Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

I’ve been enjoying these reviews. They well written and detailed. I’m not calling him out , but am I the only one who’s a little suspect of A guy spending thousands each visit and fucking for five hours straight. Just saying, kind of hard to believe. No offense
I’m with you 100%. This guys reviews are BS.
Without disclosing my profession,m ducal science tells us that no man can get multiple back to back erections and go for 4-5 hours fucking. And why would you even want to?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m with you 100%. This guys reviews are BS.
Without disclosing my profession,m ducal science tells us that no man can get multiple back to back erections and go for 4-5 hours fucking. And why would you even want to?
And he claims to be in his 60's.
So either he is a medical marvel or he found some of the stuff @mugi used to talk about that was never verified by anyone else.

And he claims to be in his 60's.
So either he is a medical marvel or he found some of the stuff @mugi used to talk about that was never verified by anyone else.
I've been there a couple of times while he's at SL. I can tell you he is indeed there for hours on end. Can't attest to what's happening in the room, but sounds like fun is being had usually.

I chat quite a bit with the shop when I'm there. They're not pointing him out,per se. They're just joking that their super VIP is here and back at it again. Like half day here, and then half day at DDY lol.

I chat quite a bit with the shop when I'm there. They're not pointing him out,per se. They're just joking that their super VIP is here and back at it again. Like half day here, and then half day at DDY lol.
Happy to respond to a few of these comments again. Never claimed to be in my 60s. But I am over 50. Couple Thursdays ago I jumped off a plane made my way there and fucked Sara for 8 hours before finally coming in hour 8. Obviously I’m not erect 8 hours straight. We take a few showers a couple pee breaks. Occasionally I eat pussy. We do spend a lot of time fucking. When I get tired the bbbj usually gets me back in the game. I’ve been training multiple hours for 10 months now. I’m not the best always but sometimes it’s damn good.

I’ve also had that same conversation with the MMS. Been a couple of time where I arrive for my first 1 hour session, finish, leave then back a couple of hours for a second 1 hour session, only to hear the same male voice from the same room as I wait in the waiting room for my girl. Not sure if it the person in question but MMS jokes with me why the girl I want sometimes not available for the rest of day because she’s in demand with VIP.

Ruby
300/hh
Bbj, daty, cfs

It’s definitely her in the photos just touched up a bit. Had some work done in multiple places. MM C cups, not sure if her ass is MM but probably is, has some crazy abs, a few tattoos. What stood out to me was her face over anything else.. she is very pretty. I had originally booked Hh with Kay and was going to book another session with Kloe, but there was a mix up with Kay and they gave mw appointment to someone else.. this was a blessing in disguise after all was said and done.

We start off with the usual getting to know each other stuff. She lives in France but is born and raised in Colombia. She speaks French, Spanish, and English. Turns out she caught some bad reviews here when she was last here and she’s looking to redeem herself haha this is what she told me. We got a little deeper into the convo and she is extremely YMMV. So if you don’t click it’ll probably end up being money down the drain. Safe to assume if you speak spanish you might make out with a better session, even though she does speak the other two languages. This is the vibe that i got from my session.

(just wanted to give you all a heads up with the above info just in case you take the gamble.)

We skipped the shower and i went straight into DATY. Fully shaved and juicy. She switched over for a bbj and it was alright. I pushed her head down a few times and she didn’t have an issue with it, but she can’t DT at all. She grabbed a rubber and put some lube on it. Standing mish to start as always. She’s not a screamer but she’s a squeezer, if that makes sense. Squeezes anything she gets her hands on. On over to doggy and this is the highlight genst! Her ass is amazing. Round without being overly big. A few spanks while we go at it and she takes it like a champ.

I didn’t finish because I wanted to go check out Kloe right after. We had to wait in line for the shower. I think the japanese girl Minami was in there. She’s cute but nothing crazy. We hung out in Enid’s room chatting it up.. she’s also Colombian. Extremely sweet chick. Shower was in and out and then On my way back i spoke to Jane (mmsn in training) and asked her if Kloe was available. She responded yes, and I told her that i wanted to book some time with her. Said my goodbyes to Ruby and wished her the best of luck.

