Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Miura 400 45 mins dfk bbbj cfs (no bbfs option) natural Bs, nicely thin, pretty, nice ass.

She doesn't do this job back home. She is very pretty and this nice thin body and maybe mid 20s. Her english is good and she has a real good verbal game. She can start a conversation and give you some nice compliments. She could be a rent a girlfriend. A bit different than the average j girl in manhattan..maybe somewhat more refined looking. Being with her is very natural.

In the shower she soaped up her tits and rubbed them on me and gave a good bbbj in there.

In the room some dfk and she kissed my neck and ear and chest and under mah nuts. Then to the bbbj and then to 69 to get that bush in my face and grab onto those ass cheeks.

On with the condom and she is tight. And riding and moaning then i am bouncing her back and forth. In doggy was as tight as I've had in doggy. That pussy had a grip that said you cumming just like this. And banging her in doggy then I did making sure to check out all the pussy space on the nut bust. A quick talk and shower and a kiss on the way out. I think she is worth the premium and right now most j girls are home. She is here for a little while yet.

Provider: Alyssa
Services: Rimming (offered but declined), BBJ, CFS, LFK, DFK, FIV, K9, CG, RCG, HJ Missionary, MSOG
Physical Description: 30's (low to mid maybe?), Short (about 5'), long hair, tits proportional to body (B or C, felt natural), shaved.
Price: $340 + $40 - 1 hour
Date: 12/20/2023
Language: She spoke mandarin with limited english. Primarily used the translator app for communication
Would repeat: yes

My first time at Shangri-la. I've visited DDY several times in the past, therefore I believe they didn't screen me. I sent the phone number a text message and was provided an address for the location around the diamond district. Parking was horrendous around the area but I found metered parking several blocks away. Once I got to the location, MMS gave me further instructions and I took the elevator upstairs.

Once at the location, the MMS asked me to confirm my phone number before letting me in. I asked for Alyssa due to the many positive reviews here. MMS put me in a closed off seating area to wait since I was about 10 minutes early. This place sounded really busy, I heard alot of doorbell ringing and MMS directing traffic. Finally MMS got me and directed me to Alyssa's room. On my way to Alyssa's room, I saw a dark skinned latina that looked really hot. I didn't catch what her name was but she looked really good with a nice body.

The first thing I noticed when I got into Alyssa's room was a giant dildo (with suction) stuck on the mirror wall next to the bed. I made a comment about it and she playfully requested that I kiss the dildo (lol?). I respectfully declined the request. She frowned a little and gave the dildo some love herself (kissed and sucked).

I showered prior to coming here so I declined the shower. Alyssa had long black hair and looks very similiar to her online photos. She is about 5' tall (maybe even shorter?) with nice tits proportional to her small body (B, or maybe C, but felt natural). Her snatch was shaved.

She requested that I lay on my back and wanted to start rimming (I immediately declined and told her she did not have to rim). Then she went on to BBJ then CFS and CG where I donated my first shot.

After that, she suggested to give me a massage. During this time, she kept calling me "husband". She asked how many shots I would like, 3? 4? I told her i'm not young anymore and if I can get a 2nd shot in I would be good. She frowned a little and said "ok husband". Back to work, we did some BBJ, CFS, LFK, DFK, FIV (could not fit more than one finger), K9, CG, RCG, and finished in HJ. Her box felt snug and tight and she did not need any external lube. She mentioned she was going to go on vacation in Las Vegas sometime and will return sometime in January.

Overall, she looked good and service was excellent. I would repeat. I believe she offers "additional" BDSM services if you were up for it. She playfully pretended to hit and choke me during my session along with the dildo on the wall. I am not into that kind of service so I did not explore further.

Gave myself a Christmas Eve gift. Met with Fairy, who turns out is a little Taiwanese fairy in her own right. Picked Fairy out of a lineup. She was wearing this little naughty ballerina number really making her ass stick out.
In the TS it was a good body slide, rimming, 69 and some P2P. Back in the the room she is on me bbbj as soon as the towel drops taking down as much as she could. Nice effort at least. Got on the table and started some 69. Nice shaved pussy.
Get the cover on and start in RCG giving me a great penetration view and her cute round ass great for smacking with no objection. Switch to standing mish so I can get full penetration getting her really wet and letting me know she's cumming. This really get me going and I end up blowing in the bag. Fairy is a nice little treat worth the visit. $340 + $40 tip

Lisa
280/HH
Bbj daty cfs

Thick-ish Brazilian chick just arrived this afternoon. It’s funny because as i’m waiting for the elevator i notice a young lady with luggage and a fat ass. In my mind I knew she was headed to the same floor I was. Not only does she have a fat ass but I find her very pretty.

