Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Sara

After a busy day of activity with a couple previous appointments and a finish I thought I’d be done for the day and did a couple hours massage. Then when I got out I saw Sara’s pictures and immediately booked an appointment.

I knew I would regret not having full energy for this girl - especially at this high premium but I couldn’t resist. Daisy takes me to Sara’s room just past the shower and just before Fairy’s room.

OMG. She’s wearing cat ears. A vinyl or leather corset type outfit and a little tutu like skirt over that. I knew I was in for fun just hoped my cock would recover at some point.

We showered first. Wow Sara has long dark hair, some big fake boobs that are nice and soft and only have some tiny incision scar below the boobs not overly noticeable. She has a tattoo of a blue cat on her right chest. She’s about 5’7” 115 and damn she’s pretty and sexy and her ass is nice with a lot of squeeze to it too. Soft skin. Speaks a little English.

Back to the room my cock is still resting so I start the DATY. Oh shaved and clean and very tasty. She was responding well. I finally moved up to start sucking these melons that she was playing with herself. Very nice and she’s not overly sensitive - you can lick and suck enjoy them as they should be.

She tapped for me to lie down and she started licking the nipples, lot of tongue. Then down to the balls and very attentive and in no rush. Licked the cock all up and down. Than the BBBJ. Oh yes very good, nice suction. On with the condom. She rode me CG and she was making great noises as soon as she inserted it. She really played it well like she enjoyed my cock. She was grinding me really good and her body looked amazing while she did. Flipped for mish and she was getting hot. I wanted a full strength performance for her but that wasn’t gonna happen today.

Water more BBBJ than standing mish. This was very good. Legs up. Tired again. Layed down, she chatted using her phone a bit. Gave me a 2 minute massage before flipping me back over and getting back on for CG. Tired again.

She layed on her side next to me and had her back to me. I was kissing her neck and then grabbed her ass and and slid a finger in her pussy. She was getting turned on and I was getting really hard. Finally!! Moved her to mish as we covered me up again and this was good and we were going way overtime now.

Brief pause for more water and as she was laying on her stomach I was rubbing my cock against her from behind and then stick it in for prone bone. I enjoyed and have to do some doggy and standing doggy next visit.

Finally hit the shower. And damn next thing I know I’m rock hard and FIV with her up against the wall. She talks to my cock and shakes it and says see you tomorrow. Yes I’ll be back and hopefully full of energy.

Damage - 1.5 hours $1,000
Recommend - Yes, she’s special
Repeat - Expensive but yes I need more
I'm sorry but yall bugging if you guys are going to entertain this price. I can get Tiffany + Lisa at Bunny for not even half of that price and they'd keep me for pass the hour if it's not that busy.

Not sure why you paid $1000.
I've seen guys pay less for doubles and get the same thing.
Understood - her price is high yes. And yes I also have done plenty of doubles for close to the same hourly rate. That being said saw her again today for 2 more hours. She offers a different experience vibe than the other providers. She’s unique and damn enjoyable to be with. Kay was amazing but booked solid. At least this crazy hot chick has availability which is only due to the premium. Lower price point and she would be banging 14 hours straight.

Understood - her price is high yes. And yes I also have done plenty of doubles for close to the same hourly rate. That being said saw her again today for 2 more hours. She offers a different experience vibe than the other providers. She’s unique and damn enjoyable to be with. Kay was amazing but booked solid. At least this crazy hot chick has availability which is only due to the premium. Lower price point and she would be banging 14 hours straight.
Can I ask, what do you for work or what business do you own that you can comfortably spend over $1K a day on pussy. And lastly where can I start

IVY
5ft - 19yo - Venezualan - All Natural C's incredibly firm -Beautiful Smoky Eyes - Dark Features
LFK DFK CFS DATY DATO BBJ

Brand new - I believe I was her first client ever (I've been here before w/Kay and Ainsley). Very sweet and friendly. Started with P2P in the shower and some DFK, then off to the room.

