Roxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw her the other week or so...In the Hampton Inn......Said she was out of Condoms, got some....met her at the hotel...After 10 mins she finally called me and went to the room.....Opened it and a huge cloud of "magic smoke" came out....as did a friend of hers, she asked if she could stay...I said nope...not my type....Roxi a very good looking young girls great covered BJ.....Fine DATY.....and boy could she hump like a rabbit in a 100 diff positions....Would I repeat....prob not b/c of the aggravation of setting up the appt. but damn she is a fine young 18year old lady......

I saw roxi. I don't really know what to say about her. she is definitely a weird chick. i'm pretty sure she was stoned. the room stank like weed. she has a big tattoo on her side and one across her lower back...some ice cream cone and cupcakes and stuff. pierced nips. boobs are kinda droopy and she has strech marks on the backs of her legs up by her ass. she is still pretty hot tho. i do not know if she is faking it or not, but she is all like "fuck me daddy" blah blah.

also if you see her be prepared for MAJOR flakiness. i waited a long time. will not repeat.

also, she looks alot different without the makeup on. her pics are definitely real, but she looked a bit different

...if you all don't mind. Where are the attacks on these less than stellar reviews Now?

Heh heh heh
Don't know about you !! But I never have a problem with any reviews !! As long as it is from someone who has actually seen the provider. It's when people attack reviews when they've never seen the girl that I question !!! Heh heh heh !!

Don't know about you !! But I never have a problem with any reviews !! As long as it is from someone who has actually seen the provider. It's when people attack reviews when they've never seen the girl that I question !!! Heh heh heh !!
And just so you know!! I know Roxi can be very flaky but if you know this going in she can be managed !! I called her once and she asked me to stop at a gas station and pick up a cigar and some condoms. I assume the cigar is so she can make a blunt. I told Roxi " i don't shop for anyone". We'll have to do this another time and I called someone else. I let her know upfront that I'm not having any of her crap and it somehow works for us !! I've seem her a few times and know her pretty well. One other thing is I always see her early in the day. I'm guessing she gets flakier as the day goes on. Smoking weed all day will do that to you. So I'm not defending her !!! I know from experience that getting stood up in the parking lot really sucks. This is just how I handle Roxi !! And so far it has worked for me !!

1.And just so you know!!
2.I know Roxi can be very flaky but if you know this going in she can be managed !!
3. So I'm not defending her !!!
4.And so far it has worked for me !!
2. I'm not looking to manage anyone. And if she needs to be managed, well then my point simply would be ..that having to do so certainly detracts from the value of her services.
4. Glad it has worked for you. But what works for one does not always appeal to everyone and the point of this board is to provide as much information as possible to make the best decisions.

Finally

1&3. If your not defending her or "being defensive" Than whats with the "Just so you know" and all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s throughout the post????

2. I'm not looking to manage anyone. And if she needs to be managed, well then my point simply would be ..that having to do so certainly detracts from the value of her services.
When it gets too wild, I remind myself that I am paying to relax and enjoy myself. I am not paying for practice time toward my studies at becoming a lion tamer.

Last edited:
4. Glad it has worked for you. But what works for one does not always appeal to everyone and the point of this board is to provide as much information as possible to make the best decisions.

Finally

1&3. If your not defending her or "being defensive" Than whats with the "Just so you know" and all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s throughout the post????
You're putting way too much thought into this !!

Not really..

You're putting way too much thought into this !!
...but maybe? If your answer is that you wanted to vehemently make a point(hence the use of !!) Well thats what thos lil symbols are for. If the answer is you just like using them. Well then you should rethink the way you write sometimes as again(Thats what them lil symbols are for) And you won't be misread.

...but maybe? If your answer is that you wanted to vehemently make a point(hence the use of !!) Well thats what thos lil symbols are for. If the answer is you just like using them. Well then you should rethink the way you write sometimes as again(Thats what them lil symbols are for) And you won't be misread.
That's just the way I write. I do it at work in e mails and it really doesn't mean anything.
Listen Roxi is one flaky young girl! She gets flakier as the day goes on cause she loves her weed. I can easily see that if someone calls her late in the day there is a real chance that she may flake out on you and it ain't OK but it is a reality. That's why I was saying I call early in the day when she first starts. If I do get through to her I tell her I'll be there in 10 minutes make sure you answer the freakin phone and she does. So far I haven't been left waiting. So it works for me !! That don't mean it works for anyone else. I'm just talking for myself.
I'm not out there pitching for her, I'm pretty sure she's quite busy. So to be honest it don't matter to me if guys go to see her or not. I'm just trying to express my own personal experience with her !!

Last edited:
understood!

That's just the way I write. I do it at work in e mails and it really doesn't mean anything.
Listen Roxi is one flaky young girl! She gets flakier as the day goes on cause she loves her weed. I can easily see that if someone calls her late in the day there is a real chance that she may flake out on you and it ain't OK but it is a reality. That's why I was saying I call early in the day when she first starts. If I do get through to her I tell her I'll be there in 10 minutes make sure you answer the freakin phone and she does. So far I haven't been left waiting. So it works for me !! That don't mean it works for anyone else. I'm just talking for myself.
I'm not out there pitching for her, I'm pretty sure she's quite busy. So to be honest it don't matter to me if guys go to see her or not. I'm just trying to express my own personal experience with her !!
..That being said. You would not be anyone that my post on 04/17/10 was directed at then.

That is NOT Roxi. Dont know who that is

This is Roxi..

http://imagesc.************/centralimages/nyc/08/088c24775324163b2ca68f8933bb74e3--1--4d6845c0830805826f95c2d0314b70eb1okkjpglargejpg--large.jpg

Last edited:
That is NOT Roxi. Dont know who that is

This is Roxi..

http://imagesc.************/centralimages/nyc/08/088c24775324163b2ca68f8933bb74e3--1--4d6845c0830805826f95c2d0314b70eb1okkjpglargejpg--large.jpg
That is most definitely Miss Roxi.

If you ever had the pleasure of watching her undress to reveal that smokin body you will forgive the flakiness.

I saw her a little over a month ago at the Commack Motor Inn. Called 30 mins before and set up a time with her. Got to the place and called again. No answer. Called about 5 more times. No answer. I started circling the place and found her standing outside one of the units. They came to fix something in her room and she left her phone in there.

Few minutes later we were inside and I was watching her peel off her clothes. She allowed some LFK and me to help her undress. She has an ass to die for and an ample chest. NOthing more than a mouthful.

She slapped on a condom and went to town. Very good CBJ but a little too much moaning. The mirrored ceilings helped me admire that plump backside. From there it went into doggie. Tried going in the back door first and also DATY but she said that was a no go. Started hitting it doggie style but all the dramatics and over emphasized dirty talk was making me laugh.

Switched to missionary , folded her in half and pounded away until completetion to the requesite moaning and panting. Could have done without the added flair but would definitely meet up with her again when she is back in the area. As I was leaving she had one waiting outside.

Overall, a little flaky but her body made up for it. We have all paid for much worse.

anyone heard from her?

she msg'd me on the 20th and it was a bad day, I haven't heard from her since then and when i called today her phone was disconnected.....

Status
Not open for further replies.