Thank you, and goodnight?

I'm just reading some of the responses to your "page" and I have to say it paints the picture of quite a remarkable person. It obviously shows you to be a very capable person able to accomplish whatever you put your mind towards. No need to fret buddy, whether it is this or another venture, you'll do just fine.

My very best regards,

Pops

betty_snj said:
I have a better solution...put Kimmie and Amy in charge, to moderate UG when you take a deserved vacation.

:)~~~~
I would rather have twenty five needles poked in my eyeballs then be in charge of a bunch of whiny, complaining, grown ass men and women.

SB, I vote for shut down UG and go on vacation. Fuck everyone else. You owe no one a damn thing.

Love the johari page and made one myself. My friends see me so much differently then I see myself that I have decided to join a convent.

BYE!!

Thats a page even I can come away looking like a saint.

Thorn... Don't know what hvb and pissmop will do with your page since there is no winded, boring and bombastic... a few of their favorite choice words for you.

Last edited:
Can't Thank You Enough, SB

When I first stumbled into this board I was SO ignorant about this hobby despite several years chasing pussy for money. The bang for my buck has increased exponentially since October 2001.

Ozzy said:
Thorn... Don't know what hvb and pissmop will do with your page since there is no winded, boring and bombastic... a few of their favorite choice words for you.
Same reasons I didn't do his page. I couldn't find the correct adjectives for how I view Thorn.

Re: mods getting nothing back

This site could be easily monetized a bit more with some pay-per-click ads here and there.

Let people who mod take some or all of the dough from each section they mod. The busier the section (and more work,) the more the return.

OR monetize it and you keep the dough and put it into a "mod BJ fund" and once a month the mods get a little prize (prizes?) for all their hard work.

I know I'd feel a lot better about putting up with mod'ing if I were getting a 'free' hummer or two every month.

And if anyone wants to get on my ass for suggesting more ads, let me just say, in advance, "suck it." I'm just throwing out an idea, as asked, and it's better than this great resource going down the tubes.

The Ultimate Lurker !!!

netmask said:
Re: mods getting nothing back

This site could be easily monetized a bit more with some pay-per-click ads here and there.

Let people who mod take some or all of the dough from each section they mod. The busier the section (and more work,) the more the return.

OR monetize it and you keep the dough and put it into a "mod BJ fund" and once a month the mods get a little prize (prizes?) for all their hard work.

I know I'd feel a lot better about putting up with mod'ing if I were getting a 'free' hummer or two every month.

And if anyone wants to get on my ass for suggesting more ads, let me just say, in advance, "suck it." I'm just throwing out an idea, as asked, and it's better than this great resource going down the tubes.

2 posts in 4 years and this is all you have to say ???

this belongs in worst of UG !!

2 posts under this sig, that is. I' ve been posting reviews since back when WSG was a useful resource, before UG even existed. In fact I think I have some in USENET archives from before there was a WSG.

Why did I know that the first response I saw would be a dumb-ass flame comment about the number of posts I've made and NOT any sort of response to the actual content of what I've posted?

Well, that, in a nutshell, is what's wrong with UG. Bullshit, off-topic, posts and UTTERLY AD HOMINEM attacks.

Go ahead. Put in worst. I don't give a rat's ass. Nobody will be able to read it when UG is shut down anyway.

And they won't see your ideas for helping save UG, either. Oh, that's right....

Ozzy said:
Its funny how the women know Bender so much better than the men. Then again they've had his dick in their mouths.
I wonder if any of the supposed men are going by only board persona, or both board persona and "real life"?

It will be interesting to see if Slinky gets as many replies to the failings board as he did the first...... Non - anonymously..

Like my momma always said, "Only a real friend will tell you that you have bad breathe.."

Last edited: