Roxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiiiiii its meee the ORIGINAL roxi (the new one has celulite, and a dry pussy, read her firt review by punkd)

as you know, I had to lay low for a while because I contracted HIV and th ePopo fond out and it's actually a felony to potentially inflict HIV on your trick. Who knew?

peace and love roxii

I was just going to ask if you changed your number. Been calling all week.

Commack or medford?

Saw her yesterday in Medford !
and she has a girlfriend with her. I didn't have both but was really thinking about it. Her friend is also good looking !! So I walk in and see 2 young sexy girls. If I had the bucks with me I probably would have had both !! But I didn't so I had a nice session with Roxi with Paris in the bathroom. As Roxi was staring into my eyes as she had me in her mouth I could see Paris in the mirror !! Call me crazy but it was hot !!
She also dyed her hair back to brunette and looks great !!!

Saw her yesterday in Medford !
and she has a girlfriend with her. I didn't have both but was really thinking about it. Her friend is also good looking !! So I walk in and see 2 young sexy girls. If I had the bucks with me I probably would have had both !! But I didn't so I had a nice session with Roxi with Paris in the bathroom. As Roxi was staring into my eyes as she had me in her mouth I could see Paris in the mirror !! Call me crazy but it was hot !!
She also dyed her hair back to brunette and looks great !!!
From the pic's Paris looks hot. What's the damage for both?

I think true cannabis addiction is a rare thing, but since mongers don't want to admit that they are supporting other more serious habits they leave it at that.

I think true cannabis addiction is a rare thing, but since mongers don't want to admit that they are supporting other more serious habits they leave it at that.
Roxxxi will respond to this but I truly believe she just loves weed & cock. The two go together for her.

Last edited:
anyone had any luck with roxy

ive been eyeing this one for a while, seems like shes in and out of BP and no longer posts on CL anyone got a current session with her and has her number changed?

are her rates the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.