Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Lena 380 hr dfk bbbj cfs at least 5'10, 30s...

Finally got around to Lena. She is sexy. I guess like a sexy housewife although no way is married. Half italian and half venezuelan. Nice natural Ds with a little hang. Very nice hips and ass....big ass but not huge.... just barely into curvy territory.

Super friendly and talkative and has pretty good english and smiles a lot. I told her, how does it feel to finally have a customer taller than her. The towel she used barely made it to her crotch.... I am an assman and I was all over it. Playing, spanking, checking the jiggle. The same firmness as some of the nice j girls but bigger of course.
Some kissing in the shower.

Dfk then on those tits. She has a good bbbj and she tried to get me in that throat but she needs a bigger wind pipe to get my pipe in there. 69 she is shaved and I am pretty sure I got her to cum. I've been spending a lot of the session time with my face in pussy like a pie eating contest and I could not be happier.

We couldn't find the condom I gave her so I grabbed another one....yes, I bring 4 with me and an emergency one in my wallet and 2 in my office drawer just in case. And damn they are getting harder to put on. It was about 3/4 on and we were like good enough.

In Cg another tight pussy and this girl is down to fuck. She plays the horny slut well. She is so tall I had her stand up and bend over touching the bed and fucked her like that...I still had to lower myself a little. This was great smacking her ass and she took balls deep. To regular doggy. In mish we just lined up so I could go full ramrod mode on that pussy until I came...showered and missed my train so got drunk.

Oh, after I came she kept telling me she loves me. And I am being pragmatic, and thinking to myself, You don't love me, you just love my doggy style....well, and tongue...they all love the tongue.
@Genghis Dong you seem to be on quite the run. Lots of activity lately. Year end bonus? Just because you and I are pretty active on these threads we often get accused of being a shill. But for every review you have done on girls I’ve seen - I know you have gone through a session because the details match my experiences very similarly. Except you are usually bragging about your size and finish and I’m usually touting my inadequacies. Enjoying reading about your tour of the NYC talent.

Sakura

Long overdue appointment with this girl. Saw her a couple times in passing and had a nice conversation and she looked at me like why haven’t I got to fuck you yet. Usually that’s the look I give - but this time it seemed like she was interested in a session. That night I had 2 hours reserved for Sara, so it waited.

Today I stopped in and wow was Sakura surprised to see me and she was very happy for the appointment and smiling with anticipation. We jumped into Allyssa’s room and started making out DFK. Stripped and admired each other a bit. Decided to skip a shower and got straight to business.

Layed her down kisses her LFK, then nipples a little then down for DATY. She was tasty and soon I was back up ready to fuck. As I was teasing entry she said I want to kiss it first. Ok BBBJ time. She was pretty good and kisses the nipples and touched them some. Not much balls but tender care of the cock. I was hard and ready and she agreed to begin. Condom on and corner of the bed for standing mish.

She was interestingly different in this position than everyone else. I loved the way she sat up wanting to kiss during this and even if I put her on her back for a minute she would pop back up for more. Very engaged and enjoying the session.

Moved her to Standing Doggy next. Nice meaty legs a little bit of ass for a Japanese girl. Felt good penetrating her from behind and I smacked her ass a few times and she asked me to spank her as well.

Took the condom off, downed a water, and immediately resumed play. BBBJ, then 69, then mish. And we stayed in mish for a nice long time with her moaning fairly loud and breathing heavily and I was thrusting away enjoying it all. Surprisingly I came in the bag in less than an hour.

I can’t name many times I’ve finished in only an hour. Something just felt right about our getting together and there was nothing fancy just a nice continuous progression to climax.

Finished up with a shower and conversation while dressing. Sakura is a sweet girl. Soon to be 26. Doesn’t every girl seem to be 25? Speaks good English and is easy to talk with and smiles the whole time. Good at her job and enjoys herself. I was very impressed. Long embrace goodbye and she seemed reluctant to let me leave. She asked if I would miss her when she goes back to Japan soon. Few more days - don’t wait!

Damage $380 + $20 tip
Recommend Yes
Repeat I would like to

Muriel

My god, oh how I have missed this girl. Like the tattoo on her back says she’s definitely unforgettable.

Messaged MMS earlier today that I needed to see her and she got it done.

Upon arrival MMS opened the door and had me wait in the waiting room and asked if I wanted water and food. What I wanted to was see Muriel. But I said water is fine.

MMS then led me to Muriel and there she was in a sexy laced white bra and panty. She gave me a kiss and said I remember you and as I said I definitely remember you because you’re unforgettable as I pointed to her tattoo and she giggled.

We took a quick table shower with massage then she rubbed her amazing breast on my back then flipped me over and rubbed all over junior. She asked if I liked. And I told her I love it.

