Stacy (a/k/a Christine/Crystal/Angel/Heather/Holly) 631-855-5030

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She is terrific as I remember and useda mouth hand combo with me that made me cover her head.
To me Ashley is far superior cause of kissing finger insertion deepthroat ability and most impoetantly lack of shit.

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry was supposed to be cover her face in cum.
Seems you need to go and judge for yourself since my opinion is a minirity one and nobody here but you and I have sampled Ashley

Lol ok will do but I totally trust your judgment and opinions that's why I ask. My friend you are not the minority in my eyes you are the majority because you have credibility!

Sorry was supposed to be cover her face in cum.
Seems you need to go and judge for yourself since my opinion is a minirity one and nobody here but you and I have sampled Ashley
I definitely don't think you're in the minority. You've been with Stacy and liked her services. You're just tired of her bullshit with you. Certainly understandable.

She is difficult to reach but I got through
Saw her last night also. ........

By the way ,Does any one know how long she has been a pro at this? Her ad says girl next door but if she has been doing this a long time then that is kind of deceptive but I guess it is a good advettising thing
Her picture is accurate
The first time I saw her was 2013 in Lindenhurst and I think she was fairly new back then.

Mr. Wiggley

Sounds about right Fred the dunkin donuts videos on that corner must be a fun watch...lol.
I seem to remember someone here thinking she may have run with a Garden City crew even earlier.

Mr. Wiggley

She and I have been back and forth with text messages over the past couple of days, little head was winning. She was going from nice to nasty inthe blink of an eye and I don't know why I persisted but I did. Kept everything general and found myself in manhasset yesterday and said what he hell.
She said she would be available in 15 minutes. That turned into 45 minutes. Hotel on the main road. Could tell she was very suspicious and since we had seen each other before even though it was awhile ago it did make me wonder. Finally get the room number and I'm off.
She greets me at the door with a huge hug and very nice long DFK. Immediately begins apologizing non-stop for being nasty. She evidently had another client with the same name that was a real scumbag and she thought he was me. Says over and over how sorry she is and promises to make it up to me...woohoo.
She is still very chatty but I'm ok with the life story over the past year plus since she seems to want to spill it. Has gained some wait, now has tits, maybe B, but still nice legs and a great ass. As we are talking we are kissing and both working toward getting naked. Get to the bed and she squats while stroking little wiggs

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry hit the wrong fucking button!!!
She has a fur patch which I'm not a big fan of and I start to finger her a little. Rather dry, VERY tight, can barely get one finger in. As I start to stiffen up she smiles and says God now I remember how much I love your penis. Ha.
She lays next to me and begins the MOST amazing blowjob !!! Deep throat, licking the shaft, different angle, all the while saying how much she loves and missed my cock. She has clearly been working on her skills as she easily swallowed my whole dick, which she didn't ever do before. We had agreed on a BBBJ and she was really into it. I couldn't hold out very long as she was making me crazy and she knew it. Laughed and said not yet I'm not done, grabbed a cold washcloth and placed it gently on me, yeah that slowed me down fast!!!
We laughed and kissed and finally she said ok now you're all mine. Went back down on me with a vengeance and had me going crazy. Started stroking me very gently as she sucked me and I was done, dropped a huge load in her mouth, she gently got every drop without missing a beat. She's pit in sink and I lay there cross eyed. She said she hoped I felt welcome, asked to please take the full service plan next time as she loves spending time with me, and I promised to be back. Better than I remember from over a year ago and will def repeat. Damage for bbbjcim is 80.
There is a new number...516-960-8669.

Mr. Wiggley

I offered 80 she said ok. I think she may have been short on the hotel bill and needed cash. During our chat she mentioned a guy ripped her off in the last few days. She did say she has had to increase her prices so I'm guessing it was a one time deal.
Seriously, after that blowjob, if she says 100 next time I'm in !!

Mr. Wiggley

In my love story I think I forgot to mention that I started to play with her asshole and she said very sternly OFF LIMITS.
Back to Ashley, I'm still dying to conquer her ass.

