Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Vivien 340 dfk bbbj dfk 28-30? Cs, nice big asian ass, pretty face

You know how sometimes you meet someone and you just like them....well, it was like that with Vivien...it didn't hurt that she is a hot asian babe.

She is pretty and has this great smile and maybe a fire in her eyes. She comes off as excited and sweet and fun. It was like, hells yes, I am going to have fun. She has a couple script tattoos on her leg and arm I think. Long hair with some body to it.
I think tits at the B/C border and I checked pretty close and could not see a hint they were fake. A nice body...like a nice hot girl regular body. Very nicely shaped ass with the curve at the bottom. For a chinese girl very nice with a good firmness... I spanked the bottom quite a bit to see the jiggle. She does not have much english but it was still easy to communicate with her.

Shower there was some DFK and a nice preview BBBJ and I told her lets go to the room. Got a room with an AC in it.

Back in the room and we were doing my routine...have her straddle me as I sit on the bed for some DFK and kissing her neck and licking those nipples until they are good and hard.
She has a good BBBJ with a lot of nut sucking and a lot of eye contact and she has a crazy cute smile. She is very endearing. 69. She does have a shaved pussy...very nice and a nice butthole..that smells good. LOL. What is wrong with me. Yes, I want to stick my big nose right on a girl's butthole and breathe in deeply through my nose. Ok. But yeah, she rubbed that pussy on my face to let me know she liked it before cumming after a proper time investment.

She got the condom halfway on and I got it the rest. Sagami's are such a PITA to get on but totally worth it.

Nice tight pussy and she is good in CG. She can do it fast, slow, pound down, back and forth, slide back and forth. Writing this now I can't believe I forgot RCG with that ass of hers. Damnit.

Standing mish and everything with me is being sweet, brushing her hair back, little kisses, but damn my cock is just like deeper...balls deep! So yes, of course balls deep and she has great moans and facial expressions.

To doggy and she told me to be careful so I gave her some careful doggy...I didn't want to put her out. Doggy was great and I do like only about halfway in...that is the best for tightness. Nice slapping sound from the spanking.

We went to mish with DFK until I nutted and softened out of her. She translator chatted me, Wow, Can you always last that long?
Yes, I have the exact opposite problem as a prejacker.... it usually takes me quite a while to nut. But with my ex I could barely last 10 mins. But I am way better banging now than I was in my 20s. We did have a few mins for a rub and cuddle and chat.

Anyway, Vivien is a pretty special girl and hopefully she stays. I think she could do really well here. Very good C girl.

Fairy came back got a text from her booked her.. funny enough I only come to SL to see fairy.. told her I almost ditched her for Alyssa..

Anyways walked in greeted by fairy a lot of girls in the place just standing around I shower near the door bathroom and notice a tiny girl in black lingerie looking at me all confused..? Is that Alyssa? Kinda short anyways back to fairy we chat and catch up . Make out session heavy. Went through daty fiv bbj standing miss doggy acg it was back to back to back. Tbh one of the hottest sessions I has with this chick .. popped in cg and she just sat on top and pumped for a bit was too intense… chatted some more showered I’m off…
Hour + tip..
@genghis big fan big fan
Fairy is great. I saw her first day at SL...and many times since. But the very first time I met her I knew there was something special about her.