I originally asked mmsn for a lineup of the Brazilians minus Chloe because i’ve already been with her, and I wanted something new. Turns out Bruna still hadn’t arrived and Jona was busy for at least another 15 min. When Lisa came out in her lingerie I wasn’t fully connvinced because i prefer a tighter body. It was a great thing I decided to go with her because she lovessss to get fucked.

Lisa stands at around 5’7” i’d say, natural Ccups, fat ass(not necessarily curvy and fit but phat), pretty face. As i mentioned earlier she isn’t tight around the waist/abs or the legs but she makes it work. She told me she’s 25 years old and it seems accurate. Speaks Portuguese and not much spanish or english. You can get away with some convos in english but have to speak slowly.

We took a quick shower because i told her i showered at home. When we got back to the room she got in her knees and started an alright bbj. No real DT which was a bit of a let down. And she really just maintained the same motion. Same when we laid down so i cut it short and had her bend over for some DATY from behind. Pretty set of lips and sensitive bean. Had her there for a few minutes and then told her it was time for jr to get a taste. She starts another bbj to get me hard and then puts the rubber on with her mouth.

She put herself on doggy on the edge of the bed with the legs on the bed. For some reason i don’t like to start in doggy, i prefer to finish in doggy. I asked her to lay on her back and she is super tight. Start of with some slow strokes while she rubbed her clit. Once we got in rhythm all you could hear was the clapping. She seemed to enjoy because she began to fuck me back while holding onto the edge of the bed. We took a minor break and she said “gostoso”. Told her if she was ready to go again and she said “please”. We continued in missionary with her legs in various positions. At one point she brought me in and we were in some intense DFK with her legs pinned back. I lightly choked her and she gave me the fuck-me-harder-eyes. 15 minutes in and i’m drenched. She dries me off and we go into doggy off the bed. This chick can throw it back and that ass looks delicious in doggy.

Another small break and she asks me if in tired and i told her a bit because i’ve been on a 5 day marathon. I ask her if she is tired and she says “no i could have gone the whole hour with you”. I felt as if she was challenging me so i asl her the preferred position and of course its doggy. This time we’re both on the bed and the ass clapping/throwing it back is on another level. We go at it until time was up and i busted while she was in doggy.

She mentioned she’ll be here for the week and then i believe leaving for NYE, but returning the week after that. I would highly recommend her simply based on the fact that she genuinely seems to enjoy getting fucked. Hopefully its not YMMV and i dont think it was.

Overall : 8.5/10
Bbj : 5/10
Looks : 7.5/10
Attitude : 10/10
Cfs : 11/10

Side note : I almost considered taking another HH with her right then and there but I was told Jonna was available. Asked Wawa if i could see her, but when she came out I was not impressed. In all honesty the photos on the site are completely off.

It's been a while with all the holiday stuff going on, but I finally made it to Shangri-la again (https://shangrilanyc.com). I did not do very much research. I just texted the mms and she recommended Bianca. I checked her out on the website before walking in and she looked amazing. When I first saw her in real life, I was amazed how closely accurate the pictures were. She was really just as cute and very sexy, big tits, natural, I could tell.

There was no wait time. I was taken right to her room and my jaw dropped. I had such a boner and was getting very excited. We DFKed and I got a good feel of her tits, and yeah, real. We went to the shower and scrubbed me down and gave me a preview BBBJ once my cock was clean. It was a standing shower, since I only had a HH, not a problem. We dried off and went back to the room. She got me on the bed and continued with the BBBJ. I was rock hard. I touched her all over, ass, tits, I kissed her ears and her hair smelled so nice. Her hair was long and it rolled down around my cock. She was very young looking, mid 20s I think. I was getting too excited so I sat up a little bit so she could put the rubber on. She put it on with her mouth and spilled some lube on me and and a little on her vag and got on top CG. She bounced on me a little and I flipped her around and went mish. She seemed to be getting off. I touched her clit as I put it in her. A few times I kept it in her and let her move her ass around. I think she enjoyed that, or pretended to anway. It was a great show watching her squirm. I rolled her around getting into all kinds of positions while still keeping it inside. She was really flexible, I had her leg up in the air and I moved to the edge of the bed and put both her legs up. I had to get up on my toes and finally popped. I built up such a sweat.

My orgasm was fantastic. I thought I was going to pass out. She rubbed my legs a little bit, but was running out of time. She was very pretty and did everything right by me. I would see her again. Totally worth it.

HH240+20

Bianca

Busy day with 5+ hours at 2 shops with 5 girls. But Bianca was the standout. The smile on this girl is charming. Her attitude is fantastic and I’m excited to see her again.

