Reviews and discussion 38 Mate 347-633-0000 718-866-7520

Had an hr session with Tiffany -

honestly, was under the influence and it was about 5am but I’ll give the details to the best of my recollection.

Paid 80 + 160 because I miscounted. Meant to give 80+ 200 but there was no mention of it.

Tiffany has a decent body slim, lean nice very well done MM Ds, great attitude.
Nice touch in the ts seemed to be looking to give preview bbbj but really only was about semi, which she was gladly stroking. Back in the room I had her start with a massage which is OK and then her soft touch is good.
Play with my balls, started reaching on there, stroking and kissing and licking my balls and cock from behind. I flipped over and she proceeded with bbbj which was ok. I saw prior reviews, believe more than one that claimed she Deep Throat the whole length and that was either embellishment or they are very short because if she got to halfway down on me, that was a lot and I’m only a little under 7”.

Tiffani uses this technique where she would go down keep my cock in her mouth and use the tongue all around it while still in closed which was pretty cool but got kind of boring after a while. I flipped her over for 69. Her client was very responsive and she was getting hot so we proceeded to the main event.

couldn’t quite take a pounding and I get weirded out when they make that face like it hurts and then I’m really enjoying it so I stopped took the condom off and had her lick my balls while I jerked off and then finished on her nice tits. she’s a good girl I’d repeat I suppose.

saw another girl down the hall look pretty hot school girl type outfit. Checkered plaid skirt on nice little butt, but I didn’t see the front of her. Will definitely return to this establishment.

They have a video of the group of girls on their twitter.
I always appreciate when a spa posts real photos of the lineup, and I can drool over my next target... that would happen to be the busty wench Eva..and Jessica , so many titties...so little time haha.
I called and inquired about both...an early afternooner was slow so BOTH girls were available.
HMM....Doubles? hells yeah .....I spent more than that on my chipped crown , and that wasnt fun at all.
Table shower was ....memorable. 4 hands and 2 pair of jugs were AMAZING with soapy HJ and ass finger/soaping.
The girls were both good fun. Lotsa play between the two of them with me in the middle. But basically the concentrated on me.
Light kissing between all of us.
nude Massage/bodyrub.... 80 house, tip 200 donation multiply X 2
BBBJ from both...took turns, and I DATY with jessica. DS with both, changing the cover in between.
Really the best was doggy with jessica and dfk w eva and eva guiding me in and holding and playing w ass n sac.
Finished FS Mish with jessica as Eva suckled me on her DDs.
If you got the $$ to go double just once in your life, I reccomend. Expensive..yes. Worth it ..HELL YEAH!

MMS said they have 6 girls, they have a video of them on the twitter site 38matespa i think.

Asked MMS to see the girls and she was very accomodating as it was afternoon , I counted 4 girls I was able to meet n greet, there was another room closed door with a customer so at least 5 there.

Theres 2 table shower rooms and many massage rooms with doors.

I had a choice of 4 girls, I took Jessica. Petite chinese, pretty face, pouty lips. Wearing a see thru negiigee. She speaks some english and has a sexy sense of humor too. 80 house for an hour and 180 tip for bbbj etc.
Table shower first, I told her do a quick one and she did, still put some handie play in to get me going.
Back to the room, she strips off her dress, no panties undeneath , shaved kitty.
Started with a bodslide front to front...better than a back slide IMO.
BBBJ and then suited up with my thin cover. Went to CG and dogstyle and mish finish. She got all wet and pulled me in at the end too. Cleanup shower after.

MMS said they have 6 girls, they have a video of them on the twitter site 38matespa i think.

Asked MMS to see the girls and she was very accomodating as it was afternoon , I counted 4 girls I was able to meet n greet, there was another room closed door with a customer so at least 5 there.

Theres 2 table shower rooms and many massage rooms with doors.

I had a choice of 4 girls, I took Jessica. Petite chinese, pretty face, pouty lips. Wearing a see thru negiigee. She speaks some english and has a sexy sense of humor too. 80 house for an hour and 180 tip for bbbj etc.
Table shower first, I told her do a quick one and she did, still put some handie play in to get me going.
Back to the room, she strips off her dress, no panties undeneath , shaved kitty.
Started with a bodslide front to front...better than a back slide IMO.
BBBJ and then suited up with my thin cover. Went to CG and dogstyle and mish finish. She got all wet and pulled me in at the end too. Cleanup shower after.
Is it a bodyslide with gel/oil or just her rubbing on you?

Lucy 80 house/ 160 FS

Went in the morning yesterday and I asked MMS for Bella or Tiffany. I was told Bella wasn't available and Tiffany was tending to another monger. She then tells me she will bring me a girl that wasn't even listed on twitter. I said sure, why not because I was going to ask for others if I didn't like what I saw. But, I'm glad I stuck with Lucy because Lucy was pretty and gave me an amazing service.

