Reviews and discussion 38 Mate 347-633-0000 718-866-7520

Dropped by very late one night a few weeks back. Quick call to see if Helen was there, she was not. I have seen Helen before (absolutely fantastic), but she was gone. So was Sofia. Was recommended new girl Candy (was not advertised as new, but found out mid-session). Figured I'd give it a shot since I was there already. Cute, polite, deep voice, bit of baby fat, fairly young, nice natural full C rack, VERY new in the biz evidently. Does not offer any GFE whatsoever, and YMMV definitely does not apply. Around 200 total for 1 CBJ pop and thats IT. Disappointed in the recommendation considering MMS knew my past there, will not be going back until another confirmed GF type is reviewed and available. For Heavens sake BRING HELEN BACK, 38Mate!!

Haven't been back since my last disappointment way better options when out in the city.
Dropped by very late one night a few weeks back. Quick call to see if Helen was there, she was not. I have seen Helen before (absolutely fantastic), but she was gone. So was Sofia. Was recommended new girl Candy (was not advertised as new, but found out mid-session). Figured I'd give it a shot since I was there already. Cute, polite, deep voice, bit of baby fat, fairly young, nice natural full C rack, VERY new in the biz evidently. Does not offer any GFE whatsoever, and YMMV definitely does not apply. Around 200 total for 1 CBJ pop and thats IT. Disappointed in the recommendation considering MMS knew my past there, will not be going back until another confirmed GF type is reviewed and available. For Heavens sake BRING HELEN BACK, 38Mate!!

I'm thinking a Korean ballerina.
Or very close to one.
I have seen Pinky twice now, and I'll definitely repeat with her as I really like her lean strong look, maybe 5'3", hair in a bun on top of her head (both times, not sure if she lets it down- and that's part of the reason she reminds me of a ballerina), nice firm Bs, decent face and a nice personality maybe 26 years old, although a little reserved at first.
The first visit with her was a little scripted and she obviously had a routine that she liked to follow. The second time I told her that I had enjoyed our first time together but that I wanted to change some things, and asked her if we could do the soft touch first and then the massage, and she agreed without any hesitation.
We started out both times with a fairly standard table shower, and she made sure I was entirely clean. Her English skills are just OK, but we had no problems, especially when we got back to the room and I used a translation app.
Pinky has very strong hands, and a very firm body. She is lean all over, and has beautiful soft skin.
As expected, her massage was wonderful, and a very nice soft touch for the first visit, with the reverse order on the second. On both visits I got all of my full hour, if not a couple of minutes more. This girl looks great, although like a lot of girls, she prefers the room darker than I do, but again, she did turn the lights up a bit when requested. Some very nice soft touch, then a bit of a Cat Bath, then a great BBJ. On with the cover and went through multiple positions. She is very responsive. I popped in the cover both times. Not sure about CIM as I just wanted to get as deep in her as I could and popped in the cover.
The location of this place is great for me as I seem to be in the area pretty frequently. Very nice establishment, clean with decent size rooms and a pleasant MMS and it looks like they did some renovations since my last visit here.
I gave 260 both times, and she seemed very happy, so you could probably get away with 10-20 less.

A couple of guys have asked about some other girls who used to work here. Ivy and Linda are both working at Hot Girl Spa, as far as I know. And May is working only 1-2 days a week at another place and not seeing new customers, even when I tried to gently press her for one of my boardmates here who really wanted to see her.

I will see Pinky again next week. I can tell that she is one of those girls who gets better with repeat visits.

So I don't normally give another comment so soon after writing a review for a girl, but I had a repeat visit and it was noticeably better than my first 2 visits.
Pinky was more open and flirty this time, with a more engaging personality. This made the tableshower more fun and this time she went right to the fun, with a great cat bath before moving to a well above average BBJ. I asked her to suck harder, and she went right to it. I almost popped in her mouth but her puss is so nice I suited up and went right to K9, then mish where I finished a very happy man.
Very nice clean up and then an excellent massage.
Glad I did a repeat with her.

Pinky

So a friend of mine recommended this girl to me and I've now seen her 3 times, so I figured I should write a review, especially because I had a good time with her.
What does she look like? Well, I'm thinking a Korean ballerina.
Or very close to one.
I have seen Pinky3 times now, and I'll definitely repeat with her as I really like her lean strong look, maybe 5'3", hair in a bun on top of her head (first 2 times, she let it down some on our 3 time- and that's part of the reason she reminds me of a ballerina), nice firm Bs, decent face and a nice personality maybe 26 years old, although a little reserved at first. she warmed up more each time I saw her. I'm pretty sure she is Korean. A pleasant looking girl.
The first visit with her was a little scripted and she obviously had a routine that she liked to follow. The second time I told her that I had enjoyed our first time together but that I wanted to change some things, and asked her if we could do the soft touch first and then the massage, and she agreed without any hesitation.
We started out both times with a fairly standard table shower, and she made sure I was entirely clean. Her English skills are just OK, but we had no problems, especially when we got back to the room and I used a translation app.

