IS IT THAT THIS PROBLEM IS 90% WORSE HERE THAN BOSTON, NEW-YORK, CALIFORNIA.... IS IT REALLY MY SCREENING METHODS? I DON'T HAVE THIS MUCH PROBLEM ANYWHERE ELSE. SURE DC WAS BAD, BUT THEY CANCELLED NOT JUST NOT SHOWED UP. BOSTON, MAYBE A FEW TIMES BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS, AND NY, NEVER. ARE YOU SURE IT IS MY SCREENING METHOD?

I don't think yelling at all guys from the area, especailly one's who never stood you up or even tried to book with you, is going to solve that problem.

IF IT DOESN'T APPLY, DON'T REPLY. YOU KNOW THAT THIS WAS MEANT FOR THE GUYS WHO ARE RESPECTFUL. SO WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT TO HEART?

ANYTHING ELSE?

Originally posted by njclassyblonde
Take deposits that will weed out the good men from the bad, serious hobbyists will always give you a deposit, the ones that are usually wasting your time wont.

YOUR RIGHT THAT DEPOSITS CAN WORK. BUT YOU KNOW, I THINK THAT SOMETIMES IT IS HARD TO JUDGE WHEN A MAN IS HORNEY A WEEK IN ADVANCE FOR A DEPOSIT CAN KINDA KILL THE MOOD. IF I WAS A GUY, I WOULD NOT WANT TO. GIRLS HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO SCREW GUYS TOO, AND SOMETIMES YOU WILL LOSE A GOOD GUY BECAUSE OF THE INCONVINENCE.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I KEEP HAVING TO REPEAT MYSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE IS QUOTING ME. I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY COULD READ BETTER IF IT WAS LARGER...THEN I COULD STOP REPEATING MYSELF. LOL.

I REALLY DID THINK ABOUT THE DEPOSIT THING, BUT FOR ME IT IS NOT NECISSARY. I DON'T REALLY SEE MANY NEW GUYS AND THE ONES I DO SEE ARE PRETTY RELIABLE. BUT I WILL PASS THE IDEA ON TO MY FRIENDS. I WISH IT DID NOT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD ADVICE.

MUCH APPRECIATED.

XOX MA-LING

Ma-Ling and Rules

I posted on an earlier thread about attitude. And that is what is important to me in meeting a lady.

Obviously there is a bit of 'attitude' behind the start of this post- and when i read it before any replies- i just figured i'd cross this off my list of potentails.

No big deal there are lots of great ladies out there and many who visit this board.

I can sort of understand some of the rules about setting up meetings - of course it is there to protect the lady. Guys never have anything to worry about!!

Ma-Ling basically wants us to take responsibility for her financial income and that may or may not affect the quaility of the visit.

From my point of view the most important this is My safety - i.e. not being busted, robbed or injured- yes that does happen to guys!!

I have had 'bad times' - paying and not getting what i expected. I chalk that up to experience -its part of life.

Too many good ones out there to waste time on this one! IMHO

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
just for the record im not trashing her just asked a few question then she replied no providers would say anything when i already did so she lost a little crediability with me not that it matters..the last thing i do is give another provider is a clients e ****addy unless its to give for reference only...what just because a client doesnt show or doesnt call with me hes gonna do it to s omeone else....i cant say he would or wouldnt..sorry that doesnt jive with me but if thats her practice then so be it im not here to judge

its all my opinion
YOUR JUDGEMENT OF THIS SITUATION. (BROWNIE POINTS)

(I ERASED EVERYTHING I WROTE HERE)
NOW I AM GOING TO TRIPLE MY DOSAGE (VICODENT E-S) CAUSE NOW I AM GETTING UPSET.

Re: Re: Re: The Paulus Booking Optimization Methodology

Originally posted by Ma-ling

That's why we preferr not to do doubles and triples. Then it is risking 3 girls to be stood up at once.

My response was to the concept of identical triplets. Unless I miss my guess, you and your friends are not nearly as close genetically.

Re: Ma-Ling and Rules

Originally posted by phillyguy
I posted on an earlier thread about attitude. And that is what is important to me in meeting a lady.

MY ATTITUDE IS QUITE NICE UNLESS UNDER ATTACH OR OFFENDED. "NO SHOW'S" ARE TO ME OFFENSIVE EVEN IF IT IS NOT DONE TO ME.

Obviously there is a bit of 'attitude' behind the start of this post- and when i read it before any replies- i just figured i'd cross this off my list of potentails.

I COMPLETLEY UNDERSTAND. BUT DAMB, YOUR ALSO SAYING THAT AN OUTSPOKEN WOMAN SAYING WHAT SHE FEELS IS WRONG. WHEN A GUY WRITES A REVIEW OF A POOR PROVIDER, NO ONE JUDGES HIM AND HIS ANGER. THEY JUST LOOK AT THE POOR PROVIDER. HOW BIASED. (I KNOW IT WAS MISS SPELLED)

No big deal there are lots of great ladies out there and many who visit this board.

