Reviews and discussion 38 Mate 347-633-0000 718-866-7520

http://images2.************/imager/u/large/114066106/38_MATE_REALGIRLS1a.jpg
ad on BP.
Cool looking spa on 38th st. Pretty big, the place is decked out in red orange gold like its an asian bar/lounge. Actually they had a bar in there too...
Anyway went to the unmarked non-doorman building walked upstairs and an ancient little mamasan had me meet 2 of the girls in the photo... Jennifer and May. Both hot, May is a spinner, japanese. Jen is a curvacious korean and a total beauty. Before I could say Jennn , mamasan remembers she has an appointment coming in so fine I go with May.
T Shower ...the usual soapy hand tease, cleaned everywhere which is a good sign.
She is really japanese from tokyo...not a korean -j girl. And was corrected on my awful japenese pronounciation.
May is tiny, A top and a nice butt. Not as stunningly beautiful face as jessica but shes cute and perky.
She started with a nice massage and things went hot and horny pretty fast.
Shes a sensual and responsive girl. Completely smooth kitty and a nice mound ripe for daty. She brought in a warmed bowl of nuru lube and she nuru-d like a pro lots of smooth kitty contact and she was getting very wet too.
After more of this than I could take, she put on a cover for a deep cbj.
Cowgirl fun and doggie followed ... a workout for both of us. A mutual shower after concluded our time together. Oh and she always made sure to kneel down and dry my feet every time like a proper Geisha. The nuru was 140 and I tipped 100. They do the same session sans lube for 80 but I always get a scoop of icecream on my order of pie.

Love to play with a cowgirl and shot when I' playing doggie something.
But are they still open? Anybody knows to where they moved ?

http://images2.************/imager/u/large/114066106/38_MATE_REALGIRLS1a.jpg
ad on BP.
Cool looking spa on 38th st. Pretty big, the place is decked out in red orange gold like its an asian bar/lounge. Actually they had a bar in there too...
Anyway went to the unmarked non-doorman building walked upstairs and an ancient little mamasan had me meet 2 of the girls in the photo... Jennifer and May. Both hot, May is a spinner, japanese. Jen is a curvacious korean and a total beauty. Before I could say Jennn , mamasan remembers she has an appointment coming in so fine I go with May.
T Shower ...the usual soapy hand tease, cleaned everywhere which is a good sign.
She is really japanese from tokyo...not a korean -j girl. And was corrected on my awful japenese pronounciation.
May is tiny, A top and a nice butt. Not as stunningly beautiful face as jessica but shes cute and perky.
She started with a nice massage and things went hot and horny pretty fast.
Shes a sensual and responsive girl. Completely smooth kitty and a nice mound ripe for daty. She brought in a warmed bowl of nuru lube and she nuru-d like a pro lots of smooth kitty contact and she was getting very wet too.
After more of this than I could take, she put on a cover for a deep cbj.
Cowgirl fun and doggie followed ... a workout for both of us. A mutual shower after concluded our time together. Oh and she always made sure to kneel down and dry my feet every time like a proper Geisha. The nuru was 140 and I tipped 100. They do the same session sans lube for 80 but I always get a scoop of icecream on my order of pie.
I went to this place today. Everything looked too damn familiar while walking to it, ringing the doorbell, and walking up to the 3rd floor. When I saw the face of the girl that answered the door, I thought " hell naw!" She told me to come in and I immediately asked her what was the name of this spa a few years ago? She asked me to come into one of the rooms, so I followed her. In the room she asked me what I was looking for? I told her I remember her, and I said I wanted everything on the add that's posted (knowing she was going to lie)She said we have nuru massage, and everything cost $240. I asked her again what was the name of the spa about a year ago, and her response was they are under new management. I declined and walked out. The reason I walked out is because I visited this very same spa with the very same girl I spoke to and payed for a "240 nuru massage/ you can touch anywhere" and was very disappointed! The nuru was only on my back and on the flip she gave me a HJ. That's it! When I touched her pussy she pulled my hand off and got off the table to wipe the oil off her stuff. I asked if she could sit on my face while she jerked my off she said no. Will never go back. Went to Chinatown

Thanks

I went to this place today. Everything looked too damn familiar while walking to it, ringing the doorbell, and walking up to the 3rd floor. When I saw the face of the girl that answered the door, I thought " hell naw!" She told me to come in and I immediately asked her what was the name of this spa a few years ago? She asked me to come into one of the rooms, so I followed her. In the room she asked me what I was looking for? I told her I remember her, and I said I wanted everything on the add that's posted (knowing she was going to lie)She said we have nuru massage, and everything cost $240. I asked her again what was the name of the spa about a year ago, and her response was they are under new management. I declined and walked out. The reason I walked out is because I visited this very same spa with the very same girl I spoke to and payed for a "240 nuru massage/ you can touch anywhere" and was very disappointed! The nuru was only on my back and on the flip she gave me a HJ. That's it! When I touched her pussy she pulled my hand off and got off the table to wipe the oil off her stuff. I asked if she could sit on my face while she jerked my off she said no. Will never go back. Went to Chinatown

This place was on my bucket list - Scratched off. No longer.