Akari 1 hr $360 + $50 tip

Joysel was on vacation and Ririka was busy so Daisy recommended new J-girl Arika. Put me in the booth and brought her over to present to me. First thing I noted was how tall she was - something like 5’6 or 5’7 (but she had heels on). Cute face, nice smile, A cups. I gave her a DFK greeting, which I think caught her by surprise, but she quickly smiled and giggled and I was sold. Took my hand and led me to the room. Undressed and settled payment and more DFK. I will say that after the initial shyness with first DFK, we were pretty much locked in DFK for the rest of the hour, except when she was giving me BBBJ. She has a great DFK, not too much thrusting her tongue in my mouth, but more of a real kiss which I loved. Standing shower, blue toast, thorough washing down of junior, and DFK. She was constantly smiling and giggling, very endearing. Back in the room, laid me down on my back and climbed on for more DFK. After a while, started making her way down kissing and licking my body until she got to junior, gave me a sly look, and started with an amazing BBBJ, twirling her tongue on the top, licking the shaft up and down, then taking it into her mouth. Great technique with both mouth and hands stroking. Signaled for 69 which she cheerfully obliged. Clean shaven pussy, tasted great. She brought out the cover, and climbed on for CG nice and slow entry, tight pussy, felt really good once fully in. She started grinding away before moving into ACG, and back to CG leaning in for DFK. She was going pretty hard and working up a sweat. i eventually flipped her over for mish, and she kept saying “yes yes yes” as I pounded away. Took a break and moved down for DATY, pretty sure I found her g spot as she was quivering. Moved back up for more DFK while she used her hands to get me hard again for round 2 of mish. After I was spent, she sat back up and spent our last 5 minute with more BBBJ and HJ before we went to rinse off. Wonderful time with her and will definitely repeat.

Madge HHR $300 BBJ CFS

I went to see Madge yesterday I got there my appointment and the MMS told me Madge will be ready in a few minutes. Waited in the waiting room for a few mins. MMS lead me to Madge’s room. My first impression was wow she’s hot.

She’s about 5’2 5’3” curvy and toned. Pretty face, curvy Latina. Fluent English, playfully flirty personality.

We greeted I told her I’ll be staying for the half hour. I got undressed and we headed to the shower. As she was cleaning me up she started jerking me off. She Put some soap on my hand and told me to play with her pussy. After a min of that she continued to wash me off and clean herself. She handed me a towel as I was drying off she asked if she can taste my cock. She went for it and kissed and sucked it. She comes off as sucking cock is her passion. That was super hot, but now I had a full hard on trying to get the towel around myself to prepare to walk the hallway.

Back in the headroom no time was wasted
I was on the bad and she was going in for the BBBJ. She’s very vocal and dirty talks, which I like. She’s pretty good at blowing cock. She jerked it, sucked it, sloppy with good amount of spit, good eye contact and dirty talk. You can tell she really enjoys sucking dick. Good head bobbing, tongue technique and balls sucking. I had to hold off from cumin a couple of times.

After a good while of that she went for the condom and asked me to fuck her in doggy. She was jerking my cock lubing it at as she was dirt talking. Telling me she wanted it deep and hard. She got on all fours and wow what a view. Her ass is so round. I slid in and immediately knew this wasn’t going to last too long. The view the feeling and her look back and dirty talking. I only lasted a few minutes and blew in the bag.

She cleaned me up and offered a back massage. She gave me a decent back and leg massage as time expired. I declined the shower and we small talk as I got dressed to head home.

Overall a great experience. She’s attractive, sexy and has personality. You get the feeling that she’s really into it and is enjoying herself just as much as you. She’s GFE, I’m not a kisser so a few pecks is as far I went. I don’t go down either so I’m not sure if that’s in the table. I’m not sure about all the other GFE acronyms ether. The fact that her English is fluent is key for me. The dirty talk and communication took things over the top for me.

I will recommend her.
I Will repeat soon, a longer session for sure.

Vivien

Wow! Beautiful girl. Great smile. Nice body with proportions that are real.

Said hello to Daisy, long time no see ha like a week maybe - I guess that’s long for me. Takes me down the hall past the shower to the room on the left before Fairy’s room.

I enter and what wonderful surprise this girl Vivien is just beaming. I give her my natural charming hello. I think this includes a couple winks which I seem to do without my knowledge. Next thing I know this beautiful Chinese girl is grinning and nervously giggling. We go to the shower. 2 shots bartender. No table for me. Then Kay pops her head and asks for some lube. Unexpected distraction. Vivien soaps up and rubs her body all over mine standing. Nice preview BBBJ and I’m feeling these breasts very nice - she continues sucking and reaches up to touch my nipples prompting me start with the “good girl” compliments.

