Stacy (a/k/a Christine/Crystal/Angel/Heather/Holly) 631-855-5030

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Texted the new number yesterday. Had an old 631 number from her Crystal days. She needed 4 hours to answer. We exchanged three or four texts, told her who I was, she remembered. Asked innocently if the 631 was no good since I had been trying her there..LIE...and got a HUGE fucking rant back saying what's the difference are you stalking me why the fuck are you chasing me, etc
Glad to see nothing has changed, still a total nut job.

I unfortunately met her the other day after endless texts back and forth...I saw her naked and got disgusted There are all types of lesions on her legs and arms many black and blue..Isn't that an indication of drug use or aids? The girl is spooky and I got out of there in a hurry She looked spaced out and edgy Anyone have the similar thing?

Mr. Wiggley

Guess you didn't get to read the comments here until it was too late. I have experienced the whacko factor up close and personal, but didn't ever see the bruises and lesions. I'm no expert but drug use sounds like the answer.

Even stranger is that the photo I posted of her at the beginning of this thread links back to a Google+ page where she is pictured with another girl. No way to tell if it's her page or the other girl's, but in either case it's extremely careless of her to combine traces of her real life with that of her provider life. Could be another indication of just how far out of it she is. This, combined with the physical and mental traits that others have posted here, should make anyone take leave of even considering seeing her.

This chic must really be out of it.
Her current ad has this headline:
«stacy» - 23

But body copy says this:
Hey guys my name is holly

What kind of whack job are you that you can't even remember your fake name?

New name for long time provider is Stacy
not christine angel crystal heather
ad says she is italian and jewish
gives best uncovered bj I ever had and actually swallowed it all and licked up every drop for extra tip so total was 65 She takes her time and doesn't clock watch at all
is on backpage and is sometimes working out of small roadside hotel in Manhasset or lindenhurst
skinny with no tits at all but she was pleasant
for one hour session she told me you could have no condom sex with pullout before cumming is $150 but I didn't try that this time because no money

new phone is 516 960 8669

worth seeing for no condom bj plus swallow but don't pay more for it

New name for long time provider is Stacy
not christine angel crystal heather
ad says she is italian and jewish
gives best uncovered bj I ever had and actually swallowed it all and licked up every drop for extra tip so total was 65 She takes her time and doesn't clock watch at all
is on backpage and is sometimes working out of small roadside hotel in Manhasset or lindenhurst
skinny with no tits at all but she was pleasant
for one hour session she told me you could have no condom sex with pullout before cumming is $150 but I didn't try that this time because no money

new phone is 516 960 8669

worth seeing for no condom bj plus swallow but don't pay more for it
Blow a load in her for havens sake!

Mr. Wiggley

Very suprised that Pet read all the negative comments here about her bouncing off the walls when she's off her meds and still went to see her.
Saw her maybe 5 years ago and those were the photos she sent then.
Yes a nice bbbj but no way she swallows she couldn't wait to spit it out.
All that said at 60 it's a bargain.

AN INTERESTING ASIDE AND A WORD OF CAUTION:

If anyone wants to work on their image search skills, this gal is a good example. Search on the third image and you'll find several BP ads, the "Stacy" UG link I referenced before this post, and a social media link. Then, clicking on the social media link, you will see a name. Not sure if that is her name or the name of the friend she is pictured with. But searching on that name, you will find other social media links like Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn containing numerous photos of this girl.

In the Stacy thread, one of the members confirmed that the photos that were posted there are actually of this girl, so I do believe that I was able to stumble into this girl's real life. I posted that sentiment in the thread. Any member considering seeing this girl is strongly advised to read this thread to see what other members have posted about her behavior. She may have substance abuse issues that could deter you from seeing her. It is also possible from the described behavior that she is suffering from mental health issues like bipolar disorder. Tread carefully, my friends.

Mr. Wiggley

Used the new number to text. Conversation started out fine then when I started asking about comments on social media I got 38 messages!!!!!!!!
About an ex about people that hate her blah blah blah.
Enough said.

Wow, you two guys went much deeper into her social media than I did. I just looked at the pics, not at public records or comments. Amazing what breadcrumbs some people scatter around the internet. You would think providers would be smarter about keeping their hobbying life separate from their civilian life. Just more proof that this gal has substance abuse and/or mental health issues.

I found nothing on so called "social media " that would evoke any concerns. I did find something on Public records that indicated criminal activity along the lines you were eluding to Banacek. Unless we are considering UG "social media" Im not sure what others were referring to. I did not dig deep at all ,it was readily available with a 2 minute search effort. As far as confronting her via text or phone I don't see the benefit of that at all for anyone.

Yeah, I guess Public Records isn't really social media in the sense that's it's not something the user creates. So, let's call it "internet presence," for lack of a better term.
And on that topic, I do want to ask you how you came across a name to search on? The name I found linked to the social media sites with her photos may not actually be her name, but the name of the friend that she is pictured with, as I pointed out in my post. Did you find evidence that this was actually the provider's name?