Pinky has very strong hands, and a very firm body. She is lean all over, and has beautiful soft skin.
As expected, her massage was wonderful, and a very nice soft touch for the first visit, with the reverse order on the second and third. On all visits I got all of my full hour, if not a couple of minutes more. This girl looks great, although like a lot of girls, she prefers the room darker than I do, but again, she did turn the lights up a bit when requested.
The location of this place is great for me as I seem to be in the area pretty frequently. Very nice establishment, clean with decent size rooms and a pleasant MMS and it looks like they did some renovations since my last visit here.
I gave 260 both times, and she seemed very happy, so you could probably get away with 10-20 less. I almost always prefer to be a little generous in the hope that the girl will be appreciative and improve her performance.

So the third time I saw her, I had seen some ad on TV where the girl was dancing ballet and the image of Pinky popped into my mind, and she just wouldn't leave. I'm sure that's happened to you guys before- you get a girl on your mind and you just can't stop thinking about her. So I finally gave in, and called and got an appointment late lunch time.
MMS put me in the room and a minute later Pinky came in and seemed happy to see me and gave me a LFK and asked "shower"? and that is where she took me. To my surprise she asked if I wanted Nuru, and I accepted. Wow, what a nice job, very through, rubbing herself all over my dick even using her boobs. I tried to get her to spin around so I could see her pussy, but she either pretended or just didn't understand what I was saying.

In the room she asked me to lay down, but I remained sitting on the edge of the table, and she came over and started kissing my body and then went down for a wonderful BBJ. She claims that she only does it for me, so it could be a YMMV thing, but I did tip her the first time 260 before we got started, so that probably helped. I asked her to lay on the table and kissed my way down from her nice suckable nips, down her belly and ended up licking and kissing her pussy. She has somewhat above average lips (which I love- I wish they were even bigger!) and according to her, I gave her 2 orgasms, and she actually felt like it was true. She then really went at me with a great BBJ and I had her put on the cover and she jumped on top of me. This girl has probably the tightest pussy I've had in 5 years. We switched to K9 and then Mish and she seemed to be getting into it and I then gave her some nice long and deep strokes and exploded in the cover. She did a great clean up, and a little massage (we had taken a lot of time with the Nuru and soft touch) and then she helped me get dressed and held me by the hand to the door and I carefully gripped the railing on the way downstairs as I was feeling a little light headed.
My experience with her was even better than the first 2 times. She was more relaxed and engaged in the conversation and the soft touch.If you find yourself in the area, you should check her out if she sounds like your type.

Gmbuckets, they might be busting balls but if someone has a personal number they shouldn't be posting it, going with the assumption that it was given not to be shared. Same as non-public pictures a provider didn't give explicit permission to share, shouldn't be posted here. Don't expect someone to provide the number. And if they did, the mods would just delete that post anyway.

Ivy is not working at this place now, and hasn't for a while.
If she wanted you to have her personal cell then she would have given it to you.
We were texting today- but the last time I called her place of work she was not listed as working that day.

I'm thinking a Korean ballerina.
Or very close to one.
I have seen Pinky twice now, and I'll definitely repeat with her as I really like her lean strong look, maybe 5'3", hair in a bun on top of her head (both times, not sure if she lets it down- and that's part of the reason she reminds me of a ballerina), nice firm Bs, decent face and a nice personality maybe 26 years old, although a little reserved at first.
As expected, her massage was wonderful, and a very nice soft touch for the first visit, with the reverse order on the second. On both visits I got all of my full hour, if not a couple of minutes more. This girl looks great, although like a lot of girls, she prefers the room darker than I do, but again, she did turn the lights up a bit when requested. Some very nice soft touch, then a bit of a Cat Bath, then a great BBJ. On with the cover and went through multiple positions. She is very responsive. I popped in the cover both times. Not sure about CIM as I just wanted to get as deep in her as I could and popped in the cover.
I gave 260 both times, and she seemed very happy, so you could probably get away with 10-20 less.

A couple of guys have asked about some other girls who used to work here. Ivy and Linda are both working at Hot Girl Spa, as far as I know. And May is working only 1-2 days a week at another place and not seeing new customers, even when I tried to gently press her for one of my boardmates here who really wanted to see her.

I will see Pinky again next week. I can tell that she is one of those girls who gets better with repeat visits.

Any reason given as to why may is not taking on any new customers?

I think she is taking new customers as I read a recent review from a guy who saw her for the first time. Give her a try but call as she only works a couple of days a week