Back to the room and I let her lay down. She had no idea what she was about to experience. I’m taking incredible joy at watching these girls respond during DATY. It’s like they are witnessing a magician and trying to figure out how he’s actually doing this. There is a sense of complete amazement at how much they are enjoying my mouth. I get them to the point where they can’t take it anymore but yet they don’t want me to stop because it’s just so good. Then it’s my turn.

Not surprisingly after my display of skill - it’s rarely returned with a lackluster BBBJ. Vivian’s BBBJ did not disappoint. Vivien matched my skillful tongue with her own. She was licking my shaft all kinds of sexy. I had to pull my head off the pillow to watch her at work. Then she started sucking on the balls and damn that was very good. All the while she touching my nipples so perfectly with both hands. I was loving it. “Good girl”

Condom. And standing mish from the corner. Yes - I’m running my routine not theirs. Ha I actually remember letting the first couple girls talk me into massages and cat baths. Now I don’t have time for that with all the things I want to do. Vivien is very flexible and accommodating. Damn this standing mish session was as enjoyable for me as it was for her. I actually believed she legit enjoyed me fucking her. Felt great inserting it. Pulled her tight by the arms. Had legs down, up a little, one leg up. Everything so good. Leaned in to kiss her and lick her nice titties very responsive to the touch and suck.

Moved to mish and was pounding away until I thought she needed a breather. Pulled the condom and asked for more BBBJ and little 69. She cleaned me very nicely between fucking and BBBJ. Another condom and doggy. Wrapped up our time with a little more DATY. Then she caressed my cock and licked my nipples a little bit and we had to grab another condom for standing mish from the bottom of the bed. One hour is quick - I’m getting too used to multiple hours. I didn’t want to run her overtime so I yielded and we went for another shower.

I really liked this girl. She’s very good with good service and beautiful long dark hair too. I kept complimenting her on how beautiful she was.

Damage $340
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Lancey 1hr $340 CFS, BBBJ, 69

Appearance: A little older looking in the face but her body is nice and looks youthful. She is petite but with a good amount of mass on her ass and some nice small fake tits.

Session: Table shower was taken by some yapper so we went into the standing shower right next to it. She did a quick scrub in front and back and gave a preview BBJ and some DFK and we went back to the room.

I laid down and she started with some DFK, she is a great kisser and she gave a lot of tongue action but her breath was not the freshest. She went down and did a pretty good BBJ and then she asked if I wanted to do 69. I said sure.

Her pussy has a stubble but it was very fresh and I ate it up while I squeezed her butt cheeks onto my face. She then grabbed a condom and got on top sliding up and down pretty hard. It actually kind of hurt a little bit and I went soft.

She laid on her back and I made myself hard again to do mish. I put her legs on my shoulders and pounded her for a long time until I was exhausted then switched to doggy. She has a great small ass to hold onto while pounding her. At this point we were both very hot and sweaty and time was running out so I finished myself off while sucking her tits. Her pussy is nice and snug but I have issues finishing with condom.

We didn’t talk much as her english is not the best but she understood the directions well.
At the end she said “numba 1, very good fack, last very long time”

I like her body and service and would repeat.

Mia

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. And apparently the erection grow stronger. Many times over the past 7 months I’ve asked Daisy “When is Mia coming back?” Finally Daisy gave the great news I was waiting for, Mia was coming back! And Friday 5/3 was the long awaited return to work!

Scheduled for noon assuming she might need a little extra time getting acclimated but I was summoned to arrive earlier as she was ready for action. Had to bring this beauty some flowers to welcome her back. Entered the room (temporarily using Allyssa’s room - until Madge clears out and Mia gets her room back) and oh my Mia is a stunning vision. She communicates elegance, beauty, humor and a fuck me attitude in a way uniquely different from the others.

After some extended kissing and hugging I finally stripped for a shower. As soon as she took off her top exposing her tits I was immediately reminded of how wonderful they are. She has beautiful big arreolas and nice nipples. A couple tattoos above the waist on her right side. Long, long beautiful dark hair.

