Roxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple more to be booted. To bad the IP address couldn't be used to keep them from getting back into UG. This is very childish of her.
i'm a moderator on a few forums.... u can only IP ban the actual signal there piggybacking off of....

i can't ip ban someone's computer, just there modem...

as long as she travels, she'll be able to get back on as long as it's not the same place or same account

Last edited:
I've seen mods use this "........................" thing from time to time. Is that mod jargin for somthing.
I think Billy probably originally told me off but then deleted it. I probably shouldnt of written the "how to" never get kicked off of a forum, although someone would have to still have some common sense to figure it out.

I think Billy probably originally told me off but then deleted it. I probably shouldnt of written the "how to" never get kicked off of a forum, although someone would have to still have some common sense to figure it out.
ah hah, right, you can't delete a post and can't leave a post empty, got it.

i'm a moderator on a few forums.... u can only IP ban the actual signal there piggybacking off of....

i can't ip ban someone's computer, just there modem...

as long as she travels, she'll be able to get back on as long as it's not the same place or same account

Glad IT is on this. U guys kick ass keeping this UG in good working order and keeping the rift raft out.

Roxy Thumbs Up

Ddidn't tell Roxy girl who I was because she most likly would have put a boot up my ass. Let me tell you she is all what she says. Few things that she needs improvement on is like the phone constantly ringing and tv on, but overall she is a hot little young slut. She loves her herb and her sex.
Peace out Roxy.

Tri

Ddidn't tell Roxy girl who I was because she most likly would have put a boot up my ass. Let me tell you she is all what she says. Few things that she needs improvement on is like the phone constantly ringing and tv on, but overall she is a hot little young slut. She loves her herb and her sex.
Peace out Roxy.

Tri
So after all the crap you said about her on various boards without ever seeing her. Now you think she's hot. I must say I'm a bit confused by you.

So after all the crap you said about her on various boards without ever seeing her. Now you think she's hot. I must say I'm a bit confused by you.
I'd say over half these guys on this board just want to mess with providers heads or simply use cash as a tool to humiliate them. The more I learn about this business the more messed up and dysfunctional I think it is.

Are you guys DENSE...

...He never said anything bad about her that was untrue(nor did I). He merely criticized(or more accurately questioned) the validity of other posters reviews. And then when she got her panties in a bunch over that,.. he responded directly. Actually he never said anything as malicious as what she and some guys said about him.(Admittedly I do not know about anything said on other boards)

While I ...

I'd say over half these guys on this board just want to mess with providers heads or simply use cash as a tool to humiliate them. The more I learn about this business the more messed up and dysfunctional I think it is.
....have only met first hand about 10-15 guys from this board and that is a rather small data pool. I would say your characterization is way off. NOT 1 of the guys I know and have had direct conversations with I would say have that intention. Let alone over 1/2. Now factor in the # of posts that I read and how many of them seem to simply want to bash some provider(trusting that it is really a client speaking not another provider) and I just don't see it. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but maybe you need to take a break?...Or maybe I just wear Rose colored glasses?

...He never said anything bad about her that was untrue(nor did I). He merely criticized(or more accurately questioned) the validity of other posters reviews. And then when she got her panties in a bunch over that,.. he responded directly. Actually he never said anything as malicious as what she and some guys said about him.(Admittedly I do not know about anything said on other boards)
OK so here is what he said on BGFE. I quote "when you talk to Roxi, it is obvious that she has more than just weed running through her veins" I'd call that talking crap !! Interesting enough when I looked at that thread a little while later the post was DELETED. I guess he realized that he was accusing her of something that he had no knowledge of. Especially since he had never seen her.
Apparently you feel you must defend him but he clearly (at least in my mind) a problem with her. So maybe you're a little DENSE !!
Even after he saw her. The best he could come up with is " she had the TV on". What a bitch! LOL !!
Give me a break !!

I sit corrected..

OK so here is what he said on BGFE. I quote "when you talk to Roxi, it is obvious that she has more than just weed running through her veins" I'd call that talking crap !! Interesting enough when I looked at that thread a little while later the post was DELETED. I guess he realized that he was accusing her of something that he had no knowledge of. Especially since he had never seen her.
Apparently you feel you must defend him but he clearly (at least in my mind) a problem with her. So maybe you're a little DENSE !!
Even after he saw her. The best he could come up with is " she had the TV on". What a bitch! LOL !!
Give me a break !!
....maybe!...As I said (and NO it's not that I"m dense) I have no knowledge of what he said on another board. And while I have no reason to dis-believe you I can only assume that quote is true since it was as you say deleted. But in all honesty....THANK YOU. I have only been asking for weeks, that someone, not just simply bitch and moan but make a real case and yours is the first step toward such. I don't feel I have to defend him in particular, just anyone who has more than 1 other person jumping their shit, for no "apparent" reason. This reason albeit valid was less than apparent(since it was not said here). I still do stick to the fact that he overall had worse said to him by people here than even that statement he made.(unless there is some other tidbit from that other board)...and actually not by you specifically.

Lorenzo I wouldn't even consider responding back to GL due to his low posts count. I don't give a shit what he thinks..... to me he is just a guy looking to stir up some shit.

Lorenzo I wouldn't even consider responding back to GL due to his low posts count. I don't give a shit what he thinks..... to me he is just a guy looking to stir up some shit.
Trigeek I have as many posts on BGFE as you do. So cut the crap! I'm not trying to stir up any shit. You basically ranted on for 10 pages disputing other peoples reviews of Roxi when you never even saw the girl !! Now I do understand that some people do shill or embellish their experiences and I read that and throw away the BS!! But you NEVER EVER saw Roxi so how the hell do you dispute anyone's review?? Then you FINALLY see her and say "she's everything people said she is" So let me ask you what was the 10 pages REALLY all about ?
And still you couldn't leave it at that! You just had to make some ridiculous comment about her having the TV on. Did it ever occur to you just maybe the TV is on so people in the hallways don't hear what going on in the room ??

BTW I never heard you dispute the post I quoted about you on BGFE accusing Roxi of having "something other than weed running through her veins". So I guess it's true ! So who's really trying to stir up some shit ??

Status
Not open for further replies.