Table shower was average, light teasing with some hand action, and preview of BBBJ to get me excited for whats to come. We then go into the bed and I ask to skip the massage. She starts off with intense BBBJ, the best I ever had using her hands at the same time to stroke and she was also able to DT me. Some 69 action with FIP for a while (my finger smelled like her juice even after) when I ask to get the cover to fuck.

Lucy was very tight. Started off with some CG, but she had trouble getting it in because she was small and I guess my little guy down there was a little bit too hard. So we change position, and I am hitting her from behind for a while until she tells me to go faster for an O. Afterwards we move to mish where I go for a while, where I am sweating my balls off, but Lucy seems to be enjoying it for her second O. During all her O, she is pinching my forearm and almost have a mild spasm with her hips so that got me more worked up. After hitting it in mish for a while, I am close so I ask her to use her mouth to finish me off. She takes the cover off and goes to town on my guy down there again with DT and hand/mouth combo. I finally finish, I am over few minutes from the 1hr (MMS knocked on the door at one time), and she helps me clean up and hugs me goodbye.

Very good experience here, also the bed was really sturdy so that was nice, no annoying squeaky noises.

Called ahead, Ive been before so it was all good, but they dont check verification anyway.
It was around 1am , they had six girls there. Got to meet 3 of them.
FYI Eva has gigantic tits.
The other girl Jessica with whom I eventually choose for the hour. Well that hour went like I wanted it to.
Table shower by Jessica, with a ass play and a bit of bbbj to show me a preview of whats to come in the room.
She drys me off and back to the room. She gets undressed , really there wasnt much to take off she was wearing a see thru negligee without anything underneath.
She hugs me some light kissing and she had a towel on the floor then kneeled down and starts licking my balls, sucking my cock…really licking and cock worshiping and staring up at me like the god that I am..haha….at some point a cover went on…
I entered her standing mish then switched to DS then regular mish and sideways mish.…that had to have lasted at least 30min…
We did just about every positon in the book it seemed . we took a break took off the cover …
then Jessica sucked me to hardness again and it was good and I was gaining momentum so I let her go and finish me bbbj cumming IM, she used her hands and finger in my ass trick too and when I was ready to shoot she put her lips deep and got milk!
Was there a little over an hour…total was 280.
And mms handed me 2 of those tiny bottles of water after my workout.

Jessica
280 Hr
I went around 7pm on Tuesday. Saw this place on Twitter so I decided to check it out. Called and mms introduced me to Lucy, nice looking milf but I wanted someone younger. I complained about the tiny room and mms said they had a bigger vip room. She introduced me to Jessica Korean mid 30s probably whos face reminded me of Brenda Song. On to the VIP room which was upstairs. Without a doubt the nicest place I have ever gotten a massage. A queen sz bed with a table shower in the room. Everything was clean and spotless. I undressed and headed to the ts with Jessica. The ts was not playful at all. When I started talking to Jessica she looked zoned out. Either tired or drunk. She had no energy or enthusiasm whatsover. On the room, she took her see through onesie off and her body wasnt all that. She had some curves but not much of an ass. It was like an extension of her back. Her tits were great, but they also were very veiny and she was limiting me playing w them. On the bed she started a slow bbbj that was pretty good. Once again, she seemed zoned out. I asked her if she was fine, she just told me she was tired. The cover went on and she started cg, she wasnt really into it and after 3 mins she told me to go on top. I turned her for ds and like i said she had hips but no ass. At this point I was completely aware I probably wasn’t going to bust. Turned her over for some mish, but didnt finish. Time was up. I quickly got dressed and headed out. I really enjoyed the vip room at this place, ill give this place another try, hopefully the next girl gives me a better experience. There was no kissing whatsoever as well. So im guessing ymmv.

I asked a reccomend from the MMS (the tall busty one) and she said that keekee was my type, petite athletic and down for everything.
Instant attraction, keekee comes in the room and were dfk and shes pulling my clothes off and shaking hands with junior even before my briefs are completely off. Gives me a bootytwerking p2p tease then we go to the shower. She soaps me down and rinses and gives junior a kiss/lick then get up and she towels me off, then back to the room.
we go right at it, dfk and I kneel on the masage table and Keekee is licking and DT'in mr junior. I lay back and she gets on with me and continues the ball licking and BBBJ.
Im ready and she suits up junior and gets him in her cowgirl, humps me for a while then rotates to reverse cowgirl and I tease her baloon knot.
Get in doggy, keekee has a toned body nd a nice firm round ass, I ask her if shes a gym girl but she doesnt understand much english.
Pull out, uncover and let her give the ending bbbjwithcim. 80+180t