She was wearing this cool sexy white dress and putting her hair up when I arrived and Daisy led me to her room. Started some LFK before Daisy was even gone. Bianca is 24 and very cute. Good body but better overall GFE experience.

Quick shower back to the room started on my back and she did some DFK, before kissing my nipples and then cat bathing my legs and around my cock before licking my balls and sucking my cock. Very hot and I had to move her to DATY. She really enjoyed my skillful tongue and technique and actually enjoyed DATY.

We moved to standing mish and wow this was intimate love making and good good sex but very passionate as well.

More bbbj, then Doggy very nice. More DATY. More standing mish. At the one hour point we desperately needed a shower and I agreed to a second hour as it just kept getting better. We were both enjoying each other.

Early in hour 2 we moved to mish and I was determined and worked up a good sweat while pounding away. Had her legs up and finally came in the bag with about 30 minutes left. Rare for me to have 30 minutes free but just let her cuddle with me and I actually massaged her a bit before we showered again.

She’s a sweet girl and excellent service. Very good and will definitely get repeat visits from me.

Damage $340 * 2 + $100 tip
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

JoJo

Young Beautiful FF+. You had me at FF+.

Talent cycles through shops at a rapid pace and sometimes the opportunity to visit is so limited you can’t pass up the chance.

Just finished my 2 hours with Bianca. Before I could exit Daisy said let me just show you JoJo who I was expecting to be out all day. She had returned early. Daisy walked me down the hall towards the kitchen when JoJo emerged.

Beautiful young girl with a very cute playful and shyness to her. She has this criss cross top on that accentuated her extremely large breasts. Daisy said she lacks experience but her price point is $500 none the less.

I had just cum in the last session and knew I needed time to recharge but I couldn’t resist taking an appointment with JoJo. I knew I’d regret it if I missed the opportunity.

We go to the corner room between Allyssa and Mia’s regular rooms. I strip and we go for a shower. Before we get out of the room JoJo is playfully dancing in front of the mirror she’s gorgeous and her boobs are incredible. She’s clean shaven. Billed at 5’4” 98 pounds and that seems right. Long dark hair.

We shower and she did a little cleaning and mouthwash but otherwise uneventful. On the way back to the room she takes me by the hand and is dancing through the hall back to the room twirling under my arm. Very playful.

She wanted to chat a bit via translator to start. Not my normal routine but she is young and new and I wanted her to be comfortable. She told me she is a painter and showed me some of her work.

I layed her down for DATY and she had translated she didn’t mind receiving a little. I think she was enjoying too much and she kind of squirmed away. I moved up and started kissing her breasts which she was enjoying but I was still struggling to get my cock to wake back up after the draining from Bianca.

She put on some music and very shyly and cutely started singing the whoa oh parts of whatever song was on. Then she stood over me and danced around like she was a stripper. How could my cock sleep through this???

She started a BBBJ and was not yet aroused which is usually a very awkward effort and result. But to her credit she kept my cock in her mouth and just layed her head on my stomach. Slowly but surely my cock started to respond.

Allyssa enters the room and says “2 girls half hour”. Ok I owe you a visit honey and maybe making it a double will help me along also.

Allyssa just took over. She took the BBBJ and directed JoJo to sit on my face which I wanted but she didn’t really want more and instead opted to kiss my nipples. I also love that. Now with both girls working on me I was ready for action and Allyssa grabbed a condom and I moved to standing mish with her. JoJo layed down on her back next to Allyssa and started playing with herself. Then I pulled the cover and had Allyssa drop the floor for a BBBJ. And finally got JoJo in position to fuck standing mish. She was making some nice moaning and I was enjoying this until her alarm went off. Allyssa grabbed all belongings and dragged me to her room for the last few minutes.

After we finished JoJo came in and was stuck to my hip until I left. She was adorable and I was kind of smitten with her as well. Daisy said she enjoyed her time with you and now I didn’t want to leave. We were like teenagers trying to say goodbye - neither of us wanted to leave. Some tender embraces and a few kisses and finally a goodbye. Hoping she’ll be there when I return with some energy. It’s going to be good!

Damage $500 JoJo, $240 + $10 tip Allyssa
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Bianca

She’s awesome! She does everything right! Totally turned on by her from the moment I enter to the moment I leave.

New Years Day became one of those magical days where the love making marathon was equally satisfying for both of us. Some girls tap out after an hour, some want no part of 2 hours, but the rare girl will continue hour after after hour matching the passion, pleasure and energy for 5 straight hours.

I’ve only had a few girls go 5 hours - by themselves. Mia, Diana and now Bianca. These Chinese girls really know how to please!

Bianca has this wonderful smile and attitude that transports you into GFE experience immediately. She is an excellent kisser with great DFK. Her BBBJ is really good and she knows how to seductively touch the nipples and legs while her tongue perfectly licks the balls and sack.