If i were to repeat it would be for HH again. I honestly don’t know if she is the type to last two pops/lengthy fucks. She is extremely attractive and we got off on the right foot so that makes me feel more inclined to repeat.

Kloe
300/Hh
Bbj, daty, cfs, dfk

So as i walked out of the tiny room at the end of the hall with Ruby, we ran into Kay. She caught up with Ruby and i told her i’d be back to see her later. Kay laughed and said “no no no baby”. Last time we had a session it was nonstop banging for the Hh and I don’t think she wanted that again, but that’a not my problem so i am glad I didn’t book prior to. Just felt like i wouldn’t have gotten the service i wanted. She was looking sexy as hell though, but it didn’t matter because I have been wanting to try Kloe.

I get to her door and Jane asks me how long. I say hour but Kloe says Half. I said alright if she wants Hh no problem. We get in the room and she tells me she’d rather give it her all for one pop instead of spreading out her energy for two blah blah ok. Half italian/half brazilian with not so great English. This chick is stunning - tall, slim, juicy ass, not an inch of fat on her belly, nice lips.

Dfk leads to me going straight for DATY. Her bean was tucked away a bit so she spread her own lips to help me with that one. It sits a lot lower than expected when you’re looking at it. “Bravo bravo” is what she kept saying while I was dining. We shift over for her to start a bbj. Great technique with her tongue as well as DT abilities. Rubber gets thrown on and she starts off in CG but i was unimpressed by this tbh. Brazilian chicks usually thrive in this position but eh. A minute later she asks to switch so we go to standing mish and she likes to have her clit rubbed in this position. We DFK a bit while staying in This position. Eventually switch to doggy and just like Ruby, this is where you wNt to spend your time and eventually end your time. Perfectly round ass that was meant for some doggy. Back was arched and hands for stretched out in front of her.

I finished up in doggy, got dressed and left. Said my goodbyes to Jane and Ainsley, who was walking about when i left.

Reviews for Kloe have been positive ones, and i wouldn’t say my experience wasn’t a positive one but I feel like i caught her at the end. She seems like she might just be over it and ready to go hang out in Miami. She said she needs a vacation and to get away from this cold. I think she mentioned she’ll be back in a month or so but who knows.

I probably would not repeat. I’m thinking i should focus some more on the asian ladies for a while.

Rubi $420 1hr
She’s the exact girl in the pictures. Very attractive and gorgeous toned body with olive skin and a some tattoos. I practiced my few French phrases and we got off to a good start. I also practice a few Spanish phrases. But Rubi’s English is very good.

Some showers and sinks are still out of order. Am I the only one that noticed that? Anyway, it wasn’t busy so I didn’t mind. After our blue toast and the water warmed up, we did some DFK and I let my hands do the walking.

Back in the room, she asked what I wanted to do next, so I laid down on my back and let junior rise a bit. Rubi, wanted to put on some music and asked me for suggestions. I liked EDM DJ music and gave her a suggestion. Did I mention she’s very well toned? Her abs are like steel. Yet she’s soft all around.

her BBBj was very nice. A little bit of spitting and decent action. I was getting really hard and asked for the cover. We started in mish and then cg so I can play with her DDs, and then standing dgy with both standing on the floor and Rubi tip-toeing and bent over the bed. Then she lifted one leg onto the bed and I kept pumping to the EDM ryhthm. It was nice. What a body.

I must have used up too much energy. By the time I decided to change positions junior was tired. I laid there on the bed with Rubi beside me playing with her boobs while she massaged junior back to life. Before I knew it I had already cum.

we went for another shower. There was another 15min min left on the clock and I didn’t want to leave just yet. So I asked Rubi to lie down on her front and I gave her a massage. I liked feeling her up. Haha
Will def repeat. Rubi is hot.

