Stacy (a/k/a Christine/Crystal/Angel/Heather/Holly) 631-855-5030

I will follow the rules and refrain from reposting hearsay from other websites and stick to first hand accounts of what I have personally experienced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texted me a little while ago that she’s hosting in great neck
She did give a good bbj , pretty eyes looking up at you and worked it good for 1/2 hr till I popped Just the scabs on her arms where a bit off putting , I think the last time over a year ago I saw her is when I said to myself that would be the last time , but maybe I will give her another shot on my way back from work tommorow

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She did give a good bbj , pretty eyes looking up at you and worked it good for 1/2 hr till I popped Just the scabs on her arms where a bit off putting , I think the last time over a year ago I saw her is when I said to myself that would be the last time , but maybe I will give her another shot on my way back from work tommorow
Been awhile for me also but her tongue skills were up there with Ashley201

Wiggs and I were talking about past providers and her name came up as someone we both saw. Wonder whatever happened to her? No new provider ads from the number search and her FB page has been inactive for several months. Guess she might be one of those that escaped the life. Still, 20 pages of posts over a 3-1/2 year run is pretty damn good.