I love DATY and her pussy is one of my favorite to enjoy. She’s responsive and her body trembles and she seems like she would let you continue as long as you want.

We spent probably 1/3 of the time in standing mish. She kept saying it still feels good and I love your cock. Her body i position perfectly at the corner of the bed and she pulls her knees back towards her body. Then I can grab her by the ass and slide her forward and backward as I penetrate. Love varying the speed and power of the thrusting from this position. She does lube up when we cover up but I think she keeps herself pretty wet without it. Also love leaning forward and licking and sucking on her boobs.

Mish is the where we spend a lot of time as well. Hours 4 and 5 was some of the sweatiest body sliding in mish that I’ve done. And we did quick showers every hour but I was still drenched. It was an awesome workout and she also compared that feeling when we were done. She seems to be genuinely enjoying the sex 5 hours in.

She’s sweet, speaks English great, and communicates very well. Obviously you don’t spend that long with a girl unless they are able to connect with you. She’s the real deal. It’s somewhat shocking that she is $340 when other girls are coming in with no experience at $500.

Damage $340 x 5
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Provider: Enid
Physical Description: 20s to low 30's
Price: $380
Language: Spanish, doesn't speak english

Long time lurker. It's about time I start contributing.

When I saw Enid's pictures online, I knew I had to try her. I expected the pictures to be a edited but I was surprised to see that the pictures had very little editing. Maybe the face was edited in that weird asian filter where it shrinks the head, but the body is definitely true to reality. She is short, stacked and has a great ass.

She entered the room, I realized she doesn't speak a word of english but fortunately I speak Spanish. We introduced ourself and off to the shower for a quick rinse. Not too much action there.

Back in the room she proceeds with a great BBBJ. While keeping my little guy in her mouth, she rotates her body as to put her pussy right in my face. I don't really like to 69 but after staring at her pussy for a few seconds, I dove right in. After about 5 minutes of 69-ing, I was about to pop so I asked for condom and she straddled in me. Popped in the bag in about a minute.

She cleaned me up and we chatted some more. We discussed our lives a bit. After a few minutes she asked me if i was ready for a second time. Before I could say "i'm usually done after one" she had my limp guy in her mouth. To my surprise, he got back up. We changed positions to doggy. She twists her head to the side and maintained great eyecontact for the entire time.

After we were finished, she cleaned me up once more in the shower. She told me i should try her cousin Ainsley next time and back to work I went a happy man.

Damage $380 + tip
Recommend: yes
Repeat: yes.

Ainsley
280/HH
Bbj, daty, cfs

Thought I had left a review for her last month but I was wrong. She is back in the lineup and @sunnyside_monger mentioned her in his review so I figured it would be okay.

So the first photo with the butterflies covering her nips is not her, but an accurate representation. The rest of her photos are definitely her. She has a great tight body. Very well proportioned - not too thick not too skinny. I’d put her at around 5’7”-5’8” with Ccups. I honestly don’t remember of they were natural or not. They look good either way though. Round ass is definitely natural and proportional to her body, not like some of those MM asses that just don’t make sense.

At first she comes off as timid. She is Colombian and so we hit it off in Spanish talking about her life and how she rlly enjoys NYC. We head over to the shower and I tell her lets make it quick since we only have the HH and i showered at home not long ago.

When we get back to the room i lay down and she gets to the bbj. Very sensual but enthusiastic. It was a delicious view with her ass propped up. I pick her head up and tell her it’s my turn. Get to DATY and i return the favor with a very sensual daty. She grabs a rubber, straps me up, and asks me how i want her. I always try to start mish so we go mish. Slow strokes until she picks her head up off the bed to look down at me going in and out of her beautiful set of lips. I start to speed up while rubbing her clit and she starts to say things in spanish which get me even more into it. She turns over for some doggy and this is where you really want her. That perfectly round ass looks amazing in doggy.. light spanking but no FIA. She tells me she wants me to cum inside her and i oblige. I cum in the condom while still inside her in doggy.

She cleans me up and we continue our convo for a few minutes. She asks what i’m doing after and we joke about how she would love to follow.

She’s back, she’s hot, and she’s nice. Take advantage fellas.

Overall - 9/10
Body - 9/10
Face - 8.5/10
Attitude - 9/10
Bbj - 7/10
Cfs - 8.5/10

repeat - yes

Miura, HH, damage 300 - DFK, Table shower, BBBJ, RIM, CFS

Saw pics and was intrigued. Learn of her rates (higher than most others) and was conflicted. Decided that I only live once so tried her for a half hour.

Not sure if pics are her or not but she was definitely very attractive to me. Very slim, abt 25, all natural, full of personality and energy. Service was great overall, DFK, nice table shower including BBBJ preview and rimming.

In the room more BBBJ, more DFK, put on a cover and fucked her first in mish, then standing doggy, finally doggy on the table. She's small and so is her pussy canal. Tight, very tight. Also a trooper though. I went harder and she told to keep doing what I was doing. Finished lazy doggy.

Overall I felt the rate was fair for the hotness and good service. I would recommend and would repeat if she is still around when I'm ready to do so.

JoJo the repeat visit / JoJo & Bianca double / Bianca 2 more hours

Yes!!! The repeat visit with JoJo was as good as anticipated!!!

The first appointment with JoJo I had just had my balls drained by Bianca but couldn’t help myself when I saw JoJo. I spent the week anticipating what it would be like to try fucking JoJo first while I was fresh.

Arrived right at opening and Daisy gave me a warm greeting let me use the restroom and then put me in JoJo’s room. JoJo came in a few minutes later - absolutely stunning again. She had on black lingerie and black stockings. Gave me a nice smile when she saw I was her customer and started to dance with me, rubbing her ass against me and we started DFK while we embraced tightly. She said she just woke up and wanted us to shower. I stripped her down - damn she’s got an impressive pair of big soft boobs that are irresistible. I pushed her down on the bed and started some kissing before she got us the towels and we headed to the shower.

She grabbed my cock and started leading me down the hall. Then when Daisy looked up, JoJo giggled a bit and grabbed my hand instead. She’s so cute and playful, very sweet.

Got in the shower did the mouthwash and my hands and mouth were all over her as we washed up with DFK and groping before I ordered us back to the room.

First visit I couldn’t get hard fast enough. No problem this appointment I was hard from the start and getting to enjoy this beauty just like I wanted to all week.

Gave her some quick DATY, then kissed and sucked on those enormous boobs of hers. DFK, kissed her neck and then wanted her to start the BBBJ. She suddenly remembered to ask for the money and told her don’t worry we are doing 2 hours, I’ll get you at the end. She wanted to check with Daisy and was back in a flash.

Kissed my nipples a bit while fondling my cock and was driving me crazy. Then kissed all along my legs as if Lorina gave her some training. Then got to the BBBJ and made time for the balls too. She’s pretty good and seemed to be enjoying herself and very comfortable today. Less shy and more confident - and I’m sure my aroused cock was more fun than the week before when I made her work hard for that erection. A few glorious minutes of her sucking on my cock and rubbing her tits all over my body and then it was time for a condom.

Standing mish from the corner of the bed. She applied some lube and the man the fucking began. Inserting your cock into a beautiful young woman like this is pretty amazing. She moans very good and it’s a turn on. I have to lean forward and lick those nipples every so often and she actually moved my hand from her shoulder to her throat. I slapped her boob - she loved it. She started slapping my arm, my ass and playfully my face. Having her on her back with those big boobs rolling around as I thrusted in and out while lighting holding her by the neck was awesome. I grabbed both of her shoulders and pulled her pussy tightly on my cock and her facial expression was priceless. Big eyes. And she lets out “oh good” and “come on”. She’s learning some English I see.

Quick drink of water and change of condom. Then doggy. Oooh wow. we were both on the bed for this portion and her tits swinging in the mirror was a sight to enjoy. Her ass lowered nicely and she was very receptive to doggy entry. Could not help myself from grabbing those big jugs as I plowed her from behind. Then flipped her over for mish.

She held her legs up nicely for me to really get nice penetration. I started slowly and we did LFK, DFK, and I drooled and sucked all over her neck, chest and tits while picking up the pace after another “come on” from her. A few well proportioned girls feel absolutely incredible in mish as your body rubs over the top of the their ample assets. JoJo is one of these girls. I was enjoying it and pushed my body up a bit and slowed the pace down again as each thrust was feeling just perfect in her wet pussy. I kept at it as both of our breathing picked up and the payoff was building. I’m sure I let out some grunts as I came inside her and in the bag. Some extra strokes afterwards just to get every drop drained.

Just a perfect session. To JoJo’s credit we got the milk in just under an hour, amazing for me a guy who probably has the hardest time cuming in the hobby.

A few minutes to cuddle and then after one hour ironically now Bianca was joining for a double with JoJo. I knew I was in trouble having just finished and needing recovery time - but I didn’t want to cancel an appointment on these two sweet girls.

Hour 2 saw started with the 3 of us showering then me giving Bianca DATY while JoJo went to have a smoke. When she got back I was shocked as she started sucking on Bianca’s boobs and really playing around. She was kissing Bianca on the neck and I was enjoying the show. Then she started kissing my ass before laying down next to Bianca. Then I swapped and started DATY on JoJo. Then some BBBJ from Bianca while JoJo sat on my face. Then switch JoJo BBBJ and Bianca sat on my face.