After the shower. Forget the flowers, now I give her my proper welcome back, DATY. She’s delicious. Then up to lick and suck on her perfectly beautiful tits. And LFK, DFK, before grabbing the condoms and starting in mish. Very, very passionate and intimate. Then move to standing mish. Water. BBBJ, 69. Oh very good 69. Then standing doggy. Maybe my new favorite position with her. Something incredible about her from this position - every stroke is perfection.

I may have gotten lost in the smooth jazz, laughter, and GFE experience I was craving for 7 months. Two hours expired and I was reluctant to leave.

She really is gorgeous and she has dropped weight, not that she needed to, but no fat anywhere - although her ass has a great squeeze to it. When you see her ass in 69 it’s so damn cute. Take advantage of every opportunity you get to see this masterpiece of a women.

Damage $340 X 2
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Bianca

How spoiled am I? I just write a review about Mia’s long awaiting return and 2 incredible hours. Then I couldn’t even exit - before Daisy led me down the hall to see Bianca, who was also returning for the first time in 4 months. Bianca took possession of my cock for the next 3 hours.

Some girls I just click with. Bianca is one of them. My cock loves her pussy too. She is such a sweet girl and she really enjoys sex with me so much it makes it really fun for me to pleasure her.

She has an awesome BBBJ and touches me just perfectly while she does it. She has some pretty nice big boobs and they seem bigger when you’re trying to get them in your mouth. DATY is well worth the time invested as she really appreciates the effort.

With Bianca I spend most of my time in standing mish marathons. I almost always only cum in mish. Not sure I’ve ever done it in standing mish, but damn I tried hard today. I fucked her as hard and as long as probably ever have. What a welcome back - I pounded her pussy relentlessly during this three hours. By the time we got to the showers she couldn’t even touch it to wash she was so sensitive.

Great girl, I love her and I’m sure you will too!

Damage $340 X 3 and $20 tip
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Bianca

How spoiled am I? I just write a review about Mia’s long awaiting return and 2 incredible hours. Then I couldn’t even exit - before Daisy led me down the hall to see Bianca, who was also returning for the first time in 4 months. Bianca took possession of my cock for the next 3 hours.

Some girls I just click with. Bianca is one of them. My cock loves her pussy too. She is such a sweet girl and she really enjoys sex with me so much it makes it really fun for me to pleasure her.

She has an awesome BBBJ and touches me just perfectly while she does it. She has some pretty nice big boobs and they seem bigger when you’re trying to get them in your mouth. DATY is well worth the time invested as she really appreciates the effort.

With Bianca I spend most of my time in standing mish marathons. I almost always only cum in mish. Not sure I’ve ever done it in standing mish, but damn I tried hard today. I fucked her as hard and as long as probably ever have. What a welcome back - I pounded her pussy relentlessly during this three hours. By the time we got to the showers she couldn’t even touch it to wash she was so sensitive.

Great girl, I love her and I’m sure you will too!

Damage $340 X 3 and $20 tip
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes
I have seen Bianca a few times and always an amazing experience and so beautiful. Sorry team for not making reviews more often, just getting lazy but I go to SL quite often.

I don't understand how some guys can go so long, 3 hours? I usually just do a half and I'm out of there. I need a break usually before I can pop a second time. Perhaps I should take something? I feel like I rather do 2 at a time, rather than a longer time with one.

Mia $340 1 Hr CFS, BBBJ, DFK

She is cute with a natural body, very soft breasts, and soft ass but she is definitely not college aged. We started with a table shower but the table shower was really just a regular shower with me laying down. She just scrubbed and cleaned me no body slide, BJ or anything.

We go back to the room and I lay down and she gives me some DFK and lets me suck her titties then she roams down and starts giving me a great BBBJ. She grabs the condom and grinds on top for a minute or two then asks what position I’d like.

We started with missionary, she has a great pussy and I had her legs pushed up near her face. I was really enjoying but then she asked if she could put her legs down. I guess she was tired or in pain but it killed the mood and my boner for a few minutes until I got it back up again and we did doggy for some time until I went back into missionary and finished there.

She is very friendly and has great english and was a fan of my body hair. She has good service, not top tier like I've gotten from other girls here but it was fun.