Get to the room, she edges 3 pc nuts out of me (I'm a Mike Adriano type). DATY / O for a little, she came. Then we do 10 mins of mish, she needed a little break after that, another quick shower, more edging out with bbj, got her to hang her head off the bed upside down bbj, incredible.

Finished standing mish to standing ds. Making out the whole time, she has beautiful lips, lips and tongue piercing and a couple of cute tats on her ass. Final shower and she reveals that her tits are real. They are the biggest firmest ones I've ever handled. Both nipples are pierced.

First time special $360 Hr - Im sure her rates will go up. She is here for a few weeks.
10/10 service body everything.

Allyssa 1hour- $340 + tip, BBJ, BBJCIM, DATY, Rimming, Nuru, CFS

I read all the stellar reviews of Allyssa and I decided I had to sample her for myself. I called SLA and went through the vetting process. Not sure why, but for me it was a 2 day process. After I was cleared, I booked the appointment with Allyssa.

On the way to the appointment, received a message that Allyssa stepped out and it would be another 45 mins. I decide to head there anyway and do a lineup just to see some other talent. I get there and I do a lineup, and see two Asians who I didn’t recognize from the website and the new girl, Isla. Isla did look amazing; tall, huge rack maybe DD, and pretty face. But, I knew I didn’t have the money for her, so I decided to wait for Allyssa.

After waiting awhile, I finally get put in a room with Allyssa. She immediately jumps on me, and starts with an aggressive DFK and gives me this crazy eye stare, I love it. I get a good look at her. And she is sexy. About 5’2, perky B rack, cute face, and super playful. We go right from DFK to and she yanks my pants down and goes right for a nice BBBJ, staring at me the whole time. No real DT, but a nice BBBJ. She helps me finish undressing and asked me if I want table shower and I say yes.

Table shower was really action packed. We start with the blue toast. And then I lay down and she starts with a nice soap down, making sure to hit all the important areas. She then goes for a nice nuru massage, rubbing those nice perky tits up and down my back. She then gives me a catch bath, licking my ears and sucking my toes. That was definitely a first. And then proceeds to give me an aggressive rim job, her tongue felt amazing and she got in there. She then flips me over and starts rubbing her pretty pussy lips up and down my dick. No penetration but it felt like it. I couldn’t take it any more and pushed her head down and CIM. She kept stroking my dick while in her mouth, for every last drop. She then pretends to try and kiss me with my cum in her mouth, it was funny.

Back in the room, she gives me a pretty lame massage, and asked me if I’m ready for another pop. She shows me her dresser with dildos and vibrators, but I told her I’m not into that with a laugh. She proceeds to some more BBBJ with some nice eye contact, rimming, and we tried CG and then missionary. Just couldn’t get the 2nd pop. She said through the translation app, I owe her three next time. She helped me get dressed and some more DFK out the door.

What I like is she never asked me for the donation, I paid it at the end with a little extra for her.

Would highly recommend. She is a GFE queen.

Provider: Fairy

Decided to make an appointment this past Tuesday night on a whim. I contacted them through the number on their site (the text/call one), and after a quick verification since it was my first time there, confirmed the appointment with Fairy, and was given the location and instructions to contact upon arrival through text.

Location was near Rockefeller, a little less inconspicuous than I liked since I went late at night and surrounding businesses were still lit, but not too bad. Came to the location and called the MMS, and she buzzed me right up. I got there a little early so had to be put in a waiting area behind a curtain. Brightly lit inside and very clean compared to other places I've been, but I was a little worried that I could hear another customer; I usually come to these places for relaxation and peace. Little did I know I would soon get that.

I hear the MMS call for Fairy, who comes and immediately opens the curtain, greeting me with a nice tight hug. Now, I chose Fairy after hearing all the reviews on this thread. In person, I'd say she's around 5ft, late 20's, skinny with a lovely face and nice perky B cups with a perky ass to match. She leads me back to the room, and in my mind I gotta start getting down to business, discussing that I want FS, bodyrub TS....that all went out the window as she immediately started DFK, letting me just pull her in and grab her ass and breasts. And I was immediately taken back by her energy in a good way, had to have been the perkiest one I've been with.