JoJo was very persistent and varied technique and finally had me ready for a condom so I could fuck Bianca a little standing mish. But I tired quickly. Needed more recovery time. It was time for a shower anyway. Lot of boyfriend girlfriend kissing and hugging in there.

As we got back from the shower still in towels Bianca and I started making out and damn wouldn’t you know it, my cock started to respond. Unfortunately JoJo had an appointment so 2 hours with her was done - but Bianca took my belongings back to her room for what turned into 2 more hours.

JoJo is pretty special. She has a “clueless” like Alicia Silverstone hotness to her that is pretty irresistible.

Bianca is a great girlfriend allowing me to fuck JoJo first, then joining us and then letting me pleasure her for a couple more hours.

Shangrila lineup is as good as I’ve seen since I started this hobby in May. Have fun and enjoy!

Damage JoJo $500 x 2, Bianca $340 x 3
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Chloe 400 hr dfk bbbj cfs. 26 or so.

She has the tattoos from the pics.

Maybe light dark skin with dyed hair. She is hot. Nice full lips. She is good thicc with a pair of nice D fakes and a big ass. If you grew up liking the women from 2 Live Crew well here you go.

She is very outgoing and sort of has a big personality. But is sweet and is pretty accommodating if you ask for whatever. Speaks good english.

Took the shower and she got me hard in there stroking it and approved. I kissed her body a bit then some LFK.

In the room some dancing and singing and lap dancing and not too much but just a little bit. First time show like that for me at an AMP. We DFK a bit and I kiss her neck and titties.

She has a great face but she knows it is all about all that ass. Put on the condom. Ridiculous RCG....slap slap slap. This girl likes hard fucking....maybe the most of the latinas. No way I am breaking this girl but she is still tight. Trimmed bush. She told me later she can hold a kegel for a whole session. Not sure if she was doing it or not but that was tight.

Doggy and I am watching in the mirror and also looking right down at that light brown ass with my dick banging that pussy. I went at it and damn she was letting out her moans. I did go to mish to finish up but that was just the best angle to be in her to get that nut in her.

Relaxed and talked about stuff and showered again and left. She has a good sense of humor as well. Originally from brazil but not sure if she lives there anymore.

Ainsley
280/hh
bbj, daty, cfs

Had an interesting day at Shangri a few days back... Was extremely horny and was honestly looking forward to seeing Kay or Miura but still wanted a lineup. Spoke to Wawa and she was in a mood to say the least haha. Gave me a lineup but Kay was. not in it because she was already booked. No clue why but Muira just didn't seem attractive in that moment so I looked over at Ainsley and she was looking fine.

We got into the small room across from Kays room and started to chat about out NYE experiences for a few minutes. I was showered and so was she so I told her no shower necessary and she could smell Jr to verify. She did and then told me it smelled good...I was rlly in a mood to daty so I did that for a bit. Next was a nice bbj which led us to mish and doggy. I always bust in doggy lol can't hold it tbh. we chat it up, shower, some water and I'm out... but not out of Shangri, just out of Ainsleys way.

Kay
360/HH
Daty, bbj, cfs

I dont know why but as I'm walking out I saw Jojo and. immediately got hard again. she was finishing up with a customer and I asked Wawa if I could book another session with another chick. I asked her to see Kay or Jojo but she said Kay had an appointment in less than 20 minutes. At that same moment, while Jojo was walking out a customer another customer came in and said he wanted an Asian girl. I think Wawa forgot about me for a bit and this customer took Jojo in a split second. I dont know if Wawa felt bad or what but she blessed me and told me she could get me HH with Kay. Let me tell you I am eternally grateful for that because you is sexyyyy as fuckk.

Great body, gorgeous eyes, pretty face, and delicious vag. she gives a delicious and sloppy bbj. Daty was great with some heavy response on her end. Kay kept wanting to give me bbj so we went through 4 rubbers in HH and I never even came. Made her cum a couple of times and she said she doesn't like it because she feels all weird inside haha. She definitely gives off little girl vibes with the way she talks and moans but god damn I love every minute of smashing this chick.

Definitely recommend her. Will probably be back this week for another session with her.

Muira
45/400
daty, bbj, cfs

So as I mentioned before I just didn't think Muira was too attractive during the initial lineup when I chose Ainsley, but this time around shr looked great lol legit 80 minutes later. Muira is slim and all natural with a timid demeanor. she loved daty session and kept saying "kimchi" the entire time. BBJ was mediocre tbh but that's cool because CFS was awesome. she wanted me to cum inside her within the condom. we went back and forth in mish with her looking down at herself getting smashed. she came a few times and trembled with me still inside of her which was great.

may repeat with her as well.

