Stacy (a/k/a Christine/Crystal/Angel/Heather/Holly) 631-855-5030

I'll have to go back and do the search over again that led me to what I believe is the name but that being said I'm probably not going post it here. I just feel as though it will get used improperly and jeopardize someone or their families privacy

Actually got to see her a few weeks ago , texted her after a few texts she agreed on half hour bbbj cim , she is cute skinny pretty girl nice grey eyes and small firm b cup tits tight little ass, she got naked and on her knees and followed directions perfectly couldn't take the huge load and started to gag on all the cum that shot to back of her throat but kept jerking me like a trooper she went to bathroom and spit out the mess, pleasant girl. A little talkative but not bad. 75 and gave her 20 tip Would see her again

I saw her a week to ten days ago in Manhasset. She has gotten her act together and is actually very sweet No drugs at all noticed. She was very accommodating to my wishes and gave me an amazing bbj which lasted at least 40 minutes. She knew when to slow it down and make it last. I asked for eye contact during it and she complied which was a huge turn on for me She also didn't use her hands , just her mouth A nice girl As long as she was treated respectfully she accommodating me I will go back again
She has changed her number to
516 960 8669

I love a good bbbj but can't stand these women and their extracurricular activities smh. Where are the drug free head nurses are there any around these days?

Have you two had bad experiences in the past? She is texting with me seems cool but not sure now hearing these shenanigans should I go ahead or abort mission? What's the verdict fellas please be honest with me I value this board and its members input and suggestions. Please point me in the right direction song want any bad sessions this time month!

Wiggles. ? What did you do to her ?! Lol holla read my review. Had a totally different experience with her. And got her for 1/2 hour bbbjtc for 75. Tipped 20 if I remember correctly and this was late December early Jan I'm going to try to see her again soon and will report back hear

I saw Stacy earlier this evening.
She looked fine. No indication of any issues, as pet2 stated earlier.

This photo is up-t0-date and 100% accurate:
http://images2.************/imager/u/large/243733043/e9b643c508883ab67ec6f26cb4cc932f.jpg

I had contacted her this past weekend via text and she answered back the next day, apologizing that she was sleeping when I first texted her. I followed up today with a text, asking if she was available. She replied that she would be in the Hicksville area after 6 pm and would get back to me with an address. She quoted her rates as $100 SS, $150 HH, $200 HR. And then she added, "no anal."

Turns out she was a bit confused about where she was headed and we actually wound up meeting at an apartment in western Nassau. It took quite a bit of time to nail down the final arrangements, between driving out from Hicksville, where I had been waiting for her, to actually getting the real location after she gave me a near-by address in order to scope me out. There was a lot of wait time between texts, due in part she said to her having her phone on vibrate.

After some angry words from me in a text right before I was about to leave the area, she finally replied and told me to forget it 'cause I had gotten nasty in that last text. I texted back that I was frustrated at the confusion and long wait times and I'd be fine if she just saw me right then. She backed down, called me and gave me the address and I went up to the apartment.

She said it was her girlfriends's place. The only place to play was on a couch since she was limited for activity to the living room. That limited my options, so I opted for the SS for the hundred. She took off her top and got down on her knees between my legs as I sat on the couch. She has small B cups, as has been reported before, and allowed boob play while she she performed an admirable BBBJCIM with just her mouth and no hands before spitting it out in her hand. She handed me some tissues to wipe off and then I used the bathroom, which was suprisingly neat and clean. So all-in-all, even with the bit of drama and wait times, I walked out a happy camper.

If we had spoken rather than texted when I told her I was leaving, I imagine that it could have led to screaming. So, I can fully understand what happened with her and Mr. Wiggley. Keeping it to the written word definitely kept things in check. Anyone wishing to contact her should keep that in mind and try texting as the first point of contact. Just don't expect instant replies. In parting, she told me that she preferred her Manhasset location, so you might wind up there if you see her.

I saw Stacy earlier this evening.
She looked fine. No indication of any issues, as pet2 stated earlier.

