Sexy European Massage Therapist in Suffolk 516-650-8096

Right by the airport. Private small room in an office building with the door in the public hallway.

Scheduled by email for 1/2 REAL nude massage with full mutual touching and BBBJ CIM for 100. Got there and called like instructed. Told me the door number and in I went. Attractive for her age, blonde, very good body for her age. Big natural breasts, unshaved below. Probably late 40'2 5-5 130lbs 36D-24-34 (guessing). European.

Pretty good (not great) nude massage while I felt her entire body, then the teasing from behind the boys which was very nice. On the flip, HJ for a bit as I fingered her, then she gets a condom. I am like "no" and she says sorry it's for my safety. I reminded her of our emails and she said someone else handles emails and she is very sorry for the confusion and she will make sure they don;t false advertise her again. She would not budge on the cbj. Lost my wood, asked for $ back, she said you already saw me naked and touched me and she offered me 20 back. I said just finish the job then. She really did seem TRULY apologetic and I believe her story, but that doesn;t change things. 100 for a decent massage and poor hj to cbj.

Very nice girl but not enough for me.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3300168811.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3315330571.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3314115952.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3312974470.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3310617466.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3301854688.html

Cute and loving caucasian blond model now doing body therapy - w4m - 41

Date: 2012-09-28, 6:13AM EDT
Reply to this post jgvnc-3301854688@pers.craigslist.org

Its friday guys and i travel alot so i wont be here long. I am the lady with the soft body and strong touch. I am The cutest mature woman you will ever spend time with. I am The crazy girl on long island again. Suffolk county this time. I have a nice place for us. It is clean and private.
I am caucasan cute incredible sexy blond mature girl. I sure would love for you to come over. I do yoga, meditate, and I am a therapist. I am skinny, hot, and caucasian. you will love me. if you are interested in seeing me email for an appt.

Last edited:
Nice review

I tried getting an appt with her..rates were diff
told her was only looking for all nude/mutual touch/HR 1/2hr
said rates were 200 but would take 150
told her 80 max said no

Nice review

told her 80 max said no
she originally asked for 150 half and 200 full but I got her down to 100 for half. I think I have magic or something because I can do it just about every time. Ask her if she can do 100 some other time. Maybe she will accept it during slower hours....

Nice review

told her 80 max said no
About half the adds on BP hold better value. For that price, you can get FS or younger.

Eco 101- what the market will bear. And everyone's favorite, the ole supply and demand.

There are a lot of desperate Long Islanders with money that are tired of AMPs. I never understood why there are not more LMPs. There are a lot of latinas that are working for low paying jobs that are giving it away to their spanish coworkers. I have seen this for decades.

As the economy continues to suck, and as prostitution becomes more main stream, (the internet connects people like never before), the prices are going to come down.

Last edited:
About half the adds on BP hold better value. For that price, you can get FS or younger.

Eco 101- what the market will bear. And everyone's favorite, the ole supply and demand.

There are a lot of desperate Long Islanders with money that are tired of AMPs. I never understood why there are not more LMPs. There are a lot of latinas that are working for low paying jobs that are giving it away to their spanish coworkers. I have seen this for decades.

As the economy continues to suck, and as prostitution becomes more main stream, (the internet connects people like never before), the prices are going to come down.

It seems like the LMP's price themselves out. I assume most of them are connected in some way because they're pricing is very similar, including xtra's
I agree, when times are slower, they'll take it. I like matures, but not at that price

Right by the airport. Private small room in an office building with the door in the public hallway.

Scheduled by email for 1/2 REAL nude massage with full mutual touching and BBBJ CIM for 100. Got there and called like instructed. Told me the door number and in I went. Attractive for her age, blonde, very good body for her age. Big natural breasts, unshaved below. Probably late 40'2 5-5 130lbs 36D-24-34 (guessing). European.

Pretty good (not great) nude massage while I felt her entire body, then the teasing from behind the boys which was very nice. On the flip, HJ for a bit as I fingered her, then she gets a condom. I am like "no" and she says sorry it's for my safety. I reminded her of our emails and she said someone else handles emails and she is very sorry for the confusion and she will make sure they don;t false advertise her again. She would not budge on the cbj. Lost my wood, asked for $ back, she said you already saw me naked and touched me and she offered me 20 back. I said just finish the job then. She really did seem TRULY apologetic and I believe her story, but that doesn;t change things. 100 for a decent massage and poor hj to cbj.