Fairy $340H + tip BBBJ CFS Nuru Massage Rimming

Saw a lot of good reviews for the girls at this place so I called to get verified and to make an appointment with Fairy. Verification was definitely stricter than some of the other places I’ve been to.

Once I got to the spa, I was buzzed in and greeted by mamasan. Fairy walked up, kissed me and then led me back to her room.

The walk back, I enjoyed a nice view as she has a nice butt.

Once in the room, she helped me undress. We toweled up and headed to the shower. Fairy was very thorough in the table shower. She gave me a nice nuru massage and gave me a good rimming. She also gave me a slow bbbj on the table until I CIM.

We headed back to the room and I laid face down so that I could get my energy back. She gave me a massage and then on the flip she started teasing me back to attention. We started to make out with one another.

We switched into a 69 position so that I can eat her pussy while she sucked me off. After a while, the cover goes on and we start fucking in doggie. We then finished in mish with me filling the bag. We then take a quick shower and Fairy dresses me and leads me to the front. We kiss good bye like I’m leaving for work and she tells me to come again.

She was very nice and welcoming and she performed well. I highly recommend!

Fairy and Allysa - One hour, skilled GFE. I handed them 700, assuming that includes a modest tip over official rate.

Two small girls with great motivation, skill, teamwork and...lips! Genuinely sexy, each in their own way. Both petite, both shaved, both good kissers. Moving into the action Fairy started to blow me and Alyssa went for the rimming. I think that was a sign...Alyssa is the more aggressive rimming, I made a mental note of that for future visits.

Getting back on track though, these two are both great performers and they performed great as a team. For example, and just one example in an hour that was very good, I enjoyed how well they teamed up to make me feel that my balls were some kind of central zone of attention. I don't myself think that my balls are worthy of that much attention but, for 700, I could believe it for 55 minutes.

Of the two, Allyssa seemed a little sluttier. Personal preference though. I would see Fairy again also. But for that reason, I chose Alyssa to finish in CFS. Sadly I could only fuck one girl today (my weakness, they were up for more of course.).

Fairy and Allyssa Double

The three of us are crazy. I knew Allyssa was out there from day 1. Fairy was shy when she arrived but wow she gets more crazy every time I see her. They are just a lot of fun.

Was waiting with Allyssa for Fairy to be ready. While Allyssa ran to the bathroom Fairy was ready and then took me into her room and she yelled down the hall for Allyssa - but she was still delayed.

I strip and get Fairy out of her new blue cute little sexy bra and panties. She was surprised I got the bra so easily and said everyone can’t get this one.

I start kissing her and sucking on her tits and pushed her on the bed and stared licking her pussy and she’s laughing because the door is wide open. She closes it and then started a bbbj. Finally Allyssa comes in and starts to join. I moved to the bed so they could get more comfortable.

Fairy on my left started on the bbbj and Allyssa on my right started with some kissing then went to lick my balls while Fairy gave the bbbj.

After a while I pull Fairy into 69 and eventually Allyssa took over on the bbbj. Then I flipped Fairy so she was just sitting on my face and I could reach up and grab her boobs and see her cute face.

Allyssa grabbed a condom and started CG and ACH and I played around with her quite a bit just for laughs. Lifted my ass up off the bed and she almost fell forward into Fairy who was still sitting on my face. She loves getting that little pussy licked.

I was really wanting to fuck Fairy and she swapped with Allyssa and Allyssa sat on my face and Fairy gave bbbj and then got on for CG and ACG. Allyssa got off my face and then I sat up and carried Fairy to standing mish. Tied her hands up a little with something they jokingly tried tying me up with. Love fucking Fairy from this position. She really is damn talented and her pussy grips very nicely.

Then gave Fairy DATY while Allyssa snuck her head in for a bbbj. Then they both were kneeling for dual bbbj. Fairy got up on the bed and I licked her pussy more while Allyssa continued with the bbbj. Then I asked for the condom and put Fairy in standing doggy with her standing and just leaning over the bed. Allyssa was so mad I just kept fucking Fairy. This doggy with Fairy is absolutely awesome. I just love it and my cock loves her in this position too.

I then put Fairy back for more standing mish before time expired.

These two are full of energy, laughter and it’s always a good session with them.

Damage $340 each
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Sara

After a busy day of activity with a couple previous appointments and a finish I thought I’d be done for the day and did a couple hours massage. Then when I got out I saw Sara’s pictures and immediately booked an appointment.

I knew I would regret not having full energy for this girl - especially at this high premium but I couldn’t resist. Daisy takes me to Sara’s room just past the shower and just before Fairy’s room.

