Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Keepin' it 100! I'm just glad to know she's just as disrespectful to you. LOL

One time Allyssa and I were spending a few days together in Flushing and we saw Wawa and her BF/Husband getting a haircut across from the Tangram mall. The one with the movie theater that always shows Chinese movies. She quickly pushed me aside to hide me because she said if Wawa saw us together, she would be extremely "disappointed" in her lol.
I’m not defending Wawa but all agencies frown upon clients dating their providers. I’ve seen many girls outside working hours and everyone of them told me to keep it on the down low. It’s not personal, it’s business, you’re taking money out of the agencies pocket.

I say it because every time Wawa is there she screws up my session. Not only do I like Daisy better but the girls all do too. Wawa is crazy. Yes she’ll get her hand in your pants - but she’ll also make you wait. I’ve been going there for better about a year now and never had a bad experience with Daisy. And Wawa is there far less often yet probably screwed my sessions up half a dozen times. Maybe poll the other customers - I’d be shocked if Wawa wins that.
I thought Wawa was only a Jersey thing

Muriel 1 hr ($380) BBBJ CG RCG Doggy

I set up an afternoon appointment for today Saturday with Muriel. She’s a cute caramel skin Latina about 5’3” slim and curvy in her early 20s. Her body is a sight to see, she has a hour glass figure. She had some enhancements but everything is perfectly proportion. Up top big boobs, a round booty and Tiny waist. She’s slim nothing looks out of place, she also have a really cute face. IMO Physically she’s top tier

She came to get me from the waiting room after a short wait. After short introduction and handing her over the business we were on our way to the shower. I asked to do standing shower and It as all business in there. In and out nothing happened.

Back in the room she asked if I like some music. She chose the music, I didn’t mind. I didn’t mention we were communicating in Spanish. I laid down and she asked if I wanted the bj with or without a condom. I chose without. There’s a mirror along the wall the bed is on. She’s on her side crossing me and facing the mirror. She went straight into the bj, no touching or kissing anywhere else. Just sucking dick. She was pretty much looking at herself in the mirror the whole time. The bbbj was decent.

After a few minutes she asked if we should move on to sex. She got the rubber on and got on top for cowgirl. She was tight and rode enthusiastically. She grinded, bounced and stay still while I thrusted up. After a while of that I asked her to RCG. This was also pretty good mostly the aesthetics it didn’t feel as good as her CG

Then we switched to doggy. She went face down and would prone back up to throw her ass back at me while I’m fucking her. This was the highlight of the session. Her perfectly round ass and small waist. Man what a view and she felt great. I blew my load after a few minutes of that. She got rid of the condom and handed me some tissue to clean myself up.

After she tossed the tissue out she sat on the bed. She didn’t say anything just sat down. She positioned so I would have to look back and up to see her face. It was super awkward and small talk wasn’t going anywhere. This was my most awkward moment in this hobby. It was about a 2 minutes stretch of silence. She broke the deafening silence asking if I wanted a shower or did I want a 2nd round. I looked up and it was 20 min left.

I chose to go for round 2. She got me back up with some BBBJ. We quickly moved on the dodgy. She was taking it well and it felt great. It’s been about 7 to 8 minutes sweat is getting in my eyes. She start getting lower and lower. I assume she’s ready to switch positions. I slid out and she gets on her side and left one leg. I get in and this position isn’t working for me. So I tell her we can just finish off with hands. I take the condom she trash it and while I’m jerking off she doesn’t engaged. She sits back out of my view. So that was that, I just asked for a shower.

On our way to the shower I saw one of the other girls going into a curtained room. She was like 8 feet ahead of us. I briefly saw her from the back and it was all I needed to see. In the shower I asked Muriel what was the other girl’s name. She said she didn’t know, to ask Daisy. That’s what I did before leaving. She told me it was Lalami and that she would be free in 20 min after I asked to meet her. I ended up booking a session with her, I’ll post a review.

Back to Muriel. The sex was really good, the service was lacking. I don’t know if it’s her personality or we just didn’t click. I’ll repeat with her if it’s a short session. I don’t mind non caressing and kissing. With all of the other options a repeat is not likely.

Muriel / Fairy and Hattie / Fairy

Wednesday was an awesome day for me with Ririka. Thursday I opted for a different shop with a JAV girl who ended up being super thick, so much so that it was hard to be excited. Returned to work disappointed. A couple hours later checked in with Daisy and saw Muriel on the schedule and immediately made a beeline for the shop. I knew for damn sure Muriel’s body would not disappoint.

Every time I see her I marvel at her proportions. And yet always find myself wanting more service from her. I shouldn’t need any help with a girl like that but she’s only good for a couple minutes BBBJ and doesn’t usually like returning to it.

So short break for a little food and next appointment with Fairy and Hattie squeezed her way in for half hour double.

Layed down Fairy BBBJ and Hattie sat on my face. Switched them. Little bit later called for a condom and fucked Hattie standing mish from the corner. Then Fairy did BBBJ from her knees with me standing and Hattie attacking me from the back. Fucked Fairy doggy.

Then layed Fairy down for DATY close to the end of the bed so I could stand and Hattie could kneel and suck my cock. Hattie can really go after it in BBBJ. She got really aggressive with the DT. Then her time expired. Moved Fairy to the corner of the bed and started standing mish. This was the best hard fucking Fairy and I have done in 8 months. My cock was strong and she was clamping down on me with her talented little pussy. I gave it to her strong and hard from that position for most of the next hour or so. We did go back to standing doggy and damn I love this girl in that position too.

She can take a relentless pounding and keep that cheerful personality the whole time. She said she she came 5 times today. While Hattie was DT me I was really giving the DATY to Fairy and that’s likely where 3 of her orgasms were. The other 2 were during the standing mish banging. She was extra beautiful sprawled out hair throw back and spent and until I continued and increased pace again and she would suddenly regain her stamina.

Always a good fuck and never lacks in the service department.

Damage Muriel 1 hour $380, Fairy 2 hours $640, Hattie .5 hour $300
Recommend Yes try all
Repeat Fairy for sure

Lalami $300 half HR BBBJ CFS

Lalami is about 5’6” or 5’7” with long black hair. She has her body done, sculpted hour glass figure with big boobs and big booty. She’s a very pretty voluptuous Brazilian. Nice skin complexion with Tan lines showing. She looks to be in her mid to late 20s. She’s one of the prettiest girls I’ve seen at SL. She also has lip fillers, she has that overall look like she was made for sin. The pics on the site is her, you can tell by the tattoos. They use filters on they faces for the site pics so her face doesn’t look like that in person.

She checked all the marks for me

Looks A+
Personality A+
Service A+

Lalami - first I saw her from the back while on my way to the shower with Muriel. My first thought was wow who’s that. When I was leaving I asked Daisy if I could meet Lalami. To get a good look at her to see if I’ll return to visit her. From what I saw so far Lalami was my type. She told me Lalami was busy but she’ll be free in 20 min. She offered me to stay and wait but I told her I’ll be back.

I went for a walk and called in about 5 min to confirm the appointment. Made my way back when it was time. I was let in Daisy called for Lalami. I was introduced to Bianca and Fairy who were right there in the hall. I saw Lalami approaching and the front view was just as good as the back view. I was happy with my decision to go back for a session. She extended her hand and led me to her room.

She has a friendly and bubbly personality. Her English isn’t the best but we were able to communicate well enough. She said she had time for a half hour. We took care of the business and were off to the shower. She was super joyful in the shower. Making jokes and dancing. She was jerking me off while washing me. She then wet her butt and my cock between her cheeks and grinded up and down. We were grinding and I was feeling on her breast. This was a nice little touch. She the came in close for a hug, I’m not a kisser so I didn’t go in for a kiss. We finish washing off and are on our way back to the room.

I had a boner the whole time in the shower and she wasted no time once we were back in the room. She got on the bed I walk to the edge and she started blowing me. There’s a mirror on the back wall. She’s on her knees so I’m looking at the perfect view of booty and pussy in the mirror. Her bbbj skills are up there. She’s doing a good job and I start face fucking her. Lite pumps nothing to aggressive. It’s feeling amazing.

I seen she had body oil handy. I asked and she said I could oil her ass. Oiled and massaged her booty and thighs for a min and she went for the rubber. She wanted lazy doggy I agreed. I slide in and it’s already feeling amazing. It’s perfect because we are facing the mirror. I get to look forward and see her beautiful face in the mirror and look down and see her perfect body and me sliding in and out of her pussy. I’m prone boning, planking and straddling her. This goes on for a while.

