Roxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
....maybe!...As I said (and NO it's not that I"m dense) I have no knowledge of what he said on another board. And while I have no reason to dis-believe you I can only assume that quote is true since it was as you say deleted. But in all honesty....THANK YOU. I have only been asking for weeks, that someone, not just simply bitch and moan but make a real case and yours is the first step toward such. I don't feel I have to defend him in particular, just anyone who has more than 1 other person jumping their shit, for no "apparent" reason. This reason albeit valid was less than apparent(since it was not said here). I still do stick to the fact that he overall had worse said to him by people here than even that statement he made.(unless there is some other tidbit from that other board)...and actually not by you specifically.
Lorenzo I'll be honest with you. I think a lot of what Roxi said was also way out of line !! I also believe that is exactly what some people wanted ! I had asked her why are you responding to all of this crap and she said "are you kidding? Do you have any idea how much business I'm getting from this". So just maybe this little 18 year old is smarter than all of us !! Go figure !!

Lorenzo I'll be honest with you. I think a lot of what Roxi said was also way out of line !! I also believe that is exactly what some people wanted ! I had asked her why are you responding to all of this crap and she said "are you kidding? Do you have any idea how much business I'm getting from this". So just maybe this little 18 year old is smarter than all of us !! Go figure !!
I think Roxi was out of line, but considering the fact that she's the person climbing under random men pretending that each and every one of them is a hot lay ... well I think she should be given some leeway. Imagine if you were banging every saggy broad who paid you, no matter how old and you were obligated to stick your tongue in her mouth and say that she is making you cum like a rocket while she jabs her thumb up your ass and maybe you can smell her armpits or you see the dirt under her fingernails as you try to act convincing. It is a tough life.

OK so here is what he said on BGFE. I quote "when you talk to Roxi, it is obvious that she has more than just weed running through her veins" I'd call that talking crap !! Interesting enough when I looked at that thread a little while later the post was DELETED. I guess he realized that he was accusing her of something that he had no knowledge of. Especially since he had never seen her.
Apparently you feel you must defend him but he clearly (at least in my mind) a problem with her. So maybe you're a little DENSE !!
Even after he saw her. The best he could come up with is " she had the TV on". What a bitch! LOL !!
Give me a break !!
I'll give you one break, since I'm a nice guy.

Thats a copout. Especially...

I think Roxi was out of line, but considering the fact that she's the person climbing under random men pretending that each and every one of them is a hot lay ... well I think she should be given some leeway. Imagine if you were banging every saggy broad who paid you, no matter how old and you were obligated to stick your tongue in her mouth and say that she is making you cum like a rocket while she jabs her thumb up your ass and maybe you can smell her armpits or you see the dirt under her fingernails as you try to act convincing. It is a tough life.
...in Roxi's case. As she has stated "she was born into a good family with $" and is "intelligent" Well then she is making a much more conscious decision to do what she is doing and has the means to stop and still afford a decent life.(this is according to her not me) Also as such she can afford to be more particular about her clients, there appearance and hygeine. She is not OBligated to do anyything that she does not claim to accept doing. There are plenty of ladies who have less options than her but still decide to limit their boundaries. Mind you I do agree that it's a tough life and has it's pitfalls and dangers. And I wish for her to be safe, as I do any young or even older lady doing this. But again her actions in this forum really were all I was calling into question.

Btw...

...I really was more disturbed by what a lot of the GUYS said moreso than Roxi. While I do not give her "leeway" regarding what she says here for having a tough life. I would certainly expect an immature 18-19 girl to trash talk. And chalk it up to just that.

...in Roxi's case. As she has stated "she was born into a good family with $" and is "intelligent" Well then she is making a much more conscious decision to do what she is doing and has the means to stop and still afford a decent life.(this is according to her not me) Also as such she can afford to be more particular about her clients, there appearance and hygeine. She is not OBligated to do anyything that she does not claim to accept doing. There are plenty of ladies who have less options than her but still decide to limit their boundaries. Mind you I do agree that it's a tough life and has it's pitfalls and dangers. And I wish for her to be safe, as I do any young or even older lady doing this. But again her actions in this forum really were all I was calling into question.
After some lengthy interactions with providers I must say that I am both sympathetic while believing they should take full responsibility for their decisions. I try to take anything here with a pound of salt.

Why are we not talkin' bout how sweet Ms. lil' Roxi's ass taste instead? I must have missed something new.

play
Here I am trying to be all sympathetic to the plight of a victimized maiden, and now you have me wondering if anyone has tossed her salad. As I recall she does have a fine tushie.

Having not ever met Roxi I can't comment on her persona. But damn y'all are awful mighty worked up over a perceived slight to a young maiden's (loosely interpreted) honor. Pistols at dawn. Winner gets a chicken dinner at waffle house.

I called the other day, she pick up and told me she in Medford exit 63 on LIE... i drove there for Bay Shore! called her no answer.... i called her like 15times, I waited for about 30-45mins for her, would ring then to voicemail...WTF...

I called the other day, she pick up and told me she in Medford exit 63 on LIE... i drove there for Bay Shore! called her no answer.... i called her like 15times, I waited for about 30-45mins for her, would ring then to voicemail...WTF...
Guys, avoid this one..she wastes your time. On March 24th I called her up and she said she was in Medford exit 63, that she was available in 20 minutes but could I bring some condoms as she was out. I said sure, I got there exactly 20 minutes later, callled, and called and called 10 times and she never picked up...waited a total of 30 mintues before I split...THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SHE DID THIS TO ME. I figured the first time was a fluke but apparently not....she WASTES your TIME and is a super FLAKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.