Sexy European Massage Therapist in Suffolk 516-650-8096

With all the AMPS closing down one after another and choices getting slimmer and slimmer, I decided to give Crystal another try, now that she's in Nassau County. I called her today and after a couple of minutes, I let her know I had seen her before, but quite some time ago in her previous location in Suffolk. She told me where she was in Glen Cove and what time she was available. I asked her the donation amount and she told me 100hh and 160HR. That's down from the last quote I got from her. I don't know if it's because business is slow or because I'm a repeat customer, but I went with it. I arrived at the address and called and she told me what door to go into. She's on the second floor of a building with stores below. Setup to look like a professional office, similar to her last location. Funny, it reminded me a lot of Sofia's place in Bellmore.

I went in and got a friendly greeting. She didn't remember me, but whatever. She was still very nice. She guided me to a room with a massage table, took the deposit (I decided to go for the hour) and told me to get comfortable. I undressed and laid down on the table. She uses fresh clean sheets, not the paper coverings the AMPs use. Very classy. When she came in, she undressed and did the entire session in nothing but her panties, which were pretty skimpy. She gave me a very nice, sensuous rubdown. Not really a massage, but hey, we all know what we're here for. She gives a choice between lotion or powder and I asked if the lotion was unscented and she said yes, so I went that route. At least my skin will me nice and soft. LOL! She has nice hands and makes the most arousing cooing noises as she goes about her business. It's funny, while I was face down, it was all business. When I tried to go roaming with my hands, she gently took my hand and placed it back by my side and continued with the massage. However, on the flip, she was like a different person. She gave a nice ST and tease while I was still face down and then asked me to flip. I turned over and she went about giving me a nice frontal rubdown, and caressed me all over my body. She had me extremely aroused and I was roaming freely. At some point before the flip, she removed her panties and I wasted no time exploring below as well as above. She's still unshaven, but allowed my fingers to explore. I have to say though, her breasts are the nicest, natural tits I've played with in ages. Big and soft, pendulous and big nipples that were sensitive and got hard as I played with them. I was very gentle, as I remembered her admonishing me last time for squeezing them too hard. She had me hard as a rock and lubed me up and started teasing and stroking me. She let me suck on those magnificent tits of hers and I was really close to losing control, when she turned to me and asked if I wanted oral. I asked how much and she said 30. I said I don't think I have it and she said, "20?" How could I turn that down? Of course I said ok. She left and came back with a cover. I didn't mind a CBJ at this point because I was so close to climaxing I figured that would desensitize me a bit. She gave me what I thought was a very good CBJ. Great combination of mouth and hands and she knows how to make it last. Not like the AMPS who practically rip your dick off to get you to cum. She slowed down for a bit to allow me to enjoy it and then brought me over the top. It's been a while for me and I really enjoyed it and needed it badly.

I'm sure some of you may say 180 is a bit steep for a naked massage and CBJ, but in defense of that, she gave me the full hour, not a minute less, was very sensuous and not rushed, her BJ skills are pretty good, and did I mention those tits? OMG. They're a must see (and feel). When I have the funds, I will probably see her again. Just so you all are aware, she's attractive, but she IS over 40 and is starting to show it. However her body is not the body of a woman in her 40's. But she's nice, gives good service, and speaks english. What more could you ask for? I believe more is on the menu and if I can afford it, I may go for more.

Oh before anyone draws a comparison, I will say, she can't hold a candle to Amy the Reiki goddess in terms of sensuality or eroticism, but Amy's very hard to get to and I don't always like being that greased up. Guess it all comes down to what you're in the mood for.

Nice review

Thanks Photo-I almost took the plunge with her or her old partner that was advertising in Yaphank a while back, but after reading old reviews on the both of them I bailed.Sounds like things have changed for the better,maybe. I'm still not on board with the 150+ massage crowd but maye I'll give it a shot someday. By the way I recently saw Lana who I reviewed on here and she asked me If I wanted a massage after a torrent of FS and I said of course. Let me tell you that girl gives an outstanding massage!! She told me she used to to massage /happy ending before her current services. I may take her up on half massage /half fs next time. Just food for Photo thought.....

Last edited:
Nice Save Photo

Was starting to think you had soured on the Rieki Goddess.........yes she's a bit diffficult to schedule due ti her location, but worth the effort......I'm counting the few remaining hours till I see her again.

News soon?

Was starting to think you had soured on the Rieki Goddess.........yes she's a bit diffficult to schedule due ti her location, but worth the effort......I'm counting the few remaining hours till I see her again.
There may be news forthcoming on the mentioned provider and a possible added location much easier to get to. If this is the case and does actually happen... Im going to go broke

I've been trying to see Crystal for a while, but the days she's working during the week haven't seemed to mesh with my limited availability. She alternates days at her location with Daisy and Erika. Sometimes she comes in on Mondays if they're not in, but normally she's there only mid-week.

Just curious, if I ever get to see her, what do you think is the chance of getting FS from her on the first visit? Thanks!