I slide out to catch a breather and wipe the sweat out my eyes. She gets up and goes for another I told her I wasn’t done. She just wanted to switch the rubber anyway. New rubber and we continued. She would clench and pussy and grip then release. We got the timing down and that and it felt amazing. She would also pop her booty up some while I was thrusting down. That was also amazing. She wasn’t a dead fish just laying there. I was ready to blow it got more intense. She knew I was coming and faked a O to time it like we came together, lol. I blew an intense load. She got rid of the condom. Offered a shower or hot towel. I choose the hot towel.

She was back and wiped me down with the hot towel. A little small talk as I was getting dressed. She’s from Rio and lives in Spain. Said she’ll be in town for about two more weeks.

It was a great session with Lalami

I highly recommend her
I’ll repeat for sure

Sierra
One of my favorite regulars, Quick shower back into the room, passionate DFK with lots of tongue, I sat on the edge of the bed. slow BBBJ lots of spit, head suction, she would lick my pre cum and cock so sexy she would ask for me to spit in her mouth, she grabs my hand puts its aggressively on her head and proceeds to let me face fuck her, she would try to DT I busted so hard CIM she swallows we DFK, so hot ! She actually enjoying this, her seductive devil eyes ! I stare back into her soul! We continue, she so small and petite, carried her and placed her on the edge of the bed for DATY, pussy cleaned and delicious she loved it !
We move to the bed she props her ass up with some pillows, tells me she loves watching, some lube, P2P feel that pussy rubbing against my cock teasing her asshole, lets me thumb her ass. Shows me how tight her pussy is with her hand ‘’ condom on she so warm and tight slow long strokes, playing with her asshole, DFK, DS nice claps going here, amazing arch lots of giggles and moans. Switch to mish some hard fucking pounding away with nasty DFK, CW is where I couldn’t resist she would ride you and take control ! Loud grunt busted in the bag, she feels so good on top of me we cuddle and kiss talk a bit. seen Sierra a few times would definitely keep repeating, missing Carina but my date with Kay awaits !

A+ ( ⭐️ )
$500

Sierra, $460 hr, bbbj, cfs, cg, 69, daty, dgy

Finally had to check out this girl for myself. She's popular and difficult to get an appointment with unless you schedule way in advance like a day or two. And, that's how i got my appointment with Sierra last week.

Sierra was ready for our appointment when I arrived. This girl doesn't need any makeup. Her natural skin is clear and beautiful. Her body is gorgeous - not an ounce of fat. her C cups are natural and soft. She seemed a little thinner than in the pictures of her. You gentlemen have been keeping her very busy. She probably doesn't get a break to have a meal. Haha.

I should note that Sierra's english is WIP. She's fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and conversational in Italian. We used her translator app when my high school spanish didn't make the cut for some conversations. She's apparently studying to be a biomedicine professional. She very eloquent in Portuguese and speak really fast.

I kept our kissing to a minimal until after our blue toast in the shower. After that it was all bets are off. Great lips and tongue action. I felt her up from her shoulders to her bottom. Her breasts felt nice in my hands. I couldn't get enough as I kicked and kissed her nipples. Sierra gave me a little bbbj preview in the shower and it felt like heaven. She looks up with those beautiful eyes as she's gorging on junior.

Back in the room i decided to take it slow. I laid on my back and let Sierra please junior. She alternated between sucking my shaft up and down and licking the sides of my cock. it really kept me hard. I'm starting to be very predictable. this is the point where I usually ask the girl to spin around for 69. and oh man was I in for a treat. her clean shaved pussy was beautify and tasted nice and clean. I managed to shove my tongue somewhat into her vagina and she moaned with pleasure. I can eat that pussy all day long if she would let me. :)

We switched it up and she was on her back. I went for some daty since I loved my lips kissing her lips between her legs. that went on for another good 5min. i signaled i was ready to fuck and she grabbed a condom. we began in cg and switched to standard mish after a few mins. wrapped my right around around her neck and proceeded to make love to her. it felt great as she does a tight squeeze below. we switched over to doggy after that. while pumping away, i licked my index finger and caressed her cute little butthole with it. She's just so gorgeous down there. she's so light, i turned her over and finished in mish.

We went to rinse off and came back to the room where we laid there with her head on my chest and with me fondling her breasts and we're just chatting with the help of the app. oh god, i wish she was my girlfriend. the wifey would kill me. haha.

anyway, finally had my experience with Sierra. it was worth the wait. that was last week and now I can't schedule a reasonable time to see her again. maybe book a few days in advance? i wonder why. then it dawned on me. it's because of idiots like me writing reviews about her. haha.

Def will be back somehow before she leaves.
overall great experience.

Lalami, $300 HHR, Mild BBBJ, Mild DFK(YMMV), DATY, CFS
VERY VERY PRETTY FACE & actually I've never seen a pretty provider like her.

After lurking for a while i finally got myself to visit this place anticipating to meet Lalami or highly reviewed Sierra.

When i arrived MMS did the usual verification and let me in(MMS was very courteous). I guess i arrived at the busiest hour and she asked me to wait for a while which didn't work for me. i was gonna prebook Sierra for next day but she had some restrictions(which i respect) & didn't work in my favor so i left and came back after 11 to meet Hattie and bummed out as she got busy too : (

in the meanwhile MMS introduced me to Lalami. Lord have mercy!!! she is drop dead gorgeous, like 'La Sirena'(i had an instant raging boner and was almost drooling). photos are heavily filtered and doesn't do no justice on how good she looks in person. Mainly her EYES, my heart was pounding really fast with that adrenaline burst and i loved her natural look with no make-up on. tits were enhanced but not sure about the ass but it looks juicy as fuck and i believe she is in her mid 20s. I asked if i can book her for the hour but she told me she was tired and can do half hour. i hate rushed sessions so denied and planned to wait for hattie.

after 2 minutes in, i was bombarded with these thoughts of "maybe she will leave soon" "maybe she will be gone for vacation", all them stupid worried thoughts. so i asked her to do that half hour & as expected it felt very rushed(my fault to book her when she was clearly tired) but she did her best. started off with mild dfk and had a little chat about ethnicity and the languages she spoke and slowly made our way into bed and kissed her again and made my way over to licking nipples and slowly towards daty. She returned the favor with a bit of mild BBBJ(YMMV based on other reviews or its part of full session).

She got hold of the condom and had it halfway on and i got the rest. she flipped over and tugged a pillow under her belly asked me to try sandwich position(or reverse sandwich, not sure) which i never tried before. she got lubed up and helped me put it in & i swear i could feel her completely & really felt like heaven with euphoria of goosebumps. NOW i couldn't wait any longer and i grabbed her really tight and started thrusting. 15 seconds in i busted, i busted a hard nut like an intense one you would have when you are high. i had mixed emotions of satisfaction and sadness for ending it too soon.

she cleaned me up with hot towel and before i left i kissed her again.

overall i loved the session & tbh my pupils were dilated too. I desperately want to spend the full hour next time and have the full experience like others but idk i have this odd feeling that we didn't click(Like i said YMMV) and it would be no different. i believe it's quite normal to expect less when providers are not into you or she might be done for the day. I'm one of those who expect attention more than sex so idk.

i would definitely recommend to try her before she leaves.

Mia $340/HR LFK/DFK/BBBJTCIM/DATY/CFS

Needed a little something before the Rangers game last night, so I hit up SL to see who was available on short notice. Had a choice of Fairy, who I’ve spent time with before and was quite pleased but an hour later; or Mia who would have me in and out (literally and figuratively) in time for the second period of the hockey game. So, I chose Mia and headed up to the familiar surroundings. After a brief 5-minute wait, I met Mia. She’s actually prettier than in her pics on the website. Much! And I caught a glimpse of Hattie – a tall, long-legged beauty. Next time.

Mia takes me by the hand and leads me to her room. She shuts the door and puts her arms around me and we start making out, DFK and LKF. She’s basically tongue lashing my tongue. And her English is excellent. No problem communicating. She helps me out of my clothes and removes her bikini. WOW! She’s virtually perfect. Natural Cs, beautiful large nips. Shaved, with a tiny stubble. Medium sized tatoo on her thigh. Really a beautiful face and not too much makeup. We towel up and head down the hall for the table shower, which was SL standard with body slide and preview BBBJ. Back in the room, she has me lie down face up and begin her ministrations. A highly skilled BBBJ, and when I wanted a taste of her, she placed herself on my mouth with her hands on the wall, pushing herself onto my mouth. She seemed to enjoy this, and after several minutes, she swung around to return the favor. When it came time for the main event, she suited me up, and climbed on top. CG, ACG, Mish and K9, then back again to CG. I finally finished in her mouth, and she took it all. Then a nice massage, and some more BBBJ, but another deposit was not to be had.

A wonderful time, I would absolutely repeat. The fact that her english is good made the session even more enjoyable. Again, she may be the hottest one there.

Today early morning I booked 2 hours fairy and 1 hr ririka together. I give ririka gift wireless speaker and fairy power bank they love it. Ririka give me kiss and hug .fairy were eating breakfast. Came in the room give me soup.i miss this soup bad .anyway we undress go to shower room. And ririka today kind off shower me first and fairy look at us like lost and table is dry then the water is hot do on me fairy tell ririka is hot she say ahh ohhh .etc .anyway finish do those things in shower back to room we dry up and ririka kiss and touch each other. Then fairy come bj me and ririka on top then switch then xxx first ririka then change fairy then ririka then one hour passes ririka had to go she left I tell her wait in japanese get the gift back .ririka say thank you kiss. I ask is ririka like this. No she knows what she doing but today off .I say maybe too early or never had guy like me lol fairy hit me we chatted hug kiss saw the ceiling damage I ask .then we had more again .finish then to shower then back to room cleaning dress up time to go.on my way out fairy say want to say bye to ririka. I say. Sayonara .ririka come out say bye kiss me hug saw her room that use to be allyssa two yrs ago. Then kiss fairy say bye .morning kinda off quite .

Today I book fairy and ririka early morning saw ririka give me hug bring me to fairy room. Didn't see fairy in the look out saw her eating breakfast. Then kiss more on ririka I started undress ririka help me then fairy come in give me soup .after that we kiss .I give them gift. And ask ririka translate the scene on city hunter movie. Then head to shower ririka shower me and fairy look at us what happened..then on the table do the things then ririka put on hot water little hot. fairy tell her is hot she likes ahhh ohh sorry. I look fairy smile. We were chatting teasing each other. Finish cleaning dry back to room. Kiss ririka hug then fairy do bottom. Then switch then ririka do first then change fairy then ririka. Then one hour passes ririka had to go. She forgot the gift .I tell her wait in japanese get the gift back then she say for me .yes I look fairy away who just happened..ririka kiss hug left the room. Now fairy and me alone more kiss hugs more s.. Finish talk more saw the ceiling damage ask. Show her details about the gift she like it .head to shower dry up back to room dressed up. Kiss one last time head to room fairy say want to say bye I say sayonara to ririka. Ririka come out say bye kiss and hug .then I kiss fairy hug .daisy say thank you .
Fairy 2 hours 800
Ririka 1 hr 540

Kelyn / Ririka

First time poster, long time lurker. Decided to finally give the hobby a go and picked SL to be where I start my monger journey. Easy verify with MMS, head to the spot and call, given the actual location so I head up. After a short wait I meet MMS and she shows me a line of girls. My heart starts racing. I pick Kelyn out of the line up because MMS said she was new (Latina, mid-20s, DD manmade, a little off from the photos) and… was the a mistake. First, I said I wanted an hour to MMS but it turns out Kelyn only had 30 minutes, so I’m like ok not a big deal but not how I’d prefer to start. But above all she just did not give any good energy or effort in my opinion. She had a poor attitude the entire time and there was no dfk (would sigh if I even went for lfk), didn’t put much effort into the standing shower, bbbj, or in any of the positions we tried (cg, rcg, k9, mish). I ended up stopping half way through the session because I was just so turned off by the lack of effort.

So I get dressed (she doesn’t even bother to help) and am about to leave thinking this was such a mistake when MMS sees me and the sad look on my eyes and asks what’s wrong and I said that I would’ve liked a better experience and I originally wanted an hour, to which she says “You always got to look on the site for reviews.” (I’ve been looking for months MMS but I let my nerves lead me astray lol). At that moment Ririka comes up with her beautiful big black eyes and says, “I’ll take you for an hour.” She then gets me a water and says “cheer up” and leads me back into her room.

