Reviews and discussion 38 Mate 347-633-0000 718-866-7520

I saw Apple for the umpteenth time Wednesday. I love this girl and her service
Perfect huge boobs and big nips.
Nice face, tall with great body, a few extra lbs not at all fat.
GFE service with great Nuru and BBJDT
In the room right to the action with 69 multi positions looking great in the 2 mirrors.
Clean up, then had her introduce me to new Kiki. Might try her next. Also introduced me to Yuni who was very saucy. I gave Yoko a kiss and she grabbed my crotch.
One of my ATFs

I saw Apple for the umpteenth time Wednesday. I love this girl and her service
Perfect huge boobs and big nips.
Nice face, tall with great body, a few extra lbs not at all fat.
GFE service with great Nuru and BBJDT
In the room right to the action with 69 multi positions looking great in the 2 mirrors.
Clean up, then had her introduce me to new Kiki. Might try her next. Also introduced me to Yuni who was very saucy. I gave Yoko a kiss and she grabbed my crotch.
One of my ATFs
I've been considering coming back here to see Apple again, but it's been a long time since I last saw her at her previous location. I don't know if she'd remember me, and given all the reviews I've seen from others here about getting less than GFE at this spot if they're new, I'm reluctant to take the plunge. Any tips to ensure I get the top end GFE? I've been craving to get back with Apple again, and I also want a shot at Yoko at some point.

Sure.
Remind her of last visit.
Tell her first time at this location.
Give her 260 but don't talk services.
In TS touch her a bit and ask if she will do Nuru
Be charming, clean and smile

Sure.
Remind her of last visit.
Tell her first time at this location.
Give her 260 but don't talk services.
In TS touch her a bit and ask if she will do Nuru
Be charming, clean and smile
I paid 240 before heading to the shower so there were no questions asked. Had a great session as always (I've seen her a couple times in the last 2 years at the other place ) including bbbj and CBS. Love those tits and nips.

I paid 240 before heading to the shower so there were no questions asked. Had a great session as always (I've seen her a couple times in the last 2 years at the other place ) including bbbj and CBS. Love those tits and nips.
Right! If I were a girl with her boobs I'd be swinging them around and showing them off like crazy.
She is more modest with them than girls half her size

Saw Yoko for the second time. B
A slim beautiful naturally busty girl in her mid 20s(no ass though)

We begin with a simple standard TS, nothing special, then we went in to the room to begin the fun. We started with some light kisses and i darted after her beautiful Ds. I immedietly pick her up and put her on the table for some DATY which we both enjoyed. After that i teased her with my fingers while she performed a sensual BBJ, and damn does her face look good down there. We started mish, then i had her K-9 with her face down and arms held back. Old boy gets tired quick so i layed down and she commenced CG. She worked it in a way other girls were never able to. Shortly afterwards i began to feel at my limit and took the little fella out. She took of the bag, wiped me down, and started what would be a Bbjcim finish. Overall i enjoyed it. She really knows how to entertain her guests.

Damage: .80H, 1.7T
Usually i do 1.6 but i liked her more.

I went Friday night and met the lovely Yoko. Set up was easy, called, and was told to come in 15 mins. I was asked if it was my first time there and my name. I was shown to a room and within a minute Yoko walked in and gave me kiss and asked for the house of 80 for the hour. Yoko is a about 5’6, skinny, cute face, b size tits, and no ass. She stepped out for minute and came back in to help me undress. I followed her to the shower room and was given a standard shower. Once back in the room she asked what I wanted and I responded with everything. She asked for 160. She once again left the room and came back in 2 minutes. She asked me light down and gave me a quick rub down about 2 minutes and asked me to flip over. She proceeded to kiss me from my lips, neck, nipples, and stomach. She the then started a nice bbj for about and minute and then i asked for DATY. After a couple minutes she got on top which was a an amazing sight. We switched to doggy and I only lasted a couple of more minutes and blew my load in the cover. She cleaned me and continued with the massage until time was up. She helped me get dressed. She was really into it and accommodating. I would visit again.

Mods, there is a 38mate thread already. Possibly merge worthy?

