Strip Clubs / Reality, Separating The Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Harlot
hmmm. Interesting. So I take it she does non-sexual massages only?
At that time, we met for a drink and just chatted and did a little light kissing. Didn't take it to the next step as I found her to be painfully shy sexually and not the type of experience I was looking for. She was, however, very sweet and very pretty.

I think she set the mileage bar too high in past sessions and has decided she doesn't want to go there anymore.

Frankly, I respect her for telling me that on the main floor, before I bought another "bottle" with her, rather than in a Champagne Room after.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
She enjoys what you do (outside the CR, correct?)... What exactly do you do?

Also, when you say she doesn't want to go there, do you get the feeling, in retrospect, she's generally uncomfortable providing those services? And that she feels she went a bit too far with you and wants to cut it back?

Re: Here's A New One

Originally posted by justlooking
19-YEAR-OLD NEWBIE STRIPPER: I can't go to the Champagne Room with you anymore. I enjoy what we do too much. It makes me feel like I'm cheating.
I also read your post that followed this one.

I bet if you told her that you would have tipped her $100 more then the last time you saw her in the champagne room, you probably could have twisted her arm to go into the champagne room with you again...:)

Originally posted by danger-us
She enjoys what you do (outside the CR, correct?)... What exactly do you do?
No, no: IN the Champagne Room.

And I'm not gonna tell what we've done.

Also, when you say she doesn't want to go there, do you get the feeling, in retrospect, she's generally uncomfortable providing those services? And that she feels she went a bit too far with you and wants to cut it back?

Yes, absolutely.

Re: Re: Here's A New One

Originally posted by lawyer101
I bet if you told her that you would have tipped her $100 more then the last time you saw her in the champagne room, you probably could have twisted her arm to go into the champagne room with you again...:)
Why would I want to twist anybody's arm to do anything?

Re: Re: Re: Here's A New One

Why would I want to twist anybody's arm to do anything?
This is true. You have other options.

I was just saying that if you offered her more money to go into the Cr with you, she may have accepted.

Even if I didn't have any other opitions (and frankly, at about 1 o'clock yesterday morning I didn't have many good ones), why would it be worth it to spend a lot of money to get someone to do something she's told me she doesn't want to do? Doesn't seem very promising to me.

(Anyway, now that I think of it, she didn't really say she wouldn't go to the Champagne Room with me anymore. What she said was, if went to the Champagne Room, she'd no longer do the things I've gotten used to our doing.)

Even if I didn't have any other opitions (and frankly, at about 1 o'clock yesterday morning I didn't have many good ones), why would it be worth it to spend a lot of money to get someone to do something she's told me she doesn't want to do? Doesn't seem very promising to me.
Nor does is seem like quite the right thing to do.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
(Anyway, now that I think of it, she didn't really say she wouldn't go to the Champagne Room with me anymore. What she said was, if went to the Champagne Room, she'd no longer do the things I've gotten used to our doing.)
I've experienced that but without the advanced warning.

It can be a combination of things. If she is seeing other guys and they don't require the same level of service, she could ask herself: "what am I getting extra for the higher service? (since I don't even want to be doing it in the first place) " If the money is the same she might nicely try to curtail the activities.

Or sometimes she simply requires regular maintenance (cash). Sometimes it's like an engine. When the engine is warmed up, the performance is better. And if you don't change the oil often enough, she stalls.

The key is the dip stick. You've got to wipe it off then insert it all the way in....(well, maybe I'm getting a bit carried away in this analogy.)

The key is the dip stick. Yo've got to wipe it off then insert it all the way in....(well, maybe I'm getting a bit carried away in this analogy.)
The problem with dip stick analogies is that they can so easily be taken away from you and used against you...

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
why would it be worth it to spend a lot of money to get someone to do something she's told me she doesn't want to do? Doesn't seem very promising to me.
Reminds you that it's a commercial transaction. I'm thinking about a somewhat recent experience where the provider said she doesn't like to french kiss. She said she'd do a litttle, but didn't really want to.

So in session, I instinctively go to kiss her. Her mouth is tense and It all too reminded that it is a commercial transaction. Bad session. It also was the way she talked with me about it. She wasn't sweet or sensetive. She was all business.

Status
Not open for further replies.