Ririka completely turned my experience around. As soon as we get into the room it’s dfk, grabbing each other everywhere, she asked for my name and said let’s take these clothes off and get in the shower. I’m like yes please. This time it’s the TS and just wow… blue toast and it’s dfk soapy hands everywhere, I lay down and she gives me a nuru massage, P2P (asks if I was bbfs but I decline), and dfk throughout. Throughout the entire time I’m thinking (why didn’t I just pick her in the beginning?? Would’ve saved me 320 lol). We clean up and head back to the room and it’s more of the wonderful same: dfk, dfk, dfk. I then get on the bed and she gives me a bbbj and it’s amazing. DT, let me face fuck her, lots of sucking, saliva, and spitting. I ask if I can cif and she says yes just not in her hair. I’m like ok but I’m ready for the act and she puts the bag on for cg and she’s bouncing like there’s no tomorrow and I’m loving every second of this. I tell her to bend over for k9 to which she happily does so and I pound away as she moans over and over until she O’s (seemed pretty realistic to me). As I’m about to pop I say I want cif and she says ok and turns around for a quick lick before I start shooting and unfortunately some got in her hair LOL. She said “no hair remember!” And I felt so bad but she still kept stroke until I was done and her face (and a bit more hair lol) was covered in me. I apologized immediately but she gave me a smile and said no worries and went off to the bathroom to clean up. She got back, started dfk, and asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes and she gave me a pretty decent massage for 20 minutes before she asked me to turn off and started giving me a bbbj again. Normally I’m a one shot guy and wasn’t really expecting to go for 2 but with her bbbj skills, I was up and ready. After a little more face fucking I asked for the bag and this time we did rcg and k9 with her arms around her back until I popped in the bag. Afterwards we went to the standing shower to clean up, then we got dressed, I profusely apologized again for the hair fiasco, to which she said “it’s ok I promise I’m just happy you enjoyed your first time” oh boy did I.

Damage: Kelyn 320 hh + Ririka 380 h

Recommend: Kelyn? Absolutely not. Ririka? Absolutely
Repeat: Definitely no for Kelyn and not what I was hoping to set the tone for what to expect from Latinas but I definitely will be seeing Ririka again

Today I book fairy. Once I ring the bell saw Wawa open the door and I hurry say fairy. Fairy come out bring me to her room change go to table shower we chat and fun around back to her room. More kiss and hugs the 69 the sex put it on . Finish rest and more kiss and chat .time up dress up and saw jojo she remembered me yesterday I saw fairy yesterday. Wawa say oh you cantonese person. I say yes .Wawa try to touch there I step back and fairy say don't touch. Then last kiss to fairy. Before she take vacation .
Pay 400 will do again

Today book fairy. Before she vacation for 2 hrs. Wawa saw me say thank you coming. Fairy come out no underwear welcome me I were like on my God we chat and hug thrn she ask me you want soup sure .go to table shower. We were playing around lol had good time back to her room more chat hug kiss had xyz few times with condom. Break.chat time to go .going miss her .saw Wawa she ask so how many times. Fairy say not telling. I were lol last kiss before she come back vacation.

Today I book fairy and ririka early morning saw ririka give me hug bring me to fairy room. Didn't see fairy in the look out saw her eating breakfast. Then kiss more on ririka I started undress ririka help me then fairy come in give me soup .after that we kiss .I give them gift. And ask ririka translate the scene on city hunter movie. Then head to shower ririka shower me and fairy look at us what happened..then on the table do the things then ririka put on hot water little hot. fairy tell her is hot she likes ahhh ohh sorry. I look fairy smile. We were chatting teasing each other. Finish cleaning dry back to room. Kiss ririka hug then fairy do bottom. Then switch then ririka do first then change fairy then ririka. Then one hour passes ririka had to go. She forgot the gift .I tell her wait in japanese get the gift back then she say for me .yes I look fairy away who just happened..ririka kiss hug left the room. Now fairy and me alone more kiss hugs more s.. Finish talk more saw the ceiling damage ask. Show her details about the gift she like it .head to shower dry up back to room dressed up. Kiss one last time head to room fairy say want to say bye I say sayonara to ririka. Ririka come out say bye kiss and hug .then I kiss fairy hug .daisy say thank you .
Fairy 2 hours 800
Ririka 1 hr 540
Ps I put condom for both girls

Lalami and Ririka 400+50 / 380+40 HR DFK BBBJ CFS

I went to Shangri-la for the first time after work. The lineup was excellent and confirmed their photos are accurate; really no bad options.
I ended up choosing Lalami and Ririka. After some DFK we went for a quick shower. The room had a proper bed, not large but definitely better than just a table. There was a little bit of a three-way language barrier, but we didn't need to talk much.