I SAW THIS GIRL TWO DAYS AGO.... IT WAS THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME I SAW HER OVER MONTHS...SHE WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH WHEN I CALLED...WAS VERY SUSPICIOUS OR PERHAPS CAREFUL BUT EVENTUALLY RESPONDED BY TEXT AND WE SET IT UP
SHE OFFERED A BBJ AND FULL SERVICE FOR $80 for the hour and I NEGOTIATED WITH HER TO OFFER UNCOVERED FULL SERVICE and SHE EVENTUALLY AGREED TO BBFS AT $125...OBVIOUSLY SHE WAS VERY SHORT ON FUNDS... BUT I EVENTUALLY DECLINED IT ON SECOND THOUGHT... I WAS RELUCTANT BECAUSE OF ALL THE INJECTION MARKS ON HER ARMS AND LEGS FROM APPARENT IV DRUG ABUSE...DIDNT WANT TO PUT MY HEALTH AT RISK FROM WHO KNOWS WHAT.....AND I HAVE READ THE EARLIER REVIEWS AND THEY SEEM RIGHT ON TARGET WITH THIS HEROIN OR CRACK ABUSE ...

WHEN I ENTERED THE ROOM AT A TRAVELLODGE MOTEL IN MANHASSET WE BEGAN TO MAKE OUT AND SHE COULDNT STOP HERSELF FROM USING HER PROBING TONGUE TO GIVE MY TONSILS A MASSAGE FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES
I STARTED SUCKING ON HER ALMOST INVISIBLE TITS AND NOTICED THAT THEY DIDNT GET HARD OR SHOW ANY TYPE OF SENSITIVITY WHICH EVERY OTHER GIRLS TITS SHOW AFTER A FEW SECONDS
HER PUSSY WAS VERY DRY AND EVEN THOUGH I FINGERED HER AND GOT TWO FINGERS INSIDE HER TIGHT PUSSY, SHE DIDNTY GET MOIST AT ALL...SHE HAD A FAIRLY HAIRY BUSH AND LEGS WERE NOT TOTALLY SHAVED...ALOT OF STUBBLE
I WAS NOT INTO A HAIRY BUSH..SHE SAID SHE HAD NO RAZOR
SHE GAVE ME A VERY LOVELY BBJ AND TOOK MY BALLS IN HER MOUTH VERY GENTLY TOO..THEN WE DID IT DOGGY STYLE WITH A CONDOM AND I POUNDED HER TO THE POIN WHERE SHE WAS SCREAMING

AFTER THE SESSION , WHEN AT HOME, I RE READ THE REVIWS OF PAST EXPERIENCES FROM OTHER MEMBERS HERE..
SOMEONE HAD MENTIONED HAVING DONE A SEARCH ON GOOGLE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ON GOOGLE SO I WAS CURIOUS TOO
I DID THE SEQRCH AND SAW PHOTOS ON GOOGLE WHICH CORRSPONDED TO THE NUMBER WHICH LED ME TO HER FACEBOOK PAGE AND PERHAPS HER REAL NAME OR A FICTITIOUS NAME ...WHO KNOWS

SHE IS SIMILAR TO ASHLEY IN A WAY IN THAT THEY BOTH APPARENTLY ARE HEROIN ADDICTS AND BOTH ARE SLOPPY IN ALLOWING US TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE IN REALITY
I AM CURIOUS IF THIS ONE HAS ANY ARRESTS OR BRUSHES WITH THE LAW FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS ALSO ...LIKE ASHLEY CAN ANYONE DISCOVER THIS?...IT IS RELEVANT TO MEMBERS SO WE DONT GET INVOLVED WITH POLICE ACTIVITIY WHEN WE ARE WITH HER AND WOULD BE HELPFUL IN SAVING OUR SELVES FROM TROUBLE WITH THE LAW
I WOULD REPEAT THOUGH AS FAR AS THE GFE EXPERIENCE IS CONCERNED , BUT NOT IF I WERE TO PUT MY SELF IN THE SLAMMER FRO SEEING HER

Mr. Wiggley

Pet she did mention that some guy fucked the shit outta her and left her sore, hope that was you...lol.
She did tell me she had a heroin addiction and went to detox last Fall so maybe the marks are leftovers? I confess I didn't notice, but I didn't look.
I don't imagine ever doing bbfs with any of these girls but that's just me.

Your review was very good, pet2, with the exception of two minor oversights. First, ease off on the CAPS. Makes it difficult to read. Posting etiquette often terms it as shouting. Second, it's best not to mention the specific hotel, IMHO, as it puts the provider at risk for stalkers and/or LE. Better just to mention the locale. Other than that, I thought you did a fine job in describing her, the session, and the price.