Sexy European Massage Therapist in Suffolk 516-650-8096

Must post quickly on my phone. Saw her a week ago. She was pleasant but rushed me out with FS and bbbj, which was excellent, in half an hour because another customer was waiting. Her tits are large lovely but soft and saggy with ample nips. However, she doesn't like them played with other than very gently. In mish she's very protective of you squishing them (they are real) and wants you to take it easy with one's thrusting. Overall, pleasant but not worth $200 rush job. Odd, her ad posts as "European" but she says it's not her but the girl across the hall. ?????

Question for UG staff

Sorry for what will seem like a stupid question. Been on UG for a few weeks now. was hoping to start a thread (if that is the correct terminology) to ask if anyone has seen the attached provider. Seems like I need to be given permission to start a thread. Kind of new at this, not real computer savy.

http://longisland.************/Fema...cials-bonita-chiquita-latina-mami-30/35085440

Please let me know what I am doing incorrectly. Would love to begin to contribute.
Thanks.
eros2468

Slinky's Rules

IF YOU ARE NEW HERE: DO NOT BE ALARMED IF YOU TRY TO START A NEW THREAD AND YOU CAN'T. WE DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO HAVE THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE NEW THREADS BECAUSE WE GET TOO MANY SPAMMERS. WE APPRECIATE YOU COMING HERE, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS TO WRITE A REVIEW (MANY OF YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED A NOTE FROM ONE OF OUR ADVERTISERS DIRECTING YOU HERE). IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT AND WANT TO WRITE A REVIEW, THERE ARE A FEW OPTIONS YOU HAVE:

1) Use the search function to find a thread already on the place/subject. You will be allowed to make a post in an existing thread with your reviews.
2) If you can not find such a thread, most local area sections have a thread "stuck" at the top for "new reviews" (example: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34534). Add your review there and we will take care of the rest.

Slinky's Rules

IF YOU ARE NEW HERE: DO NOT BE ALARMED IF YOU TRY TO START A NEW THREAD AND YOU CAN'T. WE DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO HAVE THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE NEW THREADS BECAUSE WE GET TOO MANY SPAMMERS. WE APPRECIATE YOU COMING HERE, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS TO WRITE A REVIEW (MANY OF YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED A NOTE FROM ONE OF OUR ADVERTISERS DIRECTING YOU HERE). IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT AND WANT TO WRITE A REVIEW, THERE ARE A FEW OPTIONS YOU HAVE:

1) Use the search function to find a thread already on the place/subject. You will be allowed to make a post in an existing thread with your reviews.
2) If you can not find such a thread, most local area sections have a thread "stuck" at the top for "new reviews" (example: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34534). Add your review there and we will take care of the rest.

Saw this girl on Thursday. She has a nice set up. Private but not a hotel. I paid $150 for a massage and HE. I like to touch and she didn't mind that my hands were all over her. I explained to her I wanted every minute of my time with her and she agreed not to rush. We talked for a while. Then I got comfortable. Took off my clothes laid on the table and we got to it. Mature lady but in awesome shape. Nice looking blond you could tell she was a looker when she was young back in Russia. I dropped a nice load and she cleaned me up like a baby. Felt awesome. I will be back she said full serv is $200 for me it's worth it since at strip clubs i drop $300 to $400 anyways and I leave blue balled to death I want to see her big boobs bounce on top next time. I want her on top!

Russian or European?

Photofinish and Love2play, I'm a bit puzzled. The physical descriptions, etc of this woman all jive, but the woman I saw was 100% American, blonde, single mother. No accent what so ever. She said the woman across the hall was European. When I walked into the building I made a right down the hall and an immediate left into her one room setup. Two different women of similar physical description?

Rider

That's interesting, Rider. I didn't know there was more than one provider in that building. The one time I went there, I was directed to go to the back of the building ad go to the entrance door all the way on the left. Once inside, it was straight down the hall and the door to her "office" was on the right. I am puzzled, because she did have an accent and the descriptions all match, right down to how sensitive she is about her breasts (and they are VERY nice breasts!). If she weren't so overpriced, I'd be a regular. I think she's hot.

