Time to get serious gentleman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i have a week to spare i have to go back and read this whole thread (looks very entertaining and thank god i'm not involved for once)...

but jesus f'n christ... i use all caps in one post two years ago on another board and people are still talking about it. honey.... you need to take a chill pill. there's a few doctors on this board, do yourself a favor and make an appointment with one or two of them (if they'll still see you) and ask for a prescription for Xanax or Quaalude.

I dont think more drugs are the answer

Maybe a new profession ! I mean honestly coming on here and insulting the gentlemen and i also took offense as to the comment of ladies must stick together..We do stick together and we dont need lists.If you want to make friends i suggest you use alittle honey instaed of the attitude of straightenig people out...And why have i NEVER had a no show? Must be doing something right, who knows what it is, but I have NEVER had one ~ not in NJ /PA/ or New york...I am blessed i guess...
I am sorry that you were hurt, truly ! Thats awful...and i wish you godspeed in healing
Just curious why that wasnt the FIRST thing you posted? Sharing that info with the board is appreciated and i am sorry, but first you have to tell everyone how NJ gents dont keep appointments! Very very strange way of sharing info.. please stop taking "Mickeys" they can make you nuts and are highly addictive, as if you didnt already know..
I am sorry, know this thread should have died a long time ago, but i just saw it and couldnt believe what i was seeing and reading here..Such bitchiness and holier than thou attitudes !

Last edited:
If this did occur where they knocked on Ma Ling's door... I would like to know what they said and how you handled it Ma Ling cause they can't just do that.

If someone knocked on my door I would write names down and you have a right to know where that complaint came from. I never read where you said you were staying. You posted that here???

I wasnt aware you had any client problems once in a booking? Is this true?

Last, when you do return, and you have a client that has seen me, Please do not hesitate to call or ***** me. I like knowing anyone that works this type of business that I do , is safe and not going to have to deal with Any problems .
I dont have to be someones best friend or whatever in order to send a line or two that the client in question was ok.

All the best to you MaLing!

Last edited:

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Ozzy
you need to take a chill pill. there's a few doctors on this board, do yourself a favor and make an appointment with one or two of them (if they'll still see you) and ask for a prescription for Xanax or Quaalude.
She already has a friend in Vicodin.
hp

Damn.....

Originally posted by Ma-ling
The thread was dead, yet you keep trying to bash me. I do not look fool now. As for me leaving, even the bitch/bastard that called security at my hotel, could not run me out of this town. Now, Im actually thinking of moving here.

Wow, I can't believe how many guys wrote me asking me to stay.

Thanks to all who wrote me with comfort and love. I will be back next week for all of you. (And yes they all read Utopia Guide)

See you all next week!

And who ever called security, it's all good. Get ready to share your business with me. I'll be back!

xox Ma-ling
and I quote myself

"Wow....
Just got through reading this... she is definately related to the "spy-chick".... some of the funniest stuff I've read in ages on this board...

I want to do her.... she speaks her mind, exhibits extreme emotional range, slightly unbalanced mentally, and very pretty to boot.... She has great sex written all over her.... I want to do her... this thread cannot be that detrimental to her business... because if I am thinking this, I know a lot more guys out there are already making tracks to see this woman...

She sounds hot!!!!

Too bad her price does not correspond to current economic conditions, because I would be there in a heart beat... "

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hotpuppy

She already has a friend in Vicodin.
hp

it figures....

oett..... (re:lemmon 714's) they're available in canada and mexico... i have a friend with access to them if she needs it. funny that they deem Q's class 1 but xanax, V's and the other shit is OK.

it figures....

oett..... (re:lemmon 714's) they're available in canada and mexico... i have a friend with access to them if she needs it. funny that they deem Q's class 1 but xanax, V's and the other shit is OK.
The FDA classifies a drug as a Class 1 if it is deemed to have no medical value (i.e. heroin, LSD). Drugs that still have a medical purpose (i.e. cocaine, morphine) are classified as Class 2. Class 3 drugs are "considered" less addictive than Class 2's, although all Classed drugs are addictive. Class 3's can be prescribed on regular prescription blanks, while Class 2's can only be prescribed on official forms that are made in triplicate.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by jseah

while Class 2's can only be prescribed on official forms that are made in triplicate.
This is in NYS, cant speak for the other 48, but in VT no triplicate form is necessary.
hp

BTW, while Quaalude may be deemed to have no medical value
(which is debatable), it certainly has its benefits in the wonderful world of sex.

Last edited:
Quaaludes are no different than a Valuume (or two). and what medical value does cocaine have? and Morphine is absolutely no fucking different than Herion when it comes to addiction. and Vicadine is waaaaaayy more addictive than LSD which is totally non-addictive. this country seriously needs to re-evaluate their drug policies from a rating/legalization standpoint.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
and what medical value does cocaine have?
Street cocaine has no medical value, however pharmaceutical cocaine( 5 and 10 %) is routinely used prior to most nasal surgery procedures( rhinoplasty, sinus surgery) as an effective anesthetic.
hp

Originally posted by Hotpuppy

Street cocaine has no medical value, however pharmaceutical cocaine( 5 and 10 %) is routinely used prior to most nasal surgery procedures( rhinoplasty, sinus surgery) as an effective anesthetic.
hp
In addition to it's topical anesthetic properties, it also has local vasoconstrictive properties which is a plus to reduce bleeding in ENT surgery

Cocaine and morphine are still very effective pain killers and are still in use by doctors to prescribe to terminal cancer patients in their last days.

Originally posted by jseah
Cocaine and morphine are still very effective pain killers and are still in use by doctors to prescribe to terminal cancer patients in their last days.
Morphine based medications are indeed used for pain relief for cancer pain, chest pain in setting of Myocardial infarction, unstable angina, chronic arthritic other chronic pain syndromes, kidney stones and abdomenal pain and may also be used rarely in endstage lung disease patients for the benefits to respiratory function.

Cocaine is not prescribed for any of these or any other common condition to my knowledge.

Codeine based pain medicines are, however, commonly used for a variety of acute and chronic pain syndromes including terminal cancer.

Last edited:

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by elliot16
Cocaine is not prescribed for any of these or any other common condition to my knowledge.
Correct, since cocaine cannot be administered systemically to relieve localized pain. However, Freud did self medicate with cocaine to ameliorate the pain of a mouth/throat lesion brought on by excessive cigar smoking.
hp

Last edited:
i seem to remember a doctor in NYC who used clinical coke (a liquid form?) on Q-tips and stuck them up his patients noses to cure sinus problems or migraines (i think). david brenner who was also a patient, once endorsed him (early 90's) but i think LE busted him a few times.

btw.... is this the wacko... i mean lady in question in this thread?

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/bo-maling1.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.