OMG. She’s wearing cat ears. A vinyl or leather corset type outfit and a little tutu like skirt over that. I knew I was in for fun just hoped my cock would recover at some point.

We showered first. Wow Sara has long dark hair, some big fake boobs that are nice and soft and only have some tiny incision scar below the boobs not overly noticeable. She has a tattoo of a blue cat on her right chest. She’s about 5’7” 115 and damn she’s pretty and sexy and her ass is nice with a lot of squeeze to it too. Soft skin. Speaks a little English.

Back to the room my cock is still resting so I start the DATY. Oh shaved and clean and very tasty. She was responding well. I finally moved up to start sucking these melons that she was playing with herself. Very nice and she’s not overly sensitive - you can lick and suck enjoy them as they should be.

She tapped for me to lie down and she started licking the nipples, lot of tongue. Then down to the balls and very attentive and in no rush. Licked the cock all up and down. Than the BBBJ. Oh yes very good, nice suction. On with the condom. She rode me CG and she was making great noises as soon as she inserted it. She really played it well like she enjoyed my cock. She was grinding me really good and her body looked amazing while she did. Flipped for mish and she was getting hot. I wanted a full strength performance for her but that wasn’t gonna happen today.

Water more BBBJ than standing mish. This was very good. Legs up. Tired again. Layed down, she chatted using her phone a bit. Gave me a 2 minute massage before flipping me back over and getting back on for CG. Tired again.

She layed on her side next to me and had her back to me. I was kissing her neck and then grabbed her ass and and slid a finger in her pussy. She was getting turned on and I was getting really hard. Finally!! Moved her to mish as we covered me up again and this was good and we were going way overtime now.

Brief pause for more water and as she was laying on her stomach I was rubbing my cock against her from behind and then stick it in for prone bone. I enjoyed and have to do some doggy and standing doggy next visit.

Finally hit the shower. And damn next thing I know I’m rock hard and FIV with her up against the wall. She talks to my cock and shakes it and says see you tomorrow. Yes I’ll be back and hopefully full of energy.

Damage - 1.5 hours $1,000
Recommend - Yes, she’s special
Repeat - Expensive but yes I need more

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sara

After a busy day of activity with a couple previous appointments and a finish I thought I’d be done for the day and did a couple hours massage. Then when I got out I saw Sara’s pictures and immediately booked an appointment.

I knew I would regret not having full energy for this girl - especially at this high premium but I couldn’t resist. Daisy takes me to Sara’s room just past the shower and just before Fairy’s room.

OMG. She’s wearing cat ears. A vinyl or leather corset type outfit and a little tutu like skirt over that. I knew I was in for fun just hoped my cock would recover at some point.

We showered first. Wow Sara has long dark hair, some big fake boobs that are nice and soft and only have some tiny incision scar below the boobs not overly noticeable. She has a tattoo of a blue cat on her right chest. She’s about 5’7” 115 and damn she’s pretty and sexy and her ass is nice with a lot of squeeze to it too. Soft skin. Speaks a little English.

Back to the room my cock is still resting so I start the DATY. Oh shaved and clean and very tasty. She was responding well. I finally moved up to start sucking these melons that she was playing with herself. Very nice and she’s not overly sensitive - you can lick and suck enjoy them as they should be.

She tapped for me to lie down and she started licking the nipples, lot of tongue. Then down to the balls and very attentive and in no rush. Licked the cock all up and down. Than the BBBJ. Oh yes very good, nice suction. On with the condom. She rode me CG and she was making great noises as soon as she inserted it. She really played it well like she enjoyed my cock. She was grinding me really good and her body looked amazing while she did. Flipped for mish and she was getting hot. I wanted a full strength performance for her but that wasn’t gonna happen today.

Water more BBBJ than standing mish. This was very good. Legs up. Tired again. Layed down, she chatted using her phone a bit. Gave me a 2 minute massage before flipping me back over and getting back on for CG. Tired again.

She layed on her side next to me and had her back to me. I was kissing her neck and then grabbed her ass and and slid a finger in her pussy. She was getting turned on and I was getting really hard. Finally!! Moved her to mish as we covered me up again and this was good and we were going way overtime now.

Brief pause for more water and as she was laying on her stomach I was rubbing my cock against her from behind and then stick it in for prone bone. I enjoyed and have to do some doggy and standing doggy next visit.

Finally hit the shower. And damn next thing I know I’m rock hard and FIV with her up against the wall. She talks to my cock and shakes it and says see you tomorrow. Yes I’ll be back and hopefully full of energy.

Damage - 1.5 hours $1,000
Recommend - Yes, she’s special
Repeat - Expensive but yes I need more
Not sure why you paid $1000.
I've seen guys pay less for doubles and get the same thing.