After alternating BBBJ, I put on a condom and fucked Ririka while kissing Lalami. Then switched with a new condom. They were both great, but honestly Lalami might have been a little too tight for me. I ended up switching back to Ririka and moving through missionary, CW, doggy and back to missionary.
Overall a great time.

Mia $340/HR LFK/DFK/BBBJTCIM/DATY/CFS

Needed a little something before the Rangers game last night, so I hit up SL to see who was available on short notice. Had a choice of Fairy, who I’ve spent time with before and was quite pleased but an hour later; or Mia who would have me in and out (literally and figuratively) in time for the second period of the hockey game. So, I chose Mia and headed up to the familiar surroundings. After a brief 5-minute wait, I met Mia. She’s actually prettier than in her pics on the website. Much! And I caught a glimpse of Hattie – a tall, long-legged beauty. Next time.

Mia takes me by the hand and leads me to her room. She shuts the door and puts her arms around me and we start making out, DFK and LKF. She’s basically tongue lashing my tongue. And her English is excellent. No problem communicating. She helps me out of my clothes and removes her bikini. WOW! She’s virtually perfect. Natural Cs, beautiful large nips. Shaved, with a tiny stubble. Medium sized tatoo on her thigh. Really a beautiful face and not too much makeup. We towel up and head down the hall for the table shower, which was SL standard with body slide and preview BBBJ. Back in the room, she has me lie down face up and begin her ministrations. A highly skilled BBBJ, and when I wanted a taste of her, she placed herself on my mouth with her hands on the wall, pushing herself onto my mouth. She seemed to enjoy this, and after several minutes, she swung around to return the favor. When it came time for the main event, she suited me up, and climbed on top. CG, ACG, Mish and K9, then back again to CG. I finally finished in her mouth, and she took it all. Then a nice massage, and some more BBBJ, but another deposit was not to be had.

A wonderful time, I would absolutely repeat. The fact that her english is good made the session even more enjoyable. Again, she may be the hottest one there.
Mia is amazing. I just had her once before but would definitionally do her again. I agree that being able to have a conversation adds a little something to the experience, like an authentic date situation. Sorry team, I have been out of commission for a while, but June will be a good month. The wife is out of town so I'm planning to go play a lot more often. It will be a hot and wild summer for sure. I am making an appointment to see Mia in June.

Enid 380+20, dfk, cbj, cfs, fiv

Was planning to meet lalami again but she turned me down(which is million times better than a dry service) for her own respectful reasons. So daisy recommended Enid. She’s pretty and maybe late 20s.

Tbh I wasn’t expecting much from her but she kept surprising me throughout the session. She greeted me with a brief lfk and straight to the shower, after rinsing she went for an intense dfk like a long lost gf and teased me with a brief perreo.

Back to the room, more dfk, she grabbed the phone for some reggaeton and luckily went for my favorite artists ferxxo and went for a dfk mid-conversation. She slowly put on the cover and started blowing me while making a brief eye contact for like good 10 minutes and she was about to go 69 but I didn’t get the hint and did a brief fiv. She laughed it off and put on a new cover and went for lazy cowgirl all while kissing my neck and ears, switched over to missionary with more dfk and cowgirl again. I was getting tired so I asked her to finish me off with hj.

She spent the rest of the time doing massage and actually had a proper conversation with my broken Spanish and translator about music, her tattoos, background and other girls in the house for like good 20 minutes. Back to the shower with some goodbye hugs and kisses.

As a single guy I prefer more of a gfe experience with conversations than FS and she did a great job and I’ll remember this for a while. Also, to my knowledge from my past visits it’s better to ask daisy for recommendations and pick one of them instead of picking one from whole lineup.