I walked in through the entrance in front of the building along the parking lot, made an immediate right down the hallway and an immediate left into her suite (room). She had absolutely no accent and talked about being a single mother. There was absolutely nothing European about her. Therefore, I specifically asked her if she was of Russian heritage. Her reply was that was the girl across the hall. We need more intel! LOL!

Well, although the face is blurred out in her ads, when I saw her , I could definitely tell it was her in the pics. The body was definitely her, and she had an accent. Very strange.

Last edited:
My impression is the woman that I saw had a more slender build than the ad pics, but a great shape and definitely nice boobs. Her boobs were very pendulous, definitely on the soft side with very nice sized nipples. And definitely no accent. I think there are two women. This one texted me her name as Christie, not Crystal.

What about the breasts on the one you saw?

Mystery solved...you guys owe me one :)

So, my curiosity got the best of me reading this thread, the one I spoke to had zero accent. Wondering what in the world is going on, I wanted to find out for myself as had the afternoon free. without giving too much details of the how and the when, here is the scoop......there are not 2(ready for this) BUT 3 girls working the same place/room. The person who puts up the ad has nothing to do with provider, but emails are answered by the non-accent girl. They work different days, meaning one will work monday, the other tuesday or whatever schedule etc. Now you ask how 3? Well the third is a latina and I believe to be left utr(gave me the line 'I usually dont do this but....'), not European or white and offers the whole menu with no pretense of massage. I some how landed her(or on her), damage was 200. Hope this helps!!

Last edited:
You da man! Did you find this out from the Latina or the one who answers the phone? I wonder if you can inquire who's working and which days.

Yes. There are two girls. I saw both of them. I like the russian a little better. She just had a better personality to me (crystal). The other girl christie has a firmer body and bigger boobs but she rushes a little I had to tell her to slow down. Still had a good time with her since her body was super tight. I don't know about the latina. I will ask about her when I see my russian crystal on thursday. Can't wait!

Please ask Crystal and report back as to the days she works. I'm assuming that the number texted to me was their sole group number for the person that answers the phone. Thanks, Love2play!

Last edited:
When I saw crystal she told me was Thurs Fri. At the time I though it was odd and wondered if she split the time with someone else. Mystery solved!

Last edited:
Christie

I just realized that Christie texted me with another phone number to finalize the appointment and give me last minute instructions how to get there. I don't want to post it out of respect for her privacy but I'm assuming that each girl operates similarly.

So, my curiosity got the best of me reading this thread, the one I spoke to had zero accent. Wondering what in the world is going on, I wanted to find out for myself as had the afternoon free. without giving too much details of the how and the when, here is the scoop......there are not 2(ready for this) BUT 3 girls working the same place/room. The person who puts up the ad has nothing to do with provider, but emails are answered by the non-accent girl. They work different days, meaning one will work monday, the other tuesday or whatever schedule etc. Now you ask how 3? Well the third is a latina and I believe to be left utr(gave me the line 'I usually dont do this but....'), not European or white and offers the whole menu with no pretense of massage. I some how landed her(or on her), damage was 200. Hope this helps!!
Nice intel and solving this puzzle. Appreciate your input.

Saw both Crystal and Christie

I saw both of these busty blondes before i joined this forum. They were in different buildings but same general area and both in office buildings with similar room setups. Christie did seem to rush a little and her HJ was a little rough and mechanical. When i saw Crystal, the only options she gave me were for $50 for CBJ or $80 for PM. I went for the BJ, but she would not budge on the C, plus she used a little too much teeth. As a result, I couldn't pop and my time was running out so she pulled the rubber off and finished me by hand, which was actually better. Christie's BJ skills on the other hand are MUCH better and i was able to get her to ditch the rubber. I believe i paid $250/hr for Christie, $200/hr for Crystal, before extras. Hey, no making fun. I'm new at this. If i go back, I'd definitely try to talk them down.

I have to say though, if I were to go back to one of them, it would be Crystal. Loved those tits and that Russian accent; we had a real conversation during the massage, which actually wasn't half bad (the massage)! Would love to get her for FS. Maybe she didn't offer because i was a new client? Should i just call/text her and mention i'm a repeat client and looking for a FS session?