We both take our clothes off, towel up, and head to the shower. I lie down on my stomach, and she starts soaping me up with some pleasant chatter (talking about life, Taiwan, this city, so on..). She then oils me up, and starts a nice nuru body rub. On the flip, it's the same, but she gives me an amazing BBBJ, she almost sucked the soul out of me right there. Instead of finishing there, I ask to go back to the room, she happily agrees.

We head back, even meeting Allyssa along the way, she was also cute and about the same size as Fairy, great D cups on her btw! After getting in the room, some more DFK, and intense BBBJ (she was a master of my cock, it was as if she couldn't get enough of it in her mouth). I happily returned the favor with a bit of DATY on the bed. We then switch positions, she grabs the cover and starts riding me on the bed (carefully as I'm way too big for her and I try to go slow with the tinier ones). We then switch to a little bit of doggy, she moans as I grope her breasts and we both are enjoying seeing ourselves in the mirror. We end up doing some MISH, and she almost gets me to blow in the bag (first time for any provider), but we're approaching the end of the hour, so I have her finish me off with an HJ.

She then cleans me up a little in the room, brings me back to the shower for a full wash, and then brings me back to the room to get dressed. Again, with that same perky energy, we enjoy a little bit of conversation heading out. I even walk into Allyssa on the way out who tries to pull me in for part 2. I sadly decline as Fairy completely tired me out, but may keep them in mind for a two-fer sometime.

Overall, expectations met and then some, Shangri-la and Fairy definitely left me happy and relaxed. Would definitely recommend her.

Total: $400
$340 HR + $60 Tip

Sily

I fucked this girl silly - for 4 hours!

Last couple days I’ve had strong erections combined with being very difficult to cum gives me an opportunity for some marathon days. Visited DDY and Gabriella for 2 hours, then stopped for a massage/hj/steam, then was on my way to Shangrila for Sara. Unfortunately she was booked solid - not surprisingly.

Daisy introduced me to the 2 newest girls - Ivy who looked very sexy and this cute sweet thing - Sily who had just got in. I took the opportunity to be her first customer and then I didn’t want to leave.

Everything was new for her. Usually this kind of annoys - but maybe I’m growing and decided to just help teach her how things typically work. She’s very sweet, speaks good English and is very willing to please.

She has long dark hair, a little wider face very cute with nice lips. Her body is great - not too slender and not fat. No tattoos. Big ass for a Chinese girl - almost Latina like. Nice natural feeling boobs with some pretty big nipples.

Took her to shower and like many new girls she wore her underwear to the shower before getting naked. Mouthwash before some LFK and light groping or cleaning. Back to the room.

I started a little DATY, oh yes I forgot to mention she has a hairy bush. Came up and started sucking on her boobs and she loves the nipples being touched very responsive to that.

Then I wanted to start fucking but she asked if she could do bbbj. Ok no problem please do. She proceeded to kiss and suck my nipples while petting my cock with some impressive light hand work that had me dying for her to get down there. Kissed around first licked the balls and then started licking the shaft. Finally in the mouth and very good.

Condom asap! Mish, standing mish, standing doggy. Repeat next 4 hours.

Standing mish we moved her legs around, half bent knees up, all the up feet over my shoulders, sometimes me holding her legs up grabbing her ass. Sometimes my arms under her legs grabbing her arms and pulling her into me as I thrust. Sometimes holding her throat, or by the shoulders or just by the boobs and pounding away relentlessly at various speeds and power levels.

Standing doggy her moans were picking up and I was pulsating inside her. Felt incredible.

Both of us very somewhere around hour 2 and 3 we mixed in CG, ACG And RCG. All of these were great as well. She is really good at ACG nice control. RCG was new for her but she realized the view was incredible for me as I watched her slide up and down my cock. She came while she was on top.

Finally in hour 4 with her during mish I ferociously and loudly grunted my way to the finish and came in the bag while inside her. Great ending to an incredible afternoon.

Damage $500 x 4
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Note the prices on a lot of the girls have elevated but at least the performance and attitude matches. Great GFE.

Ivy: 1-hr $400 + tip
DATY LFK DFK BBJ CFS

First post, been lurking for a bit. Had my first experience ever at an AMP at DDY with Kylie last month and that was amazing too from what you guys can already tell, that woman is a true pro and nympho. Didn’t go through a vetting process at SLA maybe because I was just recently at DDY.

Today was my first time at SLA and jfc it was it was unforgettable. Saw Ivy as a newcomer and she seemed intriguing so had to jump on it. She’s about 5ft tall, amazing firm MM c-cups with the right nipple pierced, fit but thick in all the right places like a true Latina, bottom lip piercing and tongue piercing, and tattoos are accurate from her pictures. One of those instances where she’s more attractive in person, very exotic look. She’s incredibly beautiful–probably one of the most gorgeous eyes I’ve ever seen on a woman. A true natural beauty—I had to just pause for a few moments during the whole session and admire her and look into her eyes, she looks like if Salma Hayek was mixed with Anya Chalotra.

MMS showed me to her room and Ivy and I greeted each other, I give the donations, and she tells me to get comfortable and we get naked. I asked if we could skip the shower because I showered thoroughly right before getting there. But she insisted that she cleans me so I follow her lead with whatever she’s comfortable with. Standing shower while we kiss and she gives me a HJ with soap, we were there for a little less than 10 mins before I was eager to get back to the room.

Back to the room and we start with LFK and some foreplay with FIV as she sits on my lap while she’s also rubbing me. She’s an amazing kisser btw, really gets into rhythm and it really feels passionate. I start her with some DATY, she’s very responsive and she gets incredibly wet. She gets me on my back and starts BBJ, and she’s a champ, sticking her tongue out against my shaft felt amazing as she bobbed up and down with her tongue piercing. Almost popped but I stop her and get the cover on. We start CG and she knows how to ride. Almost popped numerous times which was surprising with a cover on, she felt that good. All this while we passionately kiss and she’s sucking my thumb. Then to doggy and she knows how to throw it back too, perfect ass and she knows how to twerk on it. Some standing mish and regular mish with her legs over my shoulders and there goes my first pop even though I try to fight it.

We take a quick break for a bit while she gets me water and we get to know each other where she’s from and how long she’ll be here, etc. At this point I have less than thirty minutes left and we start round 2. She kisses me while she’s giving me a HJ and we get the cover on and she starts CG with LFK/DFK and we get into a nice rhythm. I popped within 10 mins and she keeps me in there squeezing every last drop while she rubs her entire body on me and we kiss each other’s necks. I had some time left so we get into a quick shower again and we get to know each other a bit more, she’s really good at english too with a sexy accent since she’s been here a while.

$400 + tip
11/10 experience

This is going to be a very addicting hobby, I need some self control.

Ivy
$400/hr + tip

A stressful week of work and related travel was enough reason to make an appointment. Fairly easy setup, texted the morning of. Had not been here, but no screening (potentially due to DDY easiler this month). Had to poke a few times to get an appointment locked; clearly a busy day/night too, and was stuck in the waiting room for about 20-30 minutes. I was in no rush, MMS was very hospitable in and out. They need to not have the same song on repeat though haha.

Was curious of the website pics, and Latina, and was sold having read the initial review. She's pretty, more curvy than her pictures would suggest (in the right places), and has a little more edge than her website photos would suggest, if that makes sense (they make her look very young and cutesy on the website, whereas in person she's got thicker lashes and mascara to highlight her eyes). Bottom lip pierced, LEFT nipple pierced. Her English is solid and is very conversational.