True

There may be news forthcoming on the mentioned provider and a possible added location much easier to get to. If this is the case and does actually happen... Im going to go broke
Saw her Monday......she mentioned 2 possible towns and asked what I thought.
One in Nassau and the other NW Suffolk.....both were nice areas, told her Suffolk was best for my selfish self.
Got a text announcing a new phone number on Wend. then an email reply to confirm my next appointment....it mentions a move in a couple of weeks, to a town which is not one that she was talking about earlier in the week and made me go ummmm. So I will reserve judgement of the new location until I have an address.

Got the new number as well did you hear enp and em as well. I think its going to be the em location still waiting on the news.
I asked and stated enp location for same BUT in fairness that town is a bit hard to get to from LIE As well

Got the new number as well did you hear enp and em as well. I think its going to be the em location still waiting on the news.
I asked and stated enp location for same BUT in fairness that town is a bit hard to get to from LIE As well
Heard both of those, but was told west of em in the email. Asked her send address for our next appointment, no reply yet, but she is slow with responses....makes me paranoind that I may have said or done something to piss her off..........sometimes she doen't get my jokes LOL .... lang. barrier????

Definate language barrier i would bet. She appears genuinely sweet not jaded like most ive come across. I had text issue with her by receiving a bit of a nasty one that she cleared right up the next am and was apologetic up and down. I received it in spanish and it mught as well be in morse code because her "answer" back to me was 14 hours ols and mine was english why answer back in spanish. If a friend of mine didnt have the same issue as she did i might have been skeptical
I know she knows the right thing to do is move closer to the LIE and not so out of the way for 90% of her loyals and i am not familiar all too well with em it HAS to be more convenient than current shop. Took me 2 1/2 hrs to get back two times ago thats a half day plus for an hour... Nuts but she more than any ive been with is well worth the journey.
Hopefully it comes to fruition and many more visits at less prep time can be had by all

Definate language barrier i would bet. She appears genuinely sweet not jaded like most ive come across. I had text issue with her by receiving a bit of a nasty one that she cleared right up the next am and was apologetic up and down. I received it in spanish and it mught as well be in morse code because her "answer" back to me was 14 hours ols and mine was english why answer back in spanish. If a friend of mine didnt have the same issue as she did i might have been skeptical
I know she knows the right thing to do is move closer to the LIE and not so out of the way for 90% of her loyals and i am not familiar all too well with em it HAS to be more convenient than current shop. Took me 2 1/2 hrs to get back two times ago thats a half day plus for an hour... Nuts but she more than any ive been with is well worth the journey.
Hopefully it comes to fruition and many more visits at less prep time can be had by all
Just need to see the address in the new town....has huge potential to not be in a good nieghborhood.

She was telling me she had to google areas... Uh oh going to a bad area would be worse than moving IMHO. I guess we all should have been careful what we wished for

I agree

She was telling me she had to google areas... Uh oh going to a bad area would be worse than moving IMHO. I guess we all should have been careful what we wished for
More central Nassau county may be a slightly shorter trip........but if the locals have any hint that you will be gone for an hour, you may be walking home. Her current location, while a pain to get to......leaves me no worries about what's going on outside.

More central Nassau county may be a slightly shorter trip........but if the locals have any hint that you will be gone for an hour, you may be walking home. Her current location, while a pain to get to......leaves me no worries about what's going on outside.
I agree with you completely !
I think it may be a really good idea for everyone to share your concerns with her now before she makes the decision.
Once she moves, no matter how good she is, not many are going to risk their vehicle. To much 'splainin' to do...
All it will take is one guy getting his car stolen. Business will drop off and she will be stuck in a room lease, worse off than before.

Really it's all speculation..........she told me in an email that in a couple of weeks moving to a town which I won't name just yet.....it was different from what she was thinking of when I had seen her earlier in the week. Until I see the address, I really have no idea.....maybe there is a "nice" area in the town she told me. I live on the south shore, there are sections of my town that I won't go into, but there are nice areas as well.
So I will just wait and see.

Vince and chump totally agree. Same for my northshore town and a bad move is worse than status quo. I hope she does the right thing would rather see less than not at all as her quality/ service/$ point seem unmatched. I guess we all wait and see

Crystal

Finally got to see Crystal later in the afternoon this past Thursday. First of all, she's German, from Berlin, not Russian. Second, I'd put her age as very near to 50. Her pics are either very old or someone else's. For her age she has a decent figure, a bit of a belly, large, saggy, pendulous breasts and is fairly tall. I'd say around 5'9". Has kind of an odd, though pleasant face.

She is very professional in her demeanor. The massage was nice, but not stellar. Conversation flowed easily which makes the session quite pleasant. Her prostate massage was more akin to my internist's inspection (LOL!) and she baulks at anything other than a tongue on her wondrous nipples. What good are large hanging fruit is you can't partake?

My initial intention was to have a session that included FS, but Crystal's attitude came off more like a professional masseuse. She showed no sensual enthusiasm. So I just went with it and had her administer a nice, draining HE.

She shares her space with Erika and Daisy who I've also reviewed. A plus is that the location feels very safe and all the women have pleasant personalities.

I think I'm getting bored and tired of lackluster performances. There has to be better out there offering nice massages and FS. Any suggestions?