Stacy (a/k/a Christine/Crystal/Angel/Heather/Holly) 631-855-5030

Your review was very good, pet2, with the exception of two minor oversights. First, ease off on the CAPS. Makes it difficult to read. Posting etiquette often terms it as shouting. Second, it's best not to mention the specific hotel, IMHO, as it puts the provider at risk for stalkers and/or LE. Better just to mention the locale. Other than that, I thought you did a fine job in describing her, the session, and the price.
I am sorry about the caps....And by all means please somehow delete the part of location...surely do not want any stalkers or le causing problems...how can that part be deleted? Please delete location If any editor know how to do so, then you have my permission to delete location asap

Thanks for review.I gave up trying to meet her,just don't have the time or energy for nonsense.based on my research she's definitely a cause for concern .NEVER GET CAUGHT WITH HER IN YOUR CAR.One time I thought we were meeting and she blew me off with the lost phone nonsense...."I left it in my friends car:" then she asked for a ride (8 miles approx) to her new incall and I politely said no. There were other contacts made the radio silence over past month.bottom line: after all information gathered she's a liability to be with in or out of the sheets and has drug paraphernalia cases pending .No thanks

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The general rule on posting of locations here is that if a place accepts walk-in traffic then you post the exact location / address and if they don't there is no point since you have to call for an appointment anyway.

Google WebCrim and you will find the site to see arrest records. One of the other informative posters wrote about this Web Crim site.
Yes, there is one arrest there for Stacy if the real name associated with one of her photos is correct. (You have to do a "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" type of search to get there.)
The arrest was for Crim Poss Contrl Subst and Possession Hypodermic Ins on October 22, 2015.

Not defending her but as I said she told me she went into detox in the fall. Maybe forced as a result of the arrest?
For her sake, I hope that's the case. And as I said in my review, she looked clean when I saw her. But had I known about the arrest, I would not have partaken. Not worth the risk. I did enough stupid shit with girls like this back in the day, especially with my ATF in the 90's. Too old for that anymore.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
And Pet2, as a veteran of 9 postings it might not be considered prudent to assume that since there was at one time a drug issue it automatically means they are currently low life heroin addicts.
Just sayin.

And Pet2, as a veteran of 9 postings it might not be considered prudent to assume that since there was at one time a drug issue it automatically means they are currently low life heroin addicts.
Just sayin.
In fairness to him, I didn't see pet2 call them low-lifes. And perhaps it would have been better to say they WERE heroin addicts and might still be. Still, his warning is one worth heeding.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
He focused more on the heroin addiction than anything else.
And linked Ashley and "Stacy" is that her name now. Where's the evidence they know each other?
That said yes I agree the warning is important.

And linked Ashley and "Stacy" is that her name now. Where's the evidence they know each other?
Stacy is the name she was going by after this thread was started, so that's what I use to refer to her. And in fact, there is another thread about her here on UG under that name but a different phone number than the one in this thread title.

I think you are reading his inference about the two girls wrong. I didn't see him infer that they know each other. Rather, he was commenting about the similarity in their reported drug use - past or present - combined with their "sloppiness" in allowing their true identities to be found, a fact that I myself revealed about both. I don't believe that pet2 or anyone else on here believes that Ashley and Stacy know each other, so I don't know where you are coming from in asking that question.

But you have to admit they do seem to share similar character traits. And, as I pointed out, the indiscretion of using phone numbers and/or photos that are linked between their pro lives and their civilian ones is just as much of a red flag as any possible drug use. Otherwise, we would not have been able to look up their real identities and arrest records. I've only known two providers over the many years of being around this hobby that revealed their true identities to me. One was an ATF who allowed me into some of her personal life over an extended period. The other was a pro who had a connection with the Joel Rifkin case. She was even mentioned in one of the books about him. Apparently she considered it a badge of honor that she was one of the few that escaped his clutches and she didn't hesitate to let clients know this. She was also one of the few SWs to ever take me back to her own NYC apartment - a rather nice one at that - instead of going to a hotel.

"STARTED SUCKING ON HER ALMOST INVISIBLE TITS "
Are you sure it's the same girl cause the Stacey I saw last month had nice sized small B cups and I think someone else said the same about her boobs being small B ?! I'm going to see her this weekend and will report back here

"STARTED SUCKING ON HER ALMOST INVISIBLE TITS "
Are you sure it's the same girl cause the Stacey I saw last month had nice sized small B cups and I think someone else said the same about her boobs being small B ?! I'm going to see her this weekend and will report back here
I said that about small B cups, but she was kneeling when I felt them. Perhaps pet2 was referring to them when she was lying down.
Some of the other descriptions he provided of his session with her - hotel in Manhasset, dry pussy, finding her on social media - correspond to what others have stated, so I do believe he was describing Stacy. Plus he's seen her before.