An efficient shower first; quick mouthwash and soaping, then to the HJ while kissing. Back to the room and its a short transition from kissing to BBBJ. She's got a good head game, working the tip and taking it deep. Eye contact the whole time. The best is the classic simultaneous jerk and suck. After a week of buildup and as someone that usualy has trouble finishing from BBJ, I'm getting close and was trying to get two pops off anyway. I give her the heads up, she gives me the nod and finishes the job, continuing to suck after its all out.

Refactory period = small talk. What do you all even talk about in between sessions? She gets me back to life after ~10 minutes. She jumps on for CG and can ride well. We switch for mish where I throw her leg up and go in for a while. We switch to doggy for a while and she literally twerks on it, its awesome and we should have started there. I'm having a tough time, and the exercise overcame the pleasure, so the 2nd pop did not come. Womp womp.

Shower and then out. She's a great girl, very pretty, has great skills. Would recommend for those that are considering.

Sara

3 more unforgettable hours with a unique and beautiful sex goddess. Today’s activity included a little wedding with her accepting flowers from me and she had her vail on and she hummed here comes the bride before posing for pretend wedding pictures in front of the mirror.

Her sense of humor and creativity is just a lot of fun to spend time with. She also sings pretty damn good and has some awesome dance moves.

There is no normal routine with her - and the pace and flow of the session is different than all the others. I give her a little space to do what she needs before she’s ready to get into it - hey she’s special and we both know it. She returns the favor with just incredible performance and no rushing.

I’m still kind of in awe of her body. And she is way flexible. She put one leg over head and just folded her self however I needed. BBBJ, DATY, Mish, Standing Mish, 69, Doggy, Standing Doggy, prone bone, CG, ACG. Everything was incredible.

She’s very interesting and allows some nice intimacy. She’s very relational and makes a good connection. This really makes the incredible sex better each hour. Can’t wait for more!

Damage $600 * 3
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Ivy
$400/hr + tip

A stressful week of work and related travel was enough reason to make an appointment. Fairly easy setup, texted the morning of. Had not been here, but no screening (potentially due to DDY easiler this month). Had to poke a few times to get an appointment locked; clearly a busy day/night too, and was stuck in the waiting room for about 20-30 minutes. I was in no rush, MMS was very hospitable in and out. They need to not have the same song on repeat though haha.

Was curious of the website pics, and Latina, and was sold having read the initial review. She's pretty, more curvy than her pictures would suggest (in the right places), and has a little more edge than her website photos would suggest, if that makes sense (they make her look very young and cutesy on the website, whereas in person she's got thicker lashes and mascara to highlight her eyes). Bottom lip pierced, LEFT nipple pierced. Her English is solid and is very conversational.

An efficient shower first; quick mouthwash and soaping, then to the HJ while kissing. Back to the room and its a short transition from kissing to BBBJ. She's got a good head game, working the tip and taking it deep. Eye contact the whole time. The best is the classic simultaneous jerk and suck. After a week of buildup and as someone that usualy has trouble finishing from BBJ, I'm getting close and was trying to get two pops off anyway. I give her the heads up, she gives me the nod and finishes the job, continuing to suck after its all out.

Refactory period = small talk. What do you all even talk about in between sessions? She gets me back to life after ~10 minutes. She jumps on for CG and can ride well. We switch for mish where I throw her leg up and go in for a while. We switch to doggy for a while and she literally twerks on it, its awesome and we should have started there. I'm having a tough time, and the exercise overcame the pleasure, so the 2nd pop did not come. Womp womp.

Shower and then out. She's a great girl, very pretty, has great skills. Would recommend for those that are considering.
Ahh you’re right, it was the left nipple that was pierced (no pun intended lol). My stoned ass was thinking from my right pov when typing it up haha. And yeah, Ivy’s doggy is immaculate, girl knows how to werk it.

Sara 500 45 mins DFK BBBJ CFS around 25, nice MM D cups, nice ass, a damn nice body and about 5'6.