YOUR RIGHT, I HOPE THEY GET SOME BETTER TREATMENT SO THEY DON'T RUN AWAY FROM HERE.

I can sort of understand some of the rules about setting up meetings - of course it is there to protect the lady. Guys never have anything to worry about!!

WHAT RULES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? COMMON CURTISY?

Ma-Ling basically wants us to take responsibility for her financial income and that may or may not affect the quaility of the visit.

I NEVER SAID THAT! HOW DARE YOU QUOTE ME FOR THINGS I HAVE NEVER SAID NOT TRIED TO IMPLY!

From my point of view the most important this is My safety - i.e. not being busted, robbed or injured- yes that does happen to guys!!

SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT NOR ASSOCCIATED WITH ANYONE WHO HAS, SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ME? THIS IS ABOUT ME AND MY THREAD RIGHT? DON'T DISTORT THINGS.

I have had 'bad times' - paying and not getting what i expected. I chalk that up to experience -its part of life.

SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ME? YOU NEVER SAW ME. HOW DARE YOU THESE THINGS UNDER A THREAD WHEN YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT ME. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY HERE?

Too many good ones out there to waste time on this one! IMHO

SEE THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARD ME! YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME. HOW DARE YOU!

Last edited:
MaLing

I did not mean to imply that you did those things to me or anyone - I've never met you !

Yes no-shows are not proper courtesy. But you know what?? I've had no-shows also. It goes with the territory.

Just like the real person not being the same or even close to the pic (not that I am saying that is true in your case)

Or expecting one level of service and receiving something completely different.

Both sides are taking a risk !!!!

If the risk of a no-show is too great then maybe you need a different line of work.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
New Utopiaguide Contest !

Pick the date and time Ma-ling e*mails me and asks to delete this thread !!!!

Winner gets to write my e*mail response !!!

LET'S GET SOMETHING STRAIT. I AM A LADY IN EVERY SENCE OF THE WORD WHEN I AM BEING SPOKEN TO BY A GENTLEMAN. THE RUDENESS I AM GETTING IS NOT GENTLEMAN BEHAVIOR. IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK ME, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF. WHY SHOULD I DEFEND MYSELF AS A LADY WHEN I AM NOT SPEAKING WITH A GENTLEMAN. I DON'T THINK MY ATTACKERS WOULD UNDERSTAND SUCH COMMON CURTISY, SINCE THEY DO NOT USE IT THEM SELVES.

YOU TREAT ME LIKE A LADY AND TALK TO ME LIKE A LADY, THEN YOU GET A RESPONCE FROM A LADY.

GUYS, GROW UP. WE ARE NOT IN KINDERGARDEN AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO HANG OUT WITH THE BULLY'S TO PROTECT OURSELVES. HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN AND STOP MAKING ME INTO SOME MONSTER. READ SOME OF THE CRAP WRITING ABOUT ME. "FUCKING RIGHT" I AM GOING TO GET DEFENSIVE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AND YOUR MAKING ME OUT TO BE A MONSTER AND ALL THE TAG ALONGS THINK THEY ARE COOL BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING ELSE "CUTE" TO SAY WHEN IT DOES NOT EVEN APPLY TO ME.

TALK TO ME LIKE A LADY AND YOU WILL GET A LADY.

Re: New Utopiaguide Contest !

Pick the date and time Ma-ling e*mails me and asks to delete this thread !!!!

Winner gets to write my e*mail response !!!

YOUR THE MOD, YES I DID ***** YOU ABOUT A RESPONCE I HAD. I THOUGHT THAT THE FORGEINER RESPONCE WAS QUITE RUDE SINCE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN NJ ARE FORGEINERS.

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE IRISH, ITALLIAN, ASIA....... THOSE ARE FORGEINERS.

SO THINGS DON'T GET TWISTED, THIS IS THE THREAD THAT I ASKED TO REMOVE IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS DRAMA.

"You three hockey pucks are in Newark. How do you plan to
transform this town (big ass city) into the type of town it should
be. Why not start with three less people. Why don't you and
your two wingers, skate your asses back to the Montreal
Forum/Molson Centre. Sorry to be so crude, but just what we
need as we approach 9/11, more fucking foreigners, telling us
how to run our country. IMHO."

Last edited:

Apparently I don't have to, because you have mastered that all on your own.

PS I suggest a logic course at the local night school.

I THINK IT IS REALLY SAD THAT THE MODERATOR IS ALOUD TO TAKE CHEEP SHOTS AS WELL. I THOUGHT THE JOB OF A MOD IS TO KEEP THE PEACE, NOT TO INSTIGATE THE TROUBLE. NO WONDER PEOPLE IN BOSTON DON'T USE THIS BOARD. DEFINATLEY NOT THE RATIONAL AND CONSERVATIVE BUNCH.

THIS BOARD MAKES ME SICK! PEACE OUT !

Status
Not open for further replies.