Lena $420 1HR

Italian woman 27 very tall.
She has the room down the hall. In the room asked for standing shower. LFK intro before getting naked, quick soaping up more LFK turns into DFK in the shower. No shower bbbj. Back into the room. We get comfortable, I lay down, she crawls to me like a horny girlfriend. We start an amazing lushes make out session, she really loves to kiss. Great kisser, lots of tongue, she has a nice big tongue, finally she starts a slow BBBJ, wow she ties her hair and does her thing, no teeth soft sloppy blowjob her tongue was the best part, she would come up gasping for air trying hard to DT, I return the favorite DATY, she responded well. soaking wet and horny, cover goes on into mish she so warm and tight. She would wrap her legs around me. Pull me closer. While DFK just pounding away. Sweating we stayed in this position for a while, saved the best for last Doggystyle, just watching her arch her big tall ass over. Was a sight to see in front of me, pounding away she’s loving it. Busted in the bag, stay inside of her a bit longer, we just cuddle talk and made out for the time being.
Repeat perhaps, highly recommended tho for the experience

Minami 380 bbbj cfs cim hr

Got to work and it was that kind of day, I am going to need a bj right now. Text SL I'm on the way, need lineup of cim girls. Kay was busy, Annick looked good, but I had to take a chance on Minami. Omg correct decision. She is my new favorite, lol aside from those rare occasions I can get some Jojo love. Pics are lightly filtered, but that's her, pigtails and goofy smile and all. Not a lot of English, she sounds like the hot anime ditz she looks like. I am a bbbj fiend, and while I couldn't get her to open up her throat, I did not find any limits. Grabbing those pigtails and fucking face was a delight.

Great figure, nice natural b/c, round not huge ass, bald pussy no stubble. I had a really satisfying time fucking and sucking for 20? 30?min. And then a remarkably good massage. Best way to start the day ever. Highly recommend, no idea how long she is around.

Catrina 340 hour dfk cfs bbbj about 5'6, about 30

Yeah, I was all over this girl in the hallway. She is tall, nice big eyes, maybe slender with meat, nice C tits and I saw her a long time ago at ddy and called them well done face Cs, but I think they are real now. IDK. They were nice and suckable.
Pretty with long black hair. I love chinese women.

In the little shower (they have 2 showers working again) I was all over her groping and kissing her body. Her booty is very nice...grabbable, spankable, hell even edible....but I don't eat ass. She has decent english.

Room more dfk and her bbbj could bring me to completion if needed. I did F up and not aim the fan directly at me. 69 she has a trimmed pussy.. I feel like a jazz musician licking pussy....improvising and stuff. You know that it is not a fight until you get punched in the face...well, it is not fucking until you have your face in a pussy. Sorry, but rules are rules.

She has a tight pussy....one of those where i am like more lube. CFS i need lube, lube em up all you want biatches. BBFS no lube. This girl can fuck and I fucked her in a lot of positions due to being too hot I think.

She does have a pretty pussy. I got a good look at it before standing mish... she was wearing a choker and that reminded me to put a hand around her throat while putting her ankles next to my ears.
Doggy...get behind this girl's ass...looking at her ass directly then in the mirror. Mish then back to CG but she couldn't quite get that I wanted her in ACG only doing the top half.
More doggy then finally mish to finish. She can take a banging. Not sure how long she is staying but last time it was like two weeks or so.

PS I was celebrating passing some test this day and say Annick later....damn she was surprisingly good but gone.

Rubi 1hr $420 + $40 tip

Really drawn to her photos, so booked a midnight session right when I got off the train at 11pm. Glad to confirm that the photos are mostly accurate, just light PS touch up that hide the freckles on her face. Her face is very pretty and her body is amazing! Mm Cs, incredibly fit abs, nice ass, beautiful smile. I was floored when I saw her and excited for the session.