Appreciate the heads up.

good to know. seems like a ripoff. thanks for the info.

leggy tall chinese girl Melissa

This is a fs type korean spa, massage services but with fs menu. I did the 80 house fee and chose melissa, who was beautiful at least, so if nothing else I would get to play with a very hot looking girl. Shes tall slim and a very pretty face,good english, shaved kitty. Not the typical chinese amp girl.
Table shower was standarf kspa style.
She massaged me for 30 minutes, she said she was studying for a lisence...whatever, but she was pretty good and firm and knew the sore spots.
I was ready to sample her wares, so although the massage was going very well, I made the play and started stroking her under her panties and ass. She did say after the ts that it would be 120 tip for fs.
She now stripped naked and climbed on top and was kissing me up and down, some ball licking.
She had a cover.. from inside a folded paper towel. CBJ was good. Then she went reverse CG . She has a great body.
I had her stand...those legs are made for standing doggie at the table.
showred after. I gave 140 tip since the massage was good and I was really expecting only fs.

Had a tall Japanese girl LU. Short hair 30 yrs, crazy hot body. Tshower and a short but good sexy massage. Gave 160 tip and that got me a ticket to the GFE show...opening act was barebackblowjob , followed by cowgirl and snoopdoggie style. Shes a pro and very good at what she does.

cheeksonface -- this location has had AT Least 3 different operations in the past 2 or 3 years, so how you could draw a conclusion based on the location from over 1 year ago is beyond me.

and I hear the regular fee here is 200 / as in 80 + 120 / guess nuru is more?

Second visit. So not all the girls here do gfe bbbj. I had Lu before who is a wild gfe. After a ts and short nude massage with melissa, who is beautiful btw, she always uses a cover for bj. All was good anyway and she is a lovely girl, donation was less btw for cbj.
So far as i can determine, Lu and claira are the bbbj girls here.

Went to this place on Friday. Saw Clara no FS, she said its not that type of place. Told her I was leaving then she tried to offer BBBJ. Said no thank you. Massage was great, good thing I asked for a strong one. Left 20 tip for the massage.

I got a girl named Dana. Young mid 20s korean. Short, nice body pretty face.
Gave me a table shower washdown. Massage was ok but I had her go right to the bodyrub part. I helped undress her , the dress came off easy one piece. Nice body, she climbed in my lap and straddled me , light kissing.
I lay down and she did her thing to wake jr up.
Ball licking, cbj with hand action. Squeezed her ass and she spun around so I could daty.
FS followed. She came and gripped me with her legs wrapping around, felt real her cunt spasmed. 200 total including house

This is on 38 street ....hence the name 38mate. 3rd floor walkup. largeish spa with table shower.
May is a 30y korean girl, slim and a pleasant attitude, somewhat quiet too.
Everything was good...shower, nude massage, body 2 body rub.
Slow tease , BBBJ. Then on w cover by mouth during the bbbj for FS doggie and various positions.
Shes slim...a spinner body. Doesnt talk much unless engaged, then shes quite smart and had limited english.
80 door fee and 140 tip. All in all a good time.

This is on 38 street ....hence the name 38mate. 3rd floor walkup. largeish spa with table shower.
May is a 30y korean girl, slim and a pleasant attitude, somewhat quiet too.
Everything was good...shower, nude massage, body 2 body rub.
Slow tease , BBBJ. Then on w cover by mouth during the bbbj for FS doggie and various positions.
Shes slim...a spinner body. Doesnt talk much unless engaged, then shes quite smart and had limited english.
80 door fee and 140 tip. All in all a good time.
Who, what, when, where, why, and how?

I tried May just a few days ago. I can confirm shes japanese, not korean...in so much as she speaks j and told me she was. I havent met her parents so i cant say 100%.
I can also confirm she does a very nice BBBJ.

So I had a good time with this new girl here Andrea, I think thats her name, she had very little english ability.
Shes young in her 20s and has a baby face, thin tall and long straight hair, shaved kitty.
But the best part was after the shower in the room. Shes naked. Asks what I would like. I say everything. She says yes, I do NATURAL SUCK and fs . Natural suck, I just loved how she said that. Yes natural suck good. 80 house, 170 tip Bbbj fs , 1 hour. 2 pops. 2 showers.

omfg.... so i finally saw the "real" apple...
what a let down....

i actually have a decent time at this place, had a really good time with ivy. ivy was super flirty, slim build (if you're into that). she smokes, but not during the sesh obviously. maybe its a ymmv thing, but she was super into me for whatever reason. she kept complimenting me in her native language (which i speak obviously), let me daty, insert a few digits, bbj.... after riding my face for a while, she begged me to let her off and said she wanted me inside her, so i obliged. i railed on her for probably... 5-10ish minutes? the look on her face made me want to blow my load (i guess i was doin gewd ^o^),then....she fckin came hard, like erupted .... creamed all over my covered dong, her kitty was squeezing the shit out of junior, i really thought i was gonna lose it... haven't seen/experienced that for a while. like... i've seen faked orgasms... this was not a faked orgasm... either that or i should have tipped her more, cause it was one helluva performance.

anyway, this isn't a review for ivy... back to apple... ugh.... never again. she's the anti-ivy. everything she did was super forced... the things that she actually did do well, she charged extra for (i would have tipped her more than that anyway, if she wasnt so pushy, she can ask her co-workers), and she stopped too soon. she was not as attractive as i thought (obviously my own fault), and she wasnt all that pleasant... down there. after having read good reviews of her, and thinking she was decent looking the few times i saw her, this experience was a major let down, to never be repeated.

on the plus side, i saw a smoking hot girl when i was being led into the shower (in retrospect i should have asked for her. she's definitely new, i've been to this spot at least a dozen times and i've never seen this girl before). will ask mamasan about that cutie, and TOFTT and report back here when i get a chance.

yea yea, i didn't capitalize anything... blah blah blah.... grammar nazi's, piss off. im tired. gnite friends.

Last edited: