Sexy European Massage Therapist in Suffolk 516-650-8096

516-650-8096 it was as easy as just going to first page of this rite up on her... does it work i never called her i dont know if she changed her numb .oh if you do decide to see her theres thousands of us on here waiting for your review on her goodluck

Christie's (516) 521-2304. Now make us proud and send us a detailed review and earn your stripes.
Lol I will give her a shoot and then write up a review. Rider, where did you get her number or do you have a link. I want to have atleast some normal sounding reason to be giving her a call.

Lol I will give her a shoot and then write up a review. Rider, where did you get her number or do you have a link. I want to have atleast some normal sounding reason to be giving her a call.
Actually, she called me back as I had to leave a message on the other number. You can tell her you got it from your good friend who got it from his buddy he works with that said very nice things about her. I saw her on a Monday. She may work Mondays and Tuesdays....not sure.

Your other option is to call the other number on Monday and get to Christie that way. She does have a really nice body....and I love those full hanging boobs! Great bj too!

Rider

Has anyone seen Christy or Crystal lately? I've been dying to see one of them. Mostly Christy. I texted her a while back and I guess she saved my number and now texts me at least once a week telling me when she's free. She works Tues, Wed, Thurs until like 8ish in the evening. She quoted me $250 for a fs session. Seems pricey compared to some other providers, but she is way hotter than most girls I've had. Plus, a little massage. Better than a pump and dump.

She's Back!

Just saw a new ad on BP for Krystal. There's no phone number, but she said she was away in Europe but is now back in the states. She's in a different location, advertising that she's in Oyster Bay. This new BP ad does not mention rates. She says to email her a reply to set up an appointment. If anyone sees her, I'd like to know if her rate structure changed.

Here's the link to her BP ad: http://longisland.************/Body...long-island-independant-real-pics-44/32791821

I just emailed her to ask her rates. Same quote. 150 half or 200 full hour with HE by hand, as she put it. After experiencing her, yes she's hot and gorgeous but that's way overpriced for the service.

I know, Lovelight. See my posts above. As hot as she is, I simply refuse to pay those overinflated prices for what turns out to be the same exact service I get in an AMP, except for the privilege of being with a Caucasian European with big tits. You all have to decide if that's worth an additional hundred bucks

Glen Cove or Oyster Bay, both out of the way for me. If I am going to pay more (which I am fine with), it has to be convenient. Most likley I will try a place that wasn't good a year ago near my office on 107 in Jericho. Maybe they have improved since then LOL!!
I will report on in on Tuesday.

Summer 516-650-8096 Yaphank/ Port Jeff

★★★BBW ★★ Beautiful ★★★ Fetish Girl ★★★ PRettY ★★ Kinky Caucasian ★★ ★★close to Yaphank - 50
Posted: Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:57 PM
My service is one of a kind. I am open to role play and I am skilled with my hands. No explicit talk on the phone. Come over and meet me. I am a bigger girl so I hope I am your type. But I know how to make you feel great with my strong hands. Call or text for an appointment.
Summer 516-650-8096 I'm close to Yaphank in Suffolk county off sunrise hwy
Poster's age: 50
• Post ID: 38224298 longisland
http://longisland.************/Body...-kinky-caucasian-close-to-yaphank-50/38224298

I went to see summer about a month ago and am just getting around to reviewing her now.
first off the pics that are in the post are just not her. She is 50 and short, a little bit on the heavy side with some big tits. She is blonde and overall looks better then the lady that is posted in the ad. when i saw her, her ad it said she was in Port Jeff, but she actually was closer to rocky point. Now her new add says Yaphank, so she must have a new place set up somewhere. As for the Massage and such, called her up she answered and told me where to go and what time to be there. I showed up to a small building close to rocky point and she greets me at the door. Shes very nice with a bubbly personality and the first thing she says to me is, "as you can tell im not the girl from the pictures, but i look better then she dose", which she did. we proceed to the back of the building she make me put the donation on the table and proceed to get undressed. i don't remember what the exact price was but it was close to 120-140 for an hour. She starts with a medium massage which feels great. she said she had done massages before and it showed, she definitely knew what she was doing. we talked to whole time and she was very present to speak to and definitely had quite a few story's to tell, ex stripper, lived all over the country so on and so forth. over all the conversation was good, massage was good and shes not a total nut job.... like some of the girls you meet. the massage goes on for about 40-45 min or so and she tells me to turn over and starts to rub my chest and legs. she goes down to JR and starts a nice slow massage on him and then gets some lube, felt pretty good. i asked her if any extras were available, she said no.. which was fine, first time seeing someone you never know what your gonna get. i end up finishing, she clean me up with a warm wet towel and that was it. i get dressed, and we talked a little more about the business and stuff and i left.

Conversation and personality 8/10 (talks a lot, but she is an interesting person. if you are into conversation while you get your massage.)
looks 7/10 good looking woman only thing is shes a little older, for her age she looks great
Massage 7/10 (good, strong hands, took her time and did not watch the clock)
Tits 7/10 ( Big, Natural and Fun to play with)
HJ 8/10 (pretty good, knew what she was doing.. did the job)
Overall 7/10 (good girl if your looking for a little bigger girl with big tits, the only negative was the price is a little to high for just a HJ IMO and she is a little older).