The best way to describe the session was it was pretty formal. I’m used to getting right down to business with DFK to get to know each other, but when I went in for a hello kiss, Rubi turned her head laughing and I got her cheek and a hug. I got undressed and we went to the standing shower. During the shower, she handed me the shower spray a couple times and had me rinse myself. She also had me put on some soap myself, which she at least rubbed over my body. Very odd shower experience. Back to the room, she asked me what music I wanted to listen to, and handed me her phone. I put on some Barry White to set the mood (yes, I know I’m corny). We talked for a little bit and she asked about where I was from and told me she was from Colombia but lived in Paris for a few years. Finally got onto the bed for some action, but it took a little bit before she warmed up to DFK. She started kissing my nipples, then went down for a decent BBBJ. I asked for 69 and she agreed but said no fingers. Light stubble on her shaved pussy. After that, she put on the cover and mounted slowly for CG. She seemed to stop herself from taking me all the way in, focusing on the top half of my shaft. Flipped and moved into mish, which felt good. After finishing, we laid next to each other kissing and talking and trying to sing along to some of the songs. I couldn’t keep my hands off her tits, the feel really good. She is fun to talk to and has that beautiful face and smile to look at.

overall it was a good not great session. I definitely prefer girls who get right down to business and are intuitive about what I like. Rubi is stunning with a body not to be missed. but definitely a more formal experience than I’m used to. YMMV

Minami $380 + $80 tip

i was just returning from a session at DDY that left me wanting some more action. i had been wanting to try Minami so I texted mms to see if she was free. She was, so I rushed over. Arrived and mms led me to her room where she was waiting. Cute as a button with a wide smile and those pigtails from her pictures. It’s definitely her in those pictures. She was very giggly and happy, with a high pitched voice. Instantly made me smile and glad I decided to stop by.

I told mms I would stay for a half hour, and we stripped and got down to business with DFK. I told her I wanted to skip the shower since we didn’t have much time, so she quickly wiped me down with hot towels. Then she crawled up for some DFK while rubbing down my dick, eventually moving down for BBBJ. This was when I knew I was staying for longer and extended to an hour. Her BBBJ skills are next level. She would switch between BBBJ and HJ and added some lube to both shaft and balls for thorough rubdown - it felt amazing! We moved into 69 and her pussy was delicious. She reached over for a condom which she put on me with her mouth, the climbed on for CG. This lasted for a really long time with her moaning quite loudly as she was getting off. She kept at it and was getting sweaty, and her sounds were a total turn on. Alternated between lying over me to DFK while she thrusted, then sitting up and grinding away while I grabbed her Bs. This must have lasted for 15 or 20 minutes.

She eventually got tired and we switched places. I started with DATY before moving into mish. She was so responsive to every thrust, screaming each time. After I was done with that, she finished our time with more BBBJ and HJ until it was time to go shower off.

she is my new favorite at this place! Highly recommend!

Sierra

Shangrila has found an absolute gem in the diamond district!

Fucking Unbelievable!!! This sexy Brazilian will be the new standard by which all Latina girls will be compared. Completely elevated the expectations for what’s possible with a Latina lover.

Friday night I showed up late past bedtime to see who was available. I had seen a name I didn’t know on the lineup and Daisy said Fairy is available but let me check with Sierra who had just started that day. When I arrived Daisy said Sierra is done for the day but I can just introduce you. Out from the curtain in Daisy’s office comes Sierra OMG. My tongue probably fell out of mouth as she was just wearing a black silk like robe that wasn’t tied and almost exposed what appeared to be absolutely perfect breasts. Shoulder length dirty blonde wavy or curled hair. A couple discreet tattoos. Nice tan. Great smile. The sexiest eye contact. The girl was drop dead gorgeous at the end of a long day and I politely thanked her for the introduction and guaranteed I’d be back for an appointment.

Down to Fairy’s room who had earned a repeat visit after going three incredible hours with me the night before, where we added Minami for 2 hours with us. I was still tired from a long week and a lot of action the day before. This night first hour just Fairy. Then half way through the hour Fairy says let me go see if Minami is available and runs down the hall. Fairy comes back and says I have a surprise for you. I’m expecting Minami. She’s no Minami not available. Now I’m afraid who she may have invited. Then all of the sudden - it’s Sierra! Hell yes! Maybe she got a second wind? Maybe she liked our introduction and couldn’t wait?

Sierra lost the robe and damn this girls body is unreal. Perfect natural tits advertised as DD and wow they hang and feel so good with nice big arreolas. She has a fit toned body no fat and a smaller but and amazing ass for a Latina. The next hour was a double with a lot of BBBJ and DATY alternating the girls positions. As soon as Sierra came in she was so sexy. Her eyes are incredible and she watched Fairy sucking my cock and then pushed Fairy off and took over. Sierra has a wonderfully skilled tongue and she loves licking and sucking my cock. I was frustrated because this was so late at night after a long week and day and I couldn’t fuck Sierra like I wanted to. But every time the girls got me hard I started fucking Sierra. Fairy was a bit jealous but understood she just brought a sex crazed lion a delicious new piece of meat and couldn’t blame me. As the three of us showered I stood behind Sierra and started rubbing soap all over her breasts and oh my this was every shower scene I’d ever seen - exactly how tits should look and feel in a shower. I was so erect. The girl had moved to the corner for a moment and i nearly rammed her from behind - oh I wanted to. I couldn’t make an appointment for tomorrow fast enough. As I was leaving that night she said some sexy things to me in Portuguese but I could only dream what they were.

So Saturday morning I get the pleasure of being Sierra’s first customer. 4 hours later she would joke I’m not going to let anyone else touch her! I’ve seen many providers over the past 11 months - but very few seem to elevate and change the entire experience to something beyond compare. This girl has a vibe energy and attitude that is unlike any others I’ve been with. The cool flawless beauty and body of a Pandora. The flirtatiousness and roughness of a Kay. The appetite and work ethic of an Ainsley. And still yet a a separate unique sex appeal unto herself alone.

I asked her what she said to me as I left the night before. She said I told you tomorrow you’re going to eat me whole and fuck me deliciously. Damn she’s hot! We had both showered so we skipped that. I wanted to start peeling her out of her sexy white lingerie immediately but she made me wait a little as she teased me in front of the mirror rubbing her ass against my cock as I sat on the edge of the bed. Finally after what seemed like an eternity but was probably 2 minutes she got the condom and lube, rubbed my cock with lube stretched out a condom and suited me up and then sat on my dick with her back to me. I was in for a special day! Went to standing mish from the corner, my trademark, but she used a couple pillows to prop her ass up and they kind of prohibited my movement so this was not going to be my highlight but that was ok!

I licked that pussy and it is a bit tougher to get at sitting inside a bit but very delicious and worth the effort as she translated that she came. She’s trying to learn English but she speaks Portuguese and damn it’s sexy to listen to her voice. Lots of great BBBJ from her all day. Mish, on bed doggy.

Just before the end of hour 2 Daisy asks if a customer can make an appointment with her 3 hours from now. Haha Daisy knows me well and 5 hours is not out of the question with me. I told her I would just do 4 hours and go ahead and schedule the other customer. Then to my surprise we moved off the bed to the sofa. She kneeled on the sofa and I stood behind and proceeded for maybe 10 minutes to have the best doggy I’ve ever had. She was loving it smiling looking back at me with these sexy eyes, then she started saying my name, asking me to fuck her, then she started in that sexy voice of her’s saying - milk in my pussy, milk in my pussy please, I was feeling every thrust perfectly inside her, and picked up the pace to a frantic hard pounding unlike I’ve ever done before culminating in an intense loudly grunted out orgasm as I filled the bag.

End hour 2, go shower and refuel before continuing this day of untamed desire. The girl is delightful to be with and totally locked in on the session only time she checked the phone was to change songs or when we were translating English to Portuguese and vice versa.

She used some oil and gave me a sexy massage. I kissed her neck and sucked on her boobs and damn she kept me aroused and wanting more. When my 4 hours expired I almost opted for another hour. I can’t wait to see her again!

Que Rico. Perfect!

Damage Friday - Fairy 1.5 hours $340 + $240 + $20 tip (finders fee for bringing me Sierra) Sierra 1 hour $420

Damage Saturday - Sierra 4 hours X $420 + $100 tip

Recommend Yes maybe best Latina ever

Repeat Yes

Fairy + Allyssa, 45min, $300 x 2

1st time w/ two girls. I wasn't planning on it. I was coerced into it by mms. :) Read the glowing review for Sierra and wanted to see for myself. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the appointment that would work for my schedule today. I then asked if Taila was available. Mms said she was a no show. I needed some relief and decided to roll the dice so to speak. Mms asked me to call when I was around the corner. Called to confirm I was only a couple of mins away.