Yes, somehow the video is her....perhaps a little editing/filter on it. She is hot and has this price tag for a reason. She has a great flirty personality. It is like she is just your girl. She is on top of you in a good way right away. DFK right away. We were pretty much instantly fooling around. I didn't want to get a stiffy because I had to use the bathroom and it is impossible to #1 with your dick hard.
She has this great eye contact...very warm like her eyes are melting chocolate.

In the shower we dfk some and I play with her ass and tits. The usual.

In the room and she goes about it like a hookup. Lay on the bed, some kissing, getting some tits put in my face. She has a good deep bbbj. 69 and a nice small shaved chinese pussy.

I will say she is a dynamo in the sheets. On with the condom and get on CG and she was out to give me a good fucking with a nice level of moaning and a look on her face like she is getting off. I was there so it would make sense she was getting off.

Sara is the type of girl you can let loose on. Standing mish I had her knees up, her legs all the way up, she is very flexible, mix it up with some dfk and neck kissing.

Oh, that is one thing she did back before she starts blowing me....she kissed my neck and that really got me and I just wanted to push her head down...

And then doggy....this girl gives up that pussy anyway you want it. Her tits on the bed and her ass sticking up. Absolutely took it with a smile in her face. It was great looking at her face in the mirror while I bent her over and spanking her and knowing, Damn I am fucking a really hot 20 something c girl right now.... this is how life should be.

To finish I took off the condom and she sucked me off for the CIM. Time was probably up already but got in a second shower and she walked me up.

At this price tag I always say you are paying for beauty and youth. She is somewhere between very damn pretty and beautiful. But this girl also has good service and is a great all out fuck session.

And now back to the regular girls.

I'm sorry but yall bugging if you guys are going to entertain this price.
Depends on the girl.....not all of them are the same.

Hh 300 + tip
Chloe is very friendly with a great personality great english. Has a beautiful face and a great body that had a lot of work done on the body nonetheless it looks good. Some people like that stuff but not for me really. i got kinda forced by mm to go with Chloe. Now that i saw comments i guess mm did her a solid because she doesn’t get a lot of action and has some bad reviews. I didn’t regret it after all.
The Juicy DetailsSo we get in the room some small talk some touching we get the towels and go for a shower. In the shower waiting for hot water she slams that big ass on junior and starts moving her booty up and down that I really enjoyed i had nice access to her body this way and explored freely. No bbbj preview but it was a enjoyable shower. We go back in the room she puts some music and lays down on her belly and starts shaking her ass and looks at me through the mirror. So i climb on her and start playing with that ass she asks to put some lotion so i do i put junior between those ass cheeks squeeze the ass cheeks on junior and start going up and down. She turns around and tells me to lay down so she can do some bbbj the bbbj was nice a lot of spitting and hand work that I enjoyed so we put the cover and she climbs on me and the view is amazing. Those big tits right in my face while she was raiding me felt good. She turns for some rcg and finally doggy. Doggy was great i was super into it and pounded as much as a could the view and sound that ass makes while pounding it is just great. She started playing with her clit and saying how she is gonna cum so i just continued doing what i was doing. After couple minutes she started grabbing my balls and that was just to much for me so i cib so she cleans me up and we had like 5minute more so she lays down next to me and starts talking about her life and stuff like she knew me for a long time . So i get dressed give her a tip that she was so happy to get she was bouncing and thanking me for the tip.

Dominika hh 280 + 20tip (optinal)

I texted early in the morning and asked for Dominika when i got there she was sleeping mms was waking her up i was in front of the door and i was like it’s fine just show me a lineup I chose someone else mms said no no she us waiting for you. so i had to wait 5-10 minutes.
It was one of the coldest days and you could feel the cold inside as well.

