Time to get serious gentleman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mae Ling

It was not my intention to upset you personally

I was more so replying to providers who keep wanting to put all the risk on the customers!

Telling us that you will book in that manner or double book "IMPLYS" a certain type of business.

SOrry again

Re: Mae Ling

Originally posted by phillyguy
It was not my intention to upset you personally

I was more so replying to providers who keep wanting to put all the risk on the customers!

Telling us that you will book in that manner or double book "IMPLYS" a certain type of business.

SOrry again

I NEVER SAID I DOUBLE BOOK. I SAID I KNOW SOME LADIES WHO DO. NOT ME AND NOT MY FRIENDS. SEE, NOBODY READS WHAT I WRITE. THEY ARE TOO BUSY READING WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. I HAVE NEVR PUT A CUSTOMER AT RISK AND I STAY AT THE HOTEL I DO CAUSE THEY HAVE A SAFE AND THE PLACE IS VERY SECURE FOR BOTH THE CLIENTS AND ME. ALWAYS A TOP NOTCH HOTEL. EVERYONE HERE IS TWISTING MY WORDS AND TAKING THING OUT OF TEXT. I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE. YOU READ WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU MAKE UP THE REST.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR APOLOGY. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. FINALLY A MAN WITH A MIND OF HIS OWN WHO CAN ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG. NOW I KNOW THAT WAS NOT MEANT TOWARDS ME, SO THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD.

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR SNAPPING AT YOU. I AM REALLY DEFENSIVE RIGHT NOW.

BY THE WAY... SOME GOOD NEWS. TODAY ONLY ONE GUY STOOD UP ASHLEY. THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER. IF THIS KEEPS UP, THEN SHE MIGHT JUST ONE DAY BE ABLE TO BOOK 3 OR 4 GUYS SINCE THAT WAS ALL SHE ORIGINALLY WANTED. SEE THAT WAS THE ONLY POINT I WAS TRYING TO GET ACROSS. YOU CAN HATE ME, BUT DON'T PUT SHIT ON AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO IS NEW TO THIS TOWN. SHE DESERVES BETTER AND SHE DOES NOT DESERVE ANY SLANDER. SHE IS A TOTAL GFE WHICH IS RARE IN THIS TOWN. I KNOW THERE IS A FEW, BUT WITH SO MANY HOBBYIST, SHOULD'NT YOU WANT A FEW MORE GOOD ONES?

JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT. I AM GLAD ONE OR TWO OF YOU GOT IT. AT LEAST ALL THIS WAS NOT A WASTE OF TIME THEN.

XOX HAPPY HOBBYING GENTLEMEN, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE. BUT SERIOUSLY I NEED TO POP ANOTHER VICODEN AND RELAX. MY NERVES ARE SHOT AND THANK GOD THE WEEK IS OVER. MAYBE I WILL WATCH MY MOUTH IN THE FUTURE. I SEE YOU ALL DEFEND EACHOTHER WHICH IS GREAT. BUT UNFORTUNALTY NONE OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DEFEND UNLESS IT WAS YOU THAT WAS STANDING UP MU FRIENDS.

SO THE ATTACK WAS ON ME. HOPE IT WAS FUN.

MOD...GREAT JOB. WAY TO KEEP A BALANCE AROUND HERE.

NIGHT FELLAS.

Location, location , location

Any possibility of changing the venue for you tour? Newark is percieved to be and actually is a very hostile environment. This is especially true when the sun goes down.

There is a high rate of car-theft , muggings, harrassment, rape, car-jacking, drug dealing, and so on. Why would you choose Newark to get decent guys to come to you. The type of clients you want ( gentlemen ) may not like getting mugged.

I think many guys who are thinking of coming to you, will not just because of location.

If I were a businessman, I would put up any sop in Newark, Camden, and many parts of Passaic.

[

If I were a businessman, I would put up any sop in Newark, Camden, and many parts of Passaic. [/B][/QUOTE]

If I were a businessman, I would NOTput up any shop in Newark, Camden, and many parts of Passaic. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry for the spelling.

Originally posted by rlgoptics

Any possibility of changing the venue for you tour? Newark is percieved to be and actually is a very hostile environment. This is especially true when the sun goes down.

THAT IS WHY ALL THE APPOINTMENTS ARE IN THE DAY. AND WE NEVER STEP FOOT OUTSIDE. BUT THE PARKING HAS SECURITY AND IT IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. YOU EVEN HAVE TO STOP AT A SECURITY STAND BEFORE COMING IN.

WE ARE NOT HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING BUSINESS! EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. THIS IS ABOUT RESPECTFULLY CALLING WHEN YOU CAN NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.

YOUR RIGHT, NEWARK IS NOT THE GREATEST ARE AT NIGHT, BUT THE DAY IS FINE. AND THIS IS WHEN WE CONDUCT MAKING NEW FRIENDS. AND FOR MANY THIS IS A EASY LOCATION TO GET TO. IT HAS BEEN QUITE SUCESSFUL SO FAR. (Excuse me caps, you are being a complete gentleman) I stress to you, it is not about the location, nor the amount of clients. It is about the guys being rude and not even calling. They know the location before making an appointment. Many people like coming here. In the day it is very convinient for many.

xox Ma-ling

Location Location

Yes Newark does have a bad image especially at night.

Unfortunately I only get to play in the evenings.

But if the hotel is top notch I wouldn't worry too much about it

Originally posted by mitchmaxx

HHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMFAO!!!!!

Sorry I am new to this UG and did not see the link. That is actually quite cute, but remember, I had to pop quite a few mickeys to relax me, so on the contrary, I am sitting back quite relaxed right now. That actually was quite cute.

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
Wow

Damn, I come home, make dinner, put my kids to bed, feed the cat and now I am reading all this shit.

For those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting Ma-ling, she is anything but bitter, rude, and disrespectful. Frankly, in my travels, she is one of my ATFs beacuse she is a person and not just a mouth or pussy to stick your dick into.

The shit I have read here is consistent with the shit that gets written about most posts. One of a few things happen:

Things get way off topic
The responders trash the poster
The poster usually has to get aggressive to defend themselves against words of hate

Fucking chill out people and focus on the issue here: When you fucking make an appointment, call if you cannot make it. That's it. All Ma-ling said was that repeat offenders would be identified and shared with other providers so they do not waste their time booking appointments with these men. From my perspective, if I called and was told the girl was booked during my preferred time and I later found out the guy did not show, I would be pissed.

Can we all just fucking agree with this? And another thing, fucking stop the childish chastising shit.

As we say in NNJ, cheers or what the fuck!

Re: Location Location

Yes Newark does have a bad image especially at night.

Unfortunately I only get to play in the evenings.

But if the hotel is top notch I wouldn't worry too much about it

I like this hotel because it close to the train station. I hate to fly... get nervous and the acela when it was running was quite nice. The hotel is secure completely, (for your car and everything) they treat us very well here. The rooms are brand new and completley updated. (Brand new hotel) It is close to the mall, and airport if we choose to fly. We have a pool and gym here so we can relax, and we are close to NY, and each room has a safe, high speed internet and all the long distance we want compliments of the Hotel. I can't think of a better place in the area.

It seems that it is not a problem for most to come here. Actually many have commented that it is quite nice. But I was actually thinking about staying at the "Short Hill's Hilton" which is suppose to be the best in the area. I was thinking to venture to new locations. But not because of a lack of cliental at all! Just cause I am a bit spoiled.

But I don't particularly like evening appointments. So for me this works. If ladies preferr this, then they should definately pick a different location. But for me, this works and I do like it here very much.

xox Ma-ling

Re: Wow

Originally posted by jrman66
Damn, I come home, make dinner, put my kids to bed, feed the cat and now I am reading all this shit.

For those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting Ma-ling, she is anything but bitter, rude, and disrespectful. Frankly, in my travels, she is one of my ATFs beacuse she is a person and not just a mouth or pussy to stick your dick into.

The shit I have read here is consistent with the shit that gets written about most posts. One of a few things happen:

Things get way off topic
The responders trash the poster
The poster usually has to get aggressive to defend themselves against words of hate

Fucking chill out people and focus on the issue here: When you fucking make an appointment, call if you cannot make it. That's it. All Ma-ling said was that repeat offenders would be identified and shared with other providers so they do not waste their time booking appointments with these men. From my perspective, if I called and was told the girl was booked during my preferred time and I later found out the guy did not show, I would be pissed.

Can we all just fucking agree with this? And another thing, fucking stop the childish chastising shit.

As we say in NNJ, cheers or what the fuck!
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Nice summary in the tradition of fucking NNJ

Dog

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: Wow

Originally posted by jrman66
All Ma-ling said was that repeat offenders would be identified and shared with other providers so they do not waste their time booking appointments with these men.
I believe that statement is "factually challenged".

Originally posted by rlgoptics

There is a high rate of car-theft , muggings, harrassment, rape, car-jacking, drug dealing, and so on. Why would you choose Newark to get decent guys to come to you. The type of clients you want ( gentlemen ) may not like getting mugged.

I think many guys who are thinking of coming to you, will not just because of location.

If I were a businessman, I would put up any sop in Newark, Camden, and many parts of Passaic.

That is a good that you are looking out for your saftey. So now I ask, if you talked to a provider about making an appointment, and she told you her location was in Newark.... would you tell her then that you were not comfortable with this location or would you just book the appointment and then not show up?

This is the original topic.

cancellations

By all means I would not make the appointment if i was uncomfortable about the area. If when i was going there felt i was going into a dangerous area i would call and back out.

Once i was flying into a city and had plans for the evening. And after sitting on a the tarmac for a few hours they cancelled our flight.

Of course i missed my appointment. But the lady (and this was our to be our first viist) was trusting enough to give me her address and I took care of her time! She was very appreciative.

Phillyguy

Re: cancellations

By all means I would not make the appointment if i was uncomfortable about the area. If when i was going there felt i was going into a dangerous area i would call and back out.

Once i was flying into a city and had plans for the evening. And after sitting on a the tarmac for a few hours they cancelled our flight.

Of course i missed my appointment. But the lady (and this was our to be our first viist) was trusting enough to give me her address and I took care of her time! She was very appreciative.

Phillyguy

That was really sweet of you. I think she would have been just as happy to know that something had come up. You had a great reason for missing that appointment. Unfortunately I don't think everyone has the same great reasons, cause if they did, they would write an apology after. It does not take much to make a girl happy.

It is funny, in Boston we get two responces from guys when girls don't make there appointments. One) Guy gets a bit upset and says he wasted his time. Then two) he gets concerned because something might have happened to the girl. Both reasonable and good reactions. If it were one of my regulars, I would be very concerned. But when you don't know the person and you never get a responce back, it is kind of like saying "fuck you". Sorry for my poor english.

I think you did a wonderful thing. I think she would have been just as happy to know you are a good guy and did not have any bad intentions but "shit happens".

xox Good to know there are guys like you out there. This is what keeps a girl coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.