Very nice girl but not enough for me.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3300168811.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3315330571.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3314115952.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3312974470.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3310617466.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3301854688.html

Cute and loving caucasian blond model now doing body therapy - w4m - 41

Date: 2012-09-28, 6:13AM EDT
Reply to this post jgvnc-3301854688@pers.craigslist.org

Its friday guys and i travel alot so i wont be here long. I am the lady with the soft body and strong touch. I am The cutest mature woman you will ever spend time with. I am The crazy girl on long island again. Suffolk county this time. I have a nice place for us. It is clean and private.
I am caucasan cute incredible sexy blond mature girl. I sure would love for you to come over. I do yoga, meditate, and I am a therapist. I am skinny, hot, and caucasian. you will love me. if you are interested in seeing me email for an appt.

I had the exact same experience with her on Wednesday. She's a bullshit artist. There's a computer in her room, or I'd have believed her story. At least she was better looking than the women at the AMP's for the most part. But definitely NOT worth the $100 if you ask me.

I had the exact same experience with her on Wednesday. She's a bullshit artist. There's a computer in her room, or I'd have believed her story. At least she was better looking than the women at the AMP's for the most part. But definitely NOT worth the $100 if you ask me.
Aahhh I didn't notice the computer. I agree NOT worth the 100.

Here's the link: http://longisland.************/Body...ist-in-suffolk-county-long-island-44/32791821

Here's the ad text:

Sexy European massage therapist in Suffolk county Long Island - 44
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:42 PM

Reply: click here

Hello,

I am offering sensual massages at my private massage studio on long island. I am great with my hands and you will love every minute. My rate start at 100 and up. the higher the donation the more you get! Email me for bookings.

Poster's age: 44

• Post ID: 32791821 longisland

I have been looking at this woman's pictures for some time now and dying for the opportunity to get my hands on those ample breasts for some time now. But living and working in Nassau County makes it difficult. However today I had business in Suffolk, so I jumped on the opportunity. I emailed her and arranged an appointment for today. She asked for my cell # so she could txt me the details and also for me to confirm the appt before noon today. No problem there. She quoted me 150 for the half and 200 for a full Hr. I asked her point blank if her pics were real and she assured me they were. So I decided to TOFTT.

First of all, her pictures ARE accurate. She's a mid-40's platinum blonde European woman with a pretty face (though she's starting to show her age), and an absolutely gorgeous body. Beautiful big natural breasts (which is what attracted me in the first place), a great ass, and let's just say the carpet matched the drapes ;) She's very sweet and friendly. Her incall location is in Holbrook, right off 454, in an office suite that's in an industrial park. It's a classy looking place and her office is set up very nice and professional looking. There's a small couch and a massage table, which she covers with a clean sheet and a pillow (which she puts under the sheet). She had me get "comfortable" and then took care of the donation. She told me she'd give me 45 min for the 150. So I got naked and laid down on the table, face down. She did ask me if there were any places I felt aches and pains, so she could give them extra attention. I was having back pain, and she did her best to work that area better.

She stripped completely naked before she began and I was treated to a very nice view. I have to say, her body does not look like it belongs to a woman in her 40's. She proceeded to give me a nice massage, which was really more of a rubdown than a massage, but it was very relaxing. However, here's the not so good news...Except for being rubbed by a gorgeous, big titted European woman, the experience was the same as in an AMP, which would have cost me half the price. She did a very nice, sensuous ST, with lots of teasing of the boys and reach under. She got me very worked up. then she asked me to flip, and continued a very sensuous ST on the front of my body from shoulders to toes, teasing Junior along the way. She allowed free roaming, including allowing me to caress her breasts (which I really enjoyed), playing with her kitty, including finger insertion, though she wasn't very wet, and ass play. I was wondering how far she was going to allow things to go, but then, just like the AMPS, she reached for the oil, oiled me up and proceeded to give me a HE. A VERY nice HE, mind you, but just a HE. I asked her if I could rub it between her tits and she was happy to oblige and gave me Russian until I popped between those delicious looking melons.

She gave me a nice cleanup, with paper towels, baby wipes and alcohol. She didn't have hot towels. After we got dressed, I got a big hug from her and I left.

I don't know if any more is available, as I'm not an aggressive person. I sent her a text after I left, asking if any more was on the menu, but she hasn't responded yet. Very honestly, except for the price, it was a very nice experience and if I didn't have to fork over so much money, I would love to repeat. However, after getting FS and even GFE from other providers for less than what I just paid today, she is way overpriced for her service. She kind of reminds me of an older, but gentler version of Sofia from Bellmore, except for the fact that the same 150 would get you a BJ from Sofia, not just a handjob.

Therefore, I will probably not repeat, due to the distance and the price. I would be interested to know if anyone else gets more out of her. But damn, those breasts are almost worth spending the money again just to get my hands on them again. LOL.

Update

I just heard back from her. She said she would provide oral for an additional 40 and FS for an additional 80. I guess I should learn to ask up front. Lol. However 230 for the half or 280 for the hour seems a bit steep. Though I don't know the quality of the service at that level. Oh well.