It has been a while since I've been back to 38. I hadn't asked for anyone specifically, and was brought Yoko, also. Young, pretty, volumptuous natural breasts. Considering her English is very poor, and they were not sure if I had been there before, I gave 300 at the start, and said "all". She smiled and motioned to get undressed.

She's quite warm and experienced, knowing just where to add pressure to crack the joints. Short massage, and was asked to flip within 5 min. I obliged, with a longer massage in mind for the cool down. She hopped on top, with light kisses all over. Not much of a LFK/DFK type apparently, but gave an enthusiastic BBJ. CIM, although not executed well enough. I do not want a woman to minimalistically hold her mouth on my tip as I finish. Act as if you want me to. A woman with such experience should know better. And its not like I can articulate a better course of action for her.

Anyway.. She smelled nice, and was clean. She cleaned me up with an alcohol based spray and paper towel, and cuddled as we prepped for round 2. A few min of that, and then I asked for that deeper massage. She understood, and grabbed the oils. Did a nice job. She again asked for the flip after rubbing her knockers all over my back and face.

She was fiddling with a rubber, but I motioned to put it down and again pointed at her mouth. I was in no mood for FS. She went back down for a while, but of course I was not as fast the second time. She then went for the 69, but stopped short of pulling her leg over my head. She wanted to see if I would pull her leg over or not, which I did not. There, she showed experience. I just wanted a close look at it, and to caress it a little. Yes, i know, I was in a weird mood :) .

After a while, she switched to a talented HJ. I finished here just before the hour. Asked if I needed a shower, I told her I will shower at home. Helped me dress, asked me to come back for her. And then asked me to TELL to her that I would come back to see her. Nice touch.

Nice young lady. A beautiful, cultured asian woman is my Siren in the darkness that is NYC. Have a nice week, ladies and gentleman.

I needed some post covid-19 relief and I knew that I had a reliable girl with Yoko. Made the appointment, let inside, and usual covid greeting was given, spray down and sanitizer and temperature check, all of which were done with no problem. Take into the room by the mamasan, and after 2 minutes there was a knock and Yoko came in, with a mask, but I could still see her smile. She gave me a hug and a kiss with the mask, which was kind of odd. She helped me undress and we chatted about what was happening lately. Very nice table shower, although she did not do nuru Which was fine with me. Nice BBJ, good depth. Dried me off Listerine toast and back to the room.

She had me lay down and started a massage, which is actually pretty good. I was touching her legs and she knew what I wanted and started kissing my body including my legs and my ass, with a little bit of rim. I then turned over and she engulfs me with her BBJ. I had her swing her body around where some nice daty. She is nice and fresh and clean and responsive. Soon I did not want to wait any longer, so I had her put on the cover I had brought with me and we started in doggy, a bit of a switch for me. She looked and felt great this way, and is her mirror on the wall which gives a great view of the action. Switch to cowgirl, then my favorite, missionary, and I did not last another 10 minutes in this position before I came in the bag. Nice hot towel clean, followed by massage until our time was over. She helped me get dressed, I gave her 280, and she gave me a big hug and said she hoped to see me soon.

Great visit, as always.

Highly recommended

38mate and they go by gfespa on T. Mostly chinese girls some koreans. open 24hours too. Standard tableshower asian spa.
I saw the twitter photo and she has the same name "sugar" as another spa so fair to assume its the same girl and was correct. Up the stairs and the tall MMS greets me (you know her if you see her) and brings me to the room. Standard small room and massage table with the side mirror to watch an old naked fat guy with a naked beautiful much younger asian girl.
In comes Sugar. Lovely. Hourglass shape body and pretty face /smile. A charmer.
Pretty face, permed curly hair, shaved, thick thighs small waist C titties natural. Speaks english too.
I tell her I want the vip treatment and give her 80 house and 220 tip. She didnt state $$ , thats what I offered.
We undress and go to the shower room. Mouthwash toast, soap up, nuru bodyslide with BBBJ warmup.
Then the room session, started with nude massage, shes a good masseuse btw.
Worked up to light touch, body2body with p2p, bbbj, 69 with fresh korean pussy tasting, CG, mish and DS. By now I was past ready to cum and was losing wood at my age, and Sugar rose to the challenge and licked and DT my restarted member to full erection and let loose a strong CIM to her welcoming lips.
A hot towel cleanup and a relaxing head and neck massage made me want to adopt this sweet girl.