Finally Dominika comes in the room and she is beautiful young great body i was pleasantly surprised but it didn’t last long. She was clearly cold and not in the mood she asked how much i said 1hour we get to the shower fast because of the cold and she starts cleaning me but i told her you go first so she can get warm. I try to kiss her but no reply from her. Nothing really happened in the shower but whatever. We go in the room she puts the heat on i lay down on the bed and she starts bbbj it was nice good skills I enjoyed it. She tried to put the cover but i wanted some daty she lays down i try to kiss her again but nothing she kept her lips sealed i start kissing her neck body got my way to those beautiful tits but she pushes my head like she is to sensitive or something like that I didn’t buy it. at this point I started getting annoyed but I continue with daty that she seemed to enjoy wouldn’t be surprised if she faked it. put the rubber and we go in missionary i start slow building up the pace try to kiss her nothing again try to play with tits she pushes me again i had enough so i start pounding as fast as i can she clearly didn’t like that and tried to slow me down by pushing my legs that made me kinda horny i felt i was getting close so i just continued pounding until i cib she cleans me up we were at hh so i ask hh good gave her the money she tried to give me change i told her keep it and i was on my way.

It wasn’t the best experience i had as i said i was amazed by her looks just to get disappointed after by the service maybe it was the cold weather or that she just woke up. But it just doesn’t justify the no kissing and no touching

I guess it’s on me I should have asked for someone else after the shower because i knew even then that this is going no where. But i really liked her pretty face and sexy body so gave her a shot and missed.

pokler

Power Bottom
You still overpaid

Ainsley 1 hour / Sara 2 hours / Ainsley and Enid 2 hours / Ainsley and Enid and Ivy 30 minutes / Mary 1 hour

I know this sounds crazy! But damn was it fun! I’ll hit the highlights.

Daisy was off. Of course Wawa is going to make a crazy day even crazier.

Ainsley in a tiny room with the bed with no corners. Love some solo time with her. She’s getting more beautiful each day! BBBJ, Passionate mish, DATY, Doggy.

Then my two hour date with Sara. She had something special planned just for me and I loved it. Showered. Had some wonderful sex and I invented new positions I’ve never even tried - she’s so flexible it’s inspiring my creativity. An absolute sexual goddess. Seems to crave it as much as I do all day long. Wawa yelled for time. We kept going. Finally went to shower - wasn’t quick there either. Back to room couldn’t resist more sex. Got another yell from Wawa. Got an ear full from Wawa for staying overtime with her. Abrupt ending to our date and I had to dress in the shower as Wawa hustled the next customer into the room for Sara.

Next 2 hours was a reunion with Ainsley and Enid together. We’ve logged a lot of hours together. Always magical. Today introduced Ivy to the mix and I thought this was an extra treat for me - but it turned out to be fireworks for Ainsley and Ivy. They were doing some sexy sexy DFK with each other. Did get my fair share of tasting this little young sexy Venezuelan babe. Thanked her for letting us use her bigger room and did standing mish from the corner. Ainsley and Enid took turns licking Ivy’s nipples. Most of the time Enid had her boobs in my face while Ainsley was crushing on Ivy. Layed on my back and let Ivy try BBBJ while Ainsley licked my left nipple and Enid licked the right one. Then Ainsley took over the BBBJ and Ivy moved to the balls. After a bit I asked Enid to switch with Ivy so Ivy could come sit on my face. She sat reverse as if she would 69. But she could just lean back and enjoy as the other girls took care of my cock. Ivy departed and a half hour later we wrapped up. Before we all made it the shower Wawa told Enid no shower for you - go to shower with the next customer and rushed her off. Wanted to continue with Ainsley but Wawa said no time over she has another customer. And Ivy wasn’t available yet.

I took Mary for my last hour. I saw Mary the day before so knew I was in for another treat. Mary is tiny slender young girl with the cutest smile with nice nipples on some cute little boobs and a cute little ass. Mary’s smile is very enticing. She’s fun.

Damage - $ small fortune in total
Recommend - Not if your sane
Repeat - Something equally crazy I’m sure I will