We went back to her room and she told me to lay on my back as she started to lick junior and started giving the BBBJ. It was at that point she was getting horny as I pulled her up and started to make out with her then telling her I want to taste her.

I started to lick her clit then rubbed her breast and nipples. I could tell she was enjoying it because I could feel her thighs shaking. She then started to pull on my hair and my ear gently which signals I needed to DATY harder and it was my pleasure to do so. After a few minutes her lower body and her legs were shaking. At that point I knew she had orgasmed. Her moans were amazing too.

She then placed the cover on junior and we MISHed. Then I knew I was getting close and told her I want to DOGGY her because I missed her ass as I ravaged it. Her ass was so soft and smooth and after a few pumps I just couldn’t hold it and blew it all in the bag.

We cuddled a bit and talked about pets. And we went to take a quick shower. As we walked to the shower room another girl smacked my butt and I think she was Allyssa. I could tell Muriel was a bit jealous when she smacked my butt. I told her no need to worry. You’re my favorite and she gave me a kiss.

As we finished and I put on my clothes she asked when am I going to see her again and I said very soon. Which I can’t wait to do so.

Damage: 380 for hr + 20 tip = 400
Repeat: Hell yes 10/10 would definitely repeat.
Recommend: Of course. Definitely recommend. 100 percent recommend.

Allyssa
DFK, BBBJ, FIP, DATY, CFS
340 + 40 tip

Thursday night heat and felt the urge to make an appointment somewhere. Had initially booked somewhere else but once I met the girl and she was really medium and not quite her pics at all, seemed nervous, new, and didn’t know what to do, noped out of there as fast as I could and got my money back (Also rather not disclose who and where because had great experiences at that place and these girls are human after all, really don’t know what their situations are). After getting out of there, I knew I had to book somewhere with a real slut. I hit up SL last minute and ask if Allyssa is available, Daisy tells me she’s free at 9pm so I raced there within 45 mins and get there right on the minute.

First experience with this legend and oh boy, you guys weren’t kidding. She’s a true freak lol. Pulls me in the room, takes my shirt off and pretends to choke me with it and pretends to playfully slap my face. Pushes me onto the bed, dfk, tells me open my mouth and spits in it. This girl is hilarious and fuckin wild lol. Bbbj, and shes going demon mode. DT’s it like it a pro and i can feel the back of her throat and moaning like crazy. Probably one of the best bjs Ive ever had, this girl is just dick drunk. I can understand why this girl is a headliner here.

I grab the condom but she’s just loving sucking my dick and it felt too good so I couldn’t rush her. She does tease me a bit with two pumps with no cover on, counts “one, two” gets off immediately and laughs. She really is wild lol. Gets the cover on and gets on top and rides me with DFK the entire time and kissing my forehead. She’s got this look in her eyes that just says “I will fuck the living shit out of you.” And she is tight like a true spinner. Her ACG is probably her signature move as she’s pounding away. Go on mish and I get her off here, got her moaning and screaming, as she tells me she loves my dick over and over again. I pop in the cover and she holds me in there and forces me to keep thrusting.

Quick break and some fun with the translator app and she tells me that my look is exactly her type and she kept repeating “Im your girlfriend” and “you’re my boyfriend” on the app lol and asks if she wants to have my baby lmao, she’s too funny. She asks if I like rimming but I told her I’m ticklish in that area so I cordially decline, not my cup of tea anyways. Round 2 again and gets me up immediately with bbbj and 69, cover goes on gets on top again with CG, ACG, and then 2nd pop in the cover with standing mish as she’s sucking my thumb. We hop on the shower and cleans me thoroughly, cleans my dick with toothpaste (lol), and she aims the shower head stream and opens my dickhole a bit and laughs, this girl’s antics are too much haha.

This girl is a true nympho. If you need someone to fuck you senseless and experience one of the best bbbjs ever, she’s your gal. Plus she’s hilarious, spent time laughing with her wild antics in the session than I expected.

10/10 experience, would definitely repeat. If anyone is new to mongering, she can be a gateway drug. She sets the bar high in the profession.

Fairy - DFK, BBBJ, FIP, DATY, CFS $340

Friday Lunchtime visit to this familiar haunt.

Texted to see who was available and was offered a lineup. While some of the Latina options were tempting, I had my sights on Fairy, who was available. She's gorgeous. I would say she is prettier than her pictures online, though I wish she would wear less eye makeup which would give her more of that GND look. What appear to be natural Bs with dark brown pokies, though others have said they are implants. Cute butt and beautiful, flawless skin.

I barely had my jacket off, and Fairy started kissing and rubbing my junk. Lots of DFK throughout the entire session. Even a little BBBJ in the room before the TS. Made it to the table shower, which was Shangri-La standard. Which is pretty great. Nuru, rubbing her tits on my back, and a light massage. Told her I'd pass on rimming, which isn't my thing. On the flip, a thorough washing and more BBBJ, and I returned the favor with some light clit rubbing which she appeared to enjoy and sent her squirming a bit. We dried off and went back to the room.