This is for EVA @gfespa on twitt, same 347-915-5999 number in the thread.
There is no spa sign outside only a intercom doorbell that says spa.
I called first but didnt request a specific girl. After a brief questioning by the manager gal, I was led to a room and waited a few minutes.
Moments later Eva came into the room I paid the house fee and she helped me undress and into a robe .
Eva is an attractive Korean milf, the kind you would see at the mall shopping, in her 40s and dressed in a hot style outfit. Nice body and face. And big breasts that were pushing out of her dress that I couldnt keep from staring at.
She stroked my cock and balls with the open robe, got me stiff and she said good, strong and led me to the shower room , all the while my cock making a tent in the robe. Shower was short with teasing.
Back to the room...
She gets undressed and WOW those tits are amazing. The photos dont lie.
She was able to work on my muscles and push deep into them and really smooths out the knots. Rubs those titties all over me. She gives me long butt rub which ultimately leads to a sinful rubbing on my balls and taint. The flip was where all of the good stuff happened. I did ask her for a HE and she said yes. Out of nowhere, a mean and nasty BBBJ was delivered, I was shocked by this and she was gagging and gobble down on my shaft. Then I had her bring her big DD guns over and Eva got on the table and I tit f'ed her, felt great, she alternated with licks to the head.
Then she used just the right amount of oil and she really got into the HJ/BBBJ. She was making me feel amazing and I was ready to blow within a few minutes. I wanted to hold out a bit longer, so I did ask her to back off. She did exactly that and just massaged my balls for a solid two minutes playing with my taint and doing some more BBBJ. That really helped me out, then she got back in the swing of things and started to full-fledge suck/jerk me off. My cum went flying when it was time to bust, all on her chin and her big D titties. It was a 4 hot towel cleanup. She cleaned me up hot towels and helped me dress too. Gave 180 tip.
Eva mentioned she does Nuru in the shower and FS, so Ill be back for that.

Lisa or RIsa...She is a very attractive 30s chinese gal. Her body is in great shape, some extra meat on her but a flat belly, nice toned legs, pretty face, with BIG full C maybe D mm titties. Greeted me with smiles and she speaks ok English.
What Lisa really shines is her services. House 80 and I added her 200 t.

In the table shower she washed me good and gets on top naked and sucks me bb. A preview tease and she promised to continue in the room.

Lisa gives a very good full body massage with some serious DFK ing and I was enjoying it too much but after 10 minutes I was ready for f'ing and she gets the hint and she starts rubbing my anus and balls and I lift my ass and shes sucking licking from behind, Im on my knees ass up now and she sucks my cock from behind it was wild.

Turn over and she gives more BBBJ.

Love her nice big boobs and she doesnt mind me sucking and handling them.
I ask for the cover, she gets on cowgirl style. her shaved tight kitty already became so wet with her love juices started flowing out , then switch to Mish,she pulled me so hard toward her as she tried to bang me instead.
Hard deep bangin and balls slappin. This girl can take a good hard deep dicking.
After Mish I switched to my favorite doggy she guides me in and holds my balls as I thrust. She said she wanted cim ! Yeah girl... took off the c and she did a DT gagging noisy bbbjcim that would win an AVA award.

She shure enjoyed making me cum and my reaction, I was wiped out. I love horny experienced ladies who really love sex and are good at it.