When I arrived, I notice the place was bustling with activities. I think they were training a new cleaning lady. Before I got my bearings, I was immediately grabbed by Fairy, and Allyssa came from behind. Mms said I should take both girls. I thought why not as long it included fairy. I did have a slight concerned about how much cash I had in my wallet. I was prepared for one hour with Sierra + tips. I told the girls i had a short break and would only be staying half hour.

In the room, a porn video was playing on the TV (or maybe it was a projector, i didn't pay enough attention). Allyssa took charge and started to undress me. First thing she did was shove her tongue into my mouth. The girl was like an animal in heat. She was cute and had a decent body, but she's short compared with Fairy. Fairy is pretty with fair skin and a nicely shaped slim body. Nice abs. I'm a sucker for nice abs. Allyssa was ready to go down on me, but i needed to empty my bladder after all the coffee and espresso i had just an hour earlier.

So, into the shower with both Fairy and Allyssa. This was my wildest fantasy coming true. There is no better sensation than having two attractive girls rub their soapy bodies against yours and all the while stroking your dick. The girls sandwiched me in btw. I was their lunch meat. haha. Speaking of lunch, Allyssa crouched down while in the shower and went for a BBBJ. I began working on Fairy. We started with some DFK while I caressed her soft breasts. After a couple of min i motioned for us to dry off.

Back in the room, I was deciding how to best maximize the time with the two cuties in the remaining 20mins or so. I decided to lay down on the bed and Allyssa immediate went for my cock - sucking it like a lollipop. I then asked Fairy to bring her pussy up to my face so I could have my lunch. I love eating pussy. After about 5min, I asked for the cover and wanted fuck Fairy first. I went for standing mish. At first Allyssa wanted to eat my ass while i was pumping Fairy. I wasn't into the ass thing, but she insisted and I let it be. The position was awkward and I finally told her to stop so I could concentrate on Fairy. Allyssa then went to playing with Fair, kissing her nipples and coming to up to kiss me. That was a nice scene.

I'm watching the clock and decided to switch girls. Changed covers and had Allyssa in standing mish. Junior went limp after a while because Allyssa was so aggressive, and commanding me to fuck her harder and harder. Also, I drank some water when I first arrived and needed to pee again. Allyssa accompanied me to the bathroom and washed myself off and came back to the room. As my time was almost up, I had a decision to make. I checked my wallet and pulled out $600. I had enough to extend another 15min. I also decided I wanted to finish with Fairy without Allyssa in the room. I told Allyssa that I needed alone time with Fairy and she reluctantly left the room.

With just Fairy and I, I got down to business. My preferred position is traditional mish. I cradled my right arm around her neck and proceeded to make love to her. haha. She's so pretty. Junior gets harder the more I look at her. She's so responsive and seem to really relish the session. After several minutes, I asked for the doggy position. She's great to look at in this position too. She cocks her head left so I can see her face. Her ass has just enough meat for a nice grip. I pumped away for another 5min or so. Then quickly went back to mish. I knew I was getting close to climax. Both of our bodies were sweating. I held her close dfk'ing the entire time. And finally, shot into the bag. We held each other tight for a couple of mins. What a relief.

Fairy calls Allyssa back so we can go back to the shower together as a threesome. :)

Has anyone been successful in making an appointment without sharing sensitive personal information? I offered plenty of references requested photo of a verified appointment which i was ok with but that ended up a no go. Same at DDY.

I would refrain from giving any sensitive information to anyone for the time being and possibly forever. That place that got busted in Boston actually kept records of their customers and a bunch of them are in litigation now.
Manhattan is not going after hookers. The big bust was years ago with the koreans that got caught laundering money and no customers were gone after....in fact can't remember cops going after customers period in manhattan.

All the top level shops are taking personal info now.

Manhattan is the safest place to monger where it is technically illegal.