Guys - please adhere to the new review rules and put the phone number in the title of the post or thread. Please?
Sry mods, but when I originally posted, the ad had no phone number. As a matter of fact I even put "no phone #" in the title to alert you that I was aware of the rules. If you look at all the reviews I have posted since that request went into effect, I have complied and played by the rules 100%. This site has been very good to me and I'm very happy to give back. The last thing I would want to do is piss off the mods (or anyone else for that matter).

I bet one could talk her FS down a bit, 200 probably gets it done for a half, and considering she's a lovely woman with great naturals and probably low volume I may try it, has to be FS though.

Here's the link: http://longisland.************/Body...ist-in-suffolk-county-long-island-44/32791821

Here's the ad text:

Sexy European massage therapist in Suffolk county Long Island - 44
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:42 PM

Reply: click here

Hello,

I am offering sensual massages at my private massage studio on long island. I am great with my hands and you will love every minute. My rate start at 100 and up. the higher the donation the more you get! Email me for bookings.

Poster's age: 44

• Post ID: 32791821 longisland

I have been looking at this woman's pictures for some time now and dying for the opportunity to get my hands on those ample breasts for some time now. But living and working in Nassau County makes it difficult. However today I had business in Suffolk, so I jumped on the opportunity. I emailed her and arranged an appointment for today. She asked for my cell # so she could txt me the details and also for me to confirm the appt before noon today. No problem there. She quoted me 150 for the half and 200 for a full Hr. I asked her point blank if her pics were real and she assured me they were. So I decided to TOFTT.

First of all, her pictures ARE accurate. She's a mid-40's platinum blonde European woman with a pretty face (though she's starting to show her age), and an absolutely gorgeous body. Beautiful big natural breasts (which is what attracted me in the first place), a great ass, and let's just say the carpet matched the drapes ;) She's very sweet and friendly. Her incall location is in Holbrook, right off 454, in an office suite that's in an industrial park. It's a classy looking place and her office is set up very nice and professional looking. There's a small couch and a massage table, which she covers with a clean sheet and a pillow (which she puts under the sheet). She had me get "comfortable" and then took care of the donation. She told me she'd give me 45 min for the 150. So I got naked and laid down on the table, face down. She did ask me if there were any places I felt aches and pains, so she could give them extra attention. I was having back pain, and she did her best to work that area better.

She stripped completely naked before she began and I was treated to a very nice view. I have to say, her body does not look like it belongs to a woman in her 40's. She proceeded to give me a nice massage, which was really more of a rubdown than a massage, but it was very relaxing. However, here's the not so good news...Except for being rubbed by a gorgeous, big titted European woman, the experience was the same as in an AMP, which would have cost me half the price. She did a very nice, sensuous ST, with lots of teasing of the boys and reach under. She got me very worked up. then she asked me to flip, and continued a very sensuous ST on the front of my body from shoulders to toes, teasing Junior along the way. She allowed free roaming, including allowing me to caress her breasts (which I really enjoyed), playing with her kitty, including finger insertion, though she wasn't very wet, and ass play. I was wondering how far she was going to allow things to go, but then, just like the AMPS, she reached for the oil, oiled me up and proceeded to give me a HE. A VERY nice HE, mind you, but just a HE. I asked her if I could rub it between her tits and she was happy to oblige and gave me Russian until I popped between those delicious looking melons.

She gave me a nice cleanup, with paper towels, baby wipes and alcohol. She didn't have hot towels. After we got dressed, I got a big hug from her and I left.

I don't know if any more is available, as I'm not an aggressive person. I sent her a text after I left, asking if any more was on the menu, but she hasn't responded yet. Very honestly, except for the price, it was a very nice experience and if I didn't have to fork over so much money, I would love to repeat. However, after getting FS and even GFE from other providers for less than what I just paid today, she is way overpriced for her service. She kind of reminds me of an older, but gentler version of Sofia from Bellmore, except for the fact that the same 150 would get you a BJ from Sofia, not just a handjob.

Therefore, I will probably not repeat, due to the distance and the price. I would be interested to know if anyone else gets more out of her. But damn, those breasts are almost worth spending the money again just to get my hands on them again. LOL.
She DEFINITELY offers more, but not sure where her ceiling is. See my review of her titled "Mid-40's masseuse in Bohemia (ish) from CL" in the Long Island section.

traded emails--massage 150 1/2--200 hour--strictly massage with ending -- did ask if there is more included like fs--she did reply back to add 100 on each rate--thats before neg. so there is definitely more aval --

She DEFINITELY offers more, but not sure where her ceiling is. See my review of her titled "Mid-40's masseuse in Bohemia (ish) from CL" in the Long Island section.
This is why we put the number in the title to try and avoid this, i merged the two threads thanks for letting me know about the thread fred.