Thank you, and goodnight?

justlooking said:
It's not like slinkybender's saying he's frustrated cuz people don't read what he writes or anything.
Remember the old game when you were a kid....someone whispers something into your ear...you turn and repeat it....on and on down the line. By the time you get to the last person, the original statement is completely different.

That's the nature of posts in a thread.....most never go back to read what was really written.

As a relative newbie to this forum, I have come to appreciate all the hard work put in by Slinky and the other moderators. I am a member of another forum as well and am quite close with some of the moderators there and can tell you that sometimes it's a thankless and unappreciate job especially when you have to deal with all of the whiners and complainers. As with the other board, the information that helps us other members out is priceless. It was fun while it lasted.

translation for guys that didn't read the first post in this thread...

He's basically telling us he can't dedicate the time and effort anymore and those that did pitch in can't either especially once they found out just how much an effort it was to help out. It doesn't necessarily mean this place will shut but... unless people step up and offer to help or think of alternative ways to get someone, a group, etc. to take over a good portion of the moderators job then the writing is on the wall...

There must be some techie guys out there that can offer some constructive input, granted its tough to farm out admin work for a board of this type to just anyone but there must be some group that would be willing to pitch in.

This place is a gold mine. You just need to get your pimp hand working. get some fresh ho ads. salt some reviews. lots of fresh meat out there waiting to be exploited. yes, this will mean going the *** route. but you deserve to get paiddd$$$.

how many people WOULDN'T pay 10 bucks a month to be here???? or 49.95 for the year....anonymous payments through western union...etc.....lets get some donations going here....everyone likes to play here but nobody likes to pay here????? my donation will be available in the morning slinky....i'll ***** you with the details! (westen union)

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
cindyq11 said:

yeah, drop dead already.

I wont believe that's really you until I see a picture of you with today's newspaper rolled up your twat.

(and yes this is a thinly veiled attempt to get some more whacking material.)