Last week I went and had Lisa
First, this girl is a DFK tiger. She tongues and licks and sucks, and thats just kissing part.
For the bbbj, she is a throat monster. Takes me DT and past her tonsils, hitting the back of her throat and some gagging and she keeps at it, like she HAS to have the cock as deep as it will go in her throat.
Looks- shes a tall girl, D titties enhanced and well done. nice hips/ ass, creamy skin. Overall smooth and healthy lookin.
Her pussy is clean smooth shaven and moist and tasty, Clit was very responsive to my lickin.
Photos- spot on accurate. I give her the 80 house donation and together settled on a 180 tip for the hour.
She speaks limited engrish...but she understood everything I wanted , and really she did everything before I needed without having to ask anyway, so our session was seamless kissing sucking licking penetrating sexathon, only interupted by walking to the shower room and back.
In the shower, on the table a soap down first, then a nuru gel bodyslide followed by a lusty BBBJ then 69 as I dove into her wet coochie...I cam in her mouth and she kept suckin till every drop done, then she hopped off the table shower table and rinsed. Cleaned me up next. after drying me off she excused herself for a few minutes to wash and soap off the table and shower.
Next back to the room, dfk makeout for 5 minutes and shes on her knees for a loving cock worship bbbj.
FS in lots of positions, I came once so my stamina was excellent, and I plowed this beautiful girl for a solid 30 minutes in every (almost) possible way. She loves CG and doggie ...then she pulls me out and finishes me with a sloppy bbbjcim and licks the gream off my cock...I actually had to stop her there cause my head was too sensitive right after cumming.
Cleans me up and we shower together after that workout.

They provide table shower, have 2 of them . And a bunch of private rooms with mirrors for the action.
GFE services available, or just get a nude bodyrub and a bj. Pretty much every girl there is good for everything but my advice is ask the tall busty mms to confirm choice if you need something "special".

Joy is a nice looking asian milf gal, mid 30s/40. Actually her body/legs belly ass is pretty sweet even on a 20sgirl. Nice big Natural C/D titties some gravity that comes with being for real.

Shes a fun gal and made sure I was satisfied completely.
Started with the table shower , cleaned me and played w my ass and balls, then a hello bbbj on the head, before she dried me off and brought us back to the room.

Started with a nude catbath and bbbj, then cover on and we went at it CG Doggy , me standing /her sideways mish on the table, then full spread standing mish and finished up with an expert DT BBBJCIM. She gives a hot wet bbbj no teeth and with attention to balls and taint and ahole.

My climax was electric, she has great hands/mouth tech. hour @80 +200t
Joy has a sexy enthusiastic personality and aims to please, also seemed to enjoy herself too.

38 is my go-to spa , I dont need to overthink it, theyre open 24 hours too. Always a good time here, full menu.
Ive seen Lisa , Eva and sugar so far.
house is 80 hr I asked for the full treatment I tipped 200, she was agreeable.
JOY review:
Joy has a nice rack. Really nice natural Ds, big aerolas and nipples, soft and supple love pillows.
Attractive body/face , shes late 30s/40 and has long hair, shaved kitty.
Pics on their twitter are of her.
Table shower first, always make the jewels ready for what awaits them!
After the table shower we cuddled naked on the massage table, then got frisky and were feeling each other all over. Joy slid down and gave a cat bath to my balls then worked up to a full DT bbbj and got me hard and stiff almost like I was a teenager again.
Then she slid the cover on with her mouth... and sucked some more to make sure I was stiff and ready and lovered her hot wet pussy on my throbbing member, eased me in at first shes was tight then after rubbing the head teasingly on her pussy lips it slid right in and a big sigh and ahh from her. She F'ed me! Rubbed her clit too as she pleasures us.
Then she gets off, we tried to turn while still connected but I popped out. Got her in stending mish with legs spread and entered her, while she reached under to feel my balls and shaft outside her pussy.
Went to doggy, and then back to mish and she pulls me in deep wraps her ankles legs around me (love that) and I go fast and cib.

Its a spa in a nondescript building, no signs outside. Call for an appointment first. I wasnt picky about who I was seeing, just wanted to make sure they werent too busy.
The girls are all (from my visits) gfe with bbbj on the menu and fs. Some are amazing. all are good at wht they do, some of them even do a good massage too haha.
Get undressed, Joy comes in, I tell her what I want and give her the tip there, so we're all on the same page.
Joy gave me a nice table shower, added a tease bbbj too, just enough to get me ready.
Back to the room she started with a bodyrub, shes naked too. Then she kneels and gives me a five star bbbj. Then we rubber up and she gets on me CG. We do mish and doggy and i finish with another bbbj this time I cum in her mouth, she told me,haha commanded me, to cum in her mouth. So I did. Cleaned me up and a light massage to finish the hour. 80 house +180tip
Careful on those stairs on the way out, its steep.