Fairy had me lie down face up and immediately began an oral assault on my stiffness. She's quite talented in this regard. She then asked if I like 69, which I said "of course" and she planted herself on my face while working on my member. We spent quite a bit of time here, and I had to try not to shoot my business. She then suited me up and climbed on top. After she tired, I had her lay down for some DATY and massaged her clit, which did send her squirming. She climbed back on top, and soon after, I finished in the bag. Fairy kept the energy level high throughout the session.

Declined a follow up shower and got the hot towel treatment instead. Helped me dress and I was on my way. MMS asked how the session was, and I told her the best in a very long time. Which was the truth. Yes, I would definitely repeat with Fairy, though seeing some of the Latina options available do prove tempting.

Muriel

Wanted to meet her because of all the good reviews and her having an amazing body from the pictures. Got in her room and she really does have amazing proportions…probably one if the best bodies I’ve seen, but there wasn’t much of a greeting, she was taking pictures of her ID on her phone and texting. Showered quick, got in the room, and the vibe seemed a little off with her, just lack of attention and physical touching.

Gets me on the bed and starts BBBJ, technique was nice, but she seemed to rush a bit and asked if I’m ready for the cover but I offered DATY first. She was receptive here with some FIP and I thought maybe things would turn around a little, starts pulling my hair and ears and could feel her thighs tensing and shaking. She seemed to get off after this, getting really wet, and then she relaxes and loosens up and thanks me. Cover goes on, CG, K9, then mish, then during mish she kept glancing at her phone and then took it to check something but then just changes songs. There wasnt much eye contact, she just seemed distracted, kept looking away & dissociating, and said she doesn’t like to kiss too much. Multiple red flags after another.

Get back on CG and I pop. Took a break and I try to initiate a convo by asking how long she’s lived in Miami but she says that she doesn’t understand what I’m trying to say, so I shrug it off and then she just goes on her phone and texts away. At this point, I’m just like ok wtf, fuck this…I’m just turned off, don’t even want to try for a 2nd pop, decided to leave with 20 mins left with the hour session. I told her she seemed distracted and didn’t want to be there at all and then she tells me she’s having going through problems with her mom showing me the texts with the pictures of her ID in the beginning of the session, so I empathize there with her a bit. I tell her I hope she’s ok and gets through whatever is happening.

I leave nonetheless and tell Daisy what happened and she was apologetic. Daisy texts again after getting home to apologize and I suggest to maybe give her the day off if her head’s not in the game.

This was my first slightly disappointing session, it happens. These girls are human with complex lives and problems like anyone else. Especially, in their line of profession which can be mentally and physically draining. This was a learning experience for me not to give the tip with the donation in the beginning ever though lol.

Damage was 400
Personally don’t recommend—not good attitude and enthusiasm, but was an off day from her explanation, so I digress. Perhaps if her circumstances were different, it would be better but wouldn’t repeat either way. Maybe service queens like Allyssa, Kylie, Violet etc. set the bar high for me early on this hobby but I guess you can never have high expectations.

Alyssa SL ( YueYue and Fairy )
First time visiting SL and texted ahead to see Fairy or Alyssa. When I arrived, mamasan checked my ID then invited me inside. Brightly lit, felt like an upscale spa. Fairy walked by wrapped in a towel and she attacked me with a big kiss at the same time I was being introduced to Alyssa. Alyssa, a tiny thing about 5’0 grabbed me and we went into a passionate dfk. Fairy sneaks over and the three of us go back and forth as Alyssa pulls me into the room and mamasan tells me Fairy is busy but still suggested I do doubles. Next time, I say.
Fairy is taller, about 5’4. I’d say they are both in their mid to late 30’s and both have had some work done. Fairy might be older.

Back in the room it’s dfk and bbbj as she drops my pants and drops to her knees. Off to the table shower and we walk past new girl YUEYUE who looks cute and maybe even prettier than Alyssa. I stop and grab her for a kiss to make the most of my time at SL lol.

In the shower Alyssa offers rimming, but I tell her it’s not my thing. As if she didn’t care, she dives her tongue into my ass after the wash and reaches under to play with my jewels. Slipping and sliding, and on the flip more bbbj and more sliding. As I get close she says, “fuck fuck” and starts to climb on top into a hot camel slide as she bounces and strokes me to pop #1.
Clean up, back in the room she massages me and her light touch gets me going again. I’m pounding her hard and fast and she’s loving every minute, grabbing and moaning. Went trrough just about every position and she worked hard to get me off. She might be faking it, but it was convincing and it was fun. Pop#2 in the bag and I’ve burned 1000 calories keeping up with this sex machine.
Repeat? Most likely as she had no limits and was a sex machine. But, I really like the younger girls so hoping to check out another couple spots before I leave town. Mamasan was sweet and friendly which might make any newbies feel relaxed.

Allyssa and Fairy double, 1hr, $680 + $60 each

Have been anticipating this duo for some time and they are as good as advertised. Went up the elevator and they were waiting there with MMS to welcome me once the door opened. Led me to the room and Fairy immediately started with DFK while Allyssa started undressing me and welcoming me with BBBJ. That’s a welcome wagon!

After more DFK and groping with both and helping them out of their bra and panties, went for TS (with a crotch grab from MMS on the way) but it was being used. Back to the room and Allyssa started a magnificent BBBJ with lots of ball licking, while Fairy was DFK for a little until I motioned her to sit on my face. They both quickly figured out how much I liked chowing down on pussy and began offering themselves up multiple times over the hour. Once MMS shouted that the TS was open, they dismounted and we went over. Great duo TS (usually on a double I only get one girl for the TS), with standard action times two. Back in the room, they both attacked junior with Allyssa taking the lead while Fairy offered her tits for me to suck on. Love how responsive her nipples are. Then she mounted for 69. Fairy eventually moved down to take over BBBJ while Allyssa climbed onto my face. Spent a while in this position before they decided it was time to fuck. Put on the cover and moved into mish with Allyssa. Felt great and she was quite loud telling me she was cumming (nice to hear even if acting). Cleaned me off before more BBBJ - they love to suck dick and I’m here for that! Then I was ready to fuck Fairy which was a treat. Finished happy, they tried to get me to extend for another hour but I was spent. Promised to come back again soon. Totally worth repeating and highly recommend this duo.

Kloe hh $300

My first post, and very new to the adventure. Had hoped to see Fairy, and planned for 90 minutes as I am playing catch up, but arrived at a busy time: Fairy not available, but new girl Lancey would be available 'in a while', MMS suggests... would I like to see Kloe first for 30 minutes, then Lancey for 60 minutes? I hesitate, (I'd done my research on UG, neither girl had been reviewed yet); gentle suggestion from MMS... maybe I should just say hello to Kloe? I relent: Bear in mind I'm a noob, and coming out of a multi-year period of 'drought': all the girls look beautiful to me, but Kloe is absolutely stunning, black lace outfit, she strikes a model pose and my 'lower brain' takes over, so yeah, Kloe for 30 minutes, Lancey for 60; sounds like a plan to me

Kloe is from Italy, she says ciao bella...to me, with no hint of irony!, her skin is perfect golden brown, she is impossibly slim and curvaceous at the same time. We get in the room, immediate enthusiastic DFK. she seems genuinely excited to be with me, and all of my worries that this out-of-reach goddess might be aloof or cold melt away. Clothes off quick, straight into BBBJ. To bed and I initiate DATY; She is beautiful, wet, sweet and responsive; Trimmed not shaved. The rest is a bit of a blur; I have no idea of how you guys keep track of the details so well, do people stop to take notes? or a dicktaphone maybe (sorry). More BBBJ, cover goes on at some point, CG, Mish and finally K9 and I pop. Over too soon. I collapse, and she strokes my hair and tells me about her travels around Europe. Conversational English, the odd Italian word sneaks in, very endearing. She loves art and dancing. I have a pang of regret, 30 minutes is not enough, MMS knocks, time for Lancey - I will post separately

Pictures on the site are 100% accurate. In particular take a look at the middle picture. I am going to carry the living sight of me mounting that perfect ass until the day I die.

BTW - just there for two weeks, Form an orderly queue and do not short change yourself with just 30 minutes

Lancey 340 hr dfk cfs bbbj age 32?

Lancey came back and since Fairy was off I booked her. She is I guess a spinner with some nice fake C cups with zero scars and a nice firmness... I did ask if they were real. Cute little ass on her and the kind of girl that will stick her tongue right in your mouth right away. Not sure if she remembered me as it was over a year ago but maybe that is good....haha.

I think her english has gotten better since last time. If you want an RJ this girl will do it. I got it into my mind to give light ass spanks to the girls just in general...she did entertain me with a quick game of patty cake on her ass cheeks. Pretty girl and one of the better ones at this price point. She could be a regular here. And you know you have a hot little chinese babe that is going to make you nut and msog is on the table. I declined her TS but I would think she gives a pretty good one to all you sick bastards that like a girl to put her tongue up your ass.

DFK and yes she likes that dfk and likes the nipple licking and sucking. A good BBBJ that you are going to feel her try to suck those spermies right out. I did think about maybe finishing like that. Her pussy is shaved and 69 was next...that girls gets off so be prepared for her to try to get your face all in that pussy...I was ready. She trembles when she cums.

Her pussy is like Fairy's...it is that tight. I did encourage her to use some lube on me. She is just going to stay tight like that. Kegels not needed. CG she rode a while a couple different ways. Standing mish and he was okay with letting me get those legs up....damn I should have put her legs to the side but didn't think of it at the time.

Is the best thing about being a man the fact that we can bend over these girls and fuck them with their ass up, pushing their back down and slapping they ass? Oh, and having a mirror to see her face while you are doing it? I used to nut in doggy all the time but it is rare.

Went to ACG and there I was nutting....and at this time of night, well, I let it out loud as fuck. I think my voice was vibrating the walls in there....If I don't do this when I come out the mms anywhere says, What happened? You didn't like? You didn't cum? LOL. I don't know what happened in the last 6 years or so but I have to nut loud. If it means screaming into a pillow well oh well.

She gave me a massage after and I made sure she was okay because I am a gentleman like that.

@Genghis Dong you seem to be on quite the run. Lots of activity lately. Year end bonus? Just because you and I are pretty active on these threads we often get accused of being a shill. But for every review you have done on girls I’ve seen - I know you have gone through a session because the details match my experiences very similarly. Except you are usually bragging about your size and finish and I’m usually touting my inadequacies. Enjoying reading about your tour of the NYC talent.
I am just spending my money on my #1 priority...fucking as much asian pussy as possible. I don't think I brag about my size....no point in that as anyone can say anything..but I do like to talk about a girl's reaction to my dick and sometimes what she says if it is funny.

Lancey 1hr $340

part deux, immediately following my session with Kloe (see earlier post)

After failing to secure the elusive Fairy, MMS suggested 'new girl' Lancey as a suitable alternative. Young, very slim and bubbly, pretty smiling face and wide open eyes, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. Some DFK, and we confirmed one hour, She seems delighted: "Ok Baby! table shower? My first one, so didn't know what to expect. face down first, thorough, rigorous soapy clean then a gentle stroke of my butt. Baby!, you want me to lick you down there? I decline (I'm sure I would love it, not so sure I'm ready to inflict my ugly ass on anyone).

Suddenly she is on top, sliding her pert tits rubbing all over me, and there's something else, some kind of sliding suction action up my back. I realize she is doing it with her mouth; does it have a name? It is awesome, she does more for me, then whispers in my ear, Ok Baby!, turn over...
Bear in mind I am a novice, so I don't have a lot of reference points, but after some eager licking of my nuts she goes all in in the most spectacular BBBJ I have ever had, brief but deep, warm and so much suction. Back to body rubbing, generous rinse, then back to the room.

DATY first, she seems to enjoy deep tongue penetration... 69 Baby? Again with the deep pulsing BBBJ for several minutes. Then a full repetoire ACG, Mish, K9, and some I don't yet know the acronyms for. she is enthusiastic and encouraging throughout.

About this time, I realize a hard truth about my new hobby, I am really just a one and done guy with delusions of grandeur. My earlier liason with Kloe had me spent. Bless Lancey, she rose to the occasion with an epic and sustained HJ and BBBJ, like the terminatrix, she absolutely would not stop until she had dragged me over the finish line.

Alternative to Fairy? Moot point - she's worth a visit in her own right. The BBBJ alone was worth the entry price. I only wish I had more in reserve - I will be back - Hasta la vista...Baby!

Post Hoc Follow up, I hadn't seen any reviws for Lacey prior to the session hence 'new girl' - but checking post-hoc shows she has been at Shangri La in previous years. Pictures have been heavily treated - but in the face, her cute expression and demeanor still manages to sneak through

Sara
500/hr
Dfk, bbj, daty, cfs

I was initially trying to book something with Aces but as i mentioned on their thread the communication was horrible. I texted mmsan at Shangri and I wanted a lineup but with Kloe in it, but she is constantly booked. I had a window but work tied me up so I just popped over. I originally asked for a lineup of 3 girls : Minami, Sara, and Lena. Lena was tied up for another 30, Minami for another 15, and Kloe for another 30. I was left with only Sara and decided I would take a look so I could decide wether I would wait for the rest. Mmsan was nice enough to call Kloe over so I could take a look - she’s the chick in the photos… gorgeous.

Sara comes out next and she is one sexy lady. Something about her face is just amazingly sexy. Slim body, MM C cups, looked like she had a little butt.. i thought about it for a second though because her price point is extremely high. But with all the back and forth on this day Jr took over and made the decision and went with Sara. I figured i’d go all in and book the hour at this point.

We go back to the room and she has this little projector set up next to the bed. I find out she uses it to play videos on the wall.. pretty cool. Sara speaks just about 0 English. We agree to take a quick shower but it turns out that 2 of 3 showers are not working, and it was a busy day so we opted for the how towel clean up.

I take her bra off and out come those MM C cups, rock hard haha not the nicest imo. She turns over on her stomach to grab something from the edge and I take her panties off… gorgeous vag oh man. Pure perfection tbh.. smalll lips that look like a flower in bloom, responsive clit, and deliciously clean. I go in for DATY and she gets into it immediately, moving her hips and grabbing my hair. I spend a few minutes down there and then she has me lay down for a bbj. She can DT and but loves to do this swirl thing with her head on my head.. it was okay lol prefer the DT.

She puts the rubber on for me and lubes up the rubber for some mish with her legs spread all the way apart. We switch to standing mish and here is where i begin to learn the extent of her English : “YES, GOOD, I LIKE, FUCK, CUMMING, FUCK ME.” What a beautiful language. We pound away in standing mish for a while with her thrusting herself back in my direction. Next up is doggy and this is where the fun is. She doesn’t have much ass but the way she arches her back is amazing. She throws her face into the bed, grabs the sheets, lifts her legs and wraps them around my ass… it was wild. At one point she reached back and grabbed her ankles.. looked like a damn ballerina. I was impressed. Her lovely use of the English language continues as i go full force in doggy.

We end up taking a little break and she dries me off because I was sweating like a madman. We start to chat using translator app and then she tells me she cums really quickly when she is on top. I tell her to hop on and she says we should shower so i’m not too sweaty. Unfortunately the timing wasn’t for us because they were using the shower, so hot towel it is again. After a few minutes she covers Jr and hops on top. 15 seconds later she cums and tells me “see? Fast”. She lays her legs flat in my body and begins to ride me until i started to thrust back and she came again. Next up back to doggy with her looking at me via the mirror. We go at it for a few minutes until i blow in the rubber while inside her.

We lay down and chat it up some more. I head over for a shower, get dressed and On my way out. Mmsan said “she’s very good right? Has great feedback” to which i reply “yes she is, and a sweet girl as well.” We say bye and before i walk out i get to see Kloe again.. ufff she is fire. If she is still around next week I may have to spend some time with her. So many good options in the city at the moment and I never know who to pick.

Overall : 8.5/10
Attitude : 9/10
Face : 9/10
Body : 7.5/10 (MMs and no real ass)
Cfs : 10/10

Repeat : probably not. 0 english and price point might steer me away from the repeat.

Her price point is way too high imo. She’s extremely sexy but so are a bunch of other ladies who sit closer to 400. I’d repeat if she brings her price down to 380/hr.

Ainsley + Enid (1 Hour)

380 each + 40 tip

Before I start, I usually forget to write any reviews due to laziness and I am not great at writing, but I think this one needs to be shared. It was my first dual session.

Visiting New York after around 8 months, decided to give this place a try after seeing multiple reviews. Probably one of the nicest spots I have been to so far in New York.

It was Friday, took a break for couple of hours. Texted a day before to see availability and again 20 minutes before I was about to reach the spot. Upon arrival MMS directed me towards waiting area while she got the lineup ready for me to see, all beautiful ladies, planned for 1 but ended up picking Ainsley and Enid. Was hoping to see Kloe but I guess she wasn’t in that day. Have my eyes on Lena for the next time, looks different than the pictures but even more attractive in person.

Back to Ainsley and Enid. What a duo, both in sync throughout the session. I don’t know if it’s just me but Ainsley looks like Cobie Smulders. Ainsley pictures are 99% accurate with slight touch up maybe, Enid pictures are slightly different than reality but she’s still hot. And I think the combo worked out well as they have a good sync.

Both held my hands and took me to the room. Straight away DFK and in no time we all were undressed. Headed to table shower (another first!) I always picked standing shower at other spots and realized what I have missed on all this time. Both of them took turns sliding up and down on my back, asked me turn around and my excitement was clearly visible. A bit hazy on details here, but it was made sure my Jr and mouth were kept busy. Absolutely amazing BBBJ, I am not sure how I controlled myself as I usually pop first shot in shower. After some amazing time on the table, we dried up and went to the room. They had me lay on the bed and Enid started off with BBBJ while Ainsley and I were lip locked. After good 5 - 10 mins of play, I think I was ready, cover on and Ainsley riding in cowgirl position while I was sucking on Enid’s nipples. First pop in the bag and I had maybe 30 - 35 minutes more to go.

They both offered me a massage. Started with the back with surprise kisses on neck and ears which turned me on again. Jr started to show some excitement and they asked me to lay on my back. It was Ainsley’s turn for BBBJ while my face was enjoying Enid.

Cover on and tried multiple positions with Enid this time, took few rounds and again switched to Ainsley in mish. It was just incredible. With time running out both took turns BJ with and without cover (I brought 4 with me and we used all). Both of them gave their all and 5 mins before the time was up, second pop. I was completely drained at this point and just laid for few mins swapping DFK.

We wanted to take a quick shower but they checked and said there was no hot water (or water ran out) couldn’t understand spanish. So they cleaned me up with hot towels, offered water. We dressed up, thanked MMS on way out.

Repeat, absolutely! Best part was Ainsley and Enid gave their best to keep me turned on and made sure I had a good time.

Overall: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

The line up is amazing here, MMS is helpful. Will try and visit again soon - hoping to catch Kloe or Lena.

Siri

Siri can you get me to cum? It’s almost as simple as asking Siri to do a command.

Siri is new to Shangrila and not to be confused with a different girl who recently also had the name Siri. I saw this new sexy Siri recently at a different shop under a different name but definitely recognized her and had to get a session together with this Wonder Woman.

Siri may be a few years older than some of the kids in the hobby - but she’s prime enjoyment right now. Warm smile and pretty girl. Sweet and quiet but sexy. Long dark hair a few tattoos on the stomach and lower back. Great DD man made boobs with some slight incision marks underneath but feel wonderful and very nice nipples for sucking. She’s not too thin and the proportions are good. Her ass has a good feel to it and her pussy is as nice to lick as it is to house my cock.

From moment 1 when I first met her it was like she makes you feel like she’s really into you - but maybe she is really into me? Today I let her start pleasuring me after we did a quick shower. I layed down and she did some nipple licking and let me kiss her big tits as she gently caressed my cock and balls then she went down for the BBBJ it’s good. We switched to 69 and very good suction from this angle. Then I tapped her put her on her back and went to DATY for a couple minutes which she enjoyed tremendously and then I covered up and went to mish. It’s like we were meant to fuck each other. I can see satisfaction in her eyes when I’m inside her.

She’s in the small room across from the shower so I didn’t get the corner of the bed standing mish and I skipped standing doggy today too - but I know she’s great at both. Instead we engaged in some great BBBJ while I kneeled and had FIV. Then we went back to mish. Nice and sweaty and arcade hour mark took a break for water and a shower to refresh. Then back for more BBBJ, DATY and mish until I blew in the bag. Relax cuddling and talking a bit with the translator app. Shower again.

Damage $340 X 2 + $100 tip
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Sara
$500 hr

It been a while since I wrote a review due to laziness and couldn't be bothered to find my passwd, etc.
Also, the office move to midtown forced me to find a new place for my hobby. DDY was my go to place, but it's now a bit out of the way.
I've become a regular at SL. I've been there several times now and every other time with Fairy, who is my go to girl unless there's a new
pretty girl in the line up.

Been reading the reviews about Sara and tried twice and failed to schedule a suitable app with Sara. Finally, i decided to schedule the night before and made a morning app, which I've done before with Fairy. The early bird gets the pussy as the saying alludes to. haha
I won't say what time my app was, but it was before the girls' alarms went off.

MMS messaged me while I was en-route to tell me Sara was getting ready for me. When I arrived mms showed me to Sara's room. What a gorgeous face! She looked 18. She was only wearing black lace bra and panties showing off her slender but curvy body. Her English was poor so I volunteered my broken Mandarin. She was really friendly and eager to show off her room which she decorated personally with wall hangings and a mini projector playing romantic mv's.

Two of the three showers were out of order due to water leaks. They need to find a plumber quick. Don't know how they can keep running a business like this with only one working shower room. In the shower as the water finally warmed up we got close and personal. We did the blue toast and started DFK. Her skin was nice and smooth as I put my hands all over her body. I think she might have over did the MM boobs as I can see stretch mark over the tops. They felt firm and supple. I did like licking them.

Back in the room, we removed our towels and I laid back on the bed and let her do the work. We started with some DFK and she slowly worked her way down. She tease my nipples with her tongue and then down to junior. She licked my shaft up and down, and spend a bit of time pressing her tongue on my sack. Her BBBJ was heaven as she focused her eyes on mine as I brushed away her hair to look at her pretty face. This went on for 5 mins and then, I couldn't take it anymore and said I wanted to fuck her. She put on the cover and I asked her to sit on top cg style. Before that, I spent few mins to check out her pussy. What a beautiful little vag - like a clam. Tasted nice and clean just like a fresh clam.

Onto cg. Lots of moaning and dirty words coming out of her mouth and I thought she didn't speak the language. Haha. We switched to doggy for a bit. We had to stop in the middle because as I was pumping away, my stubs were too prickly she didn't want to get a skin rash. She gave me a disposable razor and I scraped away my stubs and cleaned up with a wet towel. we went back in business switching to mish and then standing mish. more moaning and dirty talk. Sara was pretty loud as she really got into it. I'm a pretty traditional guy, so reached my right arm around the lower waist, my left arm below her neck and picked her up and positioned her her head back on the pillow and proceeded to make love :)

I wrapped my right arm around her neck and left shoulder and went deep inside her. At that point I can feel that she's climaxing and was pumping fast and finally came in the bag. I felt really good. What a way to start the work day! Sara was my first meeting for the day. Everyday should start like that. haha.

Fairy
$340/hr
Dfk/bbbj, bls /DT/tuma, fuma /daty, Fiv, dato (no to fia)/cfs: cg, acg, rcg, racg, mish(cib)

Service queen/cute spinner, “SL level service” I assume meaning all services listed above delivered in girl friend style —assertive, aggressive but I take lead. not a porn shoot, though maybe that was solely due to me. I like the long sensuous make out / love making sessions and she is super accommodating.

Physically, per website, she is 5’1”, 82 pounds & CC+ cup size. I’m not a spinner aficionado so cannot vouch for the spinner dimensions. She’s easy to pick up. She has a rocking body, curves, tits & ass, cute feet. What do I know about cup size? I would have guessed B, though each were more than a mouthful. Nipples are perfect, darker eraser nipples well proportioned areolas. She has a nice cutely shaped ass. Face way better than the filtered website shot. She’s pretty.

I skipped table shower— quick standing showers to start and finish the session. In between just enjoying the company of a willing & skilled cutie. services provided already listed above, I’ll just add dfk, bbbj and fucking her were all top tier performances. Daty was fun not over the top responsive. I will definitely repeat.

Minami

Saw the name which I thought may have been the JAV star that was at DDY last May, which I didn’t enjoy and Daisy assured me it was someone new.

Caught a peek at this cute Japanese girl with pig tails in the hall one day and next thing you know here I am.

She’s very smiley and bubbly like (different than Kylie bubbly). But very cute. Seems young and playful and she said she’s 24 and a nurse back in Japan. She has nice small boobs and sort of a surprising squeezable booty. Shaved clean which also surprised me. And we used condoms. But I’m sure extra will get it done if you want.

Undress, shower and back to the room quick so I can enjoy. Put her in DATY and she liked it a lot, I think she came there - then I kissed and licked her nipples and I thought she may cum again. Then I later down for BBBJ and she climbed on me and kissed me and licked my nipples very seductively. Then she gave a very nice BBBJ. Nice and wet and some variation. I had to ask fuck.

She put the condom in her mouth and put it on with her saliva as Lube. Straight to mish for a while very nice. She’s responsive to every thrust. Then I backed out and moved to standing mish. Legs up feet over my shoulders. She started to open up a bit more easily. Water, BBBJ and on bed doggy, then more mish. Water, 69 which was awesome having her beautiful pussy in my face and in my mouth while she had great suction from this angle. Then I asked her to go on top. She was very happy too. Great attitude and energy and eye contact from her the entire 2 hours. CG, ACG. Flipped for mish. Then standing doggy with her kneeling still. Water and BBBJ and back to mish. Almost got to the climax but not quite.

Nearing the end of hour 2 we went to the table shower to freshen up and had such a good time in there we were both looking forward to hour 3 but unfortunately a customer was in the waiting room. Reluctantly she held me and hugged me and finally we said goodbye.

Damage $380 X 2 + $100 tip
Recommend Yes sweet girl
Repeat

Minami 380 hr dfk bbbj bbfs asking 200, 5'2

I'd guess she is about 24. The girl in the pics with just a small amount of ps. She is one of the better J girls here... basically the hot little j girl with a pretty fuck me face and attitude. This girl was just put here to get banged by dudes like me so good for her. Nice little body on her with Bs and a nice ass. J girls do usually have nice asses. Its been years since I saw a flat J girl ass.
MInami is perky and friendly with a decent amount of english. Oh and she is wearing pigtails. She knows what guys want and more importantly puts out like a total slut because...well.....she is a hooker. It's in the damn job description.

Some showers are quiet and some aren't. I was on top of this girl in the shower...well, everywhere.

She has a good dfk and she asked 200 bbfs and I was all about the yada yada yada and got it. A good bbbj on her for a j girl. Like most j girls now she is shaved. And like all j girls that cum across me I was 69 with my face in that muff. As long as I can open my mouth I am licking an asian girl's pussy.

Climbed on and another tight j pussy. She makes the hot moans and sexy getting F'd faces and got that cute struggle look on her face. Standing mish and holding her down and tossing her around. And I am thinking a pussy is made to get a cock shoved into it like a madman. Got a little side angle on it too. Standing doggy with her face down and her arms all the way straight on the bed in total submission. Seeing that in a couple mirrors and spanking her.... I guess I have no reason to watch porn. I basically see one starring myself 4 days a week and those dudes ain't doing it better than me. Cum in that pussy while holding onto that ass. Conan never knew what was best in life or he would have said cumming up the pussy of some damn j hooker. Haha.