This photo is up-t0-date and 100% accurate:
http://images2.************/imager/u/large/243733043/e9b643c508883ab67ec6f26cb4cc932f.jpg

I had contacted her this past weekend via text and she answered back the next day, apologizing that she was sleeping when I first texted her. I followed up today with a text, asking if she was available. She replied that she would be in the Hicksville area after 6 pm and would get back to me with an address. She quoted her rates as $100 SS, $150 HH, $200 HR. And then she added, "no anal."

Turns out she was a bit confused about where she was headed and we actually wound up meeting at an apartment in western Nassau. It took quite a bit of time to nail down the final arrangements, between driving out from Hicksville, where I had been waiting for her, to actually getting the real location after she gave me a near-by address in order to scope me out. There was a lot of wait time between texts, due in part she said to her having her phone on vibrate.

After some angry words from me in a text right before I was about to leave the area, she finally replied and told me to forget it 'cause I had gotten nasty in that last text. I texted back that I was frustrated at the confusion and long wait times and I'd be fine if she just saw me right then. She backed down, called me and gave me the address and I went up to the apartment.

She said it was her girlfriends's place. The only place to play was on a couch since she was limited for activity to the living room. That limited my options, so I opted for the SS for the hundred. She took off her top and got down on her knees between my legs as I sat on the couch. She has small B cups, as has been reported before, and allowed boob play while she she performed an admirable BBBJCIM with just her mouth and no hands before spitting it out in her hand. She handed me some tissues to wipe off and then I used the bathroom, which was suprisingly neat and clean. So all-in-all, even with the bit of drama and wait times, I walked out a happy camper.

If we had spoken rather than texted when I told her I was leaving, I imagine that it could have led to screaming. So, I can fully understand what happened with her and Mr. Wiggley. Keeping it to the written word definitely kept things in check. Anyone wishing to contact her should keep that in mind and try texting as the first point of contact. Just don't expect instant replies. In parting, she told me that she preferred her Manhasset location, so you might wind up there if you see her.
Great review,pretty much nails down what to expect. I contacted her a few weeks back and got some story about her phone being left in her friends car (texted me back 5 hours later)after having driven 20 minutes to manhassett then she vontacts me the next week to give me invite to Manhassett location but I bailed .
I can verify that the photo is very recent as I have thoroughly researched her last month . Bottom line is you don't want to get pulled over with her in your car per public records.

She is difficult to reach but I got through
Saw her last night also. She seems a lot more stable than 2 weeks ago when I saw her last and that was an improvement from when I saw her in fall 2015 when she was very mentally erratic
She had very small boobs and a jiggly small ass but the rest of her was tight considering how many times she must have gotten banged over the many many years shes probably been doing this
She gave me a break on the price for sex this time since I was a repeat semi regular She did a thorough bbj and even licked my balls and sucked them in her mouth before we had sex We did it in multiple positions but I liked it best when I couldn't continue having sex and she pulled off the condom and let me cum in her mouth with her on her knees and head up with mouth wide open to drink it up But she kind of ruined it by spitting it out after
I found that if I tip enough beyond what her rate is on her normal menu she is willing to go the extra mile and accommodate my wishes
Someone asked earlier post about anal with her , but I didn't ask since I only had the one condom and her ass just seems so small that I don't know how she could possibly do anal anyway so it didn't cross my mind to ask
I guess if the offer of a tip is big enough she would do anal because it seems that with her , money is what will make her do whatever I asked for
So my advice is to tip enough and she may say yes
I would go back

By the way ,Does any one know how long she has been a pro at this? Her ad says girl next door but if she has been doing this a long time then that is kind of deceptive but I guess it is a good advettising thing
Her picture is accurate

I want to clarify matters on her
There is another different thread on her on UG using a different phone number, many different name alias but same photos

look under Stacy 631 805 8635

I cant decide if it is laugh out loud funny or sad
apparently she used 2 or 3 different names in the same ad
Holly Stacy Christine Gina Angel
My head is starting to spin , now I don't know the actual fake name of the provider she is but it is the same person
anyone else have same experiences with her?
I still had a good time last night no matter what her fake name is at the moment and she is worth a try out

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Just an opinion and that's what's good about the board. The issue is the constant runaround as reported. I always enjoyed her skilled Bbbj and it's nice to see the most recent photo shows she hasn't changed but at that price point I'm gonna see Ashley and get great service without the bullshit.