Thank you, and goodnight?

SubmissiveAngel said:
only for thorn.
Kimmie said:
Nope, still no words in there that describe my opinion of you..

Is there a more explicit site?
It is generally stated a man can be known by the nature of his adversaries.

Could it be that I am such a man? [chuckling good naturedly]

Last edited:
netmask said:
Re: mods getting nothing back

This site could be easily monetized a bit more with some pay-per-click ads here and there.

Let people who mod take some or all of the dough from each section they mod. The busier the section (and more work,) the more the return.

OR monetize it and you keep the dough and put it into a "mod BJ fund" and once a month the mods get a little prize (prizes?) for all their hard work.

I know I'd feel a lot better about putting up with mod'ing if I were getting a 'free' hummer or two every month.

And if anyone wants to get on my ass for suggesting more ads, let me just say, in advance, "suck it." I'm just throwing out an idea, as asked, and it's better than this great resource going down the tubes.
Let's be serious: PPC traffic pays at about $5.00 per thousand. If we were lucky, there would be 500 clicks a day out of here. That would led to a total income of $75 per month. More lileky would be about 50 clicks out of here a day leading to $7.50 a month. Not exatly meaningful

UG Staff said:
Let's be serious: PPC traffic pays at about $5.00 per thousand. If we were lucky, there would be 500 clicks a day out of here. That would led to a total income of $75 per month. More lileky would be about 50 clicks out of here a day leading to $7.50 a month. Not exatly meaningful

thats exactly why I posted...his response was BS
this is a serious thread and he talking about $ 75 A MONTH OF INCOME and free BJ's and turns around and flames me.

Great Idea.......LOSER !

April said:
sorry I didn't see the word "presumptuous"
???

I don't know what it is I may have done but If I ever caused you to feel I presumed anything, you have my sincerest apology.

You can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people around here who can take a swing at me and expect me to feel it. I felt that one. [Especially since taking things for granted is something I particularly try to avoid.]

Right person. Hot button word. Ouch!

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
We can discuss it next month if your still curious.

no harm no foul

Last edited:
slinkybender said:
Fortunately a group of long term UG members agreed to spilt up some of the duties and to meld into a UG Staff and share some of the weight. But today, they pretty much let me know that it was becomming too frustrating dealing with all the issues, complaints bickering and all getting nothing in return, so the time they will continue to carry on is limitted.
What I dont understand is, What exactly did those who make up UGStaff expect? If they are long term people they know that this is a tough place.

If this were a democracy and we were to vote which its not and we arent, I would say to have a subscription price for all members. That way there might be somthing to give back, either as cash or free membership to those that would moderate. I would think that the more serious people that would do the most contributions would join and it might cut down on the issues, complaints and bickering. But thats just my opinion and I have been wrong before.

quinine said:
What I dont understand is, What exactly did those who make up UGStaff expect? If they are long term people they know that this is a tough place. .
You don't know how really terrible it is till you actually sit in this seat. I can't speak for the others, but I always saw some of the stuff and thought "what's the big deal?". Now I know better.

If it makes life for UG staff easier...

While you can't do anything about the time consuming effort it takes to read thru all the threads and edit/delete posts.... If you don't read or ignore the bothersome *****s and complaints it'll probably make the job allot easier. What are they gonna do.... impeach you?

Just edit by the rules and ban those frequent offenders and forget about the complaints. No one invests anything here but time, no one pays the bills cept for the advertisers and the VERY few who donate. Since UG doesn't offer protection to advertisers and just the right to place ad posts, you can forget their pain in the ass complaints too unless it pertains to their ads.