Reviews and discussion 38 Mate 347-633-0000 718-866-7520

Was Angela full gfe some of these girls have a limited menu. Also what was the damage
So I guess I'm just a little confused here - maybe that's what comes with old age - -- Obiwan clearly says Angela gave him a bbbj, then they had covered fs, and then he popped all over her stomach. Sounds pretty close to GFE to me. - what else is expected ?

So I guess I'm just a little confused here - maybe that's what comes with old age - -- Obiwan clearly says Angela gave him a bbbj, then they had covered fs, and then he popped all over her stomach. Sounds pretty close to GFE to me. - what else is expected ?
We don't know the following:
Did she make available DFK, DATY, or Greek.
GFE means different things to different people. I think it has been argued many times here how useless the term GFE is when describing services recieved.

I came here last night to see jade or Judy last night. Gave me a BBBJ and a was GFE. Anyways. He beginning of the session, I had to wait for the TS and gave a quick wipe on the meat with a bunch of baby wipes. So on to the shower, we made out, gave me a clean BBBJ. No massage involved. I dined at the y and made her cum 2x. After the deed was done. She made me cum. In the end, she sprayed alcohol a few times all over my meat. Burned like hell. When I got home an hour later, the head near the tip has a white spot, maybe from the baby wipes or the alcohol. Looks a bit scary, I panicked. I know no STDs show up right away like that within the next hour. I still see the irritated areas... Make sure if you ask for alcohol, have them spray it on the paper and not direct on the meat.

We don't know the following:
Did she make available DFK, DATY, or Greek.
GFE means different things to different people. I think it has been argued many times here how useless the term GFE is when describing services recieved.

I don't know any Asian spas that offer Greek. Greek in an Asian spa is very rare I have found.

If anyone knows of one please share!

pokler

Power Bottom
I came here last night to see jade or Judy last night. Gave me a BBBJ and a was GFE. Anyways. He beginning of the session, I had to wait for the TS and gave a quick wipe on the meat with a bunch of baby wipes. So on to the shower, we made out, gave me a clean BBBJ. No massage involved. I dined at the y and made her cum 2x. After the deed was done. She made me cum. In the end, she sprayed alcohol a few times all over my meat. Burned like hell. When I got home an hour later, the head near the tip has a white spot, maybe from the baby wipes or the alcohol. Looks a bit scary, I panicked. I know no STDs show up right away like that within the next hour. I still see the irritated areas... Make sure if you ask for alcohol, have them spray it on the paper and not direct on the meat.
Better get some new meat.

They have all new turnover of girls, but LINDA is back, I just saw her last night. Cant comment on the other girls, but Linda does a sweet bbbj and FS. She doesnt rim.
Lindas appeal is...well shes an affectionate gal and its nice doing her.

Ivy was working at another location for a while, but I texted her today to make an appointment and she told me she is going back to 38 Mate on Wednesday.
So for all of you Ivy lovers out there, and I know there are many of us, she is returning to this much more convenient location.
The only bad news is that she is on vacation until then.

Last Monday, I saw Ivy at Topgirl Spa in the East Village. Downstairs location. Ivy comes in in a black tight dress with sequins. She leads me into the table shower and proceeds to wash me thoroughly. Every crack and crevice was soaped up and cleaned. Back to the room and as I am laying on my back she is rubbing her beautiful breasts on my back. She is kissing and licking me until she gets to the lower back.
Then she goes into a full on rim. But she does it sensually and slowly. Ahh! Ivy finally motions for me to turn over and we share some mouthwash. We get into some dfk and then she is kissing my nipples. Finally down to the jewels. Miss Ivy is licking and sucking my balls and then Bbj. I ask for 69 and I am eating her out like a 3 course meal. Finally flip over and she slips on the condom and is riding me cowgirl rough and slow. The time bomb starts ticking and I finally explode.

She blew my nose and then she blew my mind.
I came so hard, I blew a blood vessel in my nose and had a slight nose bleed. Told her that I did not have my period and we had a good laugh. Ivy wiped me down with a hot wet towel and starts stroking me. Great technique and I pop 2 more times. Totally spent, we cuddle and engage in some more dfk. Unfortunately, she does not care for the east village and informs me that she will be going back to 38 Street.
A sweet woman with great skillls and attitude.
Definitely recommended.

Theres a chinese girl Sophia here now. Used to be at another gfe place. She's got a crazy hot body.
Shes got a shaved kitty and rimmed my ahole. Then gave a good BBBJTCNQ during 69 on the massage table.

PS- Pokler...I think that answered any questions you may have...

Ivy was working at another location for a while, but I texted her today to make an appointment and she told me she is going back to 38 Mate on Wednesday.
So for all of you Ivy lovers out there, and I know there are many of us, she is returning to this much more convenient location.
The only bad news is that she is on vacation until then.
Ivy is at a place up town now, hotgirlspa. See my review.

Jusy came from there now. Saw Sophia. Great massage, rim and Bbbj. Her body is nice and she's very friendly. But I paid for the hour and she rushed me out after 1 pop saying she didn't no we were doing two. So I kept trynna make her continue and she wouldn't. So I was Def upset. Left in about 30-40 mins not an hour. Never again. Need a new provider

Jusy came from there now. Saw Sophia. Great massage, rim and Bbbj. Her body is nice and she's very friendly. But I paid for the hour and she rushed me out after 1 pop saying she didn't no we were doing two. So I kept trynna make her continue and she wouldn't. So I was Def upset. Left in about 30-40 mins not an hour. Never again. Need a new provider
I've been curious about this girl, too bad to hear about your experience.
I don't do 2 pops, but with a new girl I always do ask for what I want in advance, in a nice way, after I am naked, usually after the table shower, and before the fun begins. Kind of hard for her